Come on. LAUNCH ALREADY

Come on. LAUNCH ALREADY.
I had to choose between you, XMR and IOTA weeks ago, don't make me regret it

hold tight im still accumulating

BULL MARKET AND NOTHING IS HAPPENING WHEN ARE THEY GONNA LAUNCH AHH

IOTA is dumping like a motherfucker, this is why I avoided IOTA. SALT is a comfy pick.

Super fucking comfy user.

I've already more than doubled my money and when they do their launch this month I'm expecting even more.

I'm too impatient right now anons, It's hard to wait with my ADHD (inattentive type)
I can't delete Blockfolio because I have to keep constant watch. FUCK THIS AHH

Jesus this dump though.

when will it end

Wow....

Wtf is wrong with this shitcoin? Why is it dumping

give me your salt ill hold em for you

Just dumped my 100k. I'm out boys ride was fun. Got in at 2.30 so I'm not mad. Dumped it across bianace and bittrex.

For reference so I got out at .00047 This is the best play for this situation, watch.

SALT's team looks shitty, why are people buying this

Yah lmao... what the fuck is shapeshift even LOL. some dude is the advisor. Team is trash dump it.

Salt's team is headed by the creator of Shapeshift...

>4805993
You dumped right before the product launches this month, you are either larping or retarded

took this right before i dumped... I do it for memory purposes. But I am not larping. Its going to dump harder

Post your ethereum address so we can see the transactions

Not giving away my adress lol. I want to stay fully user. Even down to my wallet. Cant risk a dox

Holy fuck I hope this real. Can’t wait to see your face in a week.

Cant wait to see yours. Screencap this and make a thread.

Lol whatever you say retard. Wallets are pseudonymous. Doxxing a wallet lmao, we cant even fucking identify who owns the whale wallets. Especially not a random user.

Plus whats the fucking point? We cant steal it anyway. 2/10 larping about dumping.

Dude dump it. Plus if you were smart you'd go to etherscan SALT contract and look up token holders. See if one is holding 23500. Cmon user use your head

Then whats the point of not posting the address here to proved that you dumped?

Because im not yuor secretary.

k, yet you went through the effort of providing a screenshot lmao.

bro. I dumped. Its over SALTS dead... dude look at the team LOL some dude in his 20's leads it.

future FOMO'er at 3x the price

Whatever, like i care lmao i bought this at 2.30 using my bitcoins during the fork mess.

get them back. Yo listen SALT has been hyped up but its a fraud. sell like, now. I know what im talking about

Got out just in time before the dump, put my profits into IOTA and LINK.

Dodged a bullet. Might buy in later depending on how much I'll make from this trade.

It was doing nothing andbnow it's dumping? Why?

>
>bro. I dumped. Its over SALTS dead... dude look at the team LOL some dude in his 20's leads it.
Galaxy?

>Don't worry! It'll be 20$ by EOY!!!

>Weak handed scrubs aren't buying during the dip

why buy the dip when you can ride other moon trains right now? Just rebuy with added profits.