Discord

Sup Veeky Forums
Is there some kind of Veeky Forums server on discord yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/jCDtE
discord.gg/sps9zr6
twitter.com/AnonBabble

discord.gg/jCDtE

Setting

What's discord

IRC with voice chat, a reasonable interface, and actual connection encryption instead of being 100% plaintext.

Also a game overlay so people can tell just how much time you're wasting on Overwatch

discord.gg/sps9zr6
The child of IRC and Teamspeak raised by Kevin Sorbo and McAffee.

>wanting to interact with random people from this board
>or any board
why

Clunky bloated client filled with memes, I'd rather use something less intrusive.

Its a free voice/text chat

Its super amazing, I dont want to sound like a shill but you should try it

browser based discord

>I'd rather use something less intrusive.
You can use it in a browser without registering an account.

Except that they count every time you use it without signing up as a separate name so you end up flooding the userlist with your name a billion times because Discord is stupid.

It's fine to say Discord is better than Skype, but for people saying it's better than Mumble they can fuck off. Discord is not FOSS, Mumble is.

Arminia

not sure if rawb or steev

Then add a frigging email to your account you lazy bastard.

autist

Fuck off, shill. Its web client is okay, but desktop app is shit shit shit.

>Fuck off, shill. Its web client is okay, but desktop app is shit shit shit.
The web client and desktop app are the same thing, the desktop app just has more options

Huh, curious to see teh different links. I wonder what's inside.

And it has a bloated as fuck interface. I can see about 50 messages on a screen of IRC, about 12 messages on a screen of Discord.

>And it has a bloated as fuck interface. I can see about 50 messages on a screen of IRC, about 12 messages on a screen of Discord.
Change the layout.

>discord.gg/sps9zr6
This is garbage.

Is there a Veeky Forums discord where 50% of the messages isn't this whiny, annoying as hell NEET called "Rawb"?

Yes, the first link. The second one has a gaylord called Winter who bans everyone that doesn't follows his dictatorship.

We need a new Discord server.

He is powerful and very attractive.

Martian Triggerman please

>This is garbage.
wot

I had the same thought, but I only looked at it for a couple seconds before leaving again.

>recommending people from an anonymous imageboard sign up with their emails

Fuck off, you shill.

>I had the same thought, but I only looked at it for a couple seconds before leaving again.
Uh. Okay.

I am currently in a Rogue Trader game where the group meets on discord.
We play once a week. It's been fun.
The biggest annoyances so far have been the admin having to Change the server when quality drops, and the lack of a search function for the text chat channels.

I also know a group of people working on a book of merfolk species and settings to help people incorporate such creatures into games. They keep their written work stored and organized on googleDocs but meet to talk about the project on Discord.

Making a new email takes 1 minute or so

can we get a discord that isn't full of fags, mutants, or millennials

Fuck no. In fact, I'm guessing this thread was made by the users of this """""Veeky Forums""""" discord to advertise.

But how can we do that if you are the biggest fag of them all

Samefag

>hurr hburr shills

it's okay when GURPS does it

>everyone who disagrees with me is le samefag boogeymang
e p i c
p
i
c

This is not about disagreeing, it's about you being a silly little sperg

>using a /v/ meme
nice post dude

I haven't been on /v/ since they started liking halo. Neither do I know about their shitty memes nor do I care about them

for not knowing about their memes you sure do like to use them

>use a word
>OH YOU SURE LOVE TO USE ALL THOSE MEMES :^)

>use a word that's a known /v/ meme
>complain when you get called out on it
k lad

Hell to the no. I come here to be user

This, a lot.
It's not awful, I'm not going to decry heresy against the scripture of mootykins, but I prefer IRC or something without any locks on names

The /trash/ ERP threads have a Discord where they have a few non-erotic 5e games every week
If you're into that :^)

>(((Discord))), the data mining service that spies on you

Fuck off.