Followup on one of Veeky Forums's greatest moments

OP from a previous thread, come to follow up on suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/48020801/

I'll warn you, if you haven't read the trainwreck of a story that was that post, this thread will be literally pointless.

Our DM did finally put his foot down and ban all of the problem players in that group, and we have had a wonderful time since. Chris still feels bad about kicking them, somehow...but we all collectively had to tell him that not only did he do the right thing, he did hat needed to be done. I've had many awesome experiences in this game (and I actually have more than a few stories) and I am looking forward to having many more in the future.

I also wanted to thank you guys for your help, you all helped save the campaign and you're all fucking awesome.

Since it was requested multitudes of times, I should throw out there I DO still have the chat logs of the rage that followed when all That Guys were purged, if Veeky Forums still really wants it.

Y'all did good. Thanks for smiting the evil!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3DoJYlg646o
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm glad to hear this man, nothing makes me happier than problem players getting the boot and a beautiful game being restored to its former glory. With this victory, I ride off into the sunset.

AWAAAAAAAAYYYYY

It's always a nice thing to hear. I enjoy myself a god-tier That Guy story, and the turnout was amazing.

Would you believe me if I said I've gamed with even WORSE people? I once saw the DM get fucking attacked. Nick was terrible shitbaby tier, but goddamn.

I've always said that you should be kind, but you shouldn't be exploitable.

I hope your DM remembers this in the future.

I kinda under stand, though - I used to be the same way. I had to understand fairness, integrity and immersion comes before being kind.

I also totally used to be one of those DMs that gave players wayyy too many magic items.

Glad to hear the problem players got removed. Hopefully in the future you have to deal with less That Guys in your campaign.

Every group has one. Just gotta hope he's not that bad.

I expected this thread to blow up, since the last one did. Welp, Veeky Forums has spoken I suppose.

>logs of the rage that followed when all That Guys were purged, if Veeky Forums still really wants it

whaddaya mean, "if"?

Well I suppose I'd be remiss if I didn't. I should preface there is one person in this chat who is not actually part of the game, but is an ex-PC that still sits in for all the games. For sake of identity protection she will be named Nancy.

Sam was pretty bro about it, surprisingly. I've made it into a wordpad file, so I could easily change the names, but here ya go.

Holy shit it's hard to make the system not think it's spam. Any suggestions on how to format this shit so I can send a link without getting rekt by the adminbot?

textuploader
.com
/538q9

If you see this post I figured it out - just remove the spaces

HERE WE FUCKING GO, FAGGOTS

Oh yeah I know that feel, some people do not know the meaning of the word chill.

Now let's see those chat logs!

here

Reading thtough this shit now. Wow. Way to candy-coat a GTFO...

> Tbf, I've been persecuted through enough games to know the eventual end game here.

This, "I've been kicked out of a lot of games" and that's not my fault, tho.

You really could've found a less cumbersome way to upload.

But GOD FUCKING DAMNIT. Did Luke, Plagueson of Nurgle teach these people how to play?

Can't tell who's side you're on.

I'm pretty sure he's saying, "If he's been kicked from a lot of games then it's probably his fucking fault, and that should probably be a red flag."

> female claims using fractional saving throws makes sense because husband

You changed the names... I dislike this. Mentions to you are OP. The rest aren't.

I understand the need for changing identities, protecting oneself from discovery IRL (But, when the post goes out to the people you tried to keep it from, it's kinda redundant- Example, my name is Jason. Literally. You guys still don't know me from Adam or Eve.), Keeping the story consistent with names already stated, and perhaps this is my constant use of /b/, but I still stick with

"The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact."

I know I'm being a stick in the mud, it's just a thing that's bugging me. I really am glad things went the way you like. Perhaps you can tell us about this world we helped save?

> My goal here is to speak, not on behalf, but in defense of my husband.
> Because Daniel is a cocksucker.

I would love to eventually do just that. I'm multitasking a bit too much atm to go all writefag on y'all tho.

And I changed the names so people didn't grab their Skype handles and go out and wreck them - which would still be completely justified for these fuckheads, but I'm a nice guy.

I will submit I probably should have kept the skype handles on there, because I figure roll20 needs a PSA on who not to play with, but who knows. Maybe they'll find a game dumb enough for their shit to fly.

Comparing them to Luke might be a bit harsh. On Luke.

^ This - and the fact that half of what she said is just straight-up lies.

> Zack: "do you think even the worst person can change...? that everyone can be a good person, if they just try?"

APPARENTLY FUCKING NOT!

Imagine a console allowing you to activate 2 physical ejector seats for those chatting.
which would you eject, and when?

I'd eject Zack at the first emoticon and Andy after he starts with the dipshittery.

NICK DETECTED

Danny Phantom here. Just wanna say
I totally agree. She probably also thinks we're the oppressive patriarchy as well.

SHUT THE FUCK UP, SHITLORD.

FUCK YOU, YOU TRIED TO RAPE ME WITH YOUR WORDS

OH FUCK, A NEW CHALLENGER APPROACHES!!! Everyone, roast her SJW ass!

You're all making my day.

It's not the real Steph. If only.

Have a wallpaper, everyone. Veeky Forums rarely disappoints

Oh, cool. False alarm folks.

Lol. Your sexuality is so frail that text on a screen can violate your sexuality to a degree you decree your discomfort on the same level of rape. Go read a dictionary.
I know you're joking user. Have fun :^)

> Ooh wow, Otyough Hole is now about your character´s personality?

> How the fuck is “Follow the rules” unreasonable standards?!

> I had no idea getting Iron Will for free and not consulting your GM´s about it was so character building.

I love you guys.

You're all wonderful.

I'm off to work for now - if this thread is still relevant when I return I could writefag up some story of the setting that was saved, as requested.

Godspeed, tg.

Please do, I've read enough that guy bullshittery to last a month.

I mean, I enjoyed it at first but seeing the whole skype chat logs and general behavior and escalation is a very cringeworthy thing. It's no better than tabloid articles on the fall from grace of some random celeb.

So, rather than relish on that like a crowd of sadistic plebs, I suggest that we pat ourselves on the shoulder for ousting toxic rollplayers, and have OP tell us about this setting and adventures we apparently helped saving.

visualising nick with a fedora and a mlp shirt for some reason

This is some awesome shit, OP. I can't believe I missed that thread.

Holy fuck, YES!!!

Hey....i'm Oscar from the original thread, and you can call my Oz. I just want to set a few things straight, no hate, no anger.

The first being i had +60 to my diplo. Yeah, it's true the last 2 sessions in that group i played i did, up until then was +15 and most the time diplomacy wasn't rolled and rp was used to resolve rp situations.

Second, we had a town, army, and 3235 gold (I honestly don't know how he thinks we have hundreds of thousands) and most of these assets were acquired in role play with various nobles. I don't even think a diplomacy check was rolled at all. And even when it was, it almost never change the outcome of the talks and i had to plan accordingly.

Third and last: I never once argued with the main dm or any of the house rules before the end game, and when i did i only really pointed out skill tables as it's really hard to judge such things as a jump check without one. The only real time i got into real arguments was when rules were made up on the spot that directly interfered with what the players were doing. The best example was we were given by (i believe) the OP in a dungeon a CL 30 fountain of Restoration that one drink acted like a full nights rest. So, being the greedy bastards we are the entire party except for the DM surrogates were all for trying to take it. So after some knowledge checks we found out it would be impossible to move because if disturbed the magic would alter and not have the benefit of the magic. So, using quintessence which i had acquired very early on in the campaign and was approved by the DM we set about to cover it and remove it from the time stream and bring it with us, because again we are greedy. We were told straight out by the co-DM "You can't do that, it won't work, stop trying." At which point we did and moved on. It really does hurt to think that the world we built together through trial and tribulation is just being dissmissed at "YOUR OP AND DON'T DESERVE IT" even though we worked for and earned it.

Oz again: and really, a lot of what OP is saying is a half truth really :/ In game the only instances of people being rude was sam, and that's because he kept calling people a wining little faggot for complaining about a exceptionally long and hard dungeon. This is my two cents anyway.

New to the way Veeky Forums works, but Sam in all instances is Daniel. So yeah, sorry about that haha.

>We aquired this town and army in roleplay with nobles
>Acquired a town
>not even a diplomacy check
>doesn't see a problem with this

Nick here, I can second Oz' post, numerous artistic liberties were taken in the weaving of this tale of woe and autism. I made some assumptions I didn't think anybody *could* get butthurt over. Mybad.

Haha, i can see where that would look fishy. Well to keep the 5 session stories short. We orignally came to this land to sell fire arms to the populace (dragonmech as prior approved by the GM) and ended up using them to save the lord and most the capital from a dragon attack. The lord was grateful and granted us some land that we might build a town on, we of course needed to pay taxes and negotiate with local lords for food, tools, and people.

I wasn't saying a diplo check was never rolled, i am just saying the the natural flow of the conversation didn't need to much outside input from a roll as it interested both parties for acquiring and selling of resources and goods.

I am not Sam. I can confirm that.

Looks like OP and Sam/Daniel are separate entities the way I read it.

Speaking of lying: youtube.com/watch?v=3DoJYlg646o

>[6/29/2016 2:52:53 PM] Zack: /)o.o/) /)o.o(\ (\o.o(\
>[6/29/2016 2:53:23 PM] Zack: all three of my faces and all six of my arms are shocked

I can't believe you knowingly play with a fucking Rakshasa.

I can't tell if this girl is actually trying to
>implying greentext
or we live in a time where normals just do that with a >carat whenever they want.

Either way it looks retarded.

oh, you mean memearrows?
they're pretty cool, everyone's using them

What if we are all Sams, and we are all Daniels?

posting in ebin thread

>[6/29/2016 3:54:21 PM] OP: And you still don’t see a problem with his attitude? Why did you marry lol

That fedora man is probably the only living thing that would willingly marry an obvious /b/tard like her. Holy shit the level of cringe reading that was immense.

Memes were a mistake.

my sides

We all are Alpharius

What Oscar was tryin got say is HE said Sam but wasn't referencing my name changed - one of the players was actually called Sam, but I changed it to Daniel, uisng Sam for someone else. "Sam" is short for something else.

Speaking of half-truths, look in a mirror. Welcome to make a fool of yourself if you need, but I would prefer civility.

I think Veeky Forums is smart enough to know how it goes - though also probably smart enough to disbelieve shit.

Also, this.

And how are Skype logs HALF truths lol

He might be pulling the "EDITEDD!!1!!1" card.

>Wizard / Ur-Priest / Mystic Theurge

Jesus Christ.

Hey man at least he's not playing Pun-Pun!

>"I could give a shit about the campaign at this point, if professionalism and civility cannot be had around the table, it is not a table I would sully my sheet with"

Holy shit this guy's head is up his ass.

It's been another day, and I'm bumping the thread. Hopefully we can get some stories from OP about the game we helped save.

I do plan on doing some writing, but I have another game on Saturday mornings and I'd be a pretty shitty player if I was caught doing what looks like writing fanfiction about another campaign at the table. So it shall wait.

CONFIRMED