Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7RoAjnWiYJI&list=PL5q4MJeqXv6Fh-tqxu8Vhj8Lb2PEDDd2G
youtube.com/watch?v=BKfJA6azE1I
youtube.com/watch?v=r_DwZfyXAXI
youtube.com/watch?v=-vzAh8DFOj8
youtube.com/watch?v=qD9tQ4Hd21A
typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/Mystery
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Computer's too damn slow to get the PDF through, someone mind linking it?

Done

Thanks kindly.

They should laugh at me, I'm a clown. Just without the weird make-up or monstrous laugh.

How long can Esdeath keep her time-stop going?

youtube.com/watch?v=7RoAjnWiYJI&list=PL5q4MJeqXv6Fh-tqxu8Vhj8Lb2PEDDd2G

Why are you not a skeleton warrior?

youtube.com/watch?v=BKfJA6azE1I

So last time I was discussing a weapon of slightly mass destruction. I'd like to continue that and our conversation with Strike if they wish to continue it.

Hi Elonanon working on anything?

How long can you move in the frozen time?

Only a few seconds. To make the obvious comparison, The World had a longer duration when it was first introduced, and I think that was only like five seconds?

>They should laugh at me, I'm a clown
>I'm a clown
youtube.com/watch?v=r_DwZfyXAXI

How long could a shoggoth survive on the moon?

Lunar Blood (500)* – There is only one Moon Beauty known to be left among the living, and she is in the clutches of the Immortals. Not anymore. You have true Lunar blood coursing through your veins, and it manifests as an unearthly beauty unmatched by any living mortal...even some of the less macabre Immortals sneer at you in envy. You can channel Lunar energy, which you passively collect from both darkness and moonlight, into any magic or Arsenal you use – changing it to a blue energy that stuns instead of kills. However, if you are able to harness the power of the Sun, you can combine the Lunar energy with it to use the Wild Bunch, a potent and destructive energy made from combining both the great powers of the Galaxy, able to send even an Eternal Piece reeling with a well-placed shot.

This isn’t all. You exist in perfect harmony with the two powers of the Galaxy, and can safely store both Sunlight and Dark Matter in your body without harming yourself (with the exception of Immortals). The strongest perks from your origin find their true potential unlocked by this balance, and you will have the power to change this world’s fate from that alone.

Also, moon goblins seem to have eaten my Worm writefaggotry on drive in retribution for constant destruction of their home. Or I somehow deleted it on accident. I still have a copy of the latest doc, though, so I'll pastebin it again once it gets an update.

Then you should pick up some makeup next jump.

It isn't clear what her limit is, the only indication of time for how long it lasts is that it appears that she walks during it rather than running around, so she doesn't seem rushed, and that she has never had the effect end on her rather than her ending the effect. But seriously that doesn't say much at all about the ability. Only other thing I can think of is, that I don't think she can interact with things in frozen time without ending the effect, because she hasn't been shown to do so.

Because I'm a dully ham warrior

Moon goblins?

?

Hmm. Only around 5 seconds? That should be survivable.

Didn't she kill whats-his-face the sentient sword while in the middle of a time-stop, or was that only in the anime?

I have this...problem. A problem that involves destroying the moon of most jumps I go to.

It's on accident. I swear.

>They're All Gonna Laugh At You Edition
Please stop
I am the Emperor's rage
I am his fury.

LEARN TO AIM, FGGT.

Okay /jc/, so how do I link my fucking ridiculous reserves of mana stored inside my artifices to my personal reserves?

You're ruining worlds with your shitty aim, dude.
You need to turn in your energy beams. Let someone responsible hold onto them.

How the fuck do you keep destroying Moons?

Didn't Red do that by gorging her Jurai trees to a bunch of magic wells and then making the trees bond to her?

He was aiming for the sun that last time. Not his fault the rest of the solar system couldn't run like him.

We came here to laugh at you.

About the DxD jump, at what point of the story you´re supposed to start?

I haven't really watched the anime, mostly just watched highlights, but in the manga she stabs him, and the timestop ends. Tatsumi has also forced it to end by attacking her in the middle of it, and at one point it seems that she ended it a moment before kicking Tatsumi. So as far as she has shown, it's not like Dio's The World where he can do whatever he wants during frozen time, because the only time she does interact with something the effect ended.

...The beginning?

I think as soon as she hit him, in an instantly fatal point that she'd just learned about, the time stop realeased.

Er I have Quicksilver Style from DMC so as long as the time stop is active, basically yes. Also I can retroactivly activate it as a prepared action with Celerity (D&D Spell), so there isn't even the little drawback of no Time Stopping while I Time Stop.

Where will you be when the moon fights back

youtube.com/watch?v=-vzAh8DFOj8

youtube.com/watch?v=qD9tQ4Hd21A

Not very long at all if HeavensAnon has anything to say about it.

Jokes aside, who knows?
They're tough as hell, and more than a little eldritch. Maybe you'll be just fine, maybe you'll need to form a protective shell to keep from freezing or something. IMO, just fanwank it.

Did you Alchemize the GBE with the Red Hook from Darkest Dungeon, import it as a Golden Weapon in Magical Girl Noir, use Dreadnaught Engineering from FFXIV on it, or use Self Made Shopkeeper to combine it with a gun made of FF9 Dark Matter?

A week before Issie's first death.

o-okay then
As long as it's not heretical

>Thinking we are laughing with you
>Not at you
Your funny servant of the Corpse god.

Thanks for the reply, i wanted to keep the guy human

Because I consider myself a scientist before a fighter, and because technically my bones are made of hyperdimensional holy fire. So even though the Kaguya bloodline is reinforced through my consumption of the Chakra fruit, I do not self-identify as a skeleton.

I would ask how one laughs heretically, but I believe that requesting something that could lead to a demonstration of heretical behavior is itself heretical.

Look. First time was a Laser Switch powered by an entire cyberpunk city's power supply. Second time, too. Third and fourth times were with Nanoha fuck you lasers.

It's not my fault such powerful weapons have such a kickback to them, okay? Sure, the odds of hitting the moon each time are pheno-

Oh sweet mother of god, no.

Anyway, capstone booster features:
>Solar Children get a softcap for Sol Trance and their pool of energy grows with age, too.
>Earthly Maidens get a trifecta, able to make stronger Solar Trees that can revive the dead or even make Darkness Trees to create a city-wide Undeadening. They can also grow plants without sunlight.
>Solar Smiths can fuse Dark Matter/Lunar Energy and Solar Energy to create a twice as potent but twice as volatile energy source.
>Immortals can become like Hel and naturally rule over weaker or weak-minded undead, and naturally generate their own pool of Dark Matter without needing to absorb more.
>Drop-Ins become like Zazie and can both divine the future and specific locations of people or items, though the description is always rough. They also become increasingly lucky, and their enemies unlucky.

This and the perk features sound good to you all?

Heavens this is why you aren't allowed to use heavy weaponry.

Is Mystcraft a form of magic?

Just accept it, you and moons are not meant to coexist.

This comment is deemed Heretical by the holy word of the Lectitio Divinitatus
Please submit yourself to your local Ecclesiarch for penance.

So, it doesn't really have a time-limit, but releases, like, a second after she stabs someone? Huh. That might be even better. Thanks.

The heck would the Red Hook even do? Golden GBE (MGN) gotten, Dreadnaught Engineering (FFXIV) is something I hadn't thought to apply to it thanks.
Where's Self Made Shopkeeper come from and wat do?

With lots of Warp fire coming out of your cranial orifices as you laugh; the echo-chamber legion of choices tends to just kinda flow naturally once you really get into the zone. Also, with lots of tongue.

Alternatively, with the deathly, monotonous cadence of a psychic energy black hole that completely smothers all emotional energy.

...Heavens, maybe it's time to start investing in chemical or psychic warfare instead of high energy weapons?

I guess. I'm notably unreliable, so I just won't announce it unless I finish it, though. If someone else claims it, then I'll offer it up as suggestions.

I CAN QUIT ANY TIME I WANT STAY AWAY FROM MY WEAPONS.

But seriously, how do the boosted capstones sound? Or the perk itself?

Add an Eldritch effect to it, making it harder to block just by not having normal physics apply to you.
Recettear Shopkeeper Capstone, let's you fuse two things and keep one trait from the second thing (Peelable Apples for example). Using it on the Dark Matter gun would let the GBE '“affect the space between spaces”, piercing into unseen dimensions where present.'

Possibly, I mean it's not like the rules are actually stated anywhere. It's also not like Esdeath actually seems to care about what rules she is supposed to be following. It's like rather than following the rulebook everyone else is using, she just scribbled on it, "I do what I want."

I also have to say, in making the jump I rewrote a perk about her and that stuff, I think 7 times in total, and having to nerf the crap out of it again and again, until I made the Tangent Skill Development perk. Though I never had to change the name.

At least you're doing a complete job of destroying the moon. Doing it half-assed is a good way to get the Earth peppered with moon hunk impacts.

I once crafted a radio tower that has the same effects as the Locket (Girl Genius) for around eight miles and then proceed to .make it as small as possible nowadays I spark in a containment zone that will shut me down if I go after the minions.
Has anyone else had to keep failsafe systems for themselves or is it just me?

>moon hunk impacts
Lewd.

Hey ASA, you said we didn't know what planets in Nasuverse where made out of other than grain at one point, didn't you?
Well, I've got your answer; planets are made of pure Mystery. Whether that means grain itself is pure Mystery, or if it's necessary or useful to produce pure Mystery, or if Grain is actually mostly unnecessary to the creation of the planets themselves beyond their weird processes that have to do with the stuff after their formation, but the answer is basically, 'It's pure Akashic power, what do I fucking know'

No, this is lewd moon hunks.

Where did you find this information? I kind of need it for a long term plan.

You say that, and yet I believe the current count includes half of a moon.

True, but it seems like a safe rule to follow, judging by the evidence.

It's neato. I'm passing up anything that changes how I look this chain, so I probably won't get it on that alone, but the base effects seem useful.

The softcap for Sol Trance, special trees, the immortal thing, and luck/divination are all really cool. The one for solar smith... eh, not one for volatility. Passing the perk up if I go Smithy, even if I didn't have the previously mentioned rule.

Eh, feels like Solar Smith's booster is a bit lacking.

I'm a little confused by the Solar Smith one though, do you mean to say you create a new form of ENERGY by fusing those, or a new kind of DEVICE that can produce that sort of energy?

Does becoming like Hel come with any other features than the ones listed?

I was also going to ask how for a benchmark of what Solar Trees/Darkness Trees can revive but I figure that'll be specified in the notes so nevermind

Anyway, overall the booster/perk boosts sound fine to me at least

>finally, the answer to what planets are made of!
>They're made of pure I Don't Know

NAAAAAASUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Nah, I enjoy letting go.

Oh, it does? Well, sucks to be whatever planet that was. That's a world ending event once it loses orbit and crashes into the planet.

So, this is on the WIP and as we noted last time it's pretty solid but needs some feedback. I see some names much larger than myself so how does this look?

Can I have this? That'd be great because my freaking build didn't have room for Controlled Sparking.

Only if you make it so.
Yes. Yes they are.

I have a companion that I import every Jump with the maximum amount of CP possible. Does that count?

Energy.

Becoming like Hel mostly involves boosting Monstrous Powers you have. I don't have a complete idea of what to do for the features until I'm finished with those. More updates on that later.

Those will be in notes, yes.

This is a little true, since the others don't have inherent drawbacks. Should I keep the potency and reduce or remove the risk factor, or change it to something else?

Wait, no, fuck. I'm half-asleep and only now understand your question. Basically, see that Wild Bunch feature of Lunar Blood? You can now utulize it as an energy source instead of just a 'fuck you' sort of attack. It packs a punch and is more efficient than the standard solar stuff. That was the intent, anyhow.

It's mentioned on the page about Mysteries and cited with a quote from paradox spiral on the wiki

Well, it's fine. I'm pretty sure a jumper with Arcane from Smite can produce their own Mysteries.

I can't seem to find it. Is this the right page?
typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/Mystery

Yeah.

One thing you light be interested in is actually in Blame!, but is often overlooked. There are weapons that fire actively tracking bullets, seen in pic related, combined with Bolter ammunition is fucking scary. And if you take the time to create magic bolter bullets that have anti-magic properties and duplicate via sword plant from Arthur or something for mass production you could further bolster your offensive capabilties.

Little known fact is that 40k has tracking bullets as well, though these seem much better. I also have a tendency to craft everything out of obdurium when making things for other, which mass production is basically all about. Thanks for the advice.

Ignoring Asura's Wrath, are there perks that let you draw power from worship?

Okami, if you happen to be a God. Lords of Light, I think. That's all I can think of off the top of my head.

Asura's Wrath, Populous, Okami, Primal Rage, Supernatural, Warriors Orochi, Hyperdimension Neptunia.

About to hit up Civ, what are some abilities that benefit most heavily from millenia of training?

There's an item for that in Master of Magic, and there's a Perk in Actraiser that makes you more powerful the more people believe in you.

Hey Red, if I have Asgardian + Retro Engineer, how long would it take before I could make stuff at the pinnacle of their technology, like the Bifrost and Mjolnir?

In before "Shut up about that before she nerfs it in the update", despite the fact that I've never seen her do that before.

On suggestions for sacred gears, could we possibly see (nerfed or not) the option for Slash Dog or Dimension Lost? Maybe the ability to make psuedo gears in fallen angel tree like Azazel? Possibly some scientist perks in fallen angel given that's their schtick. A nondiscounted or discounted for youkai/nonhuman option for senjutsu techniques would be good too. Might be nice to see a perk under angel tree for the ability to get by in foreign lands on the aid of others by being just that nice of a person, or getting past language barriers. To represent the church trio or the general goal of theirs to spread their religion in foreign lands. Can we have an option to belong to one of the surviving pillar houses, barring Phoenix for obvious reasons? For Khaos Brigade, a charisma/leadership perk to model after Cao Cao and his ability to gather those with talents from various backgrounds under his banner. Also possibly something for finding an opponent's weaknesses and utilizing them better against opponents in the way of some new spell or item created, given that's what they did. Would add more requests/suggestions but brain is shutting off after work.

Did Red make that jump? I thought it was someone else.

Shh, I already stirred up the waters by asking. Chumming probably won't help.

...I think? Or maybe I'm wrong. Huh. That would be embarrassing.

Yeah, Red made it. Cats just imaged it is all. Explains a lot, doesn't it.

She did. She didn't sign it though, despite crediting everyone else involved.

Master's Body from Kenichi is good for just plain increasing your physical stats if you've got some time to work on it. Any martial art can be worked on and with some things you can learn during a Everyone was Kung Fu Fighting Wu Xia jump and any form of passing know-how on Saotome Anything Goes will keep you working out the Personal Kata forever. If you have Xantos Gambit I'd suggest you use it to remind your Jumper that he may be depowered at any moment and spend some time perfecting his base form and crafting non-Chi versions of each of his martial arts.

You can't make Mijolnir with Asgardian tech it was made by the Dwarves of Nidavellir. It's dorf tech not Asgardian.

MCU, not Comics.

Are the Eyes of the World capstone booster intended to just boost Bayonetta magic or out of setting magic as well?

Speaking of MCU, do you think you'll end up adding anything after Doctor Strange?

Alright then, first you'll need the heart of a dying star, to use as the forge, and the amount of experience that Odin has. That's the bare minimum that the movies use.

Damned if I answer one way, damned if I answer the other. Go with whatever you want.

It's okay Red, I think they're sleeping right now.

I shall now damn you for not committing to an answer. There, no avoiding loss by not playing the game.

Coward. Have the guts to make rulings or stop making jumps entirely. This place isn't for thin skinned weaklings like you.

Either that or the dark fish is swimming deeper than usual. Paranoia...

Never mind here we go. Name calling isn't necessary, sir and/or mam.

Have the maturity to not throw a tantrum over rulings.