A deal's a deal, mon-keigh! Now you have to take my virginity!

A deal's a deal, mon-keigh! Now you have to take my virginity!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oPsiRGMEDW0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

what kind of response did you expect to get when you made this thread

I could always make an elaborate fanfic about how the Blood Ravens are tasked with being "gifted" isha so old Gabe can get his freak on with her or another side story where Commander Hair Gel some how finds a way into the gardens of nurgle and puts his blood raven tactics to work

This is one of our regular threads though?

>tfw You'll died if you take her virginity
Not a good deal desu.

Macha, you know if I had even half a chance, I would.

But the entire universe will work to keep us apart the moment genitals are bared.

Macha is gonna get a shit storm of art yet again thanks to DoW 3

You're really dedicated to shitposting, aren't you OP?

Is she going to be in DoW3? Then there's a chance.

Otherwise, no. All the love for her has honestly passed. Veeky Forums is not what it used to be - no one wants waifus and non-canon things happening just for fun.

Shes coming back.

An even bigger shit storm would be more Love Can Bloom shit.

Though knowing Veeky Forums now most people would call alot of the shit this place used to do autistic

Tragic.

If such is the Emperors will.

A deal's a deal, mon-keigh! Now you have to teach my son how to please a human!

Most people do. I know there was some attempt to finish LCB - and not that really crappy shit, a different guy - but overall people find what happened before cringey and meme-ridden.

I miss it, honestly, but I also really don't want it revived, because then it would be all twisted and different to suit the views of today, instead of yesteryear. It might have been cringey, but it's still fun in its own way. I don't think today we could have that kind of fun.

LCB was always disliked by many.

LCB was either a big mistake or bad memory to most. but it did spawn the official loli of Veeky Forums

Well, it's still fun in a way. It's still remembered. But we just don't get anything like that, or Lofn, or anything else. At best you get might get a drawing, a screencap, and then it's never brought up again.

What's the official shota, then?

Is chink still dead?

>died if you take her virginity
Why?

The elf boy from that 'Dear Emprah' story?

The amount of writefags we used to have or what? Because we had ALOT.

I don't know what that is.

By all means.

Lil emps wasn't that long ago, user

That's the Emperor? Does that mean I can't do lewd things with him?

Fighting gifs to derail this shit thread

youtube.com/watch?v=oPsiRGMEDW0

There's just less writefags and drawfags in general, but more importantly, no one wants anything made. Everyone's obsessed with narrow ideas of canon or winning arguments, rather than fun.

> i would take her virginity by first slowly inserting a knife into her belly before violently pulling up ward, cutting through her stomach lining and allowing the stomach acid to leak over her lower abdomen. While she is screaming from the initial shock I would jam my elbow into her windpipe so that her startled shriek is cut short, lost to the blunted echoes of the night forest, before pinning her onto her back and violently raping her. If she kicks, claws, or bites, I cut off one finger as punishment. If I run out of fingers, I move on to toes. If I have to pull out to reach her toes, I take two toes as punishment for her interrupting my pleasure. After I have orgasmed inside her body, I stand up and stomp onto her chest repeatedly until she begins coughing up blood. Then i sit back and watch as she cries in pain, before slinking off into the forest, stalking her over the next few days as she staggers about, sepsis setting in front her massive wounds and torn intestinal lining, until she eventually dies. I watch the crows eat her slowly over time, killing any large predators that come to eat her corpse, so as to prolong the period of decay

How many times are going to post a shitty thread that's been posted a hundred times before tonight OP?

DIE ELDAR WHORE

CRAWLING IN MY SKIN~
THESE WOUNDS THEY WILL NOT HEEAAAL!