Why people HODL ETH?

Why people HODL ETH?

because they look at USD price not BTC price

because I don't want to trigger short term capital gains on 200 ETH I bought at $8

>muh satoshi

it's irrelevant. Eth has much higher volume with fiat pairs. And just hit a ath a couple of weeks back. Not to mention it's gone from 7 to 450 since start of the season. You fucking retard.

bitcoin went higher

Because I hadn't heard of Monero yet.

No it didn't.
$7 to $450=6400% ROI
$900 to $1200=1300% ROI

$12000 I mean, put the correct percentage though.

asking myself this same question right now

Pretty much this but 118 ETH. Have to wait another few months.

this

yea good question I used to be an eth fanboy but now with the fucking pets, and how nothing new is coming out of it I'm probably going to switch back to btc as my main

Buy ETH at $7, sell at $400. BTC is still at around $3000 at the time. Hold BTC until $12000. Maximum gains

Saltlending.com can help you with that, user. Launches this month. 10% loan vs. 30% capital gains tax is an easy decision. Plus you get to keep your crypto and it continues appreciating.

Sure, would have been difficult to predict ETH going as low as it has ETH/BTC wise at that point though.

that happened

should i take out a loan to buy ETH? serious

Wait till it goes under 300 again.

BTC will go back to 8k before that happens.

>buy low sell high

Worst mistake of my life was selling 30% of my BTC for ETH at $500. FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT COIN PLEASE FORGIVE ME CHAD BTC!!

arrogance + naivety

Russians are subhuman.

the average eth holder checks prices on coinbase and has never seen an eth/btc chart