Yea not a pump and dump at all

Infinite growth isn't a meme right?

Other urls found in this thread:

money.visualcapitalist.com/worlds-money-markets-one-visualization-2017/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

this is tulipmania or an exponential logarithmic scale.

i dont know anymore desu

its going to go up to 100k and start rounding out towards 1 mil than stay around there

Your thinking is too simplistic. The rest of the global economy, specifically the USD are prime for a disastrous tectonic shift. The global market is craving a decentralized, eom transferable store of value.

BTC and the rest of crypto may indeed be a bubble, but it's not even close to popping yet.
$12,000 isn't actually worth as much as you think it is. This is global fiat foreshadowing

We'll be rich by the time the bubble pops, who cares?

>$12,000 isn't actually worth as much as you think it is. This is global fiat foreshadowing

ok but we will we a crash like we did Sept 1 or in June

in an ultimate display of justice, the price of one bitcoin will eclipse the price of a single share of Berkshire A stock. Making Warren Buffett look like an out of touch fool once and for all.

As long as we know when it is going to pop. I for one have no fucking idea.

that's why I'm saying this is either going to come down hard at one point to where, though? 100$? oh no, bitcoin only went from subpenny to 15k now it's back at 100 bloo bloo yeah fucking right

at this point I'd just place my bets on this being a log scale applied to real life

Its the future global currency you mong. This is just the very beginning.

pnd's are usually 2-4 days green then reddddddd

because btcs true limited and "unprintability" we are seeing such growth

why would bitcoin pop that low when big companies are now filing for blockchain technology

Can something that can't be inflated by printing more really have a true correction? I realize people can sell off in mass quantities like they have before, but, eventually there will be so many people in it...

what time does the 1d candle close?

it's a big what if, when the future open, that people like buffet put up naked sale walls. but ultimately that will just put the bitcoins back itno stronger hands, I know I'll buy everything I can if it ever hits anything below 5k let alone 1k

The normies and investment funds are just starting to come, banks are starting to look at it as a reserve... I'd still it will still be a while before it pops.

>t. nocoiner
Nice cope, FUDboy.

1 BTC has a true underlying worth of >1 Million USD.

Im an 34yo econ & tech guy with multiple degrees and life experience. Regarding my BTC estimate: There‘s a lot of smart people out there that see this too. I‘m not going into the reasons WHY it‘s >1 Mil USD /BTC (there are actually multiple, each one on its own very solid) but its 4 AM in the morning here and i just feel like i can give you kids an adult advice regarding actual valuation. Like 90% on this board shill and hold shotcoins that will eventually die off largely.

what about iota

You sound really smart

He am very smart

I think well continue to see growth for the next year or two. Institutional money is now coming into play; pension funds, 401ks ext... There is still a lot of money left to be made in BTC. I would advise everyone reading this post to consider sharp a pivot in the next few years to either Sliver or Gold ETFs. If this is a precursor to global destabilization, silver is grossly undervalued with a Market Cap of roughly $50B USD

IOTA is a different Use Case. BTC / ETH / IOTA is like Cars, Trucks, Motorbikes. If you‘re in only for the money or the biggest gains stick with BTC.

There are lots of Alt-Coins like XMR that will also rise extremly strong but BTC is simply the King of the whole market.

quick everyone jump on for 2-5% gains! Sell all your Alts which have been killing it for weeks. The state of fucking crypto sheep

Ah, bitcoins market cap is greater than the sum of the entire world economy. Thank you.

I think you have no clue regarding global money and assets. Now fuck off and do your research

lol and it's guys like these that created the bubble. enjoy the burst

money.visualcapitalist.com/worlds-money-markets-one-visualization-2017/

Just for you retard

satoshi made 10 * sats in a btc for a reason....at 1 cent each = 1M USD each

Just think about what you think the market cap of cryptocurrency should be (compare to gold, etc.). Think of the one you think is the most valuable.

Divide market cap by max total units of said cryptocurrency.

Value of all M0 currency is 7.6 tril that puts BTC at 2.6%. 11% of USD

Why do people even think of it in terms of individual units? The market cap is what matters.

The units are arbitrary delineations

>Derivatives = 1.2 quadrillion dollars.

What if a tiny fraction of that sneezes at bitcoin futures when they come out?

Not sure where you got 11% from. USD's M0 is $3.8T right now. You're looking closer to 5.4% of USD

probably enough that its negligible to derivative market, but could destroy the entire crypto market. Fuck these guys if they wreck us just so they can keep their (((central bank power)))

>short futures on CME
>buy bitcoins on GDAX

If that were the case, then it would have lost all of its allure anyway, being the whole "purpose" of bitcoin. You can't win either way.

That if you include deposits held by the FED which are not really legitimate

Market Cap is all that matters. The units are absolutely arbitrary when you're dealing with a store of value, but when you're dealing a potential currency, the units value become more significant.

the delusion is real holy fuck

This is the one true path