Over
Lizards
Win

Not there, they don't!

Not enough dead rats.

Lizards ban when?

>cmonkey's recap isn't the OP

BOOOO

ROOKIES WHO STILL HAVEN'T PLAYED THEIR GAMES GET THEM ON THE DAMN SCHEDULER AND PLAY THEM

>tfw had a dream where my opponent cut his tv by like 500 and got rid of his injured players to fuck me out of a wizard

I refuse to believe this guy won

Sage is also so fucking salty he couldn't make it to the world cup

>watch cknoor to learn how to deal with lizards as HE
>he gets his ass handed to him

Tonight
Waiting for opponent to confirm 2016-06-30 05:00 CEST
Unded in da mirror.

If today is any indication, all it takes is Dodge and some balls.
>Put assist on two Sauruses
>Dodge in, 5+ with dodge isn't the greatest but it's doable
>2die skink, smack its shit and send ball flying

Because lizards are OP. Why else do you think he was actively rooting for the lizard coach to lose?

Why else do you think power gamers like Sage and Crendor main lizards?

So, is the >all human blitzers need guard as their first skill a meme?

You figure the ogre is going to take guard sure. But nearly every ST team is going to out strength a human team anyway and they are going to take a fuck load of guard. And at the same time with humans you need an MB blitzer, you need a tackle piece, pombers are amazing, and frenzy doesn't hurt

Basically what I am asking is, what do you do for the first 2-3 singles for your 4 human blitzers? The 3 guard and a mb meme? All MB?

>everything is a meme meme
Fuck off.

Game in 2 hours right?

yes

One MB to make a pomber, a tackle if it's a dodge heavy meta, otherwise just fill up on guard.

>Nothing can be a meme meme

>something is a meme meme meme

Amazons on LOS.gif

fumbbl.com/ffblive.jnlp?spectate=867059

INVISIBLE GOBLIN

If you've seen this Goblin, please call 1-800-RIGGED4

Ayy, play your fucking high elves again

What the fuck was that entire game

>TTM'd goblin fucking vanishes upon landing, still exists in a square but exerts no tackle zones, stays on the field after halftime, only to throw a 1db on the ball carrier on h2t7 when Ayy finally notices he's still there
>Ayy manages to miraculously go up by a large margin of casualties, even has the ball, and then dangles it about in the open for an ma8 blitzer to repeatedly chase him down
>moves players blocking a pogoer dodge onto ball pickup and having to leap out instead
>wastes a reroll for a troll assisted troll 3db when he needs to pick up the ball again and score
>gives up and spends the rest of the game trying to foul a solitary witch elf

This happened to the bbegs last season. Tex hex with mighty blow disappeared on my screen until the end of the first half.

Whats the story behind the OP
Why is crab in a bonnet?

The reporters have snubbed the Irish Elf team, because.

fumbbl.com/ffblive.jnlp?spectate=867074
rookie league undead mirror

How much longer does Phoenyx get away with ignoring the very concept of loners?

Until season 6 at least

>cmonkey having a fit in chat

Hes a grumpy guy

nothing new. Hope MIV reports on my game or ignores it, I don't really need that game ever seeing the light of day again..

>that guy from a few threads ago who didn't want to play an s access team because all s access blitzers do is

>guard, might blow, tackle
>one dude gets piling on, maybe frenzy so boring
>dodge or jump up on doubles

Goes to play dark elves instead

btw dark elves blitzers are all
>dodge, sidestep tackle
>maybe one gets diving tackle, leap, or strip ball
>doubles are guard or mb

its the same thing

Now you realize the true path to Blood Bowl happiness is playing Halflings and/or Goblins.

Go forth, and be injured.

I'm having a blast playing goblins myself, kinda regret not playing low tv goblins in rookie

>rookies still stuck in round 1
>last game still not scheduled

I demand a draw-by-default to get this shit moving, we are going full reddit tier with those round lenghts if we keep doing that shit

It has not even been 1 full week. Chill your shit senpai.

The true path to happiness is to play chaos and help bring forth the day of retribution

>every ST team is going to out strength a human team anyway
What you're missing here is that humans are still relatively more mobile (this is why Orcs are also super dangerous). ST and assists are not evenly distributed on the pitch, but can be concentrated to gain localized superiority.

What's more, due to the way assists work, the order in which you perform actions matters massively. Guard players can be concentrated to create a 2d block opportunity which can chain into further 2d block opportunities.

A Guard player is also always contributing something so long as they are standing. Even if the other team has greater strength, Guard players can prevent easy two-dice blocks and force the commitment of the opponent's resources - which in turn might not be easily moved away again (like in the case of Lizardmen or Dwarves).

There's a good reason why Guard is always recommended - it's hardly a "meme" skill. Blood Bowl players do not simply line up in rows and compare their ST scores on paper, but are actively moved around by coaches to create pockets of localized strength. Guard helps immensely with this, either by forcing your opponent to concentrate in an area of your choosing, or allowing you to break through a particular region with fewer players.

If you wanted to play a proper elf team you probably should have picked High, Wood, or Pro (or maybe even Skaven). DE are more like humans with AG4 and no S access.

MA7 is just not fast enough to reliably outrun MA6 - you need to be at least 2MA ahead of your opposition to reliably get out of their reach in a single turn, and DE are thus often forced into more of a hybrid run/bash game as a result.

I love Bertha

>this day

I need a little pick me up guys, anyone have the Avatar "smashing elves and scoring at the same time" pic handy?

Only 8 teams have st 4 players and only 3 teams have st 2 players who aren't stunties

Seems like way more st 4 because all the fucking lizard and chaos players in bb2

Always.

>mfw waiting for Kickstarter undead team to ship

Which team? Link?

SHAME
*ring ring*
SHAME
*ring ring*
SHAME
*ring ring*

what do people use for fumbbl gifs?

try licecap

Jazz Souls(LogicsFate) vs Sibling Rivalry(Delta_Sigma)
Coach LogicsFate returns to the rookies this season, with champions Doomstar Requiem busy "Partying around the World" in celebration of their cup win. His new team The Undead Jazz Souls will be a departure from his usual chorfs, will he be able to maintain is momentum? His challenger Delta_Sigma also returns to the rookie, leaving behind the middling record but well developed Claw and Chord, possibly due to tardiness when registering his team. With one rookie slot open, DS dug up any old team he could find and what we end up with is a pushy undead mirror match where regen is not a thing that can happen.

Half 1. Jazz Souls win the flip and with a touchback, coach LF decides to play mummy ball. An ill-fated idea as progress can be counted in steps and on the 4th turn, LF gives up an easy 2d to either opposing Mummy. Lady Cecani takes up the challenge and frees the ball. A failed block from Jazz Mummy Slim gives the Sibling's a chance to take the ball and run. A lack of real recovery attempt, allows the Blitzer Nocturne to run the ball away from any hope of recovery. The screen does give the Jazz Souls a chance to return Mummy hit for mummy hit and down goes Lady Cecani. Reports say it'll take the whole next round to put her back together. Early reports suggest she is being sewn back together wrong. Mounting pressure on the ball, forces a turn 7 score, allowing a full turn for ineffectual hits.

2 Failed chances at regen, a a few successful KO recoveries) leaves the Sibling's at a 2 player deficient.

TBC

Things go from a bad situation to worse when attempting a lane shift, ghoul Scrap Ascending fails a dodge allowing the Souls to pile on the ball carrier. 2 more failed regens exasperate the number issue for Delta, resulting in a freed ball after a few turns of dodge holding up. A little mummy on mummy action and the ball is bounced into the waiting hands of Ghoul Tricky Sam. Who is then pounded to the ground. One more lucky bounce land the ball in the hands of Slim. Who attempts what fellow mummy Fats failed to do. Slim manages to break out with a knock down and a blitz out, positioning for a 2 GFI TD. Delta uses his remaining pieces to single mark the mummy and... nothing. Holding Scrap Ascending back instead of going for the screen or for another mark, trusting in the dice to fail the Jazz team. They did not, giving the Jazz Souls an easy score to tie up the game at the last second.

4 more failed regens, 2 on each side. Lessons learned?

Siblings give up the win and are force to share. 1-1

Dead Doornails vs. Quickslithers begins

fumbbl.com/ffblive.jnlp?spectate=867241

>It's a Tendril murders his opponent episode

fumbbl.com/ffblive.jnlp?spectate=867251
Knife-Ears vs. Amorican Psycho

I don't know who your beef is with but can you please do the sanic game?

It was a legit good game on both sides, both teams have great themes, and one of them was their first game in the league. I know its common place to be complete cunts to eachother in this league but it would be nice

youtube.com/watch?v=F5SiLTPx9jM

The more people ask, the longer it will be delayed.

Knife-Ears take it 2 to 1.

>sage
>a little bitch who pretends his is the most amazing coach ever
>autistically says his sound effects and lets lewpac bully him
>has only won 1 major ever, it was in ranked and as wood elves (whaaa no bash allowed)
>power gaming faggot who mains dark elves, lizards, and wood elves like a true power gaming faggot
>almost exclusively plays ranked so that claw pomb can't hurt his precious lizards

>Jimmy fantastic
>Is a mans man
>made sage cry by refusing to do commentary
on the world cup with him
>won the crown of sand II major like a badass
>Almost exclusively plays box
>has one of only 2 (TWO) legendary CRP teams in fumbbl
>mainly plays Nurgle, Chaos, and Chorfs like a man

you forgot to mention jimmy is the most boring man on earth, as well as being a bashfag

cknoor eternal waifu, VGpurist takes second place

Alright Class, Gather around. Ms. MIV is going to explain why there hasn't been a recap for a specific rookie game yet.

You mean the single good rookie game? And there have been no vets recaps

>exciting.jpg

Whats the email for?

is it because you hate Catholics or Autism
>inb4 what do you mean "or"

>autism
DON'T MAKE FUN OF SANIC
OR I'LL CALL SAMMY!

youtube.com/watch?v=_4yDVKidRqA

1) You are entitled little shits
2) The IRA and Sonic OCs are like the same thing
3) A complete lack of patience
4) The English are....

>Whats the email for?

Huh, oh looks like I have a pending email, give me a minute to check that.

>youtube.com/watch?v=SuaW5IzbnUc

Is it because the blonde is English/Chad-loving Scum?

lack of patience?
Sanic just asked after the game and a few days later you purposely overlook it.

>1) You are entitled little shits
I feel harassed by SLR

>2) The IRA and Sonic OCs are like the same thing
Please no bully

>3) A complete lack of patience
I wasn't even asking once

>4) The English are....
Huh?

>Sanic just asked after the game and a few days later you purposely overlook it.
Wasn't me who asked. I've never asked yet.

Mmm what is this? Oh yeah the match report I wrote days ago.

The one I left on my work computer by accident and had to wait a day to post.

During that day, I got hit by the whine stick in two threads, IRC AND SPECTATOR CHAT.

Fuck! When you get it from all sides you lose motivation to do the final editing. Have some goddamn patience and wait one flipping day to see if it happens. Instead of begging before, during and after I've actually wrote it.

But there is one very good reason I haven't posted it yet, and won't until I feel like editing it.

It's fucking funny, seriously you have me dieing over here. I'll delay it another week if it helps create more OC like the OP. I love you guys

>suffering like Season 3 Vet Flings
I've been getting used to this. No need to hurry.

This proves it, Logic is the side line reporter not crab

I knew you'd come around

Thanks fampai

Well it couldn't have been me I don't even use the IRC

This whole thing has taught me a lot about anti-irish sentiment in England and the US though. The OP was me

Thought it was tendril

>guy calls me a dick for turn 16 fouling his war dancer

Why are there such faggots on fumbbl box?

>all about me

Guy, I don't blame any specific person and for Irish, all my great grandfathers that I know were Irish immigrants, and I still bear the genetic markers. No sentiments here.

But really, more people than just the coaches were asking and it got old. They'll be done, I promise. Maybe not in the order or speed that anyone wants, but they'll get done.

RENOUNCEMENT: I am definitely not doing Veterans games, these things take me a long time to do, and two groups worth would be too much. The only way I'm sticking to this for the entire season is if I limit it and give myself deadlines.

We need a Vets reporters to compliment the drawing. DO IT.

Hope you told him to git gud.

Turn 16 fouling in a non-league enviorment is a bit of a cunt move, it mainly happens to me usually when the bash team got elf'd and salty. If this was your case, then you are a scrub faggot who is both gay and mad

Just gives me a chuckle

It was his fault, he could have run to the other side of the fucking pitch but instead he wanted to score

I mean look at what the wardancer was wearing, he was asking for it

Final rookie match starting

>fumbbl.com/ffblive.jnlp?spectate=867350

the man who was tricked to death

Who would do that?

Just go on the internet and tell lies?

Gutter go fast!(Skudrinka) vs Irritable Republic Aelves(EddyDantes):0-1
"Fastest Game of the Week"

Old School vs New School, Rat speed vs Elf Bash! Skudrinka lover of squishy teams(Masochist?) is back again this season at the head of a new Skaven Squad, can he overcome rookie coach EddyDantes incomprehensible dark elves? No, the answer is no.

SQUAD BROKEN: By the Gutters second turn they were down 3 rats, with a seriously injured Sanic(Thanks Jack) and a dead Aggman, it's going to be a rough game for the speedy skaven. 4 turns filled with stuns and a KO emboldens rookie coach EddyD to start the push forward sending "Bold" Thaddy Quill undefended into the rats half. After recovering the ball from "Dead" Thaddy Quill, Gutter team's Edgehog proves that living life on the edge is all he's about snaking through a mass of defenders with a grand total of 5 dodges and 2 GFIs. The amount balancing Karma required gave an IRA Blitzer the easiest hit of his life to recover the ball. After a failed pass, Shedew the Edgehog dons this sunglasses and completes another improbible number of dodges(5) to give the ball a little defense. This prove not enough, giving the IRA a score on turn 8.

Half 2, rats drive. A 3 rat deficient is exacerbated by the loss of Males Taels Powah, leaving Skudrinker with a critical lack of rats to accomplish anything. The IRA is able to contain their opponent while also screening for any breakaways, but rats are tricky. A pass play from Medal Sanic to Matal Knackles, sends Knackles all the way to just short of the IRA's end zone. Father Ted Crilly runs down the rat but is unable to get a hit in. Knackes fails to knock the Father away and fails to dodge away tripping into the end zone. The crowd kicks the ball back in away from any Gutters and any hope of a rat comeback.
Apo saves a Sanic, but isn't around for Dr. Aggman or Thady Quill.
Elves Wins 0-1

WHAT THE FUCK IS A SANIC

Now, leave me alone till next round. No Bully

feels good

Now I got to hope I keep all my blitzers agaisnt super-fed Dorfs

Oh and Thank you very much

>Skudrinka lover of squishy teams(Masochist?)
No pain no gain!

Also, great write-up. Now I need to shop some sunglasses on Shedew. You know, reasons...

>>Skudrinka lover of squishy teams(Masochist?)
>No pain no gain!
Also, tune in next week for another "bash 'em to death" game of Super Sanic Speed rats vs Ogres, high chances to see some more nifty armor breaks and dead rats or another return of the "do risky Flings stuff with Rats, gonna be gud" plays!

And remember fellow sanic fans:
FOLLOW ME, SET ME FREE~
youtube.com/watch?v=XmVagnlM-Ys

(probably the last rookie game won't change the bottom up, so I'm kinda pre-anouncing here. Might change though.)

archive purposes

All the habbenings could not be contained in one page. Feel free to bitch and complain

Do phoenix v mauled

So Undead = Wood elves
Great low tv team anchored by 2 star player positional

Dark elves = Necro
More expensive team that takes a while to buy everything but is great at all TV and the blitzers take a supporting roll to the frenzy

So which elf = Khemri?
Which elf = vampire?