Reminder that dwarves want humans and elves to become one race, purely because they can't tell us apart

>Reminder that dwarves want humans and elves to become one race, purely because they can't tell us apart.

Other urls found in this thread:

danbooru.donmai.us/posts?tags=fyuria_(agarest_senki)
reddit.com/r/MMA/comments/4ppwjy/ufc_200_the_animated_short_premieres_june_28_on/
desuarchive.org/tg/thread/47421648/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Reminder that Brock Lesnar is fighitng Mark Hunt as the co-main event of UFC 200 on July 9th

>Reminder that this is what Brock Lesnar would look like as a viking

Gotta keep it Veeky Forums

lol, good save

>Reminder that Borkle Snar IS a viking.

a friend of mine once sicked brock lesnar on his players in an abberant game.

I tend to pick MMA fighters as templates when making new characters. I'm currently playing a barbarian based on Brock. If he dies I'm going to roll up a halfling monk named Radical Rodent.

not a bad choice. my friend gave brock colossus' powers. never bad mouth wrestling where it can get back to the nature boy.

What the fuck is this autism? Who ever made this has brain cancer. Why would any dwarf in any setting have some dumb fuck idea like that? You took it up the ass until you got high on the anal pain to come up with this. No one wants elves to become apart of anything. No intelligent human would bang an elf without understanding there's a 50% chance it's Gay.

Op get you extra fucked fetish out of Veeky Forums. Go to /d/ where your kind is accepted. Anyone who isn't an autistic elf fag can see past your ballics.

What, you want more human x elf? ok.

Damn you, you fool! We'd killed the thread with /heem/ talk and now you've ruined it.

Look what you've done!

I was about to call bullshit, but... I SEE it.

Well i'll give you credit, least you don't spam this every single day. Unlike some shitposters

He already took savage attacker and charger. If only he'd take durable.

I feel like this is a /pol/ thing, but filtered through so many layers of autism that I can no longer tell which races are supposed to represent which.

>Reminder that the guy who made Ren and Stimpy and the guy who made King of the Hill are teaming up to animate an MMA cartoon.

This is your elf tonight.

Got any more of that elf? I need it for... research

Is that a fucking penis?

John K and Mike Judge? Motherfucking SOURCE?

Got you covered, buddy.

danbooru.donmai.us/posts?tags=fyuria_(agarest_senki)

Someone posted pics and info on /co/ this morning.

reddit.com/r/MMA/comments/4ppwjy/ufc_200_the_animated_short_premieres_june_28_on/

Looks like it happened last night, but I can't seem to find it anywhere

Thread is gone, need a name user

The guy who made King of the Hill also made The Goode Family. I'm not 100% that Mike Judge still has it.

I am completely ok with this female elfs are hot as fuck would breed like rabbits with them

Learn how to write.

Jesus, threads like this attract the worst kinds of posters.

Watched that asshole fight one time. he refused to bump gloves then just kinda homosexed his way to winning.

His Beavis and Butthead credentials are still a-ok with me.

I want to fuck an elf and suck on her pointy ears like a little piglet on its mother's teat.

so?

>You will never have a dwarf wingman help you slay all that elf puss
Why live.

I thought he was in WWE these days? Did he leave?

It'd be good if he did.

He also does Silicon Valley. Mike Judge is the fucking man.

I don't mind at all.

Racial purity fags can always go fuck themselves. Literally.

Is this your first day on Veeky Forums? Don't you know how cancerous these lewd-fags are?

Yeah, this. Homogeneous societies always have less social strife, and in a mixed society the only way to reach homogeneity is to race mix.
It should be fairly apparent in the modern world that genocide/forced migrations doesn't work.

Is it yours?

how do I spoiler

>dwarven race is old
>like grandparents they dote over the younger races
>even the elves
>hoping for a grandchild race that combines all the other races into one.

It would be very painful.

Please, I haven't seen endless greentext stories about an one-dimensional elven waifu falling in love with an completely unremarkable self-insert human for a while, and until they step it up on how to write a story I rather keep it that way.

>oy vey muh genocide muh strange colored people
Get a load of this n'wah

I feel like you're trying to make a reasonable point, but I genuinely cannot understand what you're trying to say. Pic related, cut down on your meme content and prioritize simply being understood in all subsequent posts.

Right back at you lad. Watch out for bogeymen, they're out for blood!

k. keep me posted.

That's her horn. You know nothing of elf biology.

>>Reminder that jews want goys to become one race, purely because they can't tell us apart.

That outfit is too tiny to be hiding anything worth calling a penis.

Another elf thread eh?

Welp time to dump some elf x human pics. Lets all post more elf pics or human x elf pics instead.

Do you have any pics of male elves with human girls by chance?

Is Elf horn comparable to Human horn?

Truly the Dwarfs are our greatest ally!

brock is probably one of the few wrestlers i could see as a boss character in a fighting game the others are basically undertaker, HHH, goldberg & ric flair

>desuarchive.org/tg/thread/47421648/
>same thread
>same OP
>yet not deleted
Goddamn, I wish mods would be a bit more consistent, or better just delete everything that looks only a tiny bit like an elf bait thread.

The more half elves the better.

>Want to do lewd things with elves

>No elves around

Why even live?

Spite.

They wouldn't want to touch you anyway.

>dictating how people should fuck based on the betterment of society

Get out of here, Hitler

Exactly. They get both the HFY and the cuteness of the Elves.

>cuteness of the Elves
Further prove that japanese elves need to be gassed.

I fucking hate elves.
Everyone I know off who plays as one typically is a smug bitch

They are supposed to be ultra beautiful in literally every setting.

Yes, even in Warhammer.

Who cares? Elves are for rape. They don't have a choice in the matter.