Bitcoin Seriously Needs to Correct and PIRL is Poised for a new ATH

PIRL: cup and handle. textbook.

BTC: If it corrects, support is pretty far below

>using TA
>being this autistic

>Bitcoin correction
Corrections are for rational, non bubble markets
This will go straight to however high it wants to go then crash like the pillar of sand that it is

uncalled for..

do you know what a correction is?

It is correcting. The demand is always getting high and supply is always going lower. WHAT DONT YOU MORONS GET ABOUT THAT!

I see cup and handle, desu. i think we're retracing to the first fib level and then going up. the masternode beta was just put out a few days ago. Maybe the chart will end up looking like blocknet. I personally want the price to drop so i can mine a few more weeks and then switch off to something else. I'm going to bet that OPs support line is right.

Correct me if I'm wrong

can me a newfag, but wtf is desu?

DAILY FUCKING REMINDER THAT YOUR AUTISTIC TA SHIT *DOES NOT WORK IN THIS MARKET*.

FUCK!!!!!!!!!!

PIRL IS DEFINITELY A SLEEPER SATAN

uncalled for..

amen

oh, but it does young user

simmer down child, let your uncle and I teach you some sophisticated technical analysis. You know we used to have to make the charts on paper, you little hackers will never understand.

bump

japanese word for "it is." Veeky Forums wordfilters T. B. H. to desu

but really tho, Ive been waiting days for a 10%correction in btc. When you say support looks low, how low do you think?

thanks mate, there really is a textbook cup and hand desu

$10k would be healthy imo and below that just over $8k

the low volume towards the end of the 10k breakaway is what makes me think its due, what does it look like to you? do you think it corrects tonight?

I wouldnt be surprised if we saw pull back today. Korea way overshot USD markets and thats exactly what happened during the last dip.

By we've diverged way off topic: PIRL

bump

bump