This is how I Fighter

This is how I Fighter

Poking livestock?

How many cows does it take to get to 10th level?

Fighters using charisma ever? Lol, not happening.

Wouldn't he be more of a Swashbuckler than a Fighter in any case? Or a Cow Dueler or something?

Well maybe for rollaway purposes, like if he was a noble but not some wyssy paladin.

Or a ranger with favored enemy Bovines for Minotaurs, Gorgons and Goristros and shit?
I'm a kindly DM so I'd let it apply to Goats as well.

High Charisma Fighters best Fighters.

If he was a swashbuckler then he's not a fighter, and the thread is pointless once it shows once again how boring the fighter class is.
Low strength low constitution as well?

Low wisdom, high charisma
low strength, high constitution
No Int, high dexterity

>Low strength fighter
Character denied. Stop trying to gimp yourself in favor of "role playing".

Fighters tend to fight other people.

Weapon finesse, faggot.
Ever heard of "cherry tapping"?

Not in public or polite company, no.

>Weapon finesse, faggot.
Unless you take Deadly Agility, you're still gimping yourself but since you're playing a fighter and not a warlord you probably aren't.

stabbing injured cows doesnt make you a fighter.

my grandpa did this his whole life , he was a butcher and served in ww2, so he probably was more of a fighter than this faggot.

This is how I Paladin

Your Paladin is Josh Brolin?

>Fighters using charisma ever?
>Lol, not happening.

Those are solid gold ornaments. That means at least one or two is a charisma boosting magic item borrowed from someone else.

Arthur Pendragon did not have or need charisma boosting items. Excalibur's sheathe might have made him invincible, but the leadership was all natural.

Yeah, that's why Lancelot was porking his wife and the round table was literally falling apart around him.

>the round table was literally falling apart around him.
He built the knights of the round table and was the best king ever(tm) until mordred fucked everything up.

By being an Atheist and killing your god?

So you're playing a gimp?

Weapon Finesse is garbage.

If you weren't a Fighter, I'd say you were gimping yourself, rahter than piling shit on shit.

By fighting strongly fixed bouts where everything is weighted so strongly in your favour its sad, in front of screaming idiots and tourists?

Toros are healthy and very, very strong. They are at peak physical state when they enter the arena.

How else are they supposed to look impressive in a world where wizards can create demiplanes?

It's not like commoners know any better.

No, guys on horses stab them and wear them down first.

Thats not how you spell Gilgamesh.

Juan José Padilla Is a Spanish Matador and real life hardass. He returned to the ring 5 months after being gored and losing his left eye. Exactly the sort of "crazy brave" machismo exhibited by FRPG characters.

If you're fighting cattle that's already half dead, and you get gored/lose an eye doing it, it just tells us how incompetent you are.

Then again, it would model how much Fighters suck so I guess it does model some things well.