Sorin vs. Nahiri: Karmic Comeuppance Edition

So apparently, she encases him in stone to die along Innistrad (spoiler: Innistrad is gonna be ok). Also, Olivia dies too.

Thoughts?

I hope Emrakul to rape Nahiri with its tentacles like an octupus to a japanese teenage schoolgirl

Not gonna believe it until I see some pics from the artbook.

Sounds stupid enough to be real.

there was a storythread a little while ago where people where going absolutely retarded with autistic rage claiming Nahiri killed Geralt, Gisa, Ludevic, Thalia and Olivia and then got forgiven but I want to hear what is ACTUALLY confirmed

If Nahiri gets away with this shit but established as a recurring baddy then I'm completely fine with it. Sorin is an edgy fag anyways

I'm glad Sorin got what he deserves for being his usual asshole self.

Sorin got LITERALLY BTFO.

>People not falling for accepting mtg lore hysteria without pics

I'm so proud Veeky Forums.

>Nahiri killed Geralt
Holy shit Nahiri conformed for licensewalking!

If true, I'm pretty okay with this ending.
They just got even.
Still, the amount of misunderstanding and misinformation is absurd.
Ugin is guilty of this.

>Nahiri killed Geralf, Gisa, Ludevic, Thalia and Olivia
Fuck this gay ass Earth. I now actually want Jaya to be dead of old age so WotC can't kill her on a stupid way like Gisa and Geralf.

I don't know if that happens but i already send Dough beyer a giant fuck you to his tumblr. and if that happens i will spam that tumblr ask with shit. is literally the worst story ever.

Except Koth specifically did exactly that to Elspeth, so she had no choice but to planeswalk away or die.

... So Sorin should be able to planeswalk away, unless they retcon something that they wrote not even three years ago.

>unless they retcon something that they wrote not even three years ago
are you ready for MaRo's wild ride?

>even
Fucking waifufags can do maths for shit.

On June 20th, it was revealed that Emrakul was the primary villain of the Eldritch Moon set.
On June 30th, we got pictures of the art book confirming that Emrakul gets sealed in Innistrad's moon.

Emrakul was a scary, ominous villain for literally ten days. Now she's a spooky moon ghost.

>half of the plane destroyed
>stuck in stone beliving plane is gone

Sounds fair to me. You can claim "muh daugteru". But Sorin didn't honestly cared about Avacyn, he would just Vindicate her and make another if he could.

>ignoring canon lore this hard
If you say so, f am.

Yeah, he felt so bad about it he lost 2 life.
He even said that he would make another one if he could.

Show me these pictures.

Sorin is angry about it. But Sorin is generally always angry.

>He even said he would make another one if he good.
Give me quotes niggah.

>Sorin didn't honestly care about Avacyn
Anguished Unmakings flavor text and "I Am Avacyn" beg to differ. It is quite clear that she was one of the very few things he cared about and was proud of. He even called her his child.

>Entire ecosystem destroyed with no practical possibility of recovery beyond bullshiting form the writers and even then there's an eldrazi in the moon forever
>Unconfirmed nonsense

Nahirifags not only believe that getting even is a real form of justice they also ignore lore to fuel their addiction.

Anti-Nahirifags are worse. I've honestly seen more of them.
You act like this kind of childish bickering isn't pretty standard for Planeswalkers. Honestly, I like it and want to see more.

Where'd you get this book? Show me more.
>Moonbunny and Nazi elf team up
Aww yiss, this is how my fanfics start.

Also, it's not like we didn't know Emrakul would be defeated here.

>but senpai! Sorin-fag-kuns do it tooo
>so it's ok if I do it
>besides, I'm outnumbered desu-senpai
You are the worst kind of trash

Read nigga!!! READ!!!

>Everyone who disagrees with me is just [the opposition]
I'm a neutral party. I like Nahiri more because she's moving the story, and I haven't had some asshole put me to 10 life in EDH, but Moonbunny is my block waifu.
All these anti-Nahiri wankers seem like they hate Nahiri more because she's jokingly called Sorin's ex, and sound like the type who post on r/TheRedPill.

No, I'm pretty sure the ant-nahiri wankers are anti-nahiri because the bitch killed Innistrad in one of the most cruel and unnecessary ways possible. Sorin has nothing to do with it.

>lose 3 life
so was totally right?

pretty funny

obligatory.

>Sorin being turned into the Eldrazi's prison warden
Ehhhhhhh, I'm fine with that. Seems more fitting for Nahiri to get back at him like that than kill him.

Yes.

That was a great thread

>pain beyond imagining
>looks midly annoyed
>lose 2 life
> Woa, aparently I can't control my child, should I search for help? Nah, I was only asking for obidience
>taps for 1WB

Nahiri
>Got sealed in a prison for a thousand years for trying to get help the oldwalker way (and not realizing sorin wasn't 100% because he just made avacyn)
>Gets released and finds that her home plane is currently missing a third of its land mass and two eldrazi Titans are running around, believing it's fucked since the planeswalkers could be on the other side of the continent from wherever she popped in.
>Sorin's actions directly lead to the supposed death of her plane.
Sorin
>Giant prick
>Home plane is being invaded by a eldrazi Titan (via Nahiri)
>Trapped in stone unable to move with the last sight he sees Emrakul tearing up the plane (supposedly).
>Still is condescending.
Seems fair to me. People lived on zendikar too you know.

>he hasn't seen the "SORIN DID NOTHING WRONG" posters

Wow, what a faggot. Are you that same cunt who was making this argument in the flake thread?

The best case scenario is for Sorin and Nahiri to both be trapped in the same stone prison for a few millenia. Either they kill eachother, go irrevocably insane, or make up/fuck. No matter what happens, at least they'll b done with their petty rivalry.

Nigga, that's lose 3 life. And that ain't mildly annoyed. That's what it looks like to put down your crazy irreparable daughteru.

No? I'm pretty sure two people can have the same opinion.

>Entire ecosystem destroyed with no practical possibility of recovery beyond bullshiting form the writers
IT'll get better. Zendikar is getting better, it will just take a while.
>eldrazi in the moon forever
They were fine when trapped on Zendikar. The only thing that really started fucking with Zendikar was the introduction of vampires and they were encased in land.

NAHIRI DID NOTHING WRONG

SORINFAGS ON SUICIDE WATCH

>Sorin inadvertently blocks Nahiri's call for help
>She attacks him, he has to seal her in the Helvault to stop her
>she gets out, summons Emrakul, causes the deaths of countless innocent people
>she leaves Innistrad assuming the plane will be destroyed and everyone on it will die

>"They just got even."

>IT'll get better. Zendikar is getting better, it will just take a while.
What is AVR? Without a balancing force like Avacyn on the plane, it's only a matter of time before the vampires/demons regain their strength and overwhelm the humans again. Zendikar and Innistrad are two entirely different ecosystems. The comparison is not the same.

>IT'll get better.

No it won't. Innistrad was at death's door after a single year without Avacyn, that is how hilariously fucked up the plane was, on a good day it could even approach 40K for grimdark. Avacyn's creation was the only thing keeping humanity from going completely extinct within the plane. Even with Emrakul sealed within the moon (and we know how Zendikar reacted when it had Eldrazi sealed within it, so there's that to consider), Innistrad is completely and utterly fucked now.

Personally I think that if Innistrad was that completely terminal, it needed to be put out of its misery anyway, but people like it as a setting.

Nahiri seals Sorin in stone, and Sorin doesn't planeswalk away from inside the stone why? Did he forget he's a planeswalker?

Oh right. Well fuck it. I'd rather see the plane become a hellscape for nothing but demons since vampires and werewolves will go extinct from over hunting their food source.

Or we get vampires and werewolves hunting DEMONS for a food source.

You forgot the part that Sorin made a promise to help her, was a total dick for absolutetly no reason and trapped her in Helvault while her plane was torn to bits, he also ended up helping Elf Hitler to release the Eldrazi.

But the Eldrazi might have just left.

>he also ended up helping Elf Hitler to release the Eldrazi.
that is the opposite of what happened

Just wanted to say that Nahiri is really hot and I wish she was my wife.

Indeed the SS had a wide membership.

This is most incorrect series of words you could have possibly put together.

>while her plane was torn to bits
Wasn't happening at the time, Nahirifags continue to know nothing about the lore.

Let's break this down
>Sorin made a promise to help her,
True
>was a total dick for absolutetly no reason
Semi true and semi false. Dude had reasons but he was still a giant condencending ass towards Nahiri's concerns
>trapped her in Helvault while her plane was torn to bits
Zendikar was fine, Nahiri fixed the issue. It only got buttfucked by tentacle D when she was still in the prison
>he also ended up helping Elf Hitler to release the Eldrazi.
No no, he needed Nissa to help out for the journey if I recall correctly or some shit, Nissa did the dumb thing of going WHY THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT ON MY PLANE? and then released them hoping they would go away against Sorin's wishes.

It's a magical plane-binding coffin specifically designed to trap millennia old vampires.

>You forgot the part that Sorin made a promise to help her

And he made no attempt to renege on this promise. He mistakenly blocked the alarm signal. And as evidenced by the fact that he returned to Zendikar the next time it went off, he clearly fixed that problem, and cared enough to head over there for the Zendikar block.

>was a total dick for absolutetly no reason

He was a dick, but not for no reason. He had a very genuine reason for not going with her then, and he tried to explain it to her, but she continued to threaten him. They both did definitely act like pricks though.

>trapped her in Helvault

This is the only thing I have issue with. He should have taken the opportunity to repeat his explanation when Nahiri was defeated. I suppose he felt it wasn't worth the risk in his defeated state. It says quite a lot that he didn't just kill her, though.

>ended up helping Elf Hitler to release the Eldrazi

Nissa and Nissa alone. She spazzed out at the end run and got all indecisive over whether to release them or not. Sorin's mistake here was underestimating her tenacity.

From 1 to 10 how much would you rate Nahiri as a potential wife?

Shit man, this is going to bite everyone in the ass.

Get ready for Zendikar 3: Mardu Sorin kills everyone left edition.

Don't stick your dick in plane-crashing crazy.

Too evil, and not even the fun kind of evil. The delusional, self-righteous kind of evil. It'd be like dating a member of ISIS.

Sigarda is still alive, though, right? Surely she helps for something.

She was alive while Avacyn was in the Helvault, too.

So were a lot of other angels.

All three of the Powerpuff Angels were alive back when Avacyn was in the Helvault, and the plane was still headed for destruction.

Now there's almost no angels left, humans no longer have their magic, and Emrakul's presence still permeates the world.

>sorinfags

Kek, not even once.

Not my fault your waifu is irredeemably crazy.

He suffered 3 times the pain a 1/1 human feels when it dies.

It'd be the funniest shit ever if, after he gets out, he just looks around like "Wait, Innistrad's not dead? Okay well whatever then, I guess Nahiri sucked even worse than I thought" and continues to not give a fuck.

Ugh. 0

Great body, terrible mind. Good hatefuck material, terrible waif material.

Look at this waifufag ignoring lore, and justifying genocide.

He calls Avacyn his child. It's very clear both in the card representing her demise and the story that he cared a great deal about her.

Well, it depends.

How willing to drop everything to protect Zendikar no matter your condition are you?

On a scale of 1 to 10, I'd say she rates around Worst.

Werewolves MUST eating humans?

>claiming Nahiri killed Geralt, Gisa, Ludevic, Thalia and Olivia

Technically, no matter what proves to be true, she did kill everyone who died in this set. She brought Emrakul to Innistrad, she's responsible for everything that occurs.

Sorin also had a hand in the deaths of countless innocent people. Zendikar was a very populated plane.

>cared enough to head over there for the Zendikar block.
He didn't.

>Nissa also had a hand in the deaths of countless innocent people.

I agree, but we're not talking about her here.

Sorin is a vampire. He literally kills innocent people for lunch. Not much sympathy for him.

...What?

He turned up. Do you not remember the Zendikar block or something? The entire plot was him and Nissa traveling to the Eye of Ugin to fix the Eldrazi seal.

Yes he did.

That was just as much Nahiri's own fault though. And summoning the eldrazi to Zendikar was done to defeat or seal them. Summoning Emrakul to Innistrad was done specifically to destroy the plane.

Welp that's one major interplanar threat down. I'm guessing next year the Jacetice League will be solving the whole Phyrexian issue, then they'll deal with Bolas afterwards. Can't wait!

Okay, but he didn't try to kill an entire world for no reason.

Killing to eat is less evil than killing a couple of thousand people unrelated to the actual person you're angry with.

Sorin is not a good guy, but he's not THE bad guy here. That would be Nahiri.

Battle for zendikar and Oath of the gatewatch? I don't remember seeing him there at all when shit hit the fan.

Over a thousand years how many people does he kill for breakfast and dinner? He's still irredeemably evil. Fucking faggots romanticizing vampires have killed any logical reasoning with them. "Oh they're vampires so it's not evil for them to kill an entire village for a buffet since they're oh so perfect and unblamable".

Are you retarded?

That's not the Zendikar block.

You're aware there was an original Zendikar block before that? Where Sorin turned up to keep to his promise? And Nissa released the Eldrazi? And Sorin left to find Ugin, because he knew he couldn't seal the Eldrazi alone?

Every block he's appeared in since then has been about him trying to pull the band back together to reseal the Eldrazi.

No, Nahiri not being around is pretty solidly Sorin's fault there. There's a fair bit you can fault her for, but that one's on him.

Particularly since when he's speaking with Ugin, he actually feels guilty and shameful about it.

>Over a thousand years how many people does he kill for breakfast and dinner?

I have no idea. And I don't believe he's a good guy either.

What I KNOW is that he seems to generally not do things like killing entire worlds for no reason. In fact, he seems to mostly frown on that sort of thing, and has only ever been shown working toward the defense of a world (two worlds, really).

In literally every story he's appeared in, he's been working to save either Zendikar or Innistrad.

Sorin's biggest mistake was being too weak to kill Nahiri in the first place.

He's still a vampire, so he deserves everything he gets. Nahiri is actually doing good work since she's killing a hell of a lot of vampires.

He went to find/free Ugin and then Ugin gave him a stern talking-to about how he needs to go find Nahiri in order to reseal the eldrazi. We can assume while BFZ was going down he went back to Innistrad to look for clues and then came upon Markov manor in ruins and things getting 2spooky.

Hitler never wanted to kill the entire universe, does that make him a good guy?

It makes him a better guy than someone who did.

>This is your brain on waifufaggotry

>vampires are good people

If you like being cattle it doesn't mean that everyone else does.

Nah. It's when you prioritize the fact she's killing an entire plane full of hellish abominations that have only let humans survive for so long because a cult of demons decided humans were too reliable a food source and created fake angels to protect them.

He's right though, you retard.

About time someone spanked Sorin for being a massive dick.

Also reminder that all the life Emrakul fucked up on Innistrad is life she would have fucked up on another plane anyway. Nahiri brought her here to piss off the edgy teenage boy's power fantasy vampire, and because she knew better than anyone of the moon's sealing powers.

Fucking based Nahiri.

>(You)