/cyoag/ CYOA General

Info Dump: pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu
Previous Thread:

Is anyone into WIP humiliation? Post your WIP and I'll make fun of it for you.

I'm at a loss for where to take it from here.

Can cyoag turn me into a succubus (male)?

>no loli type build
0/10 shitty cyoa, can't even build anything interesting

>tfw no vore CYOA

Where my /vorefags/ at?

nope, we just pretend here

OC from last thread.
Apparently it's /d/, but I haven't looked at it yet.
>tfw had to delete dubs

and from a quick glance at page 2, yep.
this looks like something I have no interest in at all. But hey, it was oc, and maybe somehow enjoys this kind of thing?

That cute space hamster is wasted in such a lewd cyoa!

hello user

?

You have one, exactly ONE, hour to make your choice. Don't miss this golden window of opportunity.

Colossi planet best planet.
Both are good, but I think I'll go with Hera. She's not as lewd as Artemis, but that doesn't mean she can't be courted. Or, if she just rejects my advances as the cute musings of a little pet, then that's fine, too.

As for the item... I'll go with Phasing Tech, set to activate if I'm about to be squished.

... I don't have better things to do
bitch you fucking kidnapped me from my own planet, and the best you're willing to do is force someone to let me live with them?
You a cunt.

so, ignoring all the fetish shit
>Galtron
Tera is pretty shit, considering I've been kidnapped. She doesn't clean, her apartment is tiny, I'm left alone all the time in a strange planet, and she probably doesn't have food.
so
>EVO
I'll still definitely die from no food. And no, EVO, I don't want you to kill me and jam my brain in a robot.

If Cunt really felt bad about this, she will help me purge the hermaphrodite planet.
That is the least she could do.

Oh good, Cunt is willing to give her ship to me!
Aw, and she even suggests sleeping on her shit couch! You're okay, Cunt.
I don't need any of your "gifts". Chances are you'd feel better, and I don't want my kidnapper to be happy so soon.
sure
>Monolatry
>Ezaja, Queen of Muses
I'd love to be a great artist with minimal work, and to be guaranteed to be a genius at it.
shapeshifting and genderbending
Oh wow for whatever reason I didn't read that power when skimming the Gods. That just makes my choice more obvious.

I'm okay with this life, but it will be hard to have to deal with a fanbase. Empath will make it easier, of course.
This is gonna be fun, assuming Kyra etc. doesn't cut me.
Please Angel, pick Kyra. We can have so much fun together, you as my mindraped Angelic bodyguard and maybe more

>Monolatry: Ezaja, Queen of the Muses
Male IDOL!
Or maybe I should make more serious art... I'm not sure.

>Proselyte ( I )
>Fortunate ( IV )
>Reincarnation ( X )

I'll make subtle references to Ezaja in my songs for Proselyte. I'll live an even easier and safer life with Fortunate. + If I somehow die, I will always reincarnate because getting favour from Ezaja is super easy.

>succubus (male)

It's called an incubus.

You know Incubus can be cute boys too.

No. An incubus uses his manly penis to inseminate girls and boys, while a succubus (male) uses his boipucci to drain the semen out of men. It's a substantial difference.

and shit, user let me know we apparently get those points even if we pick (a) God(s)
so
>Ezaja, Queen of Muses
>Immortality (free)
>Immunity to disease (free)
>Nepotism (3)
seems only fair
>Chosen one (8)
Elsiel, the Pretender: Sophist
So, now my (spoken) words have control, which combined with Empath gets really fucking powerful.
>Comprehension (10)
Wish I got writing, too. Seems unfair that I have artistic talent, but can't write in other languages.

nay

That's kinda gross.

Mono Ossomar. Seems like a good time, and phantasms is insanely useful.

Chosen one for Flesh Talons (I love love love that power, but I don't want to pay the Brother's cost for it.)
Manse - by the way, what are the different god's styles like?
Detect Divinity - to avoid drama

I can just sit back in my invulnerable mansion, sending out Phantasm me's to experience the world, and playing around with my flesh crafting to amuse myself.

perks good docter, frenzied, bombardier and berzerk pack

armour medium armour
weapons rocket launcher and medipack

grenades incredible grenade
demons imps, greater imps, kaboomers and bulks

companion stanley hearns
mission broodmother, let my people go and the gates of heck

why can't we have less "Veeky Forums-esque" CYOAs? CYOAs that aren't about Veeky Forums memes, that aren't full of internet injokes, and don't offer up the same limited number of character archetypes each time get a lot more staying power.

This is a good one.

There's an improved version.

How many do you pick for this? One for each row?
Can I not pick one?

Monolatry: Vedara
Gifts: Comprehension, Fortunate, Chosen One (Synchronicity)

Time to build a better world. Then, one day, even more better worlds.

which chub wuld you pick

anyone up for adorable cyoa?

All the incarnations of that CYOA have you pick exactly one of the listed roles, AFAIK.

Monolatry
Ossamar
Chosen one: Indomitable
Fortunate
Comprehension

Hmm... A maximum of eight duplicates I can create at will, with no need to sleep. Basic minimum wage is around $8 an hour, and most workdays are roughly eight hours. so 8*8*8= $512 for a single work day. This is not even counting things such as overtime and higher paying jobs.

In addition, gravity manipulation is a god tier power. Stalker would allow me to steal items, but it might be hard explaining where they came from.

Heck, I could use gravity manipulation to get easy gains. Just up the gravity around me and do basic tasks in it.

That dark one is looking pretty lewd desu. Also, yes.

>you also start with a full bank account
literally what?

Describe an idea for a cyoa with a haiku.

waifus are haikus
powers are also haikus
everything is haikus

If I had to guess, it's a bank account that holds the highest amount of money that particular bank's system is built to support.

For example, a 32-bit unsigned integer has a maximum value of 4294967295 (four billion 294 million 967 thousand 295).

For me it's the black one, he looks like he's intelligent, nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humor.

Thousands of waifus,
one for each fetish you know,
all after your dick.

lost blood in your veins
inherit the hidden world
the master returns

Leave behind this world
and live in peace forever
as the little girl.

Power at a price.
Choose well, for they will hunt you.
Flee into your dreams.

all haikus are dumb
but not as dumb as you
now go fuck off

make it yesterday
it sounds really fucking cool
I want to play it

stuck in a basement
limited choice points to spend
seven years to wait

Monolatry. Lazari the Sage. Reincarnation, Comprehension, Recruitment, Cash Up Front.

I'll use the cash to establish an intellectual community. In time we'll become a hybrid of monastery and college. Bright young students from our ranks will go into political and industrial careers but remain in communion with the faith; pooling our knowledge we will become influential and wealthy. We'll be able to fund extensive research projects in many fields.

The potential of Lorekeeper is astounding. To decipher Linear A at a glance! And as for Oracle, information about the future is of incalculable worth.

This world will become a richer and happier place with our help. The cult of the Sage will truly make a difference.

And in every generation a student will come to the masters of the community and present with the gifts of the Sage that prove he or she is the true reincarnation of the Founder. So shall continuity be maintained down the ages.

That wasn't a haiku..
Not enough syllables.

>This guy is going to use his powers to make the world a better and more advanced place.
>I'm just using it to work eight minimum wage jobs at a time and get gains.

I feel stupid now.

boobs tits breasts honkers
cans boobies hooters airbags
bust rack jugs bosoms

>Exile
I really dislike the drawbacks of these deities so I guess that it's freedom and the dusty trail for me.

>Demigod(8)
Einherjar: Decent power capable of keeping me alive and intact during my journeys.
Communion: A great power for communicating and I can see myself using it to do the job of Lorekeeper and Comprehension by exchanging information on the languages and alphabets of those I meet.

>Minor Miracles(2)
Seems like a good low point power giving some offensive capabilities with fire bolts and support with touch healing.

Time for adventure and loneliness I guess and maybe settle down on some alien planet for a few millennia.

With demigod, you need to pick two powers from the same god.

punishments numb and barren
body shape hourglass
height 6'4
body type endo
breast size E
eye color blue
hair color black
benefits like a tiger

This is my favorite one yet.

Huh you're right, guess I skimmed that part. Guess I'll just go with:
>

Exile

>Reincarnation(6)
Not as good as regeneration but hey, I get to live and explore forever.

>Comprehension(2)
Pretty much necessary, guess I can take classes or some shit.

>Minor Miracles(2)
Offence and support in one.

>All the incarnations of that CYOA have you pick exactly one of the listed roles, AFAIK.

That's stupid.

A CYOA where you make literally one choice is stupid.

>A CYOA where you make literally one choice is stupid.

Oh, Really.

>"The planet Thassius is home to a race of only females"
>Use a picture of a female Turian
>mfw

oh god, i remember this type of stuff, there's a shits-storm that time, god, good ol' time

user...

I know, I know. I had originally planned to use asari for the pics, but I remember some user complained about alien ladies being just differently colored women with tentacles on their heads, so I used the turian to keep with the mass effect theme, and they have a great design.

Fair enough. Other than that it's pretty good 5/7

>choose Lord of Dragons
>feed people to my dragons whole and alive

Checked.

No knockers?

Why do furry artists have that certain, awful style?

What a shit dragon. It doesn't even have scales.

My legs are okay
You have gained brozouf
Your legs are broken

Fuck Jians

>Exile
Don't really agree with any of the other gods

>Detect divinity
Eh, bound to come in handy

>Minor Miracles
Seems necessary for an exile

>Character creator
Because why not

>Profane
It'd be foolish not to take the exile only option

>New Identity
Lose everything is actually pretty tempting. If I'm going to slut it up this much I don't really want my old friends and family to know. If it gave any points in order to compensate the fact that you are pennyless and homeless I would probably take it. I can still probably disappear into the wind.

>Hourglass
Looking good is a must

>5'6''
What's the ideal female height? The whole range is free anyway

>Ecto
Slimness at the cost of being forever weak. I think I can accept that trade. Endo+Supra seems a little cheaty and may not technically get what I want.

>C-Cup
I like "average" breasts. B would be fine but I had a few spare points, D might be fine too, there's a lot of varience depending on shape.

>Blue Eyes
Extra points again, nothing wrong with brown

>Brown hair
I actually prefer it, red is nice though.

>The fun never stops
Kind of mandatory with Very Easy or enjoy your aids.

>Life's a bitch
But I ain't dying yet

>Over-Stimulation
always fun

>Active Word
The old version was better, odds are I'll practically never hear a trigger this way. The old way it was exploitable both for and against me, but fun either way.

>Barren
I never wanted kids anyway

>Whorey
I'm not really clear on what exactly this does, but I figure it just means I put on a show during sex (or with active word triggers), which sounds fine to me. If it's bimbo speech I'd swap brown eyes and drop this.

>Symbio Coitis
Now there's a whole other level of fun. A bit of denial by myself, and then I even orgasm just from giving oral or handjobs for instance.

>Very Easy
I have a fetish for uncontrollable lust, this sounds great.

that's furry hyena abomination, not a dragon

>ultra failed attack

Every version gets worse and worse and more out of balance points wise. Pathetic.

I agree, but it's so much my fetish that I can't not play it anyway

chara
media link

Next version will give you 10 points to spend, boost all bonuses by 20 points and reduce all disadvantages to 5 point each. The designer is an idiot.

Needs a beauty enhancement option. Loadsa fetish bait you could throw in there and still have it all concealed to the general public. Giving or taking away wealth/standing in society would be worth the points. The height thing could be tweaked as well going higher and lower.

Even if there were vorefags interested into making a CYOA, I highly doubt that anything worth anyone's time would come out of that: it's a fetish that comes out as horrifying to most people, so you can't even really propose it if not in /d/ circumstances most likely.
So, yeah. Don't be dumb.

probably because the author has a forced feminization or some shit fetish.

Many good choices
Some attention to the lore
Without PVP

I love agp as much as the next guy, but getting points for having brown hair/eyes, or that overstimulation (that's bad, user) costs points?
It's fucking dumb
Also any cyoa that talks about the metabolism as if "high = skinny" and "low = fat" triggers the shit out of me

and the timer before the angel build is posted begins

anyone have the cyoa were youre kidnapped by some scp style orginization to be and agent and you get a precentage of wether you'll survive the operation or not

Leave him alone. He really wants to be a 12 foot angel that finds a magical book.

Boyish Build (70 Points)
4'10 (60 Points)
C Cup (40 Points)
Black Hair (30 Points)
Black Eyes (30 Points)
Sleep When You're Dead (0 Points)
Lose Everything (50 points)
The Fun Never Stops (10 Points)
interesting thought experiment

this nigger understands

poopoo peepee 2.0

>Origin
Magical

>Build
Inhuman 5'10" green frog

>Faction
Terrorists

>Abilities
Stealth lvl 3 3/25
Natural Toxin lvl 3 6/25
Reflexes lvl 3 9/25
Durability lvl 1 10/25
Agility lvl 3 13/25
Enhanced senses lvl 1 14/25
Endurance lvl 2 16/25
Stylish lvl 3 19/25
Mental lvl 3 22/25
Focus lvl 3 FREE+1 23/25
Self Improvement lvl 3 26/31
Elementalism (water) lvl 3 29/31
Passion lvl 2 31/31

>Perks
Expert
Armor
Prime Subject
Authority

>Drawbacks
Valuable, Traitor

>Allies
Satan, Jim Boyce

>Enemies
Olivia Blake, Fiona Dawley, Corrine Devoe

A simple omegafag granted power by meme magic, wearing armor of ancient wizard, a purple stared robe and wizard hat he leads thousands of beta males in their uprising. Master of piss manipulation (since it's mostly water), stealth and stylish fighting style there is none who can defeat this frog. All his enemies sooner or later will taste his shit. First of course are those who try to oppose him, such as Fiona Dawley, Olivia Blake, Corrine Devoe and some 6 foot tall angel girl, all, in time, found raped and covered in non-deadly peepee and poopoo

>Innate

>Average

>PMC

>Level 2 strength
Level 3 agility
Level 2 endurance
Level 2 durability
Level 1 enchanced senses
Level 1 stealth
Level 3 reflexes
Level 1 natural weapon, finger nail claws
Level 2 immunity
Level 2 self healing
Level 1 social enhancer
Level 3 shapeshifting
Level 2 mental

>Reputation, feared
>Identity for shapeshifting purposes
>Armour, light and able to wear under clothing

>Hated
Extra abilities: Level 1 directed energy attack
Level 2 training

>Lindsey Reyes
Hack fangirl, useful
>Olivia Blake
Sounds fun

>Unknown
Maybe it can turn into a strange rivalry

>Additional ally: Satan

it's not so much I dislike the build itself, I have no real opinions on it one way or another, I just kinda get tired of seeing it every time the particular CYOA is posted. I am relieved to see it is not this time around.

But we did get this...thing.

Uberman
Innate
Peak Human (Bearded Frank Zane/Big Boss)
Rogue Nation (Fatherland/Reich-4/High Castle/The New Order. Neo Nazi State)

>34 (Traitor + Valuable + Hated)
Strength 3
>31
Durability 3
>28
Self Healing 3
>25
Mind Control 3
>22
Inheritable 3
>19
Mental 3
>16
Immunity 3
>13
Shape Shifting 3
>10
Agility 3
>7
Mind Reading 2
>5
Endurance 2
>3
Focus 1
>2
Directed Energy attacks 1
>1
Enhanced Senses 1
>0

Celebrity (Free)
Safe House (Secret Lair)
Armor (Pic related)
Unique Weapon (Custom revolver)
Defector (Foe perk)
Squad (Foe Perk)
Authority (Foe Perk)

Traitor
Valuable
Hated

Hannah Caldwell
Max
Clone (Defector)

Samuel Mason (Traitor)
Derek Hall
Bubbles
John York

>Forces memory death on you no matter what.
Fuck this version.

The hero we deserve