Whale here

Whale here

Buy the dip before the end of the week. Don't say I didn't tell you

Killer whale here

DON"T, it's a trap

shrimp here,

im getting into alts for the first time and I just transferred my btc to bittrex, but it's been 10 minutes and it still hasn't shown up on bittrex. what do?

ouch man
it'll take a week or two

always use LTC for transfers

BTC transfer take long as fuck, usually hours, even more than a day, if the fee is too low. Always use LTC for trasnfers.

>Using BTC during the transfer

Lmao have fun waiting six hours and watching half of your money get eaten by fees.

ahh okay, i'll know that for sure next time. thanks for the help!

Not all of us poo in the street like you pajeet

thanks cool guy.

I'm still holding my bags whales please help losing seeing red everywher

here, can't anymore holding to last nxt for that fork

please hlaallp shiit it just dropped again
help whales i need you here
fucckkk blurrp

glorius moby dick
whats the pump and exit price ?
can i hold in my cold wallet to get IGNIS and then dump after 25th ? please respond I love you man !

SPLIT YOUR LUNGS WITH BLOOD AND THUNDER

WHEN YOU SEE THE WHITE MALE

I speak whale and this one is sincere. I saw one of the richest bitcoin holders on twitters saying his people would pump nxt soon..that was at 4k and also my signal to sell. Can't wait to buy back in, hopefully at between 2400 and 2800.

2700 and 4500

um Mr. Whale

i've been noticing trends lately and the coins that 10x in a few days such as EMC2 and Global Currency Reserve have a distinct chart....
can you let us know what's the next coin to 10x

um Mr. Whales,

NXT is throwing up pretty hard right now. I told it to stay away from the tequila but it had way too much.

so i reckon at this freefall we hit 2700 in an hour...should we buy by then?

it HAS to go back up with the upcoming airdrop. any buy until then is safe, because no one will dump during the drop.

Its market cap already more than doubled this week. Just logically, I don't see how it can happen again.
Explain whats this airdrop/snapshot people're talking about?

there's an ignis airdrop this month I don't remember when. I meant to get in earlier and didn't realize the rest of the market knew about this. a quick search for ignis airdrop should give you an exact date.

Logically, anyone interested in NXT or Ardor will want to be part of the airdrop, that's what this whole run up is about (along with Ardor going live this month).

Thanks.

Ardor is fucking LEGIT tho nigger, better than LISK in concept, and demonstrably better because they have a working product. So I expect it to be ezpz gains until it's hovering around LISK's market cap.

I'm just pissed that everyone else secretly knew (or the daytraders flocked in) cuz I was stuck holding bags at the time and new it was moon bound, just didn't know when. Oh well.