HASTUR HASTUR HASTUR

HASTUR HASTUR HASTUR

FUCK OFF HENDERSON!

WHERE ARE MY GNOMES

FUCK YOU AND YOUR FUCKIN WEE MENS YOU ICE SKATING LUNATIC! YOU ARE WHAT GIVES HUMANITY A BAD NAME!

Oh, I kind of liked the first act of that play and yearning to read more.
When is the latter half getting released?

It's in a limited release already. Your city has a copy. It's in that one bookstore that's on a big sunny street but you have to walk through a dark, cramped alley to get there. Just look for the one with the yellow sign.

Hastur, just go home.

BEETLE JUICE BEETLE JUICE BEETLE JUICE

opps

CANDLEJA

You don't even get the meme. He doesn't just grab you when you think about or start to say his name, he gets you after you say it. It's like you kids aren't even old enough to remember Candlejack. God dammit I feel so

RIP shit meme

>HASTUR HASTUR!
>WHERE'S THE GNOMES THAT I'VE BEEN AFTER?!
>HASTUR HASUR!
>YOU PROMISED ONLY LIES!

nyarly a shit

to the tune of the South Park dreadle song?

To the tune of Metallica's Master of Puppets.

Can't unhear, thanks for that.
Look just because you didn't understand how saying... lanternjohn... works, doesn't immediately make it a shit meme.

I mean, it's not like when folks used to say Chaos Spaaaahahaha no, not falling for it Tzeentch, not today.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have to sit in a hall of mirrors and talk about how delicious this Bloody Mary is, mentioning the drink's name multiple times.

I might regret this
PAZUZU PAZUZU PAZUZU

PAZUZU AT MY CRIES!

Not that user, but Candlejack was always a shit meme and Veeky Forums is better for it falling out of favor. Candlejack threads were only one step above a butthurt user spamming Spiderman stills because he doesn't like the OP.

You fucker.

Not feeling it, the first one at least sounds similar to the actual lyrics.

/ysg/ loves you fellows

YERG STHGINK YERG STHGINK YEHT ERA EHT TSEB RETPAHC XIS XIS XIS YEHT ERA HCUM EROM LAICEPS NAHT YNA REHTO RETPAHC YERG STHGINK YERG STHGINK

>just read Henderson for the first time tonight
>see this thread
Pure pottery.

WHAT!?

What tremendous turbofaggotry is this? What sublime shitposting be here? Has user reached new heights? Or did he shit himself and die, leaving his waifu pillow to meme at us for our sins? Truly, this divine faggotry has indeed made me shit my own bed and die, such was its eloquence and beauty

t. Mahiro

Hastur-kun!

Hastur, Hastur Hastur. Haaaaaaastuuuuuur. Hastur! Hastur Hastur Hastur, Hastur. Hastur!!!

Huster?
>HeadShake.png
Haaaaaaastuuuuuur! Haaaaastuuuuuur. Hastur, Hastur Hastur!

>Shrug.jpg
Hastur...

HASTUR, HASTUR, HASTUR!