XMR

really tempted on XMR

came in to say this.

i would say theres

LINK
LINK
LINK
NUDES

Monero is the only one I would confidently bet on.

What are your other coins?

anything but LINK will be a mistake

>OMG
>HST
>REQ

LINK
VEN
XZC

How many bitcoins would it take to make this girl my waifu?

Get in now it's currently dipping but wont ever go below $300 after eoy

why monero over BTC when its been around the same ratio of BTC all year?

it's vert

monero
btc
substratum

BITCONNECT
ETHEREUM
BITCOIN

Xrp
Xmr
Usd

REQ. Byteball.

Dragonchain vechain link

in terms of % gains:

COSS
SUB
ETC

>BITCONNECT
Sorry user

>wanting some westernized asian slut

“No.”

have you seen any interviews with drgn's CEO?

imo that guy is using his connection with Disney as a way to inflate the price. Never comes out and clearer says what the relationship is with Disney and DRGN

NULS
WTC
MTL

L I T E C O I N
I
T
E
C
O
I
N

1. LINK
2. LINK
3. LINK

Any questions?

xmr
omg
neo

Doesnt matter idc about disney look at the team the platform and roadmap. Screams 10x

BTC, BCH, ETH

Both btc and bch? That's a first why?

Because BTC is an inefficient system and, since Monero is has already caught on as a useful currency for (drugs) internet transactions in addition to the speculative valuation investing, I consider it to have a strong chance of survival while BTC usage declines in the coming year. As Bitcoin gets used more, people are certainly going to notice that it's slow and expensive to move around, and will look for alternatives. That is sort of the slow decline model of BTC fall off, as opposed to the Hindenburg scenario of it going down in flames and oh the humanity and so forth.

sold me on monero

Do it bitch

No one picking IOTA?

Blocknet
BLOCKv
Ada

XLM
BTC
IOTA

monero costs 4.93usd @ 7k transactions a day
btc is 6.24usd @ 400k transactions a day

monero has the same problem as btc until a scaling solution is found for both.

LTC
LINK
REQ
fuck you

IOTA (yes it's in a pump but I last bought in at $0.15 so fuck off). Thinking $50 ish per IOTA eoy 2018.

XRP (been about 7 months since last big pump and its due whether you hate it or not you know it - they don't have 200 plus fun tech/banker employees for nothing so EAD before you talk shit). Thinking $20 eoy 2018.
3rd is up for grabs. Some will multiply more but won't be around be eoy 2018.
I see 2018 as being much more regulated than before. They are going to start to clamp down when they can.
4th place - ETH - $2000 eoy 2018.

Because he doesn't know what the next 6 bitcoin forks over the next 4 months is going to do. Including 3 this month. Beware. Reason why it's forking more while futures comes in to play. I sold too early but have unbiased eyes looking outside on that.

because bch is, in my opinion, btc's insurance. if btc or bch fails for whatever reason then each other are the closest to the 'real' bitcoin. all the old timers got a fair split when it forked so naturally one is the others backup.