Make an ifrit oracle for a Pathfinder game

>Make an ifrit oracle for a Pathfinder game
>On the day of the first game, GM mentions that he banned elemental races
>Scramble to find the best replacement race, settle on Kitsune
>GM says that I'd have to be from the Japan analogue and give myself a Japanese name
>mfw I have been forced to be a weeaboo in a medieval Europe setting

Play it straight, a foreign oracle in these strange lands, who fled persecution. Talk with the GM about fighting inquisitors after you and gathering a cult.

Your GM is obviously a weeaboo mega-faggot. You only have one option here: play the opposite of a weeaboo.

Why is your character in not!europe? Why, because they think that the european culture is so cool and dreamy and much better than your own.
You go on and on about the bravery of noble knights, the honour of their code of chivalry, and the superiority of the Longsword over any other weapon.
Go on and on about how much you love Western food, and how sick and tired of rice and raw fish you are.
I mean, isn't it obvious to everyone how cool and superior this western culture is?

Also, you can use this as an excuse to have a western nickname that you use more than your regular name, which probably helps with you DM's shit naming restiriction.

Is it bad if I play an ifrit like a human with fire powers from a family known for having fire powers?

>i posted it again

>playing a westaboo

Could work.

So, a Meiji-era "Revere the barbarians, expel the emperor" type? Make sure to gather all the information on foreigner culture you can and send it back home.

Don't forget the gunwank if the setting has them.

>bans elemental races but allows kitsune

doubt

I love it

>acts like he's never met a weeaboo

doubt

Aren't kitsune Korean?

You're thinking Kumiho, which are fox-spirits that seduce you to pull out your liver and eat it raw, as opposed to seducing you for petty pranks or a quick fuck.

>dm announces human only in end
DROPPED
R
O
P
P
E
D

Did you check with the GM first if you could make an ifrit oracle?

You brought this upon yourself.

Hello, Pat.

Assuming he is who I think he is, then the GM made his own list of races, then when we came up with ideas started saying loads of them were restricted. He also made it so that PoW was basically restricted to a certain group of humans only, implemented a poorly considered magic drawback system and restricted Psionics to one, basically banned race.

I thought those were the same thing

Kitsune are quite often honourable and benevolent, though they can also be evil. Basically they're people and have a normal spread of aligments.

A Kumiho will secretly butcher your loved ones and trick you into eating them, just so it can enjoy your look of horror before she tears out your liver and roasts it in front of you with a fine glass of chianti.

Huli Jing (the chinese version) are more like kitsune and can be good or evil.

Thank you.

Why must this cycle of shitposting repeat over and over? The lord Kek is not pleased with such arrogance.

Don't worry about it, OP. Japanese people aren't any different anyway.