/twgg/ TowerGirls CYOA General

Twins? Edition
We're currently working on Gen V

Here's the current worklog:
| Gen V |
-Army Upgrades Page

Discussion of the Towergirls CYOA, RPG, Setting, or Video Game welcome here!

Everyone welcome.

FAQ:
Q - What is Towergirls?
A Veeky Forums creation. Read more here.
1d4chan.org/wiki/Tower_Girls

Q - How do I play?
A - It's a CYOA, there are no established mechanics for the rescue. All the pages to the game are in the imgur album linked in resources.

Q - Why aren't/are we we working on; Fan Gen II/Knights/combat mechanics/etc.
A - No. We recognize that spreading out our efforts is what originally killed the project. Accordingly, we're focusing on just one thing at a time and finishing them out.

Q - Hey, can we make a pricness about X fetish?
A - It generally comes down to what people like. Propose the idea and see if others want it.

Q - Is there a map/unified setting?
A - Nope. Though proposals have been made, nothing concrete has been created.

Q - Can I post fanart/fanfiction here?
A - Go right on ahead, just make sure it's within the global rules.

Resources:
Imgur Album - imgur.com/a/maXHJ
Tower Girls infinity Chan Board - https:// infinity ch.net/twgrl
Booru - tower-girls.booru.org/
Current Templates - mediafire.com/download/iidtcgi7ns1th46/army template.psd

Games:
Subtitle Pending:
towergirls.boards.net/
Kingdom Conquest:
towerkc.blogspot.ca/

Original Brush:
Photoshop - stumpypencil.blogspot.com/2009/11/return-of-stumpy-pencil.html
SAI - beroleagle.deviantart.com/art/Paint-Tool-SAI-Pencil-Brushes-96742060
Gimp - elmerucr.deviantart.com/art/Real-Pencil-Brushes-for-GIMP-57810771

Fonts:
"04b_19" is used for the name of the Princess
dafont.com/04b-19.font
"Bebas Neue Regular" is used for all the rest of the text.
dafont.com/bebas-neue.font

Last thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/0uCbMGx6
pastebin.com/sdvaq15b
mediafire.com/?5farbyam3x5784z
redirect.viglink.com/?key=bbb516d91daee20498798694a42dd559&u=https://www.mediafire.com/?5farbyam3x5784z
towergirls.boards.net/
towergirlsthegame.tumblr.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

post fetishes or "interests" you want to see made into princesses/knights.

Notable ideas from last thread include
>actual twins
>lobotomized Princess
>Princess that tastes good

Sister Princess.

Polygon Princess (bonus points if it's a shitty low-res 3D model, not a drawing)
Skinwalker Princess
Gats Princess

>Gats Princess
Now we're talking.

Photo user Princess?

I mean shit, how has it not been dome before?

>her whole gimmick is making new waifus for you by hand
>turns ons are group sex and cuckqueening if you are reading this Gats I am not calling you a cuck please do not send a hitman after me

Butcher Knight

"A Cat is fine too" Princess

So a pervert neet princess?
there is the hermit mage princess that was based on the pervert archmage of broquest

I just meant a cat with a crown on its head.

So cat princess

Funny you should mention that, actually. Eversor was kind enough to draw this for my birthday.

It also gives me an interesting idea. We could have a little subchart of the "creators of towergirls". Could be a thing that you can only pick one as a powerful boon. Ser Knight praying to the gods of the meta?
-Gats - Can create 3 new characters from scratch as you desire (one for each of his gens)
-(Various people from before me that I don't know)
-Photo user
-Eversor
-user (to represent all the help of the threads)

Neat. I kinda like it, put like 5 on there instead of 20 to warrant the only taking 1 and call it a sheet.
The question is what benefits?
And what kinks?

Well, I'll gladly give my own, but it's up to Gats and Eversor if they feel like sharing that information for their cards.

The other question is who do we fill slot 5 with? As I've said before, I wasn't around when Gats originally started all this, so I don't know any of the important people from then.

I think he's referring to a more feral version.

>The main named folks (IE, the ones who post a lot with a name) are gods in an unnamed shrine
>Worship one of the five for a bonus during your adventure

Lord Gats, Saint of Creation
Apostle Photo, Saint of Ideals
Apostle Eversor, Saint of Charity
Apotsle Brave, Saint of the Future
Apostle Brumus, Saint of ???
Apostle Anonymous, Saint of Anonymity

Feel free to shave one off, but this is my vote.

Should we include Towerfag princess and Duke Princess?

Perhaps? Depends on how powerful we want the boons to be. Ideally, we want only a few people on this subchart so they can be as powerful as "the gods of the meta" you'd expect. Perhaps bundle deal me and Eversor since he's the art to my organizing?

That's something I have postulated before, ironically.
>Eversor and Photo user are the new Gats

Hmm.
>Gats, Lord of Beginnings
>PA and Eversor, Lords of Rebirth
>The Artists, Patrons of Vision
>Duke and Towerfag, Apostles of Creation
>user, the Wild Light

status

armies (out of 12)
atomatron troopers (stated) (arted)
seducer foocubi (carded) (arted)
undead dragonslayer knights (stated) (sketched)
peasent rabble (stated) (arted)
Dogs of war (carded and arted)
Dragon hoard (stated) (sketching)
Giant Boulder-Bearers (arted and carded)
Flumph Brigade (arted and carded)
Nefarious Edgolytes (arted and carded)
Bandito Battalion (arted and carded)
Mummy Lords (arted and carded)
Stained-Glass Rogues (arted and carded)
Terracota Warriors (arted and Carded)
Symbiotic Goliaths (arted)
Evil Cronies (arted and carded)

Generals (Out of 4)
yeti general (stated) (arted)
elf General (stated) (Arted)

Masters (out of 2)
Flayer Slave Master (arted and carded)
Sea Master (arted and carded)

Beasts (out of 2)
(wood) amber beast (stated And arted)
(metal) hematite beast (stated) (sketching)
Kitsune beast (arted and carded)
skavader beast (Arted)

Gen 2 expansion (out of 20)
Cloud princess(pre-existing)
Day elf princess(pre-existing)
Dream princess(pre-existing)
Huldra princesss(pre-existing)
Leach princess(pre-existing)
Clown princess(pre-existing)
Dwarf princess III (pre-existing)
Stygian Princess (pre-existing)

Pistelaro princess (arted and carded)
Jaberwocky princess (arted and carded)
Kobold princess II (arted and carded)
Filth princess (arted and carded)
Wrestler princess (arted)
Pegasus Princesss or merchent princess II(arted and carded) Depends
Scorpion princess (arted and carded)
Merchant princess II (arted and carded)
Chicken princess (arted)
Troll (arted and carded)
Cerberus (arted, still carding)
Alien princess (arted)

This is way too much circlejerkery for me.

I appreciate the work done by people, but I also feel this'd be a bit weird. As like, neat references in items or something, sure, but establishing a heirarchy with fan-characters based on real people might be too much.

Aw shucks, while flattering, I think I'd rather just see more cute girls and boys made. Not my mug.

I think user has a point, we should make just more princesses!

I like these ideas a lot!

Well, the artist has spoken.
Still considering trying my hand at statting some of Brave's Princesses.

Yo, again. It is art and carded

Thanks.

Sadly I lack any art skill to actually make them.

Right, Mind arting up the undead dragonslayers? they are the only sketch you havent done

The design isn't as strong as the other ones. Can I see a different iteration?

Fair enough. Can I at least be a courtier at some point?

If you go to the right trade school. Talk to the right people, study real hard. You can do anything user. Anything!

Wait a minute.
You're not the real Eversor! He has a capital E in his name.

You are correct!

Eeh gads, you're right! We must burn the heretic!

I don't want a trade school, though! University is already putting me thousands in debt because I can't find work!

How is this nymph?

Fairily certain she's golden.
Now rip off her wings.

She looks like she wants to give you head.

I think she could use some breasts and the arms redone a little. She looks too young at the moment. The hair is well done though.

I dont see the issue we are fairly short on loli princesses

>Too young
See Vampire and Orphan Princess.

Was going to patch tonight but missed more than a few bugs and people are bitching at me that it's too hard it is. Will try to release tomorrow.

Vampire is technically pretty old, she just looks young. And most of the art I've seen doesn't make her look very loli-ish.

She looks on the young side but is "less than 100 years old".

Age doesn't matter for cartoons. We're talking physically. Her blood even fucking turns other girls into lolis.

Have a whale of a time.

You monster

I'll redo the arms and the mouth. I didn't like those either.

Should i take out the leaf too? Im kinda on the fence about it too.

I personally like the mouth. As for the leaf, it's a bit bland but should stay. The hair ornament aspect is cute. Maybe give her a bigger leaf, like a green maple or something. Maybe even a pinecone.

Most art I've seen has her looking less like a loli and more a short, pretty young, woman. She has breasts, albeit small ones.

Tbh I prefer it that way, especially since a lot of that art also gives her wide hips and plump ass.

There is somewhere an editable tiff or psd file of the first or third generation card template? And can I use it?

Yes and yes.
I don't have them, but Photo user probably does, we should probably make a pastebin for all of them.

Gonna actually try and make something of this.

Giant cleaver is obvious, but is it paired with a hook cliché at this point?

>Fanart gets character details wrong.
What a surprise, huh?

Maybe a chef hat?

Slender Princess? (doodling around...)

Yes! There is. I have been meaning to do that. I'll get working on that as I get everything back in order and move into my normal workflow.

A set of Creepy Pasta Princesses would be neat.
Cheers love.

The cavalry's here?

Almost too silly for the vibe I was thinking of.

But it could work.

Got all my templates uploaded. Just need to put together a pastebin now.

That will also save us a whopping 8+ characters in the OP, which is already packed to almost 2K.

pastebin.com/0uCbMGx6

Here we go! These are all of the templates I use when created the towergirls cards that I have. I do urge you to update what you have if you've previously downloaded template, EVEN if they were from me. I've recently gone through and cleaned up all my templates even more to get rid of stray pixels and such.

Take a look at the repository and you'll notice that I also included the brushes there, too.

Well shit, I forgot to include the converters. My bad. I also forget what SAI is...

>Less than 1400 characters now
Beauty....
IIRC you can just update the bin directly without having to make a new one.

Updated art for bard knight.

I just removed the converter thing. Gimp can apparently open .psd's and I legit dont' remember what SAI is.

>music note eyes
10/10

I've been working on some other stuff but I haven't forgotten about you all. Have some fanart. Sphinx Princess needs moar luv.
and have some lewds

Sphinx is best feline princess

Sphinx Princess is very underrated. She's like a not-shitty GM Princess.

Great shit right there. And no worries Wiggle, we remember you too.

Specter Princess:
Opposite of ghost princess in that you can touch her but she is always invisible. So you get an invisible flying waifu that is molesting you everywhere.

Banshee Princess:
Musically inclined princess with great mouth skills. Likes making out and blowjobs but dislikes being choked.

Bottle Princess
>Tiny girl trapped in a simple glass bottle
>+ Easy to protect
>+ Fits in your pocket
>+ Highly customizable bottle
>- Bottle can't break
>- Don't shake the bottle
>

I like this concept. I feel like it needs some good lust bonuses to go with it.

>Make her for Fan V
>Love/Lust spells are related to size changing, down to her size or up to X size
>Lust Gift is a new Bottle that lets you seal any Princess inside, shrunken down

I agree with this lust gift.

Part of me wants a Doll Princess version trapped in a doll house, but Bottle Princess is probably better for simplicity.

Which princess would you all want a second iteration of if given the chance? (Dwarf Princess II, Dragon Princess II - V)

I think we need a Mimic Princess II just because of how unique she is.

That's the same design as the one Gats made for Towergirls: Subtitle Pending wasn't it? Cool to see it getting applied to the charts now!

I agree, a 2nd Mimic Princess would be neat.

Cow Princess

What kink would she have?

I'm thinking...

Cat Princess II black cat version. Super unlucky and prone to clothing mishaps and accidentally ending up in sexual situations. Dangerous.

I like all of these.

Not sure about the cananabananalism, though.

Well, my rationalization is that she needs something to ascend her from "Mimic" to "Sentient Mimic capable of being a Princess and not just an animal."
So instead of hive mind, current Mimic Princess, an evolved Mind.

Hey, we're releasing 0.106 for Towergirls: Subtitle pending. Patch notes are too long, but here's a pastebin: pastebin.com/sdvaq15b

Can't quite rescue Human Princess yet (there'll be stairs on the 2nd floor of Enchanted Tower up to the boss fight) but there's the new UI and a ton of fixes.

Enjoy.

Game Download: mediafire.com/?5farbyam3x5784z

Alpha Launcher: redirect.viglink.com/?key=bbb516d91daee20498798694a42dd559&u=https://www.mediafire.com/?5farbyam3x5784z
>Use at your own risk, but it should let you auto-update the game. It might take a few download attempts at this stage

Forum: towergirls.boards.net/
>Please! We are always in need of your feed back and bug hunting. We've also opened up submissions for writing. You can also find our patreon link from here if you wish to provide monetary support.

Art Blog: towergirlsthegame.tumblr.com/
>Follow us here for regular updates and previews of art.

Thanks guys. We love you.

Never thought I'd say this, but I like this launcher. It reminds me of early Windows games. Can't wait to play the new stuff and harshly criticize help find bugs or hard spots for less than good players like myself

Where is the game's save data located? I completely deleted the old version I had, but I can still load my save file. Kind of jarring that the files aren't in the same folder as the game.

C:\Users\[user]\AppData\Local\Towergirls

Witch princess perhaps.
Another Goblin princess would go down interestingly, seeing how mega popular she already is.
And maybe.. Assassin princess? From a different breed of assassins all together? Like berserkers.

Useful, thanks

No Problem. I'm happy to make everything more accessible for everyone. I plan, at some point, to release the .psd's for all of my work, including the pages themselves, so that any future editors can minimize the amount of work they need to do. However, I still need to communicate more with Gats to see if I can include my versions of Gens 1 through 3 in that. He's been a really cool guy, giving them to me in the first place, so I wouldn't want to upset him.

I second having another Witch Princess.

Maybe one of those green skinned witches. Hag form and Super Seductive form. Beauty potion cauldron.

Instead of cannabalism, she could just have a huge appetite for regular food. and perhaps be a bit chubby as a result

He is a groovy guy.

So Hag princess, maybe something in the way of Baba Yaga.
Fir berserk princess I made one some time ago, I think she is lost somewhere on a past post. Or on Deviantart

I intended Sorceress Princess (originally Warlock Princess, but people said warlock sounds too masculine since it's sometimes used for male witch) to be essentially another take on a witch person. The problem with her ended up being that her gimmick (she's the kind of "I play a necromancer/warlock/etc. but use my powers to fight evil" character Veeky Forums seems to like making) is a bit too similar to Edgy Princess, who was also added into the same gen.