Final Warning

This is it, your official headsup. For the next 6 months Bitcoin will trend lower, eventually correcting just below $2,000.

>But what's the catalyst?
Introduction of Bitcoin futures by CME. Hedge funds are going to short the shit out of this, and if you can't see that you are probably deficient.

>What will exacerbate it?
This whole tether bullshit. Once it starts unwinding, it will be a very strong negative feedback loop. This is going to require a full correction to below $2,000 before we can start moving up again.

You have been warned. Don't be a fucking retard. This is literally how you sell high.

-Wolfgang signing off

wrong,
btc will keep rising until 15k before it corrects to 12-13

Enjoy holding your bags. You will regret being so greedy and counting on it going up forever, always telling yourself "just a little bit higher before I sell"

The combination of CME futures and tether is the perfect setup for a bubble burst, especially after increasing 12 times over in price in under a year.

OK dude

Actual pic of OP

BTC is now 200B this graph is oudated

bitcoin is over 100 billion now. people must be buying a fuckload of drugs and kitties!

Hackers will pump it
Whales will pump it
Bitfinex with fake tether and bots will definitely pump it
None of this real world shit will affect btc at all

9/10 theory

>posts an outdated graph
>buy now
Yes, you should have bought then. Now you're fucked because you're an idiot. A fool and his money are easily parted.

>the real world doesn't matter any more
>this time is different
>new paradigm

This is one of those spooky posts that made me take profit recently.
This market is getting filled up with people who are frankly delusional. And on top of that don’t know wtf they’re doing at all.
How many threads have you seen recently “What’s a wallet?”
Just seems like time. For now, at least. Feels like 2013 all over again

Bow down to the emperor: IOTA

Someone aware me on how a bubble burst would play out in the minds of all the normalfags who are just now learning about crypto.
Wouldn't they become disgusted and leave forever, and wouldn't this be something that the big groups pumping BTC would try and avoid?
I'm hoping it does crash, but I need to play devil's advocate because you never know for sure.

Yeah it’s the start of a bubble. Give it more time and then cash out.

Or switch to Monero

Since this thread was created it has gone up 4.8%

Yep. There's tons of new money that has never gone through a BTC meltdown before. The people I really laugh at are the people who lost during mtgox and are about to lose again though.

>start
kek.

What about a short squeeze happening?
BTW, Look at Substratum order book

This bubble is going to be epically huge.

The difference between now and last time is all the VC money going into crypto now.

I work in sales at a Silicon Valley tech company, and starting last year, I’ve been talking to tons of crypto companies flush with cash.

The price of crypto will continue to grow for another year or two, and then the rug will fall out from underneath many of these scam coins

Bitcash Wwiwin!

Applying current numbers to this confirms bitcoin will become the currency to which all nations' currency becomes pegged. Eventually it will be impossible to value

All crypto is at Amazon tier now

it’s going to 50k

Larry Page is a bubble

>new paradigm

>it's an assblasted nocoiner episode

Why not? This timeline is programmed for maximum weirdness

It's certainly possible OP. I think we might see an even bigger short term bubble at this point, and then a more drawn out bear market until 2020 or so.

It will keep rising forever and ever

It has literally never fallen

more cheap corn for me

Bitcoin's decentralization will lead to its own downfall.