Draw Thread

Penis Envy Edition

Previous: Post any art requests you have ITT. Keep in mind, the drawfriends are doing this for fun, so do not be surprised or upset if they gloss over your post. The artists are here to draw what they WANT to draw, not what you THINK should be drawn.

Be patient, and bump your request one time every 24 hours from the time you posted the request. There is no exception to this rule, it doesn't matter if you "have work" or "are going to bed".

DO:
Provide good, detailed references (pictures are better than verbal descriptions), so the artists know what you're looking for as best you can.

Hold off on additional requests after receiving a delivery from an artist, and be mindful of the other requests that might deserve attention.

Mind your manners and say thank you! We appreciate our artists and their amazing work!

DON'T
Don't be an asshole and immediately repost your request because you don't like the FREE art you received.

And for fuck's sake, when someone is being an obvious cunt, DO NOT REPLY TO THEM. All you're doing is wasting bumps and fanning the fire.

>Artists and Artists-to-Be:
Feel free to drop your tumblrs/websites/commission/etc information drawfriends.

Books and Tutorials:
mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA
dropbox.com/s/kno4yv719g88pol/Tutorials.zip?dl=0
Figure Drawing:
quickposes.com/pages/random
Beginners Guide to Drawing:
archive.is/GNIq1
The w/ic/i art guide:

sites.google.com/site/ourwici/

>Reminder that nobody is entitled to a delivery under any circumstances within these threads.

Requesting pic related.

This is for my holy roller D&D character. She mostly wears clothing of a style in the top left, with the face and hair of top right please.

If you want a pose idea, see the bottom, perhaps clutching a rosary in the one hand instead of a wand and weaving a holy spell with the off hand, that would be perfect. Please and thank you, anons.

Canadian Werebeaver
PLEASE

Requesting a duel between a female Spanish knight and a female Moorish warrior. The two are charging each other on horseback with their swords drawn. The Spanish knight is wearing the chainmail coif (head piece) in the picture and wielding her shield. The Moorish warrior is riding the horse in the picture and equipped with her own shield.

Thank you in advance to whoever takes this on.

Migrating.

Requesting a 20 - 30 page comic. Setting is your choice but it must take place in a tavern. Feel free to provide as many pages as you like. I will continue to request this until each drawfriend has provided at least a page of whatever skill level or poorly done art they can offer so the comic can be completed.

Threadly reminder to free charlotte

Migrating my request from the last thread:

The request is for a vincent price inspired effigy master wearing wizard/sorceror style robes sitting in a scorpion chair like the one in the picture.

Requesting a human paladin football player kissing his cheerleader elf girlfriend.

Requesting an action shot of one wizard challenging another wizard to a duel by slapping him with a glove. Attached are pictures of people being slapped, although they aren't wizards. I imagine it would be easier to draw something like the top picture, since the main focus is the duel slap and not elaborate wizard attire. I don't have any specific wizards in mind, but let me know if you want specific characters to draw. Thanks so much.

Requesting girl in spacesuit

Requesting my Degenesis character.
He is a Clanner from a randomly rolled clan, and since i rolled tech level 5 but almost all tech 5 stuff is from other clans my DM agreed for my character to have a suit of armor made from modified Amsumo armour since that belongs to no clan.
So in short i need a picture of someone wearing a knightly/ Templer inspired armour made from the same material as an Amsumo wielding a longsword.
The Amsumo is left in the picture and right is a futuristic/ Christian inspired knight kinda like what i am looking for.
Thanks for reading.

Throwing out another request for some space komodos. I've already gotten two fantastic deliveries from (I think) BogRoll and Flurry, so feel free to look this over if you dislike sloppy seconds.
The specific character I'd like is a female basically, less pronounced face ridges and a shorter/rounder snout in scrappy armour of a similar design to the two in the reference - that is, modular and replaceable plates of hard ceramic over a thick rubber-ish suit, sloped at the front and held together by a powered exoskeleton that assists with the wearer's movements in the heavy suit. Partially armoured tail, a power-pack on her back, maybe some electronic readouts on her chest/arms. Exact design is up to your aesthetic preference - it's a big galaxy after all - but it should look like it's been roughed up a bit. Optionally, some Hindu-style bodypaint, or a very loose sari wrap for extra swag if you can make it work.

For the lizard herself, one side of her face suffers from severe acid burns long since healed, and a handful of scars besides. One eye is disfigured from the burns, and some of her brow ridges are missing.

I'd like her half-squating as she offers some food to an off-screen child, weapon leaned against her side, with her mouth open and baring her teeth (very clumsy mimicry of a human's smile). The weapon would be a large-bore shotgun, but it's up to your preference again. Flavour with any other details you wish, I'm easy.

If there's something I can clear up, just ask, and a super big thank you to anyone wishing to give it a burl - and another to those artists who've already given me art.

>Human
>Not Half-Orc

I remember this getting a delivery, didn't save it sorry, looks like you missed it.

Could I get a pic of a nob with orky wings a power Klaw and a khornate daemon axe?

Fucking mutation tables... Just had art commissioned of him too!

checked the previous threads up to my initial requests, don't see a delivery.

If anyone could consider my request, I'd be super-grateful. Basically, the race my character is, is what you would get if you were to cross a fairy with a honey bee. So, generic fairy base, y'know? Androgynous, has pointy ears, etc. Then, bee wings, antennae, and chitinous clawed arms/legs. The character has big, poofy hair (colour optional, doesn't matter what), and is either wearing some simplistic leather armour or a set of fine clothes.

As far as poses go, I don't really have anything in specific in mind; anything from napping on a bush, to riding a bee, to nursing a mug of mead that's almost as big as they are, or even just posing with a halberd. Again, if anyone actually takes this request, thanks in advance!

Yeah that sounded pretty cool so I had been keeping an eye out for it, too. Went back six threads and no delivery that I saw.

Being an asshole for no reason is against rules of this board

How hard is it to just ignore him? Don't give him attention and he'll fuck off.

>And for fuck's sake, when someone is being an obvious cunt, DO NOT REPLY TO THEM. All you're doing is wasting bumps and fanning the fire.

why ignore someone when you can feel like an internet tough guy?

Updating my request for a male Hengeyokai monk in his hare/human hybrid form performing a jumping knee strike.

hey.

Taking Simple/unsettling requests.

Got fed up with the shading, reworked the pose, added the scar. Here's a flat color.

Apparently.

I might be miss remembering but i remember a delivery with a guy in a chair like that this week or last at max.
Sorry i am not really a big help, hope you get another one or maybe some one finds the one i am talking about.

Requesting a young girl, early teens, recently turned into a vampire. She is on the floor reeling back in terror from her first feeding, blood has covered her, her victim and the floor. The victim happened to be her younger brother who looks similar to her in features. His face is frozen in confusion, all life drained from him.

Ref pics for expressions, top is her brother bottom is the vampire girl.

Found it two threads back, the artist didn't link the request tough so maybe because of that it was overlooked.

happy to be proven wrong then. Thank you for finding that user.

And to the artist, thank you for taking my request. Sorry I didnt respond sooner.

Migrating from last thread.

>Any or all of the following would be phenominal

>Elf Rigger, with a left cyberforearm/hand, almost-natural blue cybereyes, bronze skin, blond hair, 5'10", 160lbs. He's a mechanic by trade, a rigger in the shadows, so if he's holding a crescent wrench or something that'd be icing on the cake. Wears an armored jacket over armored clothing.

>Elf Infiltrator/Street-Sammy/Face, obvious Left cyberarm in a metallic green, synthetic right cyberarm and cyberlegs, almost-natural green cybereyes, synthetic skull, caucasian, brown hair, 6'0", 180lbs. He used to be a ganger, so he'd probably be holding his Ingram Smartgun (basically a MAC11) or his Colt Government 2066 (basically a Colt 1911). Wears a chameleon suit while running, otherwise just armored clothing.

>Human Decker, Datajack in his skull, brown hair, brown eyes, glasses, pale skin, 5'8", 160lbs, used to be a spider-like for a corp, so he still wears corp-style clothing (button up shirts, nice pants) but he doesn't necessarily wear it nice. Spends a significant amount of time decking with his internal cyberdeck, and occasionally multitasking with his commlink, so he'd probably be on his commlink.

>Seriously, if someone could do this it'd be stellar.

Also an update: if the Elf Infiltrator could be leaning on a pic related painted bright green, that'd be cool as shit.

requesting an orc maid girl

How unsettling are you willing to go?

Requesting a Dwarf Rogue with a beard and hairut similar to pic related. Wearing leather armor and a pulled back hood, smoking from a pipe and having a battle axe resting nearby

well that is my thing, really

ask away

Requesting a great white hunter styled character for a D&D setting. He dresses like a noble and uses a self made pump action repeating crossbow. He also caries a short sword like a machete but fashioned for a noble (couldn't find a pic of anything I liked for it so I'll let you come up with it.)

Requesting a drawing of my bandit for an upcoming Weird West campaign I'm taking part in. She's part of a bandit duo who call themselves "The Bull Brothers: Minos and Toro". Minos is the older "brother" who looks after her dim-witted younger brother.
She keeps her sex a secret from others because she doesn't want to be treated any differently than the other famous cowboys and outlaws in the west. Plus, she never liked acting feminine anyways. A voice changer in her mask disguises her voice for her.

Hopefully I could get a delivery that has her both in her mask and out of her mask, but if I had to choose I'd prefer a delivery of her in the mask

so my request has been ignored for a decent amount of threads so hopefully adding some reference pictures will help

I would like to request a female, maybe around 18-20 years old, tan and some nice muscle definition. Medium length black hair. I would for her to be a bit dirty, covered in dirt, scrapes, blood and scars. I would like for her to have some nice muscle definition, not buff, but we'll tonned. Green eyes and if possible in a series of tribal like tattoos running from her side, up her arm and back and onto her shoulder with the primary tattoo being a red room on her chest area. If she could be wearing some simple shorts and covering her breasts (the tattoos are important and a shirt will sort of make that irrelevant)

1: level of fit/muscle she has

2: style of tattoos and skin color

3: position and size of the red moon

Here user I worked real hard on it :3
Pls like/follow/subscribe ^_^

Migrating

I'd greatly appreciate a piece for my Nikto Gunslinger that I'm playing in an upcoming EotE campaign. If any drawfriend wants to take this up then feel free to use some artistic freedoms in making it come across since you'll probably know what will look better than I would anyway.

Top left - Black vest and undershirt, with the sleeves on the undershirt rolled up like in the pic but have the shirt with no collar

Top middle - the face and skin color

Top right - the pose

Bottom left - the pants and boots, especially the straps that appear on the boots since I think it makes it seem more rugged and worn

Bottom middle - Holster and belt style, it needs to be simple so nothing flashy, and there are two of them, one on each side

Bottom right - the way the holsters hang on the waist, also the body type, stocky but not a musclehead

Center - his twin blasters for reference

And for a description of the character in case that could help get the vibe that I'm going for. He's a young, free Nikto who has escaped slavery to the Hutts and after many years of wandering the galaxy he has found himself completely penniless, but with a surprising knack for wielding blasters. He wears very simple, inexpensive clothing and his boots are very worn as are his simple leather holsters. His two heavy blaster pistols are older models but are his only valuable possessions.

Thanks in advance for any drawfriend who helps me out here.

YOUR MOTHER SUCKS DWARF COCK

Joking

What the fuck is that monster?

Creepy girl in a worn out spacesuit

i will try.

>those Deathclaw hands

Requesting a Half-Orc paladin of Heironeous. Wears a suit of chain mail, over which is a blue tabard bearing the symbol of Heironeous (lightning bolt in a clenched fist) in silver, with a green cloak on his back. Black hair pulled back in a ponytail, clean-shaven. Carries a halberd and should be standing at attention like pic related.

Only thing I can see too, holy shit.

hory shit

really? the only thing i can see is how much she looks like a latina

Going for a blend of Persian/Arabian, East Asian - specifically Chinese, and a touch of African Bushman.

One thing I've been fond of from Shaw Brothers has been the old masters with long eyebrows - I thought it'd be cool to translate this to a female character. The bottom right corner illustrates sort of the aesthetic I'm going for - grown out and tied back behind the head in a topknot of sorts.

The character is female, but I wanted to walk a line of androgyny of bodily characteristics due to a monastic ascetic. - See the Aladdin concepts and center reference for body type.

The character is human, but is characterized by being toweringly tall and lanky. Skin tone - Warm toned brown/rose/purple. Eyes - cyan. Age - Lin Beifong 50ish

Taking requests I do pencil stuff.

do you have some examples of your work?

If you wanna try your and and drawing dwarves

Requesting a buff humanoid Squirrel wearing a squirrel skull over his head and wearing the gear in the pics. He is 6"ft tall and has auburn colored fur. His singlet is black white and gold and his boots are black and gold. He has black leather gloves and his ears poke through the skull.

I'm , I'm fine with no color if you want to give it a shot.

Requesting an NPC for my game, he's is 7ft tall and very muscular, has dark skin and he has long white dreadlocks in a ponytail style, a black Karate Gi with a white version of the symbol in the picture, he also has the Lion of the Wind mask which makes his agility spike exponentially. His favorite weapon of choice is Cat claws.

It kept recognizing my links as spam, next time I'll post as a single link but that's all I'm posting for now.
I'll give it a shot when I get back from work. Tomorrow is my day off.

Apreciate it!

any changes?

Requesting these two not-fallout characters and their meeting with the 3rd player character.

They are relaxing by a pond / body of water.
The Dark Haired one is stripping / cleaning a gun and the redhead (or one with non coloured hair in the ref) Has her coveralls tied around the waist and she is in the process of removing her top.
In the water (unseen by both) a robotic hand is emerging.
(actually the new Synthetic/Android player character. This happened about 2 months ago.)

(Colors optional)

A blue-haired woman with a beauty mark / mole under her left eye, wearing (and not wearing) a black domino mask and a purple hood. She has a leather breastplate on over tight-fitted clothes, and a clawed gauntlet on her left hand. If you want to do a full body, she wears breeches with leather knee-high boots. At her waist is a belt of (D&D-style) Pearls of Power. Thinking of making her as a Vigilante in PF since the mood struck me.

I would like to request an Ogryn petting a rabbit-based abhuman.

If you're familiar at all with the concept of the Warp in 40k, I'd like to see what you make of it
quints witnessed

I'd be diggity down with a pencil version of my request

Requesting pic related wearing a crysis suit style power armor and carrying a HMG

Would you kindly draw a sheep version of my sleepy dream witch?

Ah! I used your work as reference for another request last thread! Will probably use both for a character actually.
Just wanted to say your art is appreciated!

Requesting pic related redrawn with tattoos and a split tongue. She can be fighting somebody or not, it's up to you. Posting some character info below if it helps with any art. Thanks!

She's an identical twin, but does everything she can to look different from her 'oh-so-perfect' sister. She grew up in the lap of luxury; she was born to the oldest noble family in the city. She's become quite deviant and decadent, does whatever she wants (she constantly regenerates health so she doesn't even care about getting hurt or scarred). She joined the party because her godfather is the one who got them together, and because her best friend/friend with benefits was in the party.

Danke
I'll do all of them.
Reword it so I can understand better.
I'll do this for sure.
Someone may be able to do this better than me.

Whoops. here. Let me clear it up a bit.
She can transform into a bipedal sheep, and I'd like to see someone draw that version of this witch. If you can, keep the hat.

I drew my own character, how should I improve it?

In case the artist who did this one last thread is still round, I was hoping for a more human, but still reptilian, face if possible. If not, it's still an awesome delivery.

Is it me or are the shoulders a bit off...?

Maybe.

None, she looks kickass so far!

You are a beautiful person

will help you better than we can.

>tfw i am only level 1

Requesting my Acanthus investigating a really bloody, gruesome crime scene, with a look of sheer disgust on his face. Time would be stopped, so anyway to show that would be cool. He has blonde hair, and his coat is brown.

I saw your final delivery and wanted to thank you for the amazing character art

Requesting a friendly, social-butterfly-like, long-haired Portuguese woman, maybe early twenties? She's wearing a dress that features that red check pattern in some fashion, though not necessarily over the whole thing or anything? Just, like, it's somewhere on the dress. She's also wearing an army jacket over the top of it.

I didn't put much thought into the footwear, and you don't have to draw the full body, but if you do, sneakers would be fine, as would army boots.

Requesting a cleric wearing a mask modeled after the Zulu nation logo and a white robe.
Thanks.

holy hell where are all these qt orc images coming from all of a sudden

Requesting undead female fighter in gear in pic. Helmet has openings in the side to let her long white hair through. armour is beaten but was maybe a little fancier than in pic. Don't draw those rondels on the shoulders though please. The armour on her left arm below the elbow is missing as that part was cut off but she still has her arm. The exposed arm is mummified shrivelled. Hope thats not too much to ask

it's the new thing

you should consider making more :^)

Was working on this in the OC thread. However it has died and looks like it does not have a replacement yet. (please point me to it if there is one)

Posting this little update here to see if I can find my OR.

Hey Catzilla, is great and I hope you keep working on it. I didn't request it, but I love the way it looks. Super comfy.

>no pig nose
>no muscle
>no tusks
>not ugly
I strongly recommend suicide to anyone that likes this. Maybe try it once to make sure they like it.

Why are you contributing to that circlejerk cesspool?

TFW you request art of a character, get two gorgeous deliveries, then your dumbshit DM kills the entire party with an ecounter twice your level within the first half hour.

I'm gonna give this a try later on

why are you giving them attention at all?

That's when you recycle characters, user. Save them for a better DM.

You are symbol drawing what you think objects looks like instead of drawing a nose you are drawing an oversized symbol of one. Use references. If I was betting, I'd bet you used no references at all. Look at photos of actual objects you are trying to draw. Look at them while drawing and sketching. Do your very best to draw what an object actually looks like and not what symbol your mind has categorized that object as.

How am I giving attention or contributing to the OC thread?

Reposting:

Requesting what's essentially the dorky younger cousin to a Lord of Change. Only things nailed down is that he wears robes, has little round glasses perched on his beak and a crappy staff that looks like it was made from a shovel or otherwise cobbled together.

He probably looks smug or nervous, possibly pushing up his glasses about to go "Well, ACTUALLY..."

Bad DM meet Sir Reggie the second!