Let's play a game:

Take your husbando, wherever he might come from, and make a decent BBEG out of him

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hl0v-buNdp8?t=1m26s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Uh...

>"BBEG"
>Awful thread

What a coincidence.

How can he be evil if he just wants the truth?
Also, his smile melts my heart.

I mean, in a way he kinda is the BBEG.

he's already a demon

Hey it's acronym autist, how are you doing?

just seat him on a crapper, OP. job's done.

He's too pure

He's too lewd.
He challenges you to a wrestling match in the end.

He believes that the world has lost its way in recent times. He presents himself as a simple traditionalist leader to gain popular support; in reality, he's been messing with the time-space continuum to make the world repeat the same few decades a few times, gathering more knowledge, power, and influence with each loop. His end goal is to gain enough magicks to freeze everything into a single moment, letting the world stay forever beautiful and untainted.

He hates petty know-it-all nobles who are trying to sway public opinion and politics; berates people for reading translations or altered versions of ancient texts instead of their original forms; and will argue with followers if they don't use the absolute perfect material for carving every rune that ensures perfect visibility the way the ancients intended it.

At the same time, he's a really great brother and uncle, and when not freaking out over artistic blur filters, he's incredibly relaxed and slow to violence. It's implied that he's getting jaded after doing so many playthroughs of the same time period.

His forces have rather blocky, bulky-looking armor. The beasts he summons often seem to suffer from bit rot and similar distortions.

His evil lair's general design: youtu.be/hl0v-buNdp8?t=1m26s

>Perturabo

Welp. He's either a Saturday morning cartoon villain or calculating genius who was betrayed.

He is pretty dastardly when it comes to planning, after all.

Thailog was interesting.

I still think Beast Wars Megatron was right

You mean like when he was corrupted by the Eye of Odin?

I was expecting Veeky Forums to be a lot more gay

Um, user. We're all grrls. No homos here. ;) tee hee

Rolled 9 (1d20)

He sort of is already so...

There's not much for me left to do but roll for seduction.

You have the most patrician of tastes, OP. I want you to know that.

We're as gay as we need to be

A sad man with a tragic past that wishes only for death, but is immortal and cannot die.

He already is. Though he never wanted to be.

He seeks to undo the entire timeline, he's the would be murderer of every being in it.

That does make all the things he does to help out people under Aku's rule kind of pointless, doesn't it?

To be fair, in the canon ending (at least in the comics) Jack gives up on finding a way to travel to the past. Instead, he organizes a rebellion against Aku. The final page in the comic run is him and his army charging Aku's fortress.

Party would just occasionally run into him and they help eachother out until they befriend eachother and so something horrible inevitably happens to the party, forcing at least on of the PCs to be racrificed and the rest to be forever scarred to even make it out alive. Though I guess that´s not really a BBEG.

Maybe John could be utterly convinced that he´s doing something right while the party knows it to actually be some cataclysmic event. The party has to catch him and stop him but even if they do, he might trick them and get away to continue what it is he´s doing. Maybe throughout the campaign it might actually become more uncertain wether John actually IS doing the right thing or not.

He doesn't even need to change

what's so great about goliath? i don't get it

Wasn't there, like, an entire generation of young women sexually awakened by Labyrinth?

RIP The Area

My only pitch is that he's like the mayor from Buffy. Amicable and lovable but also trying to take over the world. I really can't see him being evil any other way.

He's a great friend, a great leader, has a relatable personality, is portrayed well, does make real and relevant mistakes and owns up to them and his voice is enough to give me a boner.

You aren't a preteen girl just discovering that boys can be cute through your favourite cartoon, you wouldn't get it

...who was born in 1980-1984 or so.

Hmm.

That looks like a girl, girls can't be husbandos

but that's an initialism. unless you say buh-beg everytime.

this is so easy i feel like im cheating

he already is.

he was pretty creepy in neon demon.

evil keanu is spooky

His point still stands. BBEG is faster than typing Big Bad Evil Guy, Antagonist, or even just Bad Guy,

I was going to post Tywin Lannister but this game wouldn't last long then. So, pic related.

I imagine a game where the PCs all play a noble or retainer from a Feudal Japan House, and Itto has been hired to kill them. How would I stop the GM fiat in the story, where Itto is fucking invincible?
Maybe I don't want to.

What kind of weirdo has Tywin Lannister as a husbando?

Been there, done that.
Still feel like shit.

Best villain ever. Cheat money from kids, cheat money from everyone. If anyone tries to speak down to you, beat their puny philosophies and principles with words of your own. If they try to hit you, run like the goddamn wind.

Kaiki Deishu is Best Girl.

Didn't stop him from getting his ass kicked by a kid with a baseball bat. Or was that just another lie?