DRAWTHREAD

A Big Girl Edition

Previous: Post any art requests you have ITT. Keep in mind, the drawfriends are doing this for fun, so do not be surprised or upset if they gloss over your post. The artists are here to draw what they WANT to draw, not what you THINK should be drawn.

Be patient, and bump your request one time every 24 hours from the time you posted the request. There is no exception to this rule, it doesn't matter if you "have work" or "are going to bed".

DO:
Provide good, detailed references (pictures are better than verbal descriptions), so the artists know what you're looking for as best you can.

Hold off on additional requests after receiving a delivery from an artist, and be mindful of the other requests that might deserve attention.

Mind your manners and say thank you! We appreciate our artists and their amazing work!

DON'T
Don't be an asshole and immediately repost your request because you don't like the FREE art you received.

And for fuck's sake, when someone is being an obvious cunt, DO NOT REPLY TO THEM. All you're doing is wasting bumps and fanning the fire.

>Artists and Artists-to-Be:
Feel free to drop your tumblrs/websites/commission/etc information drawfriends.

Books and Tutorials:
mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA
dropbox.com/s/kno4yv719g88pol/Tutorials.zip?dl=0
Figure Drawing:
quickposes.com/pages/random
Beginners Guide to Drawing:
archive.is/GNIq1
The w/ic/i art guide:

sites.google.com/site/ourwici/

>Reminder that nobody is entitled to a delivery under any circumstances within these threads.

Migrating once again from last thread: I have a somewhat-detailed request for an arcane caster in a setting where magic cannot be cast personally, so all spells have to be cast via magic items (basically you just use little trinkets instead of a spellbook, so it's mechanically the same as usual).

She has short hair like the head in the top middle of the pic, and her clothing is in a similar style to the image on the right of the pic, albeit with an incredibly low v-cut neckline like the dude's shirt (she's supposed to be fairly fit, the shirt is just to show that off mostly). She wears segmented leather armor pauldrons, gloves and boots (pic related, the three images on the left) on top of this.

Her magic items include a scarf that moves on its own to deflect attacks and protect her (Shield/Mage Armor stand-in) and a series of rings for offensive and utility spells (the bottom pics are examples of the kind of rings she might have) - they wouldn't necessarily have to be on her fingers, either, some of them could be strung onto chains and the like.

Thank you in advance to any drawfriend willing to take this on!

Reposting altogether since linking apparently isn't kosher.

I'd greatly appreciate a piece for my Nikto Gunslinger that I'm playing in an upcoming EotE campaign. If any drawfriend wants to take this up then feel free to use some artistic freedoms in making it come across since you'll probably know what will look better than I would anyway.

Top left - Black vest and undershirt, with the sleeves on the undershirt rolled up like in the pic but have the shirt with no collar

Top middle - the face and skin color

Top right - the pose

Bottom left - the pants and boots, especially the straps that appear on the boots since I think it makes it seem more rugged and worn

Bottom middle - Holster and belt style, it needs to be simple so nothing flashy, and there are two of them, one on each side

Bottom right - the way the holsters hang on the waist, also the body type, stocky but not a musclehead

Center - his twin blasters for reference

And for a description of the character in case that could help get the vibe that I'm going for. He's a young, free Nikto who has escaped slavery to the Hutts and after many years of wandering the galaxy he has found himself completely penniless, but with a surprising knack for wielding blasters. He wears very simple, inexpensive clothing and his boots are very worn as are his simple leather holsters. His two heavy blaster pistols are older models but are his only valuable possessions.

Thanks in advance for any drawfriend who helps me out here.

Requesting a half demon warlock.
In this case,all that means that she looks like a tiefling, but with demonic wings in addition to the horns and tail. The character has pale purple skin. Her hair is extremely long, and silver in color. Her horns are like those of a ram's, but thinner. jutting out from beneath the hair on her forehead.
She, like most warlocks, wears leather armor that's similar to that worn by the tiefling in the reference picture.
Thanks for your consideration.

>A Big Girl Edition

for you

I would like a picture of this sheepgirl in one of those baby-carrying backpacks, sound asleep as she's being carried home after a long day. Time of day is 2 in the afternoon.
The person carrying her is likely a shepherd of some variety.

I have an art request for a character I played in an Adeptus Evangelion game which lasted over three years. It was quite a long ride, to say the least. In any case:

A teenage around 15-16, very slight and slim features. Has large bags under his eyes and greasy hair that fall on his face, hiding a gunshot wound (or rather scar, at this point) somewhere on his forehead. Body language and/or expression should suggest either an unpleasant disposition or beign 'jumpy' (as in paranoid). Either works to convey the character. Clothes are a large, baggy hoodie.

>filename

Migrating from dying thread

Requesting a portrait of a male drow, early 30s, with a couple of minor scars on his face and ears. He's attractive, without being ridiculously handsome. Probably has a big grin on his face.

His hair is shaved completely on the sides/back, and kinda messy on top.

The portrait is really all I need, but if you're ONE BAD ENOUGH DUDE, this is his armor if you wanted to drop the hood and take the mask off.

Thanks!
But really, just the portrait would be perfect.

>Sleepy sheep
>Not sleepy sheepy
I'll go ahead and second this, sheep people get zero love.

So the guy requesting the comic is new vikingfag?

hey.

taking simple/unsettling requests.

I suck at sideviews, i will give it another try,

Nah he'll get bored after a while, just ignore him.

Could you draw a sandworm with spiders pouring out of its mouth and the cracks between its segmented carapace? I already got a delivery of it ages ago, but remembered the boss because I loved the design, and think it'd be neat in your style.

Rambo Moose

I am also interested in exploring the somewhat cartoonish 'style' (the girl) so yeah.

Slightly complex but doable , I will try.
que?

Google Image Search Rambo.

Google Image Search Moose.

COMBIIIIINE

I would like to request a female, maybe around 18-20 years old, tan and some nice muscle definition. Medium length black hair. I would for her to be a bit dirty, covered in dirt, scrapes, blood and scars. I would like for her to have some nice muscle definition, not buff, but we'll tonned. Green eyes and if possible in a series of tribal like tattoos running from her side, up her arm and back and onto her shoulder with the primary tattoo being a red room on her chest area. If she could be wearing some simple shorts and covering her breasts (the tattoos are important and a shirt will sort of make that irrelevant)
Cheers!

Not that artist, but this is a dire moose I did a while back. Perhaps you can use it

I would like to request an image of this fine lass here relaxing in a bathhouse

While I could always use a good image for a dire moos, which I thank you for, but when user asked for something to draw, Rambo Moose is the first thing that popped in my mind.

It's time to go to bed

>creepy
>cute

tumblr would eat that up. I'm not even criticizing. Honestly, if you want an instant following then that's your new style. (saved btw)

Requesting a young girl, early teens, recently turned into a vampire. She is on the floor reeling back in terror from her first feeding, blood has covered her, her victim and the floor. The victim happened to be her younger brother who looks similar to her in features. His face is frozen in confusion, all life drained from him.

Ref pics for expressions, top is her brother bottom is the vampire girl.

Requesting a old as shit grey elf reminiscent of Doctor Weird from Aqua teen hunger force. He's a wizard, and like 370ish years old. (I'm unsure how elves near the end of their lives look.)

Can I get a young and sickly pale Philip Seymoure Hoffman in a black bathrobe and fussy slippers holding a scythe with a bit of a jovial expression?

Migrating my request from the last thread.

Looking to get a picture done of a vincent price inspired effigy master sitting in a chair like the one pictured wearing wizard/sorceror robes.

Thanks to all the artists who contribute in these threads!

Delete that and repost your damn request you lazy disrespectful cuntwad.

Migrating from last thread
Requesting a male hengeyokai in his hybrid hare form.

He is going to my monk character, more specifically he is a practitioner of a deadly fighting style that makes good use of his powerful legs (Muay Thai). As such I would like him dressed simply in the style of Tony Ja from Ong Bak (pictured on right), but with the addition a simple open vest. The rope wrapping are made from a dark hemp, and his vest and shorts are a deep red. Physically he looks like King Kazma (pictured on left) though he is a bit more toned and defined, again like Tony Ja. For his pose I would like to see him performing a flying knee strike.

Requesting a 20 - 30 page comic. Setting is your choice but it must take place in a tavern. Feel free to provide as many pages as you like. I will continue to request this until each drawfriend has provided at least a page of whatever skill level or poorly done art they can offer so the comic can be completed.

Requesting a drawfag to draw this greedy ass-wart

Requesting a drawing of my bandit for an upcoming Weird West campaign I'm taking part in. She's part of a bandit duo who call themselves "The Bull Brothers: Minos and Toro". Minos is the older "brother" who looks after her dim-witted younger brother.
She keeps her sex a secret from others because she doesn't want to be treated any differently than the other famous cowboys and outlaws in the west. Plus, she never liked acting feminine anyways. A voice changer in her mask disguises her voice for her.

Hopefully I could get a delivery that has her both in her mask and out of her mask, but if I had to choose I'd prefer a delivery of her in the mask

I have no idea what i am doing. but here is a quickie.
this looks nice

i won't consider it cute but if you say so. I just do want to make more like this in the future.

Honestly. I feel most comfortable posting here on teegee, as for my 'style' I really don't know...I have been jumping on a lot of different 'styles' , so far...my monochrome chicken scratch is the fastest and the best among other style. I don't know.

Besides, I don't like tumblr that much.

Going for a blend of Persian/Arabian, East Asian - specifically Chinese, and a touch of African Bushman.

One thing I've been fond of from Shaw Brothers has been the old masters with long eyebrows - I thought it'd be cool to translate this to a female character. The bottom right corner illustrates sort of the aesthetic I'm going for - grown out and tied back behind the head in a topknot of sorts.

The character is female, but I wanted to walk a line of androgyny of bodily characteristics due to a monastic ascetic. - See the Aladdin concepts and center reference for body type.
The face paint I would also like to follow sort of the Persian/Indian/Egyptian aesthetic.

The weapon I'm not sure of, but I do want it to be a staff of sorts. The blade being fixed to the top is more of a visualization for a narrative where she has a broken blade because of a an oath of nonviolence in lieu of past crimes.

The character is human, but is characterized by being toweringly tall and lanky to complement the weapon. Skin tone - Warm toned brown/rose/purple. Eyes - cyan

Can you make an imgur dump of those reference images? Several of them look pretty cool and I'd like to add them to my inspiration collection.

Migrating from last thread Requesting someone draw my Roman/Chinese battlemage-type character. He's 6' 3" and is the leader of the people still loyal to the previous government that ruled before the current civil war that's taking place in his country.
I would like him to have a combination of the armors featured in the full body pictures in my pic, and if it is drawn in color, I would like the color scheme of the left full body picture. I would like him to keep the cape as well.

I would like him to be holding the ball of energy in the pic in one hand and the sword in the pic in the other, and if colored, I would like the sword's blade to be a vibrant purple.
I would like the warrior's face to be visible and use the face in the pic, and if colored, use the colors of the face.

For the character's stance, I think it would be good to go with the right armor pic's stance, the ball of energy in the open hand and the sword in the clenched hand. But I leave it to you to pose him as you wish.

Thanks in advanced, and I leave it up to you to decide on whether it is in black and white or in color.

Something like this?

Migrating from last thread.

So, request for a space smuggler and mercenary of mine. She's a human that has been willingly bioengineered into a reptilian powerhouse. Not noted in the reference page is that she does have a thick reptilian tail.

She's very confident, cocky, and more than a tad bloodthirsty, and it tends to show in her stance and expressions. Generally in a toothy grin of the big game hunter sizing up their soon-to-be trophy.

So, for the request, her with that grin, cannon ready to fire as she sizes up a target taller than she is.

Yes, that's a good start. Maybe make the face a bit less round and a more gaunt.

Second Jack-o-Jester attempt! I think this one looks much better. Still trying to nail perspective, but it looks less wonky than before.

keep it up, drawfriend!

I don't actually have any of these saved unfortunately. I dragged them in direct from websites. Most of them are in their original largest resolution in the collage with the exception of the center which I believe was done by Tyshea on Deviantart. The corner one is also cropped and enlarged, but I forgot what it's from. I really just searched for sci-fi concept art in google.

(Migrating my request!)

Right, so... I"m playing in a game of WHFRP (2nd Edition) and I was hoping if I couldn't get some arts of my character!

Ahem.

Hannes Bergenhaffen Trilowsky Goetz Hoffmeister von Rosenkratz the XVIII is the oldest son of a wealthy Averland noble family, west of Streissen, east of Averheim. He's recently graduated from the War Academy in Averheim and is taking a year to enjoy life before joining the Pistolkorps.

The picture I'm requesting, however, is a few years down the road, having earned his spurs as a pistolier and managed to join one of the many knightly orders in the Empire, in particular, the Knights Encarmine.

Hannes himself is a tall fellow with reddish hair and a fair complexion... he has, as quoted by many people, too many names by half and will talk until your ears bleed. An avid duelist, trained by a Tilean fencing master that claimed to fight alongside Vespero, he was attracted to the Knights Encarmine as they are just as much a dueling society as they are a Knightly Order.

He typically wears clothing in the slashed sleeves style, in Averland colors (black and yellow). But as a Knight Encarmine, his plate mail is a resplendent dark red.

As for the actual posing, I would like him in his full plate mail, the paint chipped here and there... the sallet and bevor open as he looks at whatever he is fighting again, teeth bared with his sword in one hand and his sword-breaker in the other. Perhaps we can see the fringe of his bangs just under his helmet

Thank you!

Made some adjustments

Nice. Keep it going, man!

hey OR. Is this what you are aiming for? do you have anything to add?

Migrating from last thread.

Request is for a character warjack for my IK game. It's name is Jotunn. The reference image covers most of the details. It does not carry the axes in the image. Minor battle damage to the armor plating is most welcome as well but not necessary. Thank you in advance to anyone who takes this on.

Charlotteanon did nothing wrong

Free Charlotte

Requesting a female toy soldier dueling a mouse queen. Each one has a determined and serious look on their face (The soldier's is more stoic and steadfast while the queen's is slightly more menacing and sinister) and are armed with swords similar to the one in the picture. The soldier is wearing her hat and the queen is wearing her crown.

As for the girl on the far left, she is cowering behind the soldier for protection with a scared expression on her face.

That's about it. Feel free to add any details you want, and thanks in advance to whoever decides to draw this.

Fuck, I realized I forgot to mention a second scar: left side of the neck, knife wound. Failed suicide attempt (yeah the game got pretty dark at times).

Looking for someone to draw my character a large muscular woman about 6 footish wearing half plate/leather combo. with long red braided hair with a very oversized greatsword thats flat on one side with only one cutting edge. shes rather pretty with a black paint line across her nose/face

Requesting pic related wearing a crysis suit style power armor and carrying a HMG

Requesting an imperial guardsman and a female commissar cleaning the mud, dirt and grime off this tank.

It certainly helps! But I myself am unsure whether I want the character to still look armored for the child soldier vibe. Still putting it up if anyone wants to take a crack at it.

reposting with some edited details:
requesting this character aged down. 12-14, clearly still a child. Wearing the same style of armor but can be either fitted or slightly too big for him. No weapons. Sans background and corpse, of course.

actually, in hindsight I have a different armor that he could be wearing that's a similar style.

Reposting. Hope dies last as they say:
I'd like to ask for a character for a sci-fi setting like the ones in the left pictures. For clothes either a spacesuit or a jumpsuit of any sort you like, the pictures on the right are just there for inspiration. I'd just ask that if it's a jumpsuit it be the tight shiny type. Environment is not necessary and the pose doesn't matter.

The idea is that this character is about 15 and as meek and as easily scared as one can possibly imagine. While he constantly finds himself in the wrong place at the wrong time and gets way overwhelmed, he also mostly ends up finding a way to make the best of the given situation through wit and tech-knowledge.

Thanks to anyone who would bother with this!

Make it in the form of a comic pleece.

Just wana thank the user who drew this for Tech Valkyrie teasing a Black Templar for me... Though its not as detailed or just like the previous user who made a WIP of it. But I guess this can do. Thanks

I'll add it in. Having some issues getting the shading to a level I'm happy with, so time for bed and I'll get cracking again tomorrow.

Reposting my request from last thread of my exalted character

He's a thief and a pirate who wears clothes similar to the guy on the left (probably without the jacket though. He dresses light). He has a black newsboy cap like the ones in the picture, but the top of his has a layer of crow feathers on it. He has a legendary artifact staff that's his height made of orichalcum (Gold if you're unfamiliar with it) but the handle is encased in exquisite wood. The staff resembles a shepherd's crook, and that's what the three weapon pictures are for. In addition he also carries a shortsword sheathed on his left hip, a slashing sword on his back, and several throwing knives sheathed in various places on his person.

The character himself is almost six feet tall, has an athletic build, and a charismatic smile. He's got messy black hair underneath his cap, and bright green eyes. His overall colour scheme would be dark, with mostly deep blues and blacks.

Thanks!

>Grimbo in another meeting

"The time for reckoning is at hand, those quirky Tech Valkyries had made fun of us for too long. They're days are numbered! I hereby declare those xenos enemies to mankind and are to be EXTERMINATED!"

>another black templar speaks

"*sighs* ...Grimbo we've been through something like this already. You can't just call for the extermination of an entire alien race just like that, much like how you tried banning Sanguinala..."

Migrating a request of a goblin bard with some sort of bagpipes (ideally a biniou) and a chain weapon.
Basically a combination of pics related. Maybe with a vicious dagger too.

Hey Cat, is it possible to turn this into lineart?

Can I have a warhammer 40000 request. This guy or any different looking person wearing the same type of gear/armor in this pic as a ranking official walking alongside elite imperial guard spec-ops type of guys or inquisitorial members.

Requesting a friendly, social-butterfly-like, long-haired Portuguese woman, maybe early twenties? She's wearing a dress that features that red check pattern in some fashion, though not necessarily over the whole thing or anything? Just, like, it's somewhere on the dress. She's also wearing an army jacket over the top of it.

I didn't put much thought into the footwear, and you don't have to draw the full body, but if you do, sneakers would be fine, as would army boots.

Requesting my Tiefling Inquisitor having identifying monsters hi-jinx for my pathfinder game.
The more chinese/oni like the inquisitor the better.
Looking for any artstyle, but I'd just prefer if it looks funny/cute looking over gritty horror/realistic style.
I'd like to take lich over generic skeleton, but I couldn't find any good pictures for that.

If you need me to be more specific on anything, feel free to tell me what I missed, will add more detail.
Also feel free to do either version of the character without the skelly hijinx if you want.

May this be a shadowrun-esque request.

Requesting this K9 unit soldier and his doggy hunting down a cat person fugitive or suspect. The cat person suspect has a scared look on his/her face as he is hiding and should have some muck and dirt covering his body to mask his/her scent from the dog. And the K9 unit soldier can have a crazed or furious or determined look with his eyes and the dog would be growling madly with drool. The dog can still just be a German Shepard or any other type of military dog.

Recently in the campaign I'm in the party's Lovecraftian cultist has been spreading his tentacles and recently inducted a gang of Greasers into his fold. After a few rounds of Fonz jokes and bad accents we've decided to call them the Good Cthellows. Could someone draw Chtulhu with a pompadour and leather jacket and going 'aaaaayyyy" with his fingers pointing out like guns? Or a bunch of pic-related young men with shades praising the Old Ones and dancing like they're in a demented version of Grease?

tldr; Lovecraftian Greasers

An anchor for the 599 sqn drawfiend!

I would like to request some fully body art of these characters, with less hump in the armour and a bigger sword on the male.

If coloured, both characters have dark skin, and the mans armour is black with yellow/gold highlights, same for the sword. The woman's armour is black with blue highlights.

The knight pic is the example of the guys size, along with the size of the sword.

Requesting a sage, the kinda guy you go to mountains for prophesies and stuff

the head came out like shit so i traced your ref

Think someone can draw a picture of her laying outside in the grass in a nightgown?

Requesting a paladin/knight suplexing a lich back into his grave. The paladin is a masked wrestler.

Requesting Gary Shandling as a rare pepe

requesting sad panda as a sad ork instead

Requesting my Acanthus investigating a really bloody, gruesome crime scene, with a look of sheer disgust on his face. Time would be stopped, so anyway to show that would be cool. He has blonde hair, and his coat is brown.

Kindly requesting a picture of this very pretty elf standing on a tree branch resting against the trunk, sipping on some tea

I'll bite. I'm looking for a short and curvy and busty elf mage. Wearing a travelling dress like pic related and tall heels. This isn't actually fap bait. The elves in this setting are typically tall and lithe, so she's a typical. The clothes should reflect this, her chest is covered, maybe her arms are crossed over her chest.
There should also be an earth atronach standing next to her

Also, long red hair with a braid coming over her shoulder, and a satchel at her side.

Looking to git gud. Who's around with an OC request?
no elves or plate armour, sick of drawing that shit
Original or hybrid species are a plus

Not enuf

Last thread I requested a picture of my dragon-inspired Monk in D&D - the reference picture has his outfit, weapon and face (ideally, if you could combine the two hairstyles so that he has the topknot-ish thing as well as the long hair, that would be perfect).

That's actually a pretty boss design. I'll give it a go.

This is a tricky design, have a look and make sure I'm getting it right before I start adding detail.

Just checked, everything looks pretty awesome to me. The one comment I could make is that there are supposed to be two dragon-wing-looking patterns on the near side of his coat-robe thing, that are actually separate from the coat-robe thing.

Aside from that, everything looks epic as hell.

Why does it feel like the same guys are always coming here asking for fapbait?

Maybe because they are? And that's fine - this is a drawthread, people are allowed to post their requests. That's the point of a drawthread, in fact. To post requests and hope. There's a reason the OP states "nobody is entitled to a delivery under any circumstances within these threads" after all.

Also I've seen some blatant fapbait requests get filled, so...

I'd like to request my half-elf arcanist passed out on her cluttered worktable, reading glasses askew after a long night of study.

>two dragon-wing-looking patterns on the near side of his coat-robe thing
cool, I get it now, that was the bit that was tripping me up.
Update soon, fellow stalker

can someone please draw my character?
it's a giant niggercock wielding a sword
his balls are feet
thanks

Sure, why the fuck not.

not bad but im holding out for real art here

Wow. Ungrateful.

i wouldn't wipe my ass with this piece of trash

Could I request a drawing of an alien warlord for a scifi game I am planning?

Algaron, the Singularity Overlord, is a huge humanoid with a uniform like the man in the reference pic.

He is standing in a similarly derisive pose.

His alienness is apparent from his blue skin, fangs and forked tongue, completely black eyes and the fact the top of his head is an exposed brain covered by a glass dome instead of hair.

This sounds like fun to draw!

Can someone take this image and make a video of it being flipped back and forth with the Serbia Stronk song playing? I would do it, but I can't access my computer right now.

Can someone take this image and make a video of it being flipped back and forth with the Serbia Stronk song playing over it? I would do it, but I can't access my computer right now.

Find someone to add the sword now.

This one is a little bit detail-heavy, so I understand if it doesn't catch a drawfriend's eye- but I hope it interests someone.

(Colors optional)

A blue-haired woman with a beauty mark / mole under her left eye, wearing (and not wearing) a black domino mask and a purple hood. She has a leather breastplate on over tight-fitted clothes, and a clawed gauntlet on her left hand. If you want to do a full body, she wears breeches with leather knee-high boots. At her waist is a belt of (D&D-style) Pearls of Power. Thinking of making her as a Vigilante in PF since the mood struck me.

Sorry about lack of reference pics- was laying down for bed when this idea hit me and I wanted to get it all down. Enjoy your days, drawfriends and requestfags- and I hope I catch someone's interest!