AERON THIS SHIT IS SO BULLISH

AERON THIS SHIT IS SO BULLISH

SMALLEST CAP ON BINANCE

VOLUME TRIPLED SINCE YESTERDAY

GET THE FUCK IN BOYS

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@aeronaero/aeron-two-weeks-in-review-november-20th-december-3rd-dbe90f82434e
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This is going to double in the next day or 2. Watch

So glad I got in yesterday, so obvious.

This shit is so undervalued and unknown, I don't see anybody talk about it. I won't sell below 10k sat

medium.com/@aeronaero/aeron-two-weeks-in-review-november-20th-december-3rd-dbe90f82434e

"Our team is busy negotiating major partnerships in China, even though we can’t disclose details on this stage, we hope for a significant technology partner to come on board."

yesterday

THIS SHIT IS STILL SUB ICO

ICO PRICE WAS 40% HIGHER

When everyone starts taking profits from all the coins mooning right now theyre going to look for the next easy pump. This is it.

You guys realize you don't own their successes because you have tokens right? It's worthless.

The project is solving a real world problem

They are first movers in the industry

The token is used for payments within the ecosystem, so if it becomes sucessful it will have massive amounts of volume ( they target 200k users by 2019). This is business to business revenue

Hmmmmm

there is a huge pilot shortage and China has had its eye on this with its ATC issues.

Fuck it Im in for 10K

This is ez motherfucking gains

SUB ICO GUYS

yall got like 2 hours till we moon again

all i see is buyssss

You know you early when biz doesn't give a shit lmao

never 4 get

never learn biz

apparently THIS is the reason Binance is down

me

you

seriously

omg and theres even meme triangles to back it up

Bought 1k Aeron - looks like an easy x20. All the other shit-tokens with equally decent dev teams, "memevisions", and a dedicated marketer (read; community Shill) are worth 200m right now.

They even have a consumer facing website, "aerotrips.com/". Fucking hell, this thing is a pumpers dream right now.

lel, none of this shit requires a blockchain

decentralizing valuable aviation data does

zzzzzzz

shhhh dont shill this boys. Its the real fucking deal

I bought in @ $0.46 & $0.55, kept going down, now it starts going back up after I sold @ 0.36

Buy high sell low.

Fuck this shitcoin, buy XMR

buy the dip, dont be this retard

if it's not on bittrex it might as well not exist

>still using bittrex

binance is almost surpassing it in volume now

they're also not letting people trade, so, there's that.

Put it all into XRB and HST, made it back within 2 days, fuck this shit coin. Held it for over a month.

buy this dip when you can login, im doubling up