>Nahiri gets away without punishment
>Olivia is ded, rip dick
>Emrakul sealed
>Oath of Lili
>More shitty wolfs
>More shitty intro pack filler
>General asspain

Eldrazi wolfs are actually good though because they don't flip back

I wonder if someone will come up with a deck that abuses Geier Reach Bandit and Eldrazi wolves

>>Nahiri seals Sorin into a stone prison
>>Nahiri gets away without punishment
Ass pain is correct.

Honestly I believe that the 1G 2/1 can be good, and that maybe thanks to him, arlin and that alpha wolf a midrange g/r can maybe be playable on standard if the meta slows down a bit.

But that's a lot of maybes.

>They're dead, Nahiri killed everyone people liked.
Please do not be right.

> they're not going to pull a Hannibal for Sorin

Watch as he comes back as Mardu within the next 3 years. Or they bring him in as a tertiary member of the Legion of Doom

I just wanted my mostly chill slavic vampire trying to enjoy his lifetime in peace. This is not fair.

Guess Tamiyo's card effects? Im guessing she will be like Kiora except for clues

>+1 Put a clue on play
>-2 Crack the clue
>-6 ultimate probably a super tutor effect or sealing

Maybe he ends up like a wandering hannibal after he breaks free from that stone cocoon thing, Its not like time is a thing for him to worry about. Hell I could see him just chilling at Innistrad once he realizes not everything is dead.

Then promptly go on a warpath for Nahiri.

And some friends are actually defending Nahiri. This makes me fucking mad reeeeee

im going for something about being unable to play creatures of a certain toughness

>Jacestice league saves zendikar by killing ulamog and kozilek
>nahiri is completely oblivious to them and the fact that zendikar is saved
>jacetice league saves innistrad by sealing emrakul into the moon
>sorin is completely oblivious to the fact that they saved innistrad

Calling it right fucking now.the Jacetice league is going to save Theros and Mirrodin and Elspeth/Karn won't have a clue it happened.

His family didn't survive stone encasing, what makes you think he will? Also, reverse Declaration in Stone depicting this event when?

So apparently Nahiri

>Planed the genocide of a whole plane
>Staged the death and corruption of it's protectors
>Brought an Eldrazi titan
>Sealed Sorin
>Killed Olivia
>Killed Ludevic
>Killed Gisa
>Killed Geralf

AND GOT AWAY

FREE

TITS ALL THE WAY TO FREEDOM

Because that would be par for the course. What, you thought all the corruption and mind control wasn't someone's magical realm?

>Nahiri gets away without punishment
This actually makes me mad. Avacyn, Gisela, Bruna, most of the angels, and most of the plane in general died horrible deaths because of this woman, and she gets to walk free? BULL. SHIT.

Do they want us to sympathize with her, or identify with her? Because she's a madwoman who actively TRIED to get a plane destroyed by an Eldrazi titan to get back at one person she thought slighted her. Sympathy isn't something that's going to happen except coming from people who'd suck down anything Wizards shoveled into their gobs without complaint, and MAYBE some nutso feminsts who think that any "strong" female character is a "good" character.

It's been confirmed there's no clue interaction in this set. I'm guessing something like
+1 draw a card
-2 tap target creature
-8 emblem "whenever an opponent taps a crature, draw a card"

>>Killed Ludevic
>>Killed Gisa
>>Killed Geralf
Source?

Which reminds me...

WHERE THE FUCK IS EDGAR MARKOV

My guess is that there won't be a Tamiyo card because Wizards just wants the entire set to be a big fuck you.

yup,
CHECK YOUR PRIVILEGE CIS SCUM, HOW DARE YOU QUESTION XHE BEING A BEAUTIFUL KOR WOMAN DAT DON'T NEED NO MAN!

People who got the book, also apparently Thalia, which actually makes me mad.

If that Sorin plotline pans out, this would not surprise me in the least.

>Killed Ludevic
>Killed Gisa
>Killed Geralf
Please be wrong. Innistrad has already been ruined enough.

That's clearly card art.

Technically Sorin killed Olivia.

There is nothing about this in the bool btw.. not sure where it came from.

nah its irredeemably fucked, when stupid bitch nihiri goes back to zendikar she will do an oops teehee and thats all we will ever hear of this because womyn can't do no wrong.

More like literally

>Nahiri kills the plane
>Sorin gives up and decides to leave it forever after handeling Nahiri, who is responsible
>This somehow causes Olivia to attack Sorin and blame him for this
I don't even care anymore.

YOU ARE GODDAMNED BULLSHITTING RIGHT NOW.

I'm worried that Nahiri's going to be the Lex Luthor to the Oathwatch's Super Friends.

I remember how happy you all were when Nahiri was revealed as Stoneforge Mystic lol

Man, not Thalia. She's my favorite and I was hoping she'd survive this ridiculous mess.

If Ludevic, Geralf, and Gisa are truly dead... then I don't fucking know. I am gonna be legit mad, maybe even make buncha social media accounts just to send angry responses towards Wizards.

Olivia gets mad when she realises Sorin has no intention of trying to get rid of Emrakul and turns on him to make him go along with Nahiri's "die for Innistrad" plan.

Someone needs to photoshop Nahiri into this image.

>also apparently Thalia
just needs to get Odric too for the full "fuck everything people like" set

Sorin's out of the BW game. Zombie Elspethfags must be rejoicing now.

Because we didn't expect Wizards to go full retard with the story the past 4 sets.

Post dat page(s) already, anonbro

I get that, it's just Olivia's priorities are seriously fucked that she chooses to fuck with Sorin when Nahiri is very much more at fault and less caring about Innistrad than Sorin.

>Not only is Sigarda's hexproof bullshit protect her from Emrakul, but is also safe from WotC's bullshit

Truly the greatest character of all time

>be me
>be millennia-old spirit dragon
>It feels like just yesterday a bunch of wizards broke the multiverse
>they manage to mend it back together, but it's all fucked up now. They couldn't get planeswalker sparks to work right anymore.
>Stupid wizards and their hubris.
>Blink my eyes, a new generation is born.
>New planeswalkers show up. They think they are hot shit because they can barely get from one plane to another.
>They seriously have NO IDEA what they are toying with.
>The guys from yesterday were already arrogant little shits, but these new guys have a perspective of only a few decades at most.
>They want to dick around with the multiverse
>they try to kill the eldrazi
>damn it, they just got done fixing up the multiverse yesterday.

Fuck me right? Some dude that won't live long enough to see my next piss in his lifespan thinks he knows better what the effect of killing the eldrazi will be than a fucking dragon that witnessed the mending. These fuckers are going to end up tearing a hole in the multiverse and are going to be all like "waaah, our actions have consequences!"

Seriously, if someone's still able to do scans Thalia and the others need to be confirmed. I want to know how strong of a burning rage I'll be carrying in my heart through the day, for planning purposes.

STILL NEED PICTURES OF THIS BULLSHIT, BUD.

>Hexproof from shitty writing
My sides.

Arlinn Kord teams up with the vampires dealing with the threats in the woods, while Sorin and Nahiri have their fight in the manor.

It's almost as though it's contrived and shitty writing.

>be shitty ripoff of nicol bolas
>do nothing but act as spirit dragon zordon for a group of teens with attitude

>Wizards shits on the Zendikar return making people never go back and hate the eldrazi
>Now kills EVERYONE people like in Innistrad
>Also Nahiri plotline feminist mess
>Meanwhile we get more Gatewatch down our throats

Man at least the game itself is good, but Wizards is like the Konami of story writting, they actively shit on their fanbase, just

Sorin's neglect left her with nothing left to lose.

Its either kill her or don't, there's no way to punish her when her entire reason for living is already gone. That would be a waste

He's about to kill Nahiri, so she decides to stop him so Nahiri can use her power again to send Emrakul elsewhere, but he kills her instead lol

i legit don't even know why hes still black other then lolvampire. all he was trying to do is deal with his plane and not have horrible shit like nahiri happen to it.
people could claim hes black because he wanted to leave even though as far as he was aware of was completely unable to do shit to loldrazi that seem to die like bitches these days, so as far as he was aware of he was trying to avenge his people then survive trying to deal with shit as time goes on.
if it was me i want him pure red just off of how sheer buttfucking mad he should rightfully be after this entire retarded mess and all the factors involved.

It's a good thing that we don't have to consider this crap canon, isn't it?

Olivia isn't a rational actor. I mean fuck, nobody is, the reason Sorin had to babysit his plane is it was always on the edge of destroying itself.

She's supposed to be a recurring villain.

At least, that's what should happen.

At this point, I am having fun imagining Weatherlight 2.0 with Ludevic instead of the shitty writing from Hasbro.

>Arlinn Kord teams up with the vampires dealing with the threats in the woods

YES

FLUFFLY TAIL SURVIVES
FLUFFLY TAIL STRONG

They could try to take her spark away and give it to someone more worthy, like Ludevic or Thalia.

At least we get some good/interesting cards in return

Part of it is the extremely protracted (year+) development and lead times they have on sets making it incredibly hard to fix things when they fuck up.

A bigger part is just Wizards being complete shit at writing. I'll not try and say that the older stories were high art, but at least I didn't hate them.

>there's no way to punish her when her entire reason for living is already gone
There are a LOT of ways, user. Your problem is that you're even more creatively bankrupt than WotC is.

>That would be a waste
Justice is never a waste.

>implying the gatewatch aren't doing exactly what Ugin told them NOT to do.
>implying Ugin doesn't pity their arrogance.

If Ugin was their leader, the Gatewatch wouldn't have been so short-sighted. The Gatewatch is the equivalent of a band of disobedient kids that want to play with matches indoors. Ugin is like the bystander that barely gives enough of a fuck to tell them that it's a bad idea, but the rugrats think they know better.

>At least, that's what should happen.
what should happen is he goes full R and puts her head on a pike to ward off planar threats

So that leaves one question.

Who takes down Brisela?

And will never be seen or heard from again after this set.

>why hes still black other then lolvampire
He only really cares about himself.

Oh no, Zendikar is fucked? well, whatever fuck them. Oh wait, eventually this might bite me in the ass, I should do something I guess.

My family is going to eat all the humans, then die out, thus ruining my home, I like that place and eating people, so Imma make an angel that kills my kind and obeys me to keep the population in check.

probably nissa just to push the full retard to an entire circle of fuck our customers.

If anything, he's coming back as Mardu or pure Black.

Lex seems to be more Bolas, I just wished Sorin would be the Batman to the gatewatch since he already nailed the entrance anyway, I guess he could be Dark Knight Rises Bats when he's trapped in the pit

Good, the RG walker meme needs to end so we can get actually interesting color combos

There is no mechanism within the story to do that here and now. But since she is alive it can happen later. Which makes her getting away a wise choice.
Actually if that does happen to her, it would be best if phyrexians took it, just to make the fuckup utterly total and appease people that want her to suffer.

>There are a LOT of ways, user.
Like? don't be edgy and just list absurd and pointless physical torture, thats kinda missing the point.

>Justice is never a waste.
I'm sure that felt good to say but that doesnt make interesting material.

Sigarda and her horde of humans try to stop Brisela and her horde of eldrazi angels. Sigarda wins when Brisela tries to meld with her and she strikes from within.

still far les black then "fuck everyone but me lets unleash these horrible monstrosities and be the most arrogant shit" nissa, or Nahiri, you know, the stupid PMSing shit who started this feminazi wet dream because her daddy figure wouldn't pay enough attention to her and she fell for the Ugin meme.

>Sigarda DEATH AS WELL

NOOOOOOOOOO

STOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

Given how much of a fuck you Eldritch Moon's story is, I'm surprised Sigarda doesn't die in the process.

>Protection from shitty writing becomes canon

I don't care if you're fulla shit. I'm satisfied

Death is a pretty good punishment for trying to destroy a plane.

Sigarda has hexproof you fucking mongoloid he just said she wins.

>implying she didn't
user plz, shes gone.

I just wanted Gisela to be okay, why'd they take all of the angels, wasn't Avacyn enough?!

>, or Nahiri,
shes doing something bad, not something back. She wants revenge on Sorin for his lack of action (and for maybe putting vampires on zendikar, that ever get explained?) and thats all super red.
I like Sorin because hes almost entirely self interested, but usually not evil, even if bad things tend to follow him.

I like the idea of Delver using some of his followers and Hive Mind to communicate with the crew of the Weatherlight 2.0. He wouldn't go onto ship himself because there are currently three wizards on board (Ludevic, Geralt & Gisa and the acolyte) and he would end up converting them into Insectile Aberrations.

it isn't if she happens to die on Theros

>sigarda stops her sisters
whoah who could have seen that coming

what a waste of a good theme this set's been

And my point was if they don't want to be unable to use her in any stories then there is no way to punish her, because the only real punishment left right now is death.

This all happens in Thraben and Thalia is also there with her order and they all seem to be able to use the power of the geists of slain cathar to help the gatewatch repel the eldrazi.

Zendikar's vampires are Eldrazi drones who evolved into humanoids.

>he just said she wins.

But

>Brisela tries to meld with her and she strikes from within.

I read that as Brisela tries to meld and (Brisela) strikes (something? tentacles?) from within (towards Sigarda)

Or

Brisela tries to meld with her and she (Sigarda) strikes from within (like killing both in the process with her own scythe)

So rip Sigarda

Shut up.

your shitty waifu is an attention whoring shit who did this because sorin wouldn't put up with her shit.

As long as Thalia and Giest of Stand Traft make it out okay

You specifically wrote that to hurt me, haven't you?

thats absurdly dumb given they also fight the eldrazi.

Are they like, eldrazi cancer?

>no argument
>s-s.shut u-u-uup

Are you ok user? Little feelings hurt?

Guess I hit a nerve?

>And my point was if they don't want to be unable to use her in any stories
Then they shouldn't have written themselves into a corner where she's essentially unredeemable and death is the only way out.

name one hexproof legend that has died in the magic storyline

Thalia is dead, and thus Giest dies with her.
t. Wizards of the Coast.

Imagine this instead

>brisela tries to meld with her
>sigarda resists because hexproof
>survives long enough to strike brisela's heart
>traumatized, but sigarda floats triumphant in her own sister's guts

I don't need an argument, nigger. He said "Sigarda wins." You, being an autistic cocksucker, still think there's something to argue about. Put a gun in your fucking mouth and kill yourself, subhuman.