Leaf Ninja Quest #90

>This is a quest taking place in an alternate version of the Naruto world during the same time period as the story, with a few notable differences. You will be playing as Kon Karagowa, a young Leaf Jonin. Your character is defined by your choices, so write-ins are always encouraged. And remember to have fun!

>Quest Info:pastebin.com/n0ueym08

>Previous threads:suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive.html?tags=Leaf Ninja Quest

>Gaidens: pastebin.com/dyank8nq

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pFwjcPoKTFw&list=PLclijkSPTdUXkvarr9kDKc-hbIjFL4Srs&index=18
youtube.com/watch?v=reG5n28nMC4&index=19&list=PLclijkSPTdUXkvarr9kDKc-hbIjFL4Srs
youtube.com/watch?v=eB1xuIBGsLY&index=21&list=PLclijkSPTdUXkvarr9kDKc-hbIjFL4Srs
youtube.com/watch?v=igXTBNwlYaw&index=30&list=PLclijkSPTdUXkvarr9kDKc-hbIjFL4Srs
youtube.com/watch?v=Z9wYMJZiJuE&
youtube.com/watch?v=oWqTT2L3ZDg&index=35&list=PLclijkSPTdUXkvarr9kDKc-hbIjFL4Srs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yiiiiis! Hype!

WOOOOOOOO!!!!!! HYPE TIME!!!!!

You and your team spend quite some time scouring this new landscape, finding a few abandoned towns and villages. From what you can tell they used to have ninja as well, but you can only guess as to what happened to the inhabitants. It's as if they all disappeared at once.

Your adversaries haven't shown themselves, either. All the time you've been searching, there's been no trace of them. Between all the ways this team has to track people, it's incredible to you that a trail can go completely cold.

And your time is only getting thinner, as nearly half of it is already up. Without some sort of clue soon, this mission may become completely hopeless. You redouble your searching efforts.

While searching, you...

A.Stay focused and keep your mind on nothing but the mission

>B.Try to press Hinata and find out if she learned anything else

>C.Talk to Sasuke about the situation

>D.Talk with Neji/Kiba about something (Write-in)

>E.Other

>>C.Talk to Sasuke about the situation

>B.Try to press Hinata and find out if she learned anything else

So, not related to the current vote, but something that occurred to me: We really should not participate in the fight with Toneri. We're both flying guys with green chakra cloaks, way too easy for some target misidentification to happen in that scenario.

>E. Try something new. Send a low-power, high-frequency pulse of Impact chakra through the area, trying to mimic a bat.

>C.Talk to Sasuke about the situation

>>C.Talk to Sasuke about the situation

During your search, you manage to pull Sasuke away for a bit to talk.

"How are you handling this whole thing, Sasuke?" you ask, as the two of keep looking through abandoned buildings. "You know, I never got to ask you how things went the other night, either..."

"Well, this has thrown a bit of a wrench in to things." Sasuke tells you. "I do feel like I was getting somewhere, but Hinata has just been so unsure of herself since coming back to the village. Her sister being kidnapped is obviously going to take over her priorities. She wants to make things up to her for abandoning her, so she's doing everything she can. That's a lot easier for her to do than say, convincing herself that my feelings aren't mistaken. Her self confidence is basically completely shot. But I'm not exactly one to talk. I have been putting this off for this long, after all. And even now, I'm still skirting around it when I talk to her. As soon as this is over, I'm not waiting another second. I intend to make her sure of herself."

"That is, if we can actually finish this mission." Sasuke sighs. "We've found no clues at all. And I'm still concerned about that Toneri guy. What does he want with Hinata?"

As you and Sasuke are looking around, you hear a voice from outside.

"Hey guys, Neji said he found something!" Kiba calls down to you. "It might have some kind of clue!"

You and Sasuke join your other teammate, and take off in the indicated direction. You eventually come to a ruined temple of sorts, with a broken statue and bell in a terrible state. Hinata and Neji are already there.

"There's some ancient writing on this inner wall." Neji explains. "But I can't read it. It's far too old.

"I can do it." Sasuke responds, moving the hair out from in front of his eye. "The Rinnegan lets me decipher most text."

Sasuke spends some time looking it over, then turns to the rest of the group.

>Continued

youtube.com/watch?v=pFwjcPoKTFw&list=PLclijkSPTdUXkvarr9kDKc-hbIjFL4Srs&index=18

"It's pretty vague, but I think it's talking about destroying the Earth along with mankind." Sasuke tells you all. "It talks about a 'Tenseigan'. That might be the source of Toneri's power."

You all start to go back to looking for clues, when you hear a rumbling from below. A tile of the ground moves, revealing a staircase downwards. Not ones to let a chance slip by, you all carefully descend.

You eventually come to a giant room. There are what seem to be remains everywhere. This must be some kind of crypt.

"Someone's here!" Hinata shouts.

Everyone is instantly on alert, as an old man stumbles from deeper in the chamber.

"I can sense it..." the man utters in a strained voice. "The Byakugan..."

The man turns toward Neji, but turns away after another moment.

"No, that's not it..." the man says, just before facing Hinata. "It's you... I'm sure of it... The Byakugan Princess..."

"What is that supposed to mean?" Sasuke asks, stepping forward with his sword drawn. "Back up and explain yourself!"

The man stops, then opens his eyes to reveal empty sockets. Everyone flinches in surprise for a moment. The man then hunches over and starts heaving, before opening his mouth. A ball of light emerges from it, and floats toward your group. It shines a brilliant light, then fades away.

You see behind you that Hinata has collapsed. Neji also seems to have been affected, as he's now kneeling and holding a hand to his eyes.

"The Tenseigan has been revived..." the man with no eyes collapses, his body falling apart. "You must stop Otsutsuki..."

The man says no more.

>A.Ask what just happened

>B.See if Hinata and Neji are alright

>C.Hurry and get out of here

>D.Did he say Otsutsuki?

>E.Other

>A.Ask what just happened
>D.Did he say Otsutsuki?

>D.Did he say Otsutsuki?
>E.Other
"What is with this clan and weaponizing the moon?!"

>>E.Other
Well that Narrows this down, he is Toneri Otsutsuki. And this crypt...guess we found the ninja that were once here.

I may be clutching at straws here but that guys eyes were missing, sound familiar? I'm betting Hanabi's Byakugan and this Tenseigan are some how related.

>Obverse the dead bodies
Clues? Symbols? Something to keep or bring home? They all have a bandage over their eyes or something?

>C.Hurry and get out of here
Lets find somewhere to think things through

>>B.See if Hinata and Neji are alright
>>C.Hurry and get out of here
>>D.Did he say Otsutsuki?
We should blow up the moon.

these, nice little line there user.

Nah man we crush it in a giant nebula bullshit jutsu.

Talk to be Neji, what was that...

Wait long enough, and A will do it for us with his orbital doomsday laser.

We must shoot moon

youtube.com/watch?v=reG5n28nMC4&index=19&list=PLclijkSPTdUXkvarr9kDKc-hbIjFL4Srs

You first go over to Hinata and Neji to check on them. After a few moments, they have recovered and can walk on their own again.

"Did he say Otsutsuki?" you ask, as you all check around to make sure there's nothing useful down here. "What is with this clan and weaponizing the moon?"

Finding nothing of note save some objects bearing a clan crest, you all leave the crypt before conversing further.

"I guess that's where all the ninja that were once here ended up." you say. "So what happened back there, Neji?"

"I saw just a slight glimpse of something. I assume it was that man's memories." Neji replies. "Scenes of two factions at war, and what I believe to have been the Tenseigan. A giant weapon that wiped out one side in an instant. I'm afraid that's all I saw. Could I, I would describe in more detail, but I'm afraid not."

"Hinata?" Sasuke asks. "Did you see the same thing?"

"Yes." Hinata nods, her voice soft. She's looking down and away from the group. "I saw the fighting as well."

"That man called Hinata the Byakugan Princess, and our adversary is Toneri Otsutsuki." you muse. "This must go back a lot further than we thought. All the way to the Sage of the Six Paths, even. And I'm thinking that stealing Hanabi's eyes and the Tenseigan may be related."

"Interesting background info, sure." Kiba speaks up. "But we still need to find the guy. Let's get moving again."

You nod, and your team continues its search.

After some time it's nightfall again, and you all set up camp at a clearing in the woods where you start a fire. After eating, Hinata gets up and heads in the direction of a spring where you got water earlier.

>A.Follow, keep an eye on her

>B.Tell Sasuke to go look out for her

>C.She can handle herself

>D.Chat with somebody (Write-in)

>E.Other

KONGOSHO THE MOON WITH SAUCE AND KIBA

>>B.Tell Sasuke to go look out for her

Better time than ever bud

>D.Chat with somebody (Neji)
Do the Hyuga have any myths or stories passed down about anything like this?

>E.Other
Tell everyone else to get some rest, we will stand guard with Sasuke.

>A.Follow, keep an eye on her
We're better at subtlety than he is.

Talking with Neji about clan history and legends sounds good. Seconded.

Hyuga mythos is a go. I asume when you say start guard we are gonna watch Sasuke and Hinata from a bit of a distance in sage mode rather than full creep.

As you watch Hinata leave, you motion to Sasuke.

"Better time than ever, why don't you go look out for her?" you suggest. "She's been really quiet since earlier, too. See if you can cheer her up a bit."

"I can always count on you to push me out of my comfort zone, huh Kon?" Sasuke sighs, getting up. "Alright, I'll see what I can do."

Sasuke leaves, and you turn to Neji.

"Do the Hyuuga know anything about all this?" you ask. "Any myths, or stories?"

"Not that I'm aware of." Neji replies. "Lord Hiashi has told me that there are secrets that only the clan head may be privy to, but he would not tell me quite yet. In fact, he did leave the Leaf some days before Hanabi was taken. Clan business, he said. I've got to thinking it may have to do with all this."

You listen to Neji's speculation, but insist the others get to sleep. You'll stand guard.

After some time, you start to worry about Sasuke and Hinata. They've been gone for some time. You gather Nature chakra and sense for them, to discover that they aren't alone. You quickly wake the others and rush over to find Toneri with Hinata floating away on a platform, with Sasuke riding one of his hawks in pursuit.

>A.Fly up there and join Sasuke in chasing Toneri

>B.You can't just leave the others down here, try and bring them

>C.Get Sasuke to summon some hawks for the others as you keep up the chase

>D.Other

>C.Get Sasuke to summon some hawks for the others as you keep up the chase

>>C.Get Sasuke to summon some hawks for the others as you keep up the chase

>A.Fly up there and join Sasuke in chasing Toneri
Guys ill be right back

Instead of charging straight there with Sasuke, use our flying Jutsu and boost ourselves with impact chakra to get under then infront of him. Trap the Platform in place with a barrier. Do this with a Shadow Clone so the real us is by the others still just in case.

I'll second this

I wanna say C but I don't wanna distract Sasuke. Maybe once the platform is locked in place by our shadow clone have the real us aim a Lance at his head, let go of the hostage and all that.

>D. Snipe the fucker with a Heavenly Lance

If first we don't succeed blow up the platform?

youtube.com/watch?v=eB1xuIBGsLY&index=21&list=PLclijkSPTdUXkvarr9kDKc-hbIjFL4Srs

There's no time to waste, and you're the only one who can keep up. The others will have to stay here. But you make a Shadow Clone and have it be the one to give chase, just in case.

Your clone flies up after them as fast as it can, catching up with them fairly quickly.

"Getting married? To that guy?" it hears Sasuke beside it. "I see how it is. You don't have to do this! Can't you have a little faith in us?"

Your clone rushes forward, forming barriers around the platform to stop its movement.

"What do you think you're doing?" Toneri says, raising his hand. "You cannot stop us. It is destined."

"No, don't!" Hinata cries.

Toneri's hand glows green, and he launches a green sphere at your clone. It tries to dodge, but the orb curves in the air to follow, hitting your clone straight in the torso. You can feel all of the clone's chakra deplete instantly, as the memories come back to you.

The real you, still on the ground, looks up as you see Sasuke's hawk unsummoned, and Sasuke himself fall, likely struck by that same orb.

You rush over again, then watch as a huge portion of the forest explodes just under Sasuke, creating a huge hole in the ground.

You have to stand just out of the blast radius, then dive in to catch Sasuke. You look below you out the hole, and see the last thing you expected. The Earth, floating in the distance. You seem to be inside the moon.

By this time, Toneri has escaped. You return to the others with Sasuke, who seems to be in bad shape.

"What happened?" Kiba asks. "He got away with Hinata? And is Sasuke gonna be okay?"

>A.Start treating Sasuke

>B.Tell them that you're all on the moon

>C.Tell them about Toneri's chakra siphoning attack

>D.Other

>A.Start treating Sasuke

>A.Start treating Sasuke
The fact that we're in space can wait. For now, heal our bud and tell the others what hurt him.

>A.Start treating Sasuke
>D. If we're n the moon, the sun isn't really the sun. Find a way towards it, we'll catch up.

>A.Start treating Sasuke
Well i'm the only Medic. Here

>B.Tell them that you're all on the moon
Go enjoy the view, doubt we'll get to see this again

Just so you guys know

>D.Other
This can work to our advantage, Kiba you can likely still track Hinata via smell. Neji keep watching Toneri, see which way he heads, as soon as Sasuke is up and about we make a move.

>Check the Quads of Destiny
These two, maybe is Sasuke murmurs call him a dunce, she was going with him under duress.

>Dem quads
damn son

>D.Other
Kon go full nerd.

Ok given the inversion of this places surface, the fact the earth is outside. That means that the sun in here is a fake...We're in a Micro Dyson Sphere.

You quickly find a safe place to put Sasuke, then get to work healing him. He's almost entirely out of chakra. No doubt a result of Toneri's attack.

"Sasuke and my clone were struck by an orb attack from Toneri." you begin. "It drained our chakra almost instantly. We can't possibly beat him if we let ourselves get hit by that attack."

"Alright. Well, we'll keep it in mind the next time we see him. Since we will." Kiba smirks. "Neji and I were keeping track from down here. He headed straight for the artificial sun. That also happens to be the one place that distorts Neji's Byakugan. Toneri is definitely in there. Now we just have to figure out how to get in."

"Another thing." you mention. "We're on the moon. You can go see for yourselves. Toneri's attack put a hole right through the surface. You can see the Earth from there."

"On... the moon?" Neji asks. "The very one that's falling?"

You look to the clock on your hand. A bit over three days left. You have no idea how long it will be until Sasuke is back on his feet, but you have to do everything you can. Utilizing Nature Chakra should make it a bit easier on yourself.

Nearly three days pass, as you continue treatment. Sasuke occasionally mutters something about Hinata, and believing in him. Eventually, he wakes up.

"Kon? What's going on?" Sasuke asks, groggily. "How long has it been?"

>A.You were out for almost three days

>B.Too long, let's get going already

>C.Ask what else happened between them

>D.Other

Have to do some errands, back in a bit

>A.You were out for almost three days
>D.Other
"We don't have much time left. Come on, we're going to go blow up the sun."

>>A.You were out for almost three days
Healing you for this long ain't easy...I should likely do more medical training once i'm back.

>C.Ask what else happened between them
Come on dude you've been half murmuring this whole time. I'm betting Hinata is stalling for time or something myself.

>B.Too long, let's get going already
Now...no pressure but we have less than a day to save the world. Feeling up to it? We've got a fake sun to break into.

>D.Other
As we travel make a light joke. "Funny during the war one of my plans was blow up the moon to stop the Tsukiomi, funny how shit comes around ain't it.

here here

You take a moment to catch your breath, then help Sasuke up.

"You've been out for almost three days. Healing you for that long was not easy." you tell him. "It's been too long in fact, we've got less than a day too save the world. Got to break into the fake sun. By the way... You've been murmuring about Hinata this whole time. What exactly happened between you two?"

"When she went with Toneri, she said it was to make up for last time." Sasuke explains. "When she went off before, it was for herself, but now she's making up for it by giving herself up so she can save everyone else. That's how she put it. I told her it wasn't necessary. That we could beat Toneri together, she just had to believe in us. But I guess she didn't. No matter how much I've asked her, she won't believe in me. She thinks my feelings are mistaken. That she was just deceiving me in our youth, and she couldn't possibly be the person I'm in love with. Even after everything I did to bring her back, she doesn't believe me. Not anymore. I'm going to prove it beyond a shadow of a doubt, right now. Let's go."

You and Sasuke leave and join the others outside, where Sasuke summons hawks for you all to ride up to the fake sun.

"So we're on the moon." you note. "It's funny, back during the war, one of my ideas was to blow up the moon the stop the Infinite Tsukuyomi."

"We're here." Kiba says, as you arrive at the edge of a barrier. "Now how do we get in?'

>A.Try to focus a bunch of attacks at one point to break through

>B.Draw someone out, and try to slip in

>C.Try to have Sasuke get in with Amenotejikara

>D.Other

>C.Try to have Sasuke get in with Amenotejikara
And if that doesn't work

>>A.Try to focus a bunch of attacks at one point to break through

>"It's funny, back during the war, one of my ideas was to blow up the moon the stop the Infinite Tsukuyomi."
Yaaaaay

>>B.Draw someone out, and try to slip in

>>B.Draw someone out, and try to slip in
Ill draw them out the Sasuke copy whatever Jutsu they used to leave to get us back inside.

[We got a sharingan, use it]

have kiba dig our way in

>D. Kongosho-augmented and launched by your Susanoo?

These guys get it, save our chakra and moves for later, we're gonna need it.

That might not work if it's sealed with some unique jutsu. Sharingan can only copy things the user is already capable of.

Changing mine from

To

Supporting this

youtube.com/watch?v=igXTBNwlYaw&index=30&list=PLclijkSPTdUXkvarr9kDKc-hbIjFL4Srs

Your first idea is to try and bust straight through, and all of you focus attacks at one point of the barrier.

Yet try as you might, nothing is getting through. You consider pulling out the big guns, but before you can try, you see some of Toneri's puppets flying toward you all. They make a hand seal, and a small hole opens in the barrier that they pass through, which closes behind them.

"That's our ticket in." Kiba says. "Let's try and draw some more guys out and slip through."

You and Sasuke take point, taking on the puppets that are already here, while Kiba and Neji stay ready. You make short work of the first few puppets, then see more on the way. As the barrier opens, Neji and Kiba fly up quickly, knocking the puppet out of the sky as they do. They get in the barrier, but it starts to close quickly behind them.

You project a barrier to block the encroaching barrier walls. It works, but you can feel the massive strain on your chakra. You and Sasuke slip through, and you are relieved as you let the barrier down.

A stream of chakra blasts rains down at you, and you are all forced to fly erratically to dodge. You eventually land, and sense out in Sage Mode. You feel Hinata and Toneri in one direction, while Hanabi is in a tower another way.

>A.Send one person after Hanabi (Specify)

>B.Split in two teams of two (Specify)

>C.Other

Is captcha being a real fucking pain for anyone else

>B.Split in two teams of two (Specify)
Kiba and Sasuke after Toneri, us and Neji go rescue Hanabi.

Oh, yeah, I think most of us are having trouble with it.

Second this.

>>B.Split in two teams of two (Specify)
Send Kiba and Neji after Hanabi while Us and Sasuke head for Hinata and Toneri

Its the best combo.

Neji for Hanabi with Dog Man back up, never go alone

Us and Sasuke can handle shit in the next place.

This. We can keep being Wing Man this way too.

Mines freaking it's collective shit.

So long as we all remember to take the eyes out of the bad guys head before we blow it up.

I'm running on firefox and chrome to try to get around it. I keep getting two blank boxes and after a while one turning into the Captcha thing after bugging out a little more.

On the one hand, being Sasuke's wingman would be cool. On the other, I kind of think having Kon not there stepping in on the fight will look better for him. Also, we're Neji's bro, too, so we should back him up. Plus there's the matter that from a distance we look a lot like Toneri (we're both flying green guys), so I'm worried to get into that fight in case Sasuke gets confused and throws an Amaterasu Arrow our way by mistake.

hmm I can see what you mean but don't forget Sasuke has the godly eyes so spoting should be no issue. As for the fight, there's a good chance we'll either fight something else while Sasuke confronts him.

Going by canon we'll have a puppet legion to hold off for Sasuke and then in the final fight we'll deal with the giant golem

You're definitely sending Neji after Hanabi and Sasuke after Hinata, and after considering it, you settle on going with Sasuke while you send Kiba with Neji.

The two groups split up, and you and Sasuke make your way into the castle interior.

There's no shortage of puppets here, and the ones in the castle proper seem to be stronger than the ones outside. You have to eliminate them quickly as they appear, or you could get overwhelmed.

You and Sasuke eventually reach an inner room, where you see Toneri and Hinata dressed in strange black garb. Given Hinata's expressionless face, you'd guess she's under genjutsu. As soon as Toneri catches sight of you, he opens a passage that leads downward.

"Your fists will never touch me!" he boasts. "Marionettes, deal with the intruders!"

As Toneri drags Hinata along with him, A large puppet with a glowing sword attacks you and Sasuke. A legion of other puppets starts to fill the room as well.

"Kon, can I trust you to handle this?" Sasuke asks.

You nod, and Sasuke runs down the passage. You turn to face the puppets alone, which now surround you, as the sword wielding puppet faces you down.

>A.Take your time with this guy as long as the others don't attack

>B.Waste no time, blast all of these guys at once

>C.Summon some help

>D.Other

>B.Waste no time, blast all of these guys at once

>>B.Waste no time, blast all of these guys at once
Impact dragon bullets

I CAME IN LIKE A WREAKING BALL!!!

[Time to use a whole ton of jutsu in mad combos, fortunately we have fought people like kakuzu who were kind enough to teach us]

Time for some kick-ass jutsu combos. What was that one combo that an user suggested last thread that involved the water dragon jutsu? Do that one.

I miss Kakubro

Alright guys, we're doing option B, give me your most sickass combos

A pair of Water Dragin Bullets spiraling inward to pull them all in, then when they're trapped in a globe of water electrocute it.

An idea I have is open with a Fire dragon bullet, burning foes and lighting the area on fire. Then use a wing Jutsu in one hand and a lighting one in the other to create a cutting tornado which will catch the fire adding to it's intensity.

Stop that jutsu and as the flames dye out/dissipate Water dragon any still standing, transfer that water to water prisons, then us impact chakra to depth charge them

Its the Dragon/Prison/depth charge combo

Holy shit these!

Okay, I'll be eating dinner now

Will write up next post with sick jutsu combos once I'm finished

>Fire Dragon bullet
using our manipulation jutsu create a roaring inferno

>Wind Release: Spiraling Whirlwind (its a tornado) [hand 1]
>Lightning Release: ThunderBolt [hand 2]
can only do this due to bloodline

In the wake of the godly inferno we have just made.

Nebula Sphere and Twin water dragons to crush them into charcoal.

I just want our destruction to be visible from earth.

What's the flame control jutsu called? Flame release: fire manipulation? Something like that

Impact Dragon Bullets, where the bullets remain in the air as untriggered Impact Spheres after they hit. The spheres don't expand until they trigger, thus making it hard to guess where a safe place would be.

I made up a few names for some of our OC stuff

Fire Release: Burning Reins Jutsu
Control/manipulate the flow or path of flames

Wind Release: Cloud Strider Jutsu
Lets you fly among a light surround of clouds, creating the impression of riding clouds. (just like the real monkey king)

Change that to Wind Release: Cloud Trapeze and I'm down for it. That was the name of Sun Wukong's flight technique.

Since we are on the topic of oc Justus I had an idea for a combo jutsu with monkey mountain squad. Starts off with Everyone except gaara and Rasa blows as much fire as possible out. While the 4 others do that gaara and rasa are surrounding the opponent in a giant gold sand coffin. At this point roshi and Kon focus on manipulating the flames over the coffin to condense on the target, Roshi nods to Kon and then he uses nebula sphere. Kon crushes it and they all shout "Combination technique: Hells golden prison" or something like that

That was what the original plan for the Nebula Spheres were I believe.

Sounds good to me

So no? Not a good idea?

>tfw your little brother knocks over your glass of water and spills it on your computer

Gonna be a bit longer, guys

Is it ok?

Use Ninshu to show him the pain you feel from his actions.

I hope the delay is because you have to clean up the mess and not because you need a new computer.

Yeah, it's okay. Just took some use of the hair dryer

He's like 3, so it might take that much to get through to him

We should be good to go in a couple minutes

youtube.com/watch?v=Z9wYMJZiJuE&

You've got a wealth of jutsu you know now, and you intend to use them. You flash through the first of many series of hand signs.

"Fire Release: Fire Dragon Bullet!"

You jump backwards to give yourself some room as you expel several flames from your mouth. They hit several of the puppets, and you move to your next technique.

"Fire Release: Burning Reins Jutsu!"

Using the new technique you and Roshi developed, you make the flames from your previous jutsu move about the room, catching several other puppets alight. By this point, many are firing chakra blasts at you, and you have to stay on the move, but you keep up your offensive.

"Wind Release: Great Slashing Tornado!" you form the signs for the jutsu with your left hand, while your right works on another. "Lightning Release: Thunderbolt!"

You fire both jutsu at once, then have them converge on the mass of puppets, particularly the ones that are already aflame. You destroy a huge amount of puppets this way, and most of the throne room.

The sword wielding puppet has been making passes at you with its blade for most of this time, so you get ready to take it out with any remaining puppets.

"Water Dragon Jutsu!"

You spit water, then form it into a dragon, pushing the sword bearer into a mass of other puppets. Several of them start to charge up more chakra spheres, but you're ready.

"Impact Release: Impact Dragon Bullet!"

You perform your new jutsu, breathing out the blasts of force that displace the air in a dragon shaped volume, as they close in on their targets. They strike the puppets, then as the chakra blasts are released, it triggers the bullets to explode, sending puppet parts flying.

You've cleared the puppets in the room, but more keep coming. You bottleneck them in the hallway and keep laying on more jutsu. Eventually, the puppets stop moving and collapse. You look to your hand. The clock has stopped, with barely an hour left.

>Continued

youtube.com/watch?v=oWqTT2L3ZDg&index=35&list=PLclijkSPTdUXkvarr9kDKc-hbIjFL4Srs

You check around to make sure everything is indeed secure, and look outside to see the artificial sun has gone out entirely. They must have done it. You head out of the castle to find Neji and Kiba, with Hanabi laid atop Akamaru. In short order, Sasuke and Hinata emerge.

"We destroyed the Tenseigan." Hinata says. She looks to be in a much better mood. "The Earth should be safe now."

"All that's left is to deal with Toneri once he comes out." Sasuke adds. "We'll catch him here, and..."

Everything begins to rumble. A giant arm swings down at your group, and everyone is forced to dodge. It seems that you're being attacked by a giant stone golem. You look at your hand. The moon is moving again. You see a figure fly out from behind the castle. Toneri. Sasuke summons some more hawks to take flight again, as the golem begins to swing again.

"This golem will keep us from following Toneri!" Sasuke shouts. "We need someone to stay and take care of it!"

>A.You'll do it

>B.Assign someone to it (Specify)

>C.Team up with someone to take it (Specify)

>D.Other

Sarutobi would be proud, to see a student of his wield such a fine array of ninjutsu. It's a long way until we can match the Professor's arsenal, but it's a definite start.

>C.Team up with someone to take it (Specify)
Kiba, think you can be a giant dog for us? The myths do say the Tian Gou lived in space, after all.

HELL YEAH! You do not know how happy I am with kibas power level in this quest

We should definitely assign some people I want to be there when we fight Toneri.

>D. Cut out the middle man, Kongosho the fucking thing.