Where were you when Bitfinex exit scammed?

Where were you when Bitfinex exit scammed?

I will tell my grandsons I was making money for the first time of my life with LINK.

And you, where were you when Bitfinex began the exit scamming procedure?

ARE THEY GOING TO PULL OUT BTC TOO?

WITHDRAWALS BLOCKED!!

>got goxed bad
>potentially am going to get bitfinex'd bad (7 BTC stuck in that exchange right now)

I will cry

HAHAHAHAHA fuck you dumb loser you don't deserve to make it just kys

Why the hostility? What did I do wrong? Used the most popular exchange? Screw you.

Glad I only had 80 bucks there

It was the night I went all in on XMR and went to an uneasy sleep

>what did I do wrong?
Cold storage.

You've been warned for months

You wernt a true believer. Not your keys. Not your money.

I do that. The 7 btc I had on BFX was for day trading. Only a part of my stash.

NOT YOUR KEYS NOT YOUR MONEY

Every BFX thread i've seen got dismissed by the majority as FUD though. The hive mind here seemed to have a consensus on this, so I didn't worry.

What threads were you looking at? I saw a universal consensus on bitfinex at the very least being incredibly sketchy.

When even Bloomberg started to question the validity if Tethers you should've stopped and throught for a second

>what did I do wrong?
>Use the most popular exchange?
Yes. Now all your monies are gone. Haha.

hivemind consensus was to buy LINK at 20k sat too

>TFW even if i'm out 7 more BTC, i'll still have more funds than you'll ever have

spent the last bit hiding in my cold wallets, waiting... I know its coming, I know when to buy, and I know how the media is going to talk about it.

that article came out today tho

>that feel when your nano ledger wallet is stuck in customs

Goddamn I need it more than ever, got to get out of exchanges.

>the majority said it was FUD
Why the FUCK are you listening to the (((majority))) on fucking Veeky Forums? You should listen to the minority, because 99% of people will never make it in crypto. Those are the sacrifices to polish the 1% gem. That's how markets work; not everyone can win. In fact, everyone but a very small amount of people have to lose. Thanks for your lunch money, loser.

omfg im literally a nocoiner and bitfinex just accessed my computer and deposited fiat onto their site and exchanged it for tether!!! wtf there must be bitf virus code embedded in the internet. im going to the truthtellers in the media. this is not right!

>he got so butthurt he started LARPing

To be fair, every major exchange has been libeled on this board. Every. Single. One.

If you only listened to the minority voices who make those threads, you wouldn't be trading at all.

bullshit

Kraken has never been libeled on this board; people tell you it is slow as fucking shit and 404's or cloudflares every other click. That's true. They're also insured and one of the exchanges the CBOE/CME are working with.

>only listened to the minority voices
Stop fucking "only listening" and use your head for more than a fucking hat rack you ingrate.

>pretending people haven't been talking about tether scam for months
Literally have been in these threads shilling for/against tether depending on whether I'm long or short for fucking weeks now.

Huh? Look on 4pleb archives, yes every major exchange has had shill threads on here. Binance. GDAX. Bittrex. Liqui. Bitstamp. etc.

I stand corrected, I don't think I've seen Kraken libeled. You get the point though, right?

>peoples holdings their money on site that all claims "WE ARE NOT A BANK"

Don't listen to Veeky Forums; read what Veeky Forums says and think about it and form your own independent opinion. In finance and trading, anybody who actually knows what they are doing WILL NEVER TELL YOU because if they tell you; they lose their edge that is making them money. What people will constantly spam at you is things that benefit them, e.g. if they are long they will say "it's the best coin ever buy now don't be a faggot" or if they are short, they will say "fuck its ogre sell now don't be a loser".

Here's your first exercise: guess whether I am long or short. Congratulations! You've evolved from a sheeple into a real boy.