JUST HIT 18000AUD

WTF IS GOING ON

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/australasia/australia-gay-marriage-politician-proposes-parliament-tim-wilson-ryan-bolger-malcolm-turnbull-a8090101.html
talesfromthecrypt.libsyn.com/tales-from-the-crypt-4-what-the-hell-is-going-on
bittybot.co/au/buy-bitcoins-australia/
anxpro.com/trade
btcmarkets.net/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Literally nobody cares about the value of BTC in fucking upside down dollars

/thread

I hope the US Dollar becomes irrelevant soon.

>roo bux

People still care about btc?
Kek

Hi fellow aus, btcmarkets has trash conversion.
You can sometimes arbitrage if you have funds at bittrex, etc, or even buy from coinbase ->xfer to btc and profit if you time it right.

why is that? is it a legal matter or are they just cunts?

The truth is we're all cunts.
Also supply and demand, upsidedown land is well behind with this sort of shit.

i mean, its all well and good to charge people for a service. but they aren't taking money from institutions and large conglomerates. they're fucking the little guy that makes me pretty sad.

that being said, i hope it doesn't dishearten people from buying it because i sure as shit wont.

Coinspot.com.au has there rate at around $18,150 AUD i have no idea how they come up with that number considering usd to aud conversion is around $16k

Slabs/BTC almost 500

> koala money

independent.co.uk/news/world/australasia/australia-gay-marriage-politician-proposes-parliament-tim-wilson-ryan-bolger-malcolm-turnbull-a8090101.html

talesfromthecrypt.libsyn.com/tales-from-the-crypt-4-what-the-hell-is-going-on

about 23minutes in

uh whats that in american

so what is the best australian exchange? the main ones seem to be coinjar, cointree and btcmarkets.

about 12k

at this point its probably cheaper to find a way to buy on an overseas exchange.

fuck yes BTCMarkets crazy expensive

but what about cashing out?
>inb4 you cant cash out haha funny meem

>go to jungles of south africa to find tribal people disconnected from modern living in hopes that their shaman has some bitcoin
>they only get monthly updates on bitcoin pricing so they'll still sell it for 9k (8.5k since you "told them about the news" to you, thinking they're ripping you off
>transfer shaman's bitcoins into my trezar
>stuff trezar in ass
>fly to new guinea
>???

have kraken account, have btcmarkets account

buy from kraken sell on btcmarkets

people are throwing dollar bills to the fire thinking the futures thingy is going to make them rich, not realizing the biggest shorts are going to rekt the market

Except all the Australian's who post here during OUR time.

Get raped by the Renminbi, faggot.

bittybot.co/au/buy-bitcoins-australia/

A fucking AUD planted by Al Qaeda blew my cousins shins off in Afghanisan.

This fella knows it

18000 AUD was the sell signal for those solar power shitcoin developers Perth to obtain bitcoin, so the supply is drying up as rapidly as the Australian outback

anxpro.com/trade
$16,584.27

btcmarkets.net/
$17,867.99