Horizon State Discussion - Easy Short-term X5

Dear Veeky Forums,

For those that are unaware of this gem, I just wanted to introduce it, as well as talk with other anons about it that are already informed, flesh out what we know, and I'd especially like to hear any good, actual fud that we could work with and dispel, because otherwise this is looking like the easiest semi short-term x5 in the whole crypto space. It's got a market cap of only 12 million, it's currently in an accumulation phase and has found a solid floor of around 3000 sats, on an unknown exchange, they now have an official partnership with the fucking United Nations, working with one state in the US, and as per the recent AMA with Ian Bolina, they also have a working relationship with SAP and are networking with them.

So for those that don't know, this is a decentralized voting platform that is targeting government, both national and local, global institutions, and big business. They aim to revolutionize the voting process into a completely secure, unforgeable manner - bypassing voter fraud and bringing democratic voting to the 21st century. Already have a working platform, and token dynamics are one of the most solid and fair I've come across in crypto.

So what we know so far:

>partnered already with the UN
>working with SAP
>working with a state in America
>in talks with many institutions, announcements soon
>hiring a seasoned CEO (name unannounced) to run the company
>small MC
>stuck on a backwards exchange
>new exchanges in Jan

Sounds to me like easy money! This is the safest bet I know of!

Recent AMA - youtube.com/watch?v=DvytGUls_bw

Token dynamics - medium.com/horizonstate/horizon-state-token-mechanics-104af1dd26bd

UN partnership - smartcompany.com.au/startupsmart/news-analysis/voting-blockchain-startup-horizon-state-locks-partnership-united-nations-gears-partnerships/

Other urls found in this thread:

salesinsideinc.com/services-details/sap-customer-list
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

As an HST holder, thank you for your commitment to shilling this.

How does this differ from the Russian voting platform ?
>inb4 russia rig elections lul

I just watvhed the AMA earlier today and I am impressed. If Ian Balina is behind it I may jump in.

The MiVote app already exists, and i think people keep looking at this like its only application is government - in reality, this could be used as the casual framework for workplace surveys, on college campuses, and yes for local political campaigns and community activism.

My reasoning on being bullish is the low market cap in tandem with the memetics of the idea - every goofy little Reddit faggot on earth will eat this "real democracy' shit up.

holding 10k hst desu

Well, for one it gives more legitimacy to have a third-party running something like this than the government itself, since many in the populous are already super suspicious of their own - what's the rate in America, like 70%+ don't trust their government? Add to the fact that it already has UN's blessing, which has a lot of respect around the world, and I think this puts HST on track for being the standard setter in dvoting.

Thanks, mate! Love this project, really believe in it, and like talking about coins with others.

holding 1k because UN

Whats the deal with the US state adopting this? If adopted, can we finally be done with this voter fraud/fake news bullshit?

I see it is on Kucoin, anybody else ever use them? I can't stand EtherDelta

Exactly, this has so many applications outside of government, and they're well aware of that and targeting it - this is where SAP's networking help will come in handy. And you're right, it's super fucking easy to shill, especially on places like reddit. Can almost find no faults in this coin, love it!

reddit faggot checking in, I agree. Put the pwoer back in the hands of the people

OF COURSE I am holding this instead of LINK while it moons :| . . .

HST is quite an interesting proposition. I can see this 10 x because their not listed on any major exchanges yet. Very low market cap. If they reached the top 100 crypto's in the next 6 months it's easily 100million.

Expecting to see some news and more rumours about the support with the Australian government and the UN.

Recommend people to get in with Ethereum whilst they can, it's cheaper than the BTC pair.

got roughly 23k HST

am i going to make it?

Yeah, that's where I bought it. It's a great exchange, just low traffic. Required 2factor for buying/selling, so less bot fuckery, and they have a nice system of sharing fees with Kucoin holders and those that invite people to the exchange. Speaking of which....would be grateful if you used my invite if you plan on buying - E3lEd3.

Easy to sell to Shillary supporters : No rigged elections!!

Easy to sell to /pol/: Prove you won without winning an election.

Is it possible Reps and Dems will agree on something?

goal is to have 50,000 of this by EOY. Currently at 20k :/

still looking for any downsides to buying in right now...its been 10 years since everyone started asking when we will be able to vote on the internet. these guys did 1 better and added blockchain to the mix.

im too high for this lol
could it be?

yeah so what are the flaws

So they said on the slack that they're currently in talks with a state right now, but couldn't go into more details about it. I'd wager it's for mail-in votes as a start.

And that's actually the only fud I can come up with - in regards to the US adopting it all over. There's so much voter fraud in the US, and certain parties like it that way. Still, I think they ultimately will adopt it just to dispel all those rumors, and give more the veneer that everything is legit in America. People talk about LINK being a long-term boom, but this is an even safer bet imo, and already an easy x5 when it hits binance and bittrex. This is easy money if you have this information.

OK, I signed up for Kucoin and am in the process of sending ETH, more volume than BTC. Going to put in $1K, to the moon boys.

Now hopefully those fucking cats don't slow down my transfer.

Yep, I'm envious.

Buying another 2k before you assholes pump the shit out of it

FUCK YOU OP FOR POSTING ABOUT THIS YOU DICK FART

DELETE IT SO I CAN GET MORE

what do we think the ceiling is on this?

easy 5x user? Gotta get my fuggin spacesuit for the moon

I think so, for sure. Bought in around 6500 ETH not that long ago, and just hodling till next month or even much longer.

>I posted HST here when the coin was in pre-ico
>everybody said it was a scam

fuck you guys for this I will fud this coin for the rest of my life

I think we can get to a 30 million market cap at fucking minimum desu. and short-term maximum i'd say 80 million depending on the strength of these partnerships, but desu the coin supply is very low (around 48 million) so if this takes off we'll be rich kangs n shit

Once it's highly successful, all the FUD will be around all the unfortunate accidents and suicides which befell the founders once Chicago started using HST.

I didn't understand the part in the AMA when he talked about putting in extra tokens, won't that lower the value?

Dude, I wish I saw that then. This is one of the least scammy coins on the market. At least you have some believers now. And can you even fud this coin? Give me your best shot. I sincerely want to hear some well thought-out fud.

this is good for maga

Thank you desu. please loan me 10 eth in the meantime and i'll repay you back and get you a cryptokitty

all this praise while the thing is tanking

Russia just came out with their own blockchain for voting.

Your really thing "muh governments" are going to use this shit coin to elect their public figures? Don't be an idiot.

This coin is worthless, not even FUD, just reality.

yea and govs are the only people ever doing voting

there are no other applicable use cases besides for gov, you cant even use this for non-profits, NGO's, or companies with a ton of shareholders.

SAP partnership

>33 cents and falling

Yes, I do, especially if it becomes part of the UN's SDGs. Why else would they have been partnered with them? I don't think people realize how huge that partnership is.

Also your Russia comment is addressed above - Sorry, user-chan, this is hopefully one of my first big moon shots as well. We'll make it!

Governments use private sector platforms, services and products for almost everything. It only takes a few big partnerships with this to vastly increase the value.

So "one state in america" Is anything confirmed or just what the dev team has promised?

The fact that the UN is interested is a plus but, it's hard to see the US going for it.
They like a tight grip on elections usually.

It's not falling at all. This is around its current new floor and a great place to buy in.

Why isn't anyone talking about the private sector applications of this thing? i'm envisioning some kind of CVC identity link type thing that would include voting rights to certain networks, be they private or public sector. idk maybe i'm wrong but that sounds tight

And companies just love SAP. 183000 of them are their customers:

salesinsideinc.com/services-details/sap-customer-list

this is huuuugeee

You guys are emotionally attached to this coin, which means you're gonna lose.

HST is a shitcoin. It's an example of how blockchain can be used, not revolutionary tech like IOTA, ETH, NEO, etc. therefore it'll die very soon.

Someone was just like "oh u can use blockchain for voting, sweet" and made HST. It can instantly be copied and done better, and Russia already did that within weeks. This coin is dead. Ride the few pumps it has left if you want but Im telling you this for your own good.

One state at this point, when they're basically a nobody, plus official UN partnership and working with SAP - plus targeting corporate and NGO sectors, government nonwithstanding. That shows such great potential to me. And yeah, I also didn't think the US would adopt it, since the democrats rely on voter fraud of illegals, but that has become too widely known now, and they will want to market the shit out of this, "Hey, look. You really DO have power in this democratic system! You can doubly trust our decisions now!"

Bullshit. Why would they have already garnered one of the biggest partnerships in the blockchain world already if it's all a joke?

Got a practical example for us?

>hst will improve voter turnout
>blockchain voting is the only way online voting can work fairly
>cost effective
>hst has partnerships with UNITED NATIONS and SAP
>corporations or governments wanting to use HST don't even needs knowledge of blockchain or bitcoin to use it
>it's all available through their app

it's a solid project, maybe biz can buy low for once instead of fomo at all time high

>un partnerships are memes.

Oh ok you're a fucking retard. I understand now.

I want to put 1000 worth of btc into this. What exchange has it but isn’t a scam mt gox 2.0

ED if you're a not a brainlet, ku if you want simple.

Okay, I think what you're talking about is where they will sell around 20% of the tokens USED in the platform to the open markets every month. From the medium article, "The remainder of the tokens will be liquidated on the free market by Horizon State.
As tokens are used and come in, they will be entered into a pool of ready-to-be-recirculated tokens. This pool will be returned to the market at a rate of 20% per month. This means for example that if customers used 100,000 tokens at a specific month, 20,000 of those will be sold to the market the following month."

So, yes, that's true, but I only see an opportunity there. It means that every time they do that, that's almost a guaranteed easy flip chance, as you can buy the cheaper tokens during their dumps, which will then shoot right back up when done.

What's way more noteworthy in that article, though, is that they will have to buy all the tokens used in the platform from the OPEN MARKETS. So every time, say, a company wants to use HST for some internal voting procedure, they will have a set fiat rate arranged with HST, and HST will then have to buy all the tokens from the open markets and give them back to the client - while this all happens automatically within the system, so that the client doesn't have to know shit about cryptos; they only need the app that integrates it all for them.

check weekly chart nigger
or at least learn how consolidation work

Ku has a nice layout, and last I checked the ETH pair was a bit cheaper. Otherwise, ED will do.

Yeah seems like that have other ambitions beyond US elections, starting at a state level is smart if they can pull it off. Remains to be seen.

I'll have to do some reading, first I'm even hearing of it.

That Balina interview is a great overview.

And come on, someone give me some good fud!

will eat an external hard drive 4 5k HST

The Kykes won’t send me a verification email to activate my login. It’s been 3 days and I’ve tried 3 times.

check your SPAM folder

OP just layed it out... I was going to post myself but you took the words right out of my mouth. As a pre-sale investor I thank you for reminding me why I love this project. Now after reading this I can't wait to buy more!

Any news on when it will hit other exchanges?

2018, they're building actual business relationships right now
they've spoken about binance in their telegram

Well, now i see why its been posted about on so many damn news sites. Wish I had bought in when I first saw it at 1500 sats. Already doubled to 3000 sats, unbelievable. fml

Not one good decent fud on this coin throughout the whole thread....When has that ever happened before? Give me another coin that can do that.

I wish this was on an exchange with some volume. I'm so inpatient and just want to see it moon....come on 2018

Hold fast. 2018 is going to be the year, mate.

I know someone keeps manipulating the price its a small market cap. Why are they trying to keep it down?

As with any price supression: accumulation.

This. I was waiting for someone to post about this coin. I was sort of burned out by LINK, but this looks like it's going to save me.

Even if you don't believe that this project will take off (despite all the evidence to the contrary), you can at least see the potential in this with all the FOMO and upcoming major market enlistments.

You'd be a brainlet to not get in now while it's being clearly manipulated by whales on ED and KC.

GET IN NOW BEFORE THIS GOLD HITS 5$ AFTER GOING ON ONE OF THE LARGER EXCHANGES.

I missed out on it when it was like 0.23$ a few days ago, and even tho it's already kinda doubled since then, I'm buying in.

The thing is I doubt I'm selling all of it even when it hits 5$. It easily has the long term potential, both with the partnerships and roadmap as listed in the whitepaper, as well as others mentioned in this thread, the private sector applications of such a coin. Beyond that, it could be universal when blockchain becomes mainstream.

I'm still hoping it bottoms out before Jan 1st again, but it looks like it's going sideways for now.