>Jumpchain IRC Chat
client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=#JumpchainCYOA
kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Because I'm a stupid fucking idiot that accidentally posted the wrong fucking image. Here is the PDF.

If you'll delete it, I'll make a right one.

I'm so confused!

An apple a day keeps the doctor away as they say.

Oh well, offer retracted, I need to sleep and you're a ghost.

The last thread has an abomination for an OP and someone tried to shill one of the worst ideas for a jump ever, so don't be confused, this is the only true thread.

Hello So Confused I'm dad.

What kind of fruits have you eaten, jumplings?

Cherries. I am a destroyer of cherries.

Lewd user.
Pears.

I understood that reference.

Motherfucker how did you know?

I've eaten a number of peaches.

I SEEK THE FORBIDDEN FRUIT OF IMMORTALITY

Would you say you have ate...millions of them? All for you?

Pears into peaches.

Too sweet to me. I like the taste of pears more than peaches. I'm a weird I know.

/JC/ what does victory taste like for your jumper, in terms of fruit?

Juicy mangoes.

Little victories are like fresh strawberries - sweet but not terribly filling except in large batches, and an excellent compliment to other things. Big victories are like pumpkins that have been made into pie - most of the flavor is the effort put into making it, but a good one still has a subtle deliciousness all its own.

I've been eaten by a fruit if that counts.

I'm not gay but that ass looks delicious.

Ignoring everything else why is he wearing heels?

Those are riding boots.

Anyways I'd like to see if anyone has a general teacher perks that I don't know about. I've got one from Negima but that's it. Any good ones?

Look again, the heel is not distinct but it is still a high heel boot.

Perhaps a artist's shitty design to put more emphasis on the ass?

>I'm not gay
Me neither, science has proven it.

Zelda is a female

And that picture is of Link, who is male.

>high heel boot
No, a heel sure, but those don't come up particularly high, those are low heel boots. Seriously people, heels do come in low, mid and high, they aren't all high heels.

PS238 has a few.

As I said the heel is not distinct, look at it closely, that whole back part of the boot is a heel not just the part that is obviously separate from the rest of it.

There is clearly written Zelda on the picture, not Link

No the whole back part of it may be made of that same material, but the heel of the foot is not resting on it, it goes up to the ankle, either that or those feet are horrifically deformed.

I didn't come here for a cringe thread.

Assassination Classroom, Highschool of the Dead, Generic Children's Television, and Generic Parenting have some nice ones.

Because that's the name of the series maybe?

Either way the feet are horribly deformed but you can see where heel of the foot is and it is at the top of that chunk of material.

Ok so how can I give Mushoku Tensei the Emprah's mercy and bring in exterminatus?

That much chuunibyou is basically obscene.

Buy cyclonic torpedoes in LoT and use them as they were intended.

Thanks!

>Jump LoT
>Don't fucking die
>Jump MT
>Park the LoT in high orbit
>Orient any number of the world killing weapons at your disposal at the planet
>Push giant, obligatorily baroque, red button marked: Exterminatus
>Sing hymn to Emprah as world burns
>Optional: Celebrate with your Emprah Approved Sororitas wives afterward

So, I've been away for the last dozen threads.

What did I miss ?

Thanks for dooming the thread.

Panty and Stocking got a jump. Naruto and SMT got updated. Salt.

Man, that arm is veiny enough that it really makes me wonder if it's an arm in the original picture.

A bit of fun, a few shitstorms, and a few minor updates that caused more trouble than they should have. A few new jumps have come that are in the updates folder, you might want to take a look before they get lost in the sea of the imageless folders.

So before the thread catches fire and I clock into work, how do you all feel about a Lunar Blood capstone booster + appearance perk combo for any background to purchase?

Which jump?

Boktai, my bad. This is partially to compensate the lack of a Moon Beauty background.

Sounds legit.

THOSE ARE THE VEINS OF MY RAGE!

I have no strong feelings one way or the other.

Best Girls have arrived, for one thing

Wrong ones Digger.

>Best Girls have arrived
They have, I've even posted a picture of them for you.

Right anons user.

Kind of you to correct his obvious error.

>Soul Eater's Madness: Order
Same as Shinigami (effect: can turn people into emotionless 'orderly' pupets)
>SoC Corruption
Gives power with some aestetic (horns, etc) side effects

Blast group of phantom with Madness of Order, Empower with corruption, instant demon (literal) army.

Boom waifued.

>Get Anti-magic eye the ugly way (by taking it from some poor shmuck)
>Use bullshit magic-science perks to make virus that reproduces the eye virally
>Use El dorado's disease spread and some other contagion upgrades to disperse the anti-magic disease to the whole world
>Take cure/vaccine
>Incubation period ends and magic is suddenly gone

Make a Warlock wheel

Is just a wheel with two enchantments thatpowers itself from ambience magic

1.- ever accelrating enchantment-glitch
2.-spell that make it harder to destroy the more it spins

It will perpetually suck magic from the area

Just make enough of them

Missed Hunter x Hunter and MedakaBox

No i mean really, the power curve being exponential would actually make it less steep between the ranks.

Highest level can aparently reshape continents with magic.

Swords can actually aproach the speed of light

One chick's only weakness is "dont let her get into a stance"

The demon god is the fourth strongest thing in there, the first one can kill him by fucking accident.

Sounds like it could use a cyclonic torpedo, possibly the planet cracker type rather than the set the world on fire type.

Speaking of that setting what would be some good spells to spend the absurd amounts of mana you can gain on?

Would anyone be interested in a CoC jump?

We already have one.

how would that work?

Do you have any strange pet jumpers ?

>chuunibyou
what the fuck is a chuunibyou

No I don't have any strange pets Zura.

Only if you mean the Call of Cthulhu RPG and not the text-based online game, which is what is known in these parts as lewd and thus unacceptable.

Unless, like the fellow threatening to make a FATAL jump, you are making a fairly unimaginative ruse.

He means Clash of Clans you pervert, he even has a picture for it.

Only if my Unison Device counts. It was previously a clone of me though.

>One chick's only weakness is "dont let her get into a stance"
or ... you know, walk away

>Clash of Clans

Only if there's a Hog Rider companion.

It's not on the drive, user~
I was thinking a race option, with backgrounds being worker/builder, warrior, dropin, something else, along with a 1000cp god option like From Dust had.
with a hog rider companion

Zura Janai, Katsura Da!

That´s literally what my Dungeon is for! I get to keep everything strange i think would be cool to have even if it otherwise would murder me.
Talking about Dungeons, here´s a WIP of the rebuilt jump. Still missing things.

Right Zura.

>iPhone jumps
Well, it was a good run while it lasted.

I AM the strange pet.

You know how when you were fifteen, you thought you were the most badass motherfucker ever in your flame print shirt?

It's like that, but you never grow out of that phase.

I don't know what that is, but okay. I thought that was just some generic barbarian.

Akitsu, our self-proclaimed pet since One Piece. We were still on Smoker's Crew at the time when she first saw Tony Chopper's wanted poster. Then it was like:
> Akitsu: "...cute."
> Kirishima: "Hmm, I suppose."
> Hyuuga: "Lemme see, lemme see!"
> Kurumu: "Not bad, but still no~ot as cute as A~ki~tsu~! Akitsu: "I'm a Pet?"
> All: "*spit-take of the Gods themselves* EH?!"
> Akitsu: "Tony Chopper cute. Strawhats Ship Pet. Akitsu cute. Marine Ship Pet?"

So, how do you tell an adorable murderbot that no, just because a pet is cute, doesn't mean that since she's cute she has to be a pet? Because everyone on Smoker's Crew fucking needed the help.

Lewd.

So I'm starting a new chain and going fucking Old Testament Seraphim and I'm currently in need of an instrument of terrifying wrath to shit divine righteousness down upon the sinners.

What's the most powerful one you guys can think of offhand?

A reminder that old testament angels are horrifying as fuck.

Collect helena's nail and other divine artifacts from various jumps and forge them into a sword. Hell in Hellsing they just leave one sitting on the ground for awhile.

I think one of the SMT jumps lets you stare at things to call down holy fire on them.

Well, depending on how hands on you want to be, the new P&S jump has a powerful one in the form of The Ultimate Weapon, although it's only usable once every year.
Otherwise I'd say just go full Unassailable Angel in Evangelion, maybe pick up Strong Soul (or even Monster Cat) from Soul Eater, and you're good.

I don't feel like reading through another novel of a jump today, anything good come from Fall from Heaven?

Then you get stabed in the back

You cannot win

>SMT rigtheous-angel thing+hidden depths+Herald
>Evengelion angel with ineffable for maximum mindfuck
>Darksiders Archangel for reality warping

Hey! There ain't anything lewd about it! She was actually acting like a pet! We had to give treats and head pats whenever she did something amazing!

Even Smoker! SMOKER! Dude collapsed like a House of Cards when she turned her puppy-dog eyes on him!

Whenever she got excited or happy, her ahoge would wag about!

I mean, it was all cute as fuck don't get me wrong, but it was a really long Jump full of:
> "Akitsu help us! Head pats! We will all give you head pats!"
> "Akitsu! Here's a treat! Now please hold off the army of bloodthirsty pirates!"