>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pF4UtuNEh0g
youtube.com/watch?v=d_8jw-yD_GI
youtube.com/watch?v=0VP7xTQf_qI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Anyone have a list of stuff that you can buy which goes between jumps like properties, businesses, titles and so on? Even some suggestions would be great.

Why do we even fucking bother with numbers at this point.

Tradition, mostly.

So, /jc/, how do I Knight In Shining Armor?

It should be 925. Stop Acting like 919 and 920 didn't exist

I think we've shown that we're like herpes at this point. We keep coming back, we don't need numbers to show that.

Have a look at any Jump with an option that reads "Paladin."

Take it.

Apparently this one was an honest mistake.

I don't blame OP, it got confusing.

But user. We're totally innocent and perfect and we never drive content makers away. We also don't scream and bitch at anyone over the smallest things.

All you have to do is shove your own head up your ass like all the other wankers.

Well, this thread is off to another great start. This is why you need to wait between threads. Let the awfulness subside a bit.

My bad, was just briefly recalling the number was called out as fucked up last time and looked at the first couple posts on the topic.

Sarcasm doesn't work on the internet.

Yeah, but anyone who dropped the numbers would be heralded as "the return of Anti-Editions." And nobody wants that mess again.

Legit mistake this time, actually.

Right minor spitball announcement in current reaction to Super Robot Wars Moon Dwellers.
Current plan of action is, once all the info is actually sorted out cause the game only just came out today and got leaked yesterday:
>Double check grammar /get rid of a couple limits, the companion thing is going to get lifted a bit since we're actually hitting endgame. Though im still covering my ass about Endless Frontier, that's just not happening
>Maybe some plot clarification/development list or chart
>Some new Perks/Customization, which comes with and sometimes requires
>A free amount of Midseason Upgrade Points! Special upgrades that you only get towards the end/climax of the story,maybe some bonuses alongside that
>Maybe some legacy companions as a joke but that one's really on the fence

How's that sound

They still live in fear of the editionless-poster. Until his spectre is forgotten, we will never have rest.

>anti-Editions
>anti-Numbers
>shitstorms spawning over A FUCKING TITLE

WHY

What the /fuck/ is wrong with this place that something like THAT is enough to trigger people.

Jump 4: Crypt of the Necrodancer
1700/1700(Dance, Dance Revolution +600, Blood Thirsty Monsters +100)
Bard(100)

Perk: Phat Beats(0), Master of the Funk(300), Coral Keytar(200), Rhythm Dance(600), Conga Crown(400)
Companion:
Cadence(100)

>What the
>Is.
>This a dungeon or a disco?!
>...Fuck it, so I have to get to the bottom of the this place?
>Let's boogie!
>...oh shit we're actually boogieing.
>...Hahahahah
>HAHAHAHAH
>Son
>I've been dancing for the last 10 years, i am trained. I have done it every minute of every day for a decade, practicing and pumping my stuff
>I have the stamina, flair and magical prowess to keep going for hours
>can you say the same of yourselves
>Necrodancer...
>I'm going to show you who's the hippest in town, bitch!
>Hah, nobody can outmatch 20 years of sick moves, son. I got magic special effects
and trainign like you've never seen!
>Looks like I'm not alone! Hey there little lady
>You're stuck here too, huh..? It's kinda rough.
>...
>May I have this dance?

Welp, now my super bullshit dumb combo is initiated.
Time to see how many different style and dancing perks I can stack, then use a retained DDR to try and groove my way out of any situation
at the very least I got exactly what I wanted out of this jump
The Konga Crown is gonna be some fly duds and the strength boost is always nice, though probably will get outdated quickly.
Style like this never gets outdated, though.
So if I can just find more places where I get uber good dancing skills that'd be great. Seems like a rare ability though, unless I count the kinda cheese I'd pull with going to a dnd jump with unreal charisma(a la Fallen London's social tree) and just pour points into Perform(Dance)

which is a PLAN.
Not sure how good of a plan it is
but it's a plan

user, I want to be a chivalrous hero, not a religious fanatic.

Purportedly, it was always the same guy doing it, and he claimed he was attempting to "kill editions forever."

Of course, with what happened recently to all the chan archives, I sincerely doubt any proof of that remains on the Internet.

Probably because the guy that did it intentionally stirred shit and bragged and went on some long rant about how he did it?

Autism.

Literally not even joking. I think most people here have aspergers.

So how much has this new game ruined things forever?

Do the monkey.

...you're not WRONG but I think the worst of it showing was literally writing 100+ pages of Kamen rider fanfiction

Just get over it and stop stirring up shit.

Sounds neat. I look forward to seeing how it all turns out. Also glad to see Moon Dweller stuff added in there. I really liked SRWJ.

Sounds nifty. I haven't gotten around to checking Moon Dwellers out, yet. How is it?

Are there any good-aligned uses for Moonblinking? At all?

The Fury so far apparently got tied with D's plot so there's that to mull over

We literally skipped 4 games (Masoukishin) worth of spinoff plot in the period of a couple months between 2nd OG and MD and yet it looks like said Giant who was the final boss of that series by the end decided to hyjack a spaceship from a Banpresto property that had Kamen Rider/Ultraman/Gundam.

We're gathering the factors so we're hitting Alpha 3 next game Space Jew Death God soon

Everyone likes magical crystal pixie dust lasers (Orgone) so that'll get deliberated on due to some other properties

Also the animations are cool as ever
youtube.com/watch?v=pF4UtuNEh0g

On it, hoss!

Jump King Arthur, roll as a Knight. BOOM. You're the gold standard for Knights in Shinning Armor.

>King Conga
Why does this make me laugh?

Blinking at the moon?

I think he likes it.

Freaking Bellzellute, I love that mecha. Probably the best design in J, especially once it upgraded to Brigandi. It's nice to see it getting some love.

Update: Confirmation that the Cybuster still works despite its spirit being sealed/gone due to Masoukishin F Plot

Mild concern due to some profile text translated of Cybuster using a new form of reactor to syphon the negative energy of the Crossgate as a backup energy source for the Cybuster

I fucking swear if we get evil Cybuster

Another animation because why not
youtube.com/watch?v=d_8jw-yD_GI

It's the hypnosis thing from Ga'Hoole. I picked it up just in case (since it works with fire), but I'm not actually sure if I'll ever need it.

>Check out the thread for the first time all night.
>See this.

You literally made my entire night. Thank you.
youtube.com/watch?v=0VP7xTQf_qI

If I import the Net Space Ship from Kid Radd as an SCU does that mean I'll be able to make giant robots that can jump into computers and the internet?

Well mind control is pretty much never shown as good in anything.

Motherfucking Brigandi frame! I love it. Hey, is the Coustwell in the game? I've seen shots of the Granteed/ Granteed Dracodeus, and obviously the Bellzelute here. But I haven't seen anything of Coustwell, and it kind of makes me wonder if they've forgotten about J's unloved middle child.

what are the best food and drink items in jumpchain

SCP

user I.....
Ja-Mu hijacks Brachium, goes crazy like in J, and dies like a bitch

Sure.

Ah. Well, I wish I could say I'm disappointed by that, but I'm not. Coustwell just isn't that interesting.

And you've given me an actual fun yet strong(if I can somehow get perks that up dancing skills, it's actually vanishingly rare for some reason
yet i can probably find 30 different ways of tossing fireballs
go figure)

I'm hoping that a mix of soul-attacking magic and when i'm in a REALLY strong/shitty setting using the DDR drawback to handle things is enough to get me through jumps I'd otherwise have no good way of beating

...you think Desty Nova has some sick moves?

Take Knight of Light in Generic Sburb for literal, or Hope for Figurative.

Literally anything from Toriko.

Well if its any compensation it died with a 3-8 range melee attack

Also I'm sorry Banpresto please forgive me for making SRW R the buttmonkey drawback I'm sorry

So starting a new side chain, hopefully this one will be less disastrous than the previous one. I give you Void.
GUNNM
Nothingness (free)
Watelander (free)
Knowledge of the Past and Present (free)
Archeologist (850/200)
Lone Wanderer (550/200)
Psychometry (100/200)
Single Style: T'ai Chi Chuan (free)
Hybrid Style (50/200)
Advanced Equipment: Cyber Doctor (50)
Heirloom Weapon: Bow (0)
He starts a man with no past except that he finds from others. An empty vessel, able to fill itself with many different skills as necessary. Over the course of his ten years he manages to carve out a niche for himself, using his antique tools to work as a doctor while running a repair business on the side. Those few foolish enough to pick a fight with him discovered arrows lodged in the most vulnerable portions of their chassis. Towards the end he had fun debating philosophy with Khaos over closed radio bands. Where shall this strange man go next?
>I need eight jumps to roll on, you know how this goes

Heaven's Lost Property

I'm going to Gravity Falls, anything I need to know?

Sick and coolness have no meaning in Karmatron Dynamics! Although if pressed I'm sure he can pull some silly mathematically perfect dance.

Oh, that's right, you did Necrodancer. Thanks for that, by the by. I read through it on a wag, I had no idea what it was, and it seemed neat enough to check out so I ended up buying it.

Tons of fun, so I owe you for the Zootopia watch and the Necrodancer playthrough.

The badguy is Bancho.

I'm glad I could help you bring your dance battles and sick moves to the multiverse.

Probably your best bet is, like you said, a few D&D Jumps and just pour points into Perform (Dance). Take some Illusion spells for situational bonuses.

Oh shit son, I'll bet he does. Karmatronics is, at it's core, all about the study of patterns. Dancing and music are just stylish patterns. The Destiny Nova is going to dish out some insane moves and eat flan the whole time. ... And now I can't stop thinking of Nova including a sound system and sick light show capabilities into Alita's Imaginos body

Well, okay, besides that.

He loses if I get the orb, right? And he can't do anything to me unless I make a deal with him?

Sburb.

Man, no need to sling insults like that. Bill Cypher is Bancho's classier cousin thank you very much.

LEGO.

Everything is awesome.

>Empty Void
Lets get this man a waifu, he needs a smile to protect.
Evo search for Eden.

Discworld for #8.

Comedy Jump

It's always nice to hear that I'm helping people discover settings I enjoy. Party on, user. Continue to Be Excellent to each other. And thank you.

>pic
Oh wow. Who is she and where is she from?

Beelzebub- MY HOUSE- Home that gets destroyed every so often but always is pristine next day
I think there was the option for an island too

Basilisk- Inn &/or Ninja village- Inn that can ignore/extend companin limit within it's radius & ninja village that sprouts from nowhere

Asura's Wrath- Demesne- Luxurious temple-mansion-retirement in some remote location

>The accidental death rate is 41.3 per 100,000, which means if you go through 500 Jumps with no powers you'd only have an 18.7% chance of accidental death.

Uh, user, that's the accidental death rate for the average citizen in the real-life USA of 2014, i.e. a relatively peaceful first-world country with access to ambulances, EMTs, ICUs, etc. Now look at all the deathworlds that Jumpers can end up in...

I'm actually impressed at just how blithely you managed to abuse statistics there. /golfclap

Of course the really "fun" statistics begin when we start considering disease (all those new worlds with bacteria, parasites, prions and viruses your depowered immune system has never met before) and homicides (because some jump arrival locations are incredibly grimdark).

Let's take the Light of Terra for example, since that's what triggered this topic. The basic BodyMod body - unless you put ranks into Endurance - has the average immune system of an early 21st century human. Meanwhile, the germs of 40k have 38000 years of evolution over you. Realistically, the odds are that most depowered jumpers who managed to avoid getting murdered outright instead died in agony from space-flu within a week of meeting the ship's tribals.

Jumpers, how intimidating are you?

>Spaceflu
Something something Nurgle.

Could someone post the Jojo stand suppliment? I can't find it anywhere on the Google Drive.

Depends on how mad I am

>Overlord Light Novel Jump
>Player-0
>Warrior-0
>Dragonoid or beastmen(Grasshopper) race-150 or 0
>Physical powerhouse/ martial arts prodigy talent- 100 to 200
>Level 100- 600
>Realm of heroes 300
>Damage dealer & Tank warrior basics -0 & 50
>World champion -300
>Use discount and free item CP for Divine Tier Gear- 0

Doable Touch Me Biuld

I honestly have no idea. I just picked it up somewhere on the internet. As far as I know, there's not a story or anything attached to it, but honestly, I haven't looked very hard.

I'm keeping it around because it has inspired me to make my first, true, super-science project. I'm calling them VALKYRIE-class Disaster Response Androids. Basically they'll be my solution to the insane collateral that happens in some settings. Kind of like Tony Stark's automated suits, but focused solely on non-combative roles like Paramedics and Firefighting.

>Totally stealing that picture. All things Mawile are my weakness.

Not very, honestly. I have a pair of Intimidation aura perks I can turn on when I really need them, but otherwise I just look like an average dude. I prefer it that way.

I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you're new.

It doesn't exist and never will.

The maker left aeons ago.

I am an NGE Angel, except even more eldritch, who speaks and sings in Correspondence, who has the Lovecraftiam perk that drives the weak willed and fearful to madness and has mastered the Madness of Fear, with the Madness Release further buffing it
So eh, I'm a bargain bin eldritch being, nothing too intimidating really.

>I made a Touch Me-San build as a member of the guild

I hate LoT.

Cool story bro.

Me too.

I don't think Touch Me would have a Talent, Talents are unique to the New World and weren't part of Yggdrasil.

This much

Enough to make a BBQ between to armies about to war and have them ignore orders to stay away from me

>Lovecrafts horror-scare perk
>Nigthamre before chistmas
>Hellsing
>GATE:JSDF
>Nen
>SE Madness
>Overlord fear aura
>Emperor Haki
>SoC so much evil is visible
>etc

Nothing wrong with that.

There's so much I don't like about it that I couldn't really say it any better.

It's terrible, isn't it?

OMG SORRY PLEASE DONT CALL THE LAWYERS HOW DO I DELETE POST OMG WTFWSJNV340RVI3NRVN38RNVIN3BG!"!#r !$!!$!$t !gvrñv

Very funny, it was just a comment no one's mad.

>Touch Me + Build

Dont complain user

Besides, you gotta compensate for not being as much a GLORIOUS ALLY OF JUSTICE as Touch Me

So, I'm looking at the Panty and Stocking jump, Archtype specifically, and I read this:
>800cp, minimum 600cp
...what does that mean? Because if it means that even with a discount, I can only get it down to 600, that's going to really hurt my budget.

/JC/ I'm about to do *something*.How do I avoid destroying the universe/myself with a temporal paradox?

I'd take the KH perk, but im trying a run with completed settings. And the third game (and possible revision) is comming

Being and Angel or a Demon means it's 600 CP, not 800 or 400.

On a somewhat related note, I jokingly wanted to ask what would happen if you took Archetype after using World's Smartest Monkey to turn yourself into a monkey, but then I realized it would probably just make you Sun Wukong. That seems like an answer that would make sense to me, but it's not actually a funny response.

>All things Mawile are my weakness

>Meanwhile, the germs of 40k have 38000 years of evolution over you
That's not how evolution works. There's no game of ever-increasing lethality and efficiency when it comes to disease, because bacterium will lose adaptations that they're no longer using over time.

Also if you go anything but drop-in, you're getting a in-setting body.

Best Beer in Chicago, Dresden Files. Get the single bottle, six pack is a trap.

>what would happen if you took Archetype after using World's Smartest Monkey to turn yourself into a monkey
Other acceptable answers:
>Mojo Jojo
>Ultra Humanite
>Gorilla Grod
>Trunk Monkey

He's making an update to make it weaker and themed after virtues/sins, unfortunately.

>Touch Me
???

Learn time travel that doesn't cause them.

Chrono Trigger, Veridicality. Your go-to Perk for all kinds of temporal bullshit short of intentional suicide.

>Mojo Jojo
I'm reminded I kind of want a Powerpuff Girls jump