>#922
>#921
>#920

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/0wcB0fCY
youtube.com/watch?v=bWxTBnxQi9s
youtube.com/watch?v=tMnGmoLS6zo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You know, when the previous thread was Counting With /tg Edition, I should have expected we'd go from 2 to 1.

So Jumper, do you own any resturants?

Does a small hole in the wall stand count?

Rolled 2 (1d8)

65 King Arthur
pastebin.com/0wcB0fCY
Highlights include, we went to Gargoyles world to their King Arthurs Court. I wandered, because a dragon wanted to husbando me. Kept getting challenged by a Knight who I beat at numerous contests including Rock Paper Scissors. Ate the Grimorum Arcanorum and put a copy in my library.
Continue
1 Dragon Warrior Monsters
2 Gaki no Tsukai Gauntlet
3 Tales of Symphonia
4 Supreme Commander
5 Raildex Magic
6 Axe Cop
7 Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt
8 Girl Genius

One of you has to delete your threads.

Silmarillion jump when?

I want to face Ungoliant.

Not going to be this one that goes away - this has the correct numbering and links the last three threads (with correct numbering). Delete the obvious troll thread.

see

You're lucky the other guy deleted his first.

That would be a cool jump

TELL THEM ONLY THAT THE FALSE THREAD IS DEAD

AND THAT user DIED WITH IT

>Facing Ungoliant
user. Let's not be silly
Though I would like to collect her Spawn to make Core Medals from

Can I punch Mr. "Muh Simarils" in the face?

I deleted mine because I'm the better man, but this was the second thread made, and it was one made out of spite. Let this be remembered.

Gaki no Tsukai. I need a new 2 for the queue.

Nah. The troll thread is this one senpai. You made this after seeing that a thread was already made, and intentionally shitposted to have the other one deleted.

That thread was numbered incorrectly and skipped the last thread. Do us all a favor and don't DO that, some of us go back through the archives to look at older threads after they've been pruned while they're still up on the chans.

>I'm the better man

You're a delusional.

Several hundred. During Portal one of the many business ventures I used to prop up Aperture was the restaurant buisness. Best technology the world had ever seen and it was used to open a chain of budget eateries focused on primarily serving the upper middle class.

The places were themed high tech and fine dining. Tables were made of portal surfaces and food was delivered by projecting a portal onto the table and moving food directly from the kitchen to the customers. Orders could be taken either by a console in the table itself or by a robotic P-Body or Atlas model waiter robot. The kitchen itself was a modified turret production factory that produced food in record time with only a 0.006% chance of accidently serving hostile death machine instead of your cheese souffle.

Yeah, nah. You gotta live with your choices. Live with the consequences that you fucked your chance to have SMT2 or Warframe.

He's baiting you, user.

I'm pretty sure that you either have autism or OCD. And not the meme OCD that everyone says they have, real OCD that makes you count wood grains and scrub the skin off of your hands.

You're not going to get through to them, this is the new shitposting tactic.

Claiming that specific threads aren't real so that they don't have to learn from what happened in them.

Actually.
How many jumps do you think I need before I can fight Morgoth One on One?

FUCK CONSEQUENCES, I'MMA JUMPER, CONSEQUENCES ARE FOR LOOOOOOSERS.

Two of those threads linked are broken, you numbered the threads. Do it right next time, the next thread is 922 if this one is real.

Isn't Morgoth Tolkien Satan?

I heard his actual power changes a lot with the ages and how far gone he is, though, so that probably doesn't mean as much as I think it does.

So it's come to this.

Just two options left - to walk like an Egyptian, or fly on wings of fire?

Yes, he's Satan.

Less than you would think, Middle Earth is a pretty low powered setting all things considered. Sauron was his second in command and he wasn't anything a jumper would find threatening.

Hey, /jc/? How would I go about summoning up the embodiment of my own horrible sugar addiction in the form of a rampaging monster?

Why would you do that?

I thought he was further down the rung.

How about you
DONT SAY NO
JUST LIVE MORE
youtube.com/watch?v=bWxTBnxQi9s

>All user's besides you are hive mind

Because Poptartzilla would be hilarious?

youtube.com/watch?v=tMnGmoLS6zo

You can become a Greeed in Kamen Rider Neo-Heisei Part 1. I think there was one in canon which made Yummies (monsters whose sole purpose is fulfilling people's DESIRE) from his own wishes, so you can probably manifest your greed for sugar that way.

Quit trying to weasel your way out of your fuck-up.

Was he? It has been a while so I might be remembering wrong but I though he was either the second in command or at least some form of high ranking guy.

No, Sauron was his Right Hand.
Fun Fact:One of Sauron's many names translates to "King Excellent"

Just ignore him everybody.

I vote fire.

We always need more fire.

You're not supposed to back link to multiple threads. You made your hugely autistic point last thread.

I love the Fruit Basket of Babylon. Anyone else ever notice that Kiwami's summons seem to be limited by how many copies of a weapon already exist? Like, he can only summon one Bananaspear or Melon Defender, but he can summon a pair of Durinoko or Sonic Arrows since there are more than one of those.

Ignore who?

I don't even know which side you're on because you didn't quote anyone.

>There were people buying it at 800, so technically I'm confirming that it is discounted in the first place. And as for what happens if you grab it as a human, think "Buddha".
You never actually said an origins section is discounted for that origin, so currently NOTHING is discounted.
But if it takes 1000s of years you are really overpricing the Perk by a lot. 300/600 is better. Don't try to be a special snowflake, OK?

Is a Hybrid BOTH a angel and demon and can take both for discounts (except for archetype which is forbidden)?

What kind of things are in the Heaven/Hell catalogs?

Havoc coins are gained by salary is nice if you already happen to be a Demon Lord/King of Hell I guess. Start at the top of the pay scale,,,

Your ban expired, huh?

I got a Cafe/Bakery in Breaking Bad. Still trying to think of a name for it.

Morgoth can only shape and shatter continents to his whim at the start. He slowly loses power as he puts more of himself into the world.

He's not the Super Special Shitposter.

In fact. None of you are.

Everyone is fucking average, run-of-the-mill, store-brand, generic shitposters.

Yeah I've gotta agree with this, the only way I'd see spending 1000 cp on Angel/Demon and then Archetype would be to drastically reduce the time it takes to peak or put in some other effect besides just faster development. I mean, a lot of chains don't even reach 1000 years.

Your tactic of whining and trying to paint everyone as the problem to try and absolve you of your own actions is really idiotic and obvious.

It might sound silly translated, but it's better than "Sauron". That's usually translated as "abhorrent" or "abomination", but it literally means "smelly". The big bad of Lord of the Rings is the Dark Lord Smelly. Needless to say, Tar-Mairon does not like the name the other Maiar gave him after he defected to Morgoth's side.

Nope. For you see. I am also the shitposters.

When I said everyone I meant everyone.

Ever look in the mirror? You accusing everyone of being some Viper-esque shitposter to shut down any criticism is just as bad as him, maybe even worse.

The size increase from archetype seems to be pretty fucking amazing, though. I honestly think it's fine at 800, though I don't mind the discount being to 400 instead of 600.

I wish your bans were longer than a day.

Breaking Bread? The Upper Crust? Brown Rye?

Don't you only get that after millennia of training, though?

Should, should we call him "Lord Smelly" in LoTR?

I think Breaking Bread is the obvious winner, there. Well done, user.

Without the perk. With the perk makes it like a thousand or something from those posts I read.

It's not useful for everybody, but nothing is. For long term jumpers it seems pretty good, same as buying wyrmling in DnD to save on dragon price.

The way you keep trying to push this witchhunting attitude is pathetic, please stop.

That shitposting wasn't my fault, it was yours, and for the benefit of the rest of /jc/, I was allowing everyone to forget it ever happened.

But you know what? Fuck it.

This thread don't deserve the benefit of having your sins passed over.

You shitposted and shitposted all goddamn thread to because you couldn't have enough power. You couldn't stand the idea that a jump-maker would fucking nerf you to make his jump more balanced.

You got what you wanted, SMTanon never put it on the drive. You agreed with yourself all fucking thread to create the illusion of consensus, to create the appearance that there was some kind of validity to the outrage, that there even was an outrage to begin with, and not just you samefagging up a storm, but your opinions are all bollocks.

It's clear to me.

All you want is power.

And then you have the nerve to pretend it wasn't you all along. I was there. I was defending the decision to nerf tribrid from the beginning. And you threw a shitfit over it. And what, now you insist we all look at it? Your magnum opus sculpted in human feces? For what. I admit it. That thread happened. Your shitposting happened. You shitposted until we lost content.

Are you happy now?

You already are, technically. But translating it for the humans, dwarves, and hobbits in your audience would be pretty funny.

Not like he can stop you.

Wait a minute, you've helped me realize something completely obvious.

I C A N D O B O T H

Well, Ankh is the bird Greeed and he loves sweets, so there's precedent.

I was against the change and I'm not the guy you're replying to, though I'm definitely sure the shitposter was there playing both sides.

This poster is not actually me. I'm the guy who started this argument, and I still insist that that thread didn't happen.

A massive size/power increase after thousands of years is really not worth 800 cp. Especially if you can technically already do it. The perk just makes it so you'll *probably* reach it during a regular chain, assuming you take the jump earlier. Which is certainly not worth 800 cp. It might be better if it was a capstone booster for Demon/Angels, along with an immediate large boost to your abilities in addition to its current effects.

I was mostly referring to the "Egyptian" and "wings of fire" thing, I think the sweets Greeed is a different user?

Anons, on the topic of LoTR.
Is there anything you decided to toss into Mount Doom? Just to get rid of it?

I tossed in the Denarians from Dresden Files

All I know is, I'm very confused about the whole thing.

Can it be fucking August already.

So, major problems with Archetype have been brought up, primarily around how it's either a Points Tax or worthless, so I've decided to make it Variable instead of raw power!

This is going to be difficult, since at its base it's going to be "Buy this and get one of 14 Thematic Perks" but I'm going to be working hard on it anyways.

Sorry for any inconvenience, I'm also removing the restriction on Hybrid's grabbing it and refluffing Hybrid so there's more of a point to getting it.

Sorry for any inconveniences this may have caused.

You're honestly worse than spacebattles.

and posting the wrong image, fuck it.

[!!!]

Oh. Yeah, sorry. Still, Ankh is a vaguely Egyptian-themed bird monster affiliated with fire, so it could still be relevant to your interests.

Why would you possibly defend a decision to nerf something, not because the jumpmaker thought it was OP, but because he wanted to 'punish' a single user who annoyed him?

I threw Mount Doom into Mount Doom. It took some creative use of space-warping magic.

>Menacing

What, for wanting you assholes to get the almighty fuck over yourselves and realize your baby-back bullshit doesn't matter as much as you think it does?

Because it was a legitimately good decision. Everyone in the thread bought it, it was obviously overpowered and needed to be nerfed for the sake of balance.

It was actually both. He said that he had been thinking of changing it for a while, and spite only came into play in him doing it right then and there. Though that could have just been him covering for himself. I don't know, I'm not taking sides in this, I'm just being pedantic.

Yeah, that is pretty relevant.

So where should I start? Pokemon Mystery Dungeon, go Fletchling with a Torchic partner? Or somewhere else?

Don't apologize, you're still an Ally of Justice.

It doesn't matter if he did it out of spite. It was a good decision nonetheless.

You could just, you know

Jump any civ jump and be easily over 1000 years old by the end

I think that's probably the easiest way to start this off. Though once you're a bit stronger I think you should go to Bloody Roar and take the Mythical Beast Change option with the Bennu Bird as your beast. You wouldn't have to be massively stronger, Bloody Roar isn't that bad, so maybe two or three jumps after this?

I don't think that would work. It only worked on the One Ring because that's where it was forged.

Welp, see you guys in 924. The asshole circlejerk has arrived.

That sounds extremely boring.

Well, you do other stuff during that time. Personally, I use long jumps to breed and uplift space whales in. Just a little hobby I like, you can't go wrong with a good space whale.

I thought it was supposed to be only one guy?

The thread is still young, user.

Even now, there is hope for man.

You have no creativity and just want power to be handed to you on a silver platter. You can't even handle minor caveats like this one without complaining to high heaven about them before even thinking of putting in your own leg work to compensate.