Blocknet buy yay or nay??

Fellow user's how do you feel about Block in your holdings?

low market up @ ~110m with low coin supply ~4.9m. Low volume though.

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

blocknetprotocol.com/dashboard
github.com/BlocknetDX/BlockDX/releases/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Block net will be overshadowed by blockstack. If you haven't heard of block stack then you're fucked

^^ is an idiot

24$ is cheap as hell to buy, been stable since the beginning. It lost sat value recently due to no news and btc rally.

Decentralized exchange soon.

Marketing starts for new exchange.

Get in before the run

Looks like a good buy. Been stable at 20-25usd. Looking at the charts someone keeps suppressing the price down. 20 btc buy in would take it to 0.0035. When it goes its gonna be fast.

guess i'm fucked

This is a typical pajeet coin, gets shilled during pajeet hours every night. Devs are completely anonymous and the sight is very vague. Not only that, but ARK is way better in terms of blockchain interconnectivity.

How many failed shitcoins do the "decentralized exchange" meme? I can't get POSW out of my head...

Its something I'm interested in buying. judging from the chart it looks like it wants to moon.

blocknetprotocol.com/dashboard and click project. Very user..... Looks like you're butt hurt about blocknet. It'll be ok. Don't be sad.

I will agree that ARK does it better tho

Chart looks primed!

What do they do better?

All I know about Blocknet is that they use a network of blockchains, or they allow multiple different coins to operate. Looking from the website the other user posted, it looks like ghost ship. No real progress made on the code since September. Just my feeling though.

maybe its worth investigation via slack or telegram?

Joined their telegram. Other user was partly right, i see a lot of pajeets....

Telegram says Wallet UI is being released this month. Not a huge announcement but it should cause a spike.

Blocknet is awesome. Volume is super low because it just seems to be people accumulating for nodes, but I still think it's an excellent thing to have in your portfolio even if you can't afford 5k

September? Latest update was today, they are pretty frequent - github.com/BlocknetDX/BlockDX/releases/

I didn't know they had a Telegram, are you sure it's official? They use Slack and RocketChat (sync'd channels). No Pajeets in there.

Not much action on telegram. Slack/rocket chat is where everything is done. Apparently 24/7 dev work. VSA is going to be tackling the marketing aspect. Gonna be interesting next few months.

Yes buy.
It will take hardly any volume to double the price.
When the news hits it'll hit hard.

This is by far the most promising project in crypto in terms of usability and room for growth

Don't sleep on this one - I've already bought a shitload at these low prices. Would love to finish out a node, but I'm not worried about it that much as ROI on staking is rock solid and trading fees will be shared with stakers too

Going to scoop some up I think. Sounds like it could explode anyday.

Trading fees shared with stakers also thats awesome, seems pretty fair node/stakers

Definitely buy.

This is how I see Blocknet panning out:

When we're all buying stuff with our crypto using QR codes it wont matter what coin we have in our mobile wallet because the Blocknet technology will automatically convert it to the vendor's coin of choice for payment.

That is big.

So it'll work like these bitcoin credit cards converting to $?

It wouldn't do fiat exchanges without oracles. He means letting you pay in dash or doge at a vendor who accepts LTC only.

Willing to bet this is fake, prove me wrong

16KaHq9HqBbt6smx7MZuAPqX9N8DUSXLkZ

So say a company has "crypto credit card" that uses the blocknet. And like u said pay dash for ltc. Would that coin conversion put in a sell on the exchange?

Correct, so you and the vendor would both be using something that uses the Blocknet protocol and when the transaction is made, the currency is converted

Balls deep in this shit since $4 already up 600% lel

except no one will use it as fees will be more than normal exchanges because of the 2 transactions involved in any trade....

ARK connects blockchains better. The ulitmate coin. Blocknet pajeets cant compete

What do you mean? There are no withdrawal fees since it's p2p and only a maker fee is involved. 99.9% of crypto has less than 0.1c per transaction barring btc and ltc so I don't see how your argument is valid

This.

1 penny gets you into the next LTC block. Also these mining/network fees are flat - so it really only applies to people trading $5 of BTC in BTC trades. Exchanges charge you twice too - buying and selling as you go in and out of BTC to an alt.

You'll spend more on centralized exchanges

They are both great in different ways, stop trying to compare apples to oranges.