MTG EMN Spoilers

Daugmented edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Edj9Qhr22dE
youtube.com/watch?v=sH_6iFYiryY
youtube.com/watch?v=09m0B8RRiEE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Ludevic confirmed for best person on all of Innistrad.
Is there anything he cannot or will not make?

>Is there anything he cannot or will not make?
I'm not really sure.

#
#
No no no no. I loved that card so much. I am so sad. This is worse than Brisela. It is just a little girl!

Something really simple and "boring" like a hammer.

Flavor text
>I never asked for this

What does Emrakul even want with a stuffed bear, anyway?

That Eldrazi is the girl.

And yet we'll never get a badass Ludevic Planeswalker.

i thought it was showing the girl was mutated by emrakul in a way to help her retrieve the bear

Ah, I missed that implication. I feel dumb now.

Really enjoying this spoiler season so far. It's odd that the Eldrazi feature so heavily but still manage to be more interesting here than on the Plane they were introduced with. Maybe it's because Innistrad really lets them explore the body horror.

>I never asked for this

Ri rever rasked ror ris.

The flavor text is saying Emrakul's desires are being willed into her brood.
So either Big Emma wants the bear or the girl Eldrazi is just still holding the bear.
Either way, I'm still gonna draw Eldrazi making a big pile stuffed animals for Emakul.

He hasn't made THAT much. Here's a tally of what he's made so far:

>some skaabs (Scrapskin Drake, Seagraf Skaab, Makeshift Mauler, the flying horse-thing from Grounded)
>Godzilla (Ludevic's Abomination)
>a robot (Narstad Scrapper)
>A robot with a wolf's head (this guy)

But my favorite has got to be pic related. It's nothing special, but the flavor text makes it.

Does the drawback imply that Ludevic was out of ideas when he made robopup?

Little girls are expendable. I am really afraid that harm will come to that mutant kitten, though.

>Wolf construct
>Some random creature in power armor
>Fucking Geralf and Ludevic hijinks
>Red Donate
We Urza Saga now!

It just means he had a dream of making something that only works when someone's out of ideas.

Necro-Alchemists, no sense of right or wrong.

If this is Scoob, which cards are the rest of the gang on Innistrad

Remember during Avacyn Restored when Ludevic was having such a hard time that he had to resort to doing things that were technically not illegal? Guy's been on a journey.

He also apparently turned a human's skeleton into dust. I don't know why.

To see if he could, duh.

Jace is Shaggy, Tamiyo is Velma.
I guess you could have Chandra and Gideon as Daphne and Fred.

he's done it, he's moved into the realm of robotics.

>A mad scientist did something incredible
>I don't know why
That's why you're not a scientist user.

It does draw a card, so that's some knowledge right there. After all, that card could be the next great idea.

I'M A PIG, FUCK YOUR SHIT I'M A PIG, A PIIIIIG!

youtube.com/watch?v=Edj9Qhr22dE

I really hope WotC continues the trend of making D&D5 supplements for Magic settings. Ever since they released the Zendikar packet, I've been hoping for an Innistrad supplement. That desire has only grown now.

>Green Emerge + Overrun
Are you ready kids?

>Ludevic goes on to attract the Phyrexians for the sole purpose of capturing and experimenting on them

Thalia is Daphne, Sorin is Fred.

You can bet your behind the madman will succeed too.
>Lidevic finds a way to planeswalk
>But only if you're a zombie/scaab/robot

> still no new twisted gitrog
He had his own story article, come on wizards don't let me down.

hmm...

what's that pic from?

But all they released for Zendikar was playable races. The only playable race in Innistrad is humans.

>Turn 2 Lupine Horror
>Turn 3 cast pic related

GG no re my other 3 Lupine Horrors are perma enabled now.

Boku no pico

Princess Mononoke

>it gets countered and you've 2 for 1'd yourself
whats the next step of your master plan?

i assume we're talking about standard here, and you generally know if you should be concerned about counters from your opponent if youre curving into this

>counters
>in standard
>when everyone and their mums play 2-3drop good stuff decks

Reanimate, one with nothing.

have fun with your inferior format

JAEGERS CONFIRMED

EMRAKAIJU VS WEREJAEGERS HERE WE COME

youtube.com/watch?v=sH_6iFYiryY

While I like Innistrad, Ravenloft shares most of its themes already. I'd rather see setting books for Ravnica or Mirrodin.
Or a block set in Dark Sun.

T1 duress. Clear up counter spell
T2 lupine
T3 wreck their hand

Unless they are packing 4+ counterspells. The chances of them drawing it are extremely slim. Even worse if you are on the play.

stop sperging over the lore, the kikes just shifted Murder up to uncommon

>muh limited environment can't handle removal

>Ludevic finds a way to planeswalk
>By building a giant ship out of robots and body parts
>Geralf, Gisa and Him then go in a grand transplanar adventure, causing havoc in the name of SCIENCE! wherever they go

3 mana unconditional removal at commonl? yeah, most limited formats really can't. Who in the ever loving fuck is scrambling to have murders so bad that moving it up to uncommon is Jewery on a massive scale?

Now THAT'S a weatherlight I'd love to take part in.

I'm sorry what? No!

NO!

YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO DO THAT!

>inviting Gisa and not Delverman

Don't forget Delver and his army of bugwizards.

don't worry, it doesn't mutate any further and finds a loving owner that teaches it not to bite

r-right?

I would much more like to see/read it than the current Jacetice league.

>"Fuck you I do what I want."
>-Ludevic.

Delver doesn't need a ship to move between planes because it's an eldrazi now.

Now that's just conflict of interest, user!

Yes, the Gloom Patrol is going to be great.

Yes and?

Planeswalkers can planeswalk because they have a microscopic speck of the Blind Eternities in their brains. Eldrazi are made entirely out of the Blind Eternities. They stronk.

So why aren't planewalkers eldrazis?

>tfw we will never get eldrazi!tibalt

WE CHAOS NOW

I would feel like an ass for dropping my hand turn one as affinity if this was my opponents main strategy.

You say that like this is going to stop him from hanging out with them.

Man watching them SCIENCE across the multiverse is going to be fun.

youtube.com/watch?v=09m0B8RRiEE

WHO HERE READY FOR SOME DICE ROLLING

i want this 100 thousand times more then the shitwaffle that is the current story, holy fuck this would be amazing, hell you could have jaces faggy superfriends along for the ride once in a while to clean up the messes these assholes make.

what if they are?

Hym'rakul now. Not quite as strong since you'll rarely get Delirium on turn 2, but easily done by turn 4, or even 3 in a really tooled deck.

>Eldrazi are made entirely out of the Blind Eternities
Now that isn't quite it.
The Eldrazi are a species native to the Blind Eternities. They live there and not in planar space.
The "Titans" and "drones" are just basically Eldrazi hands reaching into planar space, scooping out handfuls, and gobbling them down.

Also from left to right the order for crazy-necromancer-headbobbing to Haddaway goes:

>Geralt
>Gisa
>Ludevic

Than it demonstrates that eldrazified creatures can retain their free will, intelligence and sapience.

Delver and his delvermen would totally journey with Ludevic in his crazy frankstein ship across the multiverse.

>your will is no longer your own

>"K is for Kaladesh and Kaladesh is for me."
And now I'm picturing Ulamog as the Cookie Monster, dammit.

>this is why Ludevic hasn't been spoiled yet

I swear to god, when is fucking blizzard gonna introduce hand disruption, also, the meta is the shittiest it has ever been and their "balancing" is a fucking joke

Checkmate, atheists.

>"Aaahhh!"
>"Aahhhh!"
>"AAAAHHH!"
>"NOW GET THIS STRAIGHT! I'm just a mean green mother from outer space and I'm bad! (mean green bad!) I'm a mean green mother a real disgrace and it looks like you've been had!"

proactive hand disruption at 2 or 3 would probably make priest playable while not making zoo tier 0

I really hope the story has the natives of Innistrad defeating Emmy with SCIENCE! instead of the Jacetice league.

That would be so cool.

>The designs and schematics came to him in a dream
>fusing living flesh to artifice
>fusing spirits to artifice
>invented soul extractors
>experimented on both the living and the dead to create monstrosities

Guys Ludevic is a phyrexian.

Guess what

Imagine if we had New Phyrexia come to Innistrad instead of Lamerakul.

I can guarantee you that we'll get some more kooks from other planes like Grixis and Esper as well as members of the once-Sultai and other planes that seem appealing.

No, I mean I know they are there, but I want them to be thwarted, and for all the mad scientists to take over. Walkers should stick to other walkers, SCIENCE! can take care of the rest.

I want a side-set in a year where Phyrexia and the Eldrazi are having giant monster smackdown cagematches against each other and four of the worst planeswalkers are just dicking around throughout the process.

Surely WoTC will hear the backlash this is getting

This is what the Duel Decks should be; fanfic-tier all-star throwdowns. Ugin vs Bolas. Eldrazi vs Phyrexia. WORLDS COLLIDE

Instead we have... Nissa vs Ob Nixilis.

You mean a dual deck set? Maybe.

We're most likely going to get a Sorin vs Nihiri duel deck set between Innistrad and Kaladesh.

The Aether Revolt could be Phyrexia.

Imagine both came, but had conflicts of interest. Zombies/Science vs Neo-Phyrexia vs Eldrazi vs Jacetice League + Werewolfs vs Saint Taft/Thalia rebels/humans/spirits vs Vampires+Sorin in all out brawl.

Not that it will change anything, even if Wizard wanted. All blocks are planned and designed several months in advance

>The Phyrexian Negator has big ol' tiddies
This changes everything

>Cyborg werewolves

Radical. Might be difficult to get going, but 2 mana for a 5/5 is pretty sweet.

There's potential there

>plane based on artifact technology
>scientists hear of planeswalkers and other planes
>create some sort of dimensional portal

the theme of the second part of the block is REVOLT though so I'm expecting some sort of underground force to rise up or something like that.

Shit, I'd settle for them becoming the designated Team Rocket of the setting - more or less ridiculous, recurring villains that constantly stir shit up for the heroes to fix whenever there isn't a bigger plotline to follow and who occasionally help out a more threatening villain or help the heroes thwart one out of necessity. I want to see Geralf Snidely Whiplashing it up on Ravnica or something, only for Gisa to fuck it up for him for no raisin.