BCH

The difficulty adjustment is soon... why are we getting JUSTed

because you deserve to lose your money for giving it roger and his friends.

This about it. This is a $100 coin at best. It only went up due to severe manipulation.

DONT INSULT ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I AM A MILLIONAIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When BTC core gets shorted to 5k, btc cash will be more profitable and kill btc core.

because Bcash adjusts its difficulty like every hour so these miner wars are in the past. Now its a slow bleed until the last coinbase coin is sold.

BTC has a competent development team and infinite scaling due to lightning network. BCH has Roger "Allahu Akbar" Ver, fake Satoshi, pedo-pirate, and Jihad Wu. This is the logical outcome.

lol GTFO with this trash. you got pumped and dumped on, now go cry in the corner.

I love this board

>implying bcore are competent
Have fun using bitcoin tab

Deluded,

I will, don't worry.

our time is coming. patience user

whale here dont worry user its coming i set up my buy wall on bittrex, this is our signal that it will come

this

relax user, it seems finex is pumping IOTA / yoyo right now. I think bch will be up next and then eth...finallly back to bitcoin....

One of Ethereum's main selling points was that it was faster than BTC, but the recent cryptokitty fad shitting on the network made people realize that every altcoin (including BCH) would eventually run into scaling problems as well.

With BCH's main selling point rendered moot while progress on LN continues to advance, BCH's true value is in the low hundreds along with BTG and BTD.

>BTG
I unironically think that it might surpass BCash at some point because it does not compete with Bitcoin on miners and can always rebase on Bitcoin's code, which is practically impossible for BCash at this point.

Obligatory reminder. ARK scales. Crypto dicks? Ez, just make a new blockchain for it and trade it without clogging anything.

t. deluded

Satoshi's Bitcoin is dead. Now it's BlockstreamCoin A Bitcoin NOT meant to compete with FIAT, or meant to compete with banks, but rather a settlement layer for the Rich and a speculator toy to play around with on exchanges.

I avoided FOMOing into IOTA and it just keeps fucking going up. Meanwhile BCH goes down. What the fuckkkkkk

But bitcoin is a $11,000 coin right

Bildaburg now owns bitcoin.

Blockstream people do NOT make up the majority of Bitcoin's developers.

Enough of this fud. You greedily tried to wishcast bcash into the next Bitcoin because you missed the first ride. But that's the reality. You missed it.

Deal with it.