DEUS VULT CRUSADERS!

DEUS VULT CRUSADERS!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UWeeV7N3vDM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I don’t give a fuck who you are or where you live. You can count on me to be there to bring your fucking life to a hellish end. I’ll put you in so much fucking pain that it’ll make Jesus being nailed to a cross in the desert look like a fucking back massage on a tropical island. I don’t give a fuck how many reps you have or how tough you are IRL, how well you can fight, or how many fucking guns you own to protect yourself. I’ll fucking show up at your house when you aren’t home. I’ll turn all the lights on in your house, leave all the water running, open your fridge door and not close it, and turn your gas stove burners on and let them waste gas. You’re going to start stressing the fuck out, your blood pressure will triple, and you’ll have a fucking heart attack. You’ll go to the hospital for a heart operation, and the last thing you’ll see when you’re being put under in the operating room is me hovering above you, dressed like a doctor. When you wake up after being operated on, wondering what ticking time bomb is in your chest waiting to go off. You’ll recover fully from your heart surgery. And when you walk out the front door of the hospital to go home I’ll run you over with my fucking car out of no where and kill you. I just want you to know how easily I could fucking destroy your pathetic excuse of a life, but how I’d rather go to a great fuckng length to make sure your last remaining days are spent in a living, breathing fucking hell. It’s too late to save yourself, but don’t bother committing suicide either… I’ll fucking resuscitate you and kill you again myself you bitch-faced phaggot.

Welcome to hell, population: you

>mfw in 1204
Guys? I don't think this is what Jerusalem looks like.

PRAISE BE THE LORD!

so how do i play a non Edgy paladin like character in an RPG system?

shit i meant to play a Non-Edgy Crusader but had paladins on my mind.

Nothing edgy about killing Arabs son.

DEUS
VULT

Deus vult my brozeufs.

wait a second guise...

Best crusader in 40k fuck off space marines

as a Templar player, an entire faction dedicated to the eternal crusade, even I must give way to the Redeemer.

>arthurian britain
>britain at all
>crusades

what the fuck am i reading lad

the crusades were overwhelmingly french and waaaay after arthur's time

You can see him standing, as usual, next to a huge fire.

>mfw Arthur fought against the invading Anglos whose descendants currently inhabit England

It doesn't matter, 99% of Arthurian legend was created by French poets 700 years after Arthur (who probably wasn't even named Arthur or was a king) and have little to do with the original subject. Better to just imagine him as a Germanic and be done with it

It's ahistorical anyway. IIRC at least one of the knights went out crusading, and some of them say King Arthur himself did too.

I imagine the story like a medieval superhero comic more than anything else, complete with monsters of the week and contrived scenarios to make the greatest knights of the realm fight and see what happens.

This. None of the current myth has anything to do at all with historical accuracy or the original celtic legend. Maybe not even his name

Filename:Zealot
Pictured:Crusader

That's not actually true, most bits are descended from native Britons,

DEUS VULT!

Literally no, Geoffrey of Monmouth wrote 99% of the Arthurian legend like 500 years after he existed. Hundred years later Arthurian romance took off in France and the tales were popular in French courts. They even added shit like Lancelot

Oh shit, I thought you meant the legends are descended from most Britons, not most Britons are celts

As for that, I have no clue. I assumed that the modern Brits are a hodgepodge of Norse, Frankish, Germanic, and Celtic origin. More than like skin colour or ethnic phenotypes people cared more about the language you spoke's origin. In fact thats what the word "Race" originally described

>I imagine the story like a medieval superhero comic more than anything else
Including endless reboots and new characters being introduced in the ongoing stories of older, more known superheroes.

Lancelot wasn't part of the original Welsh folktale for example, he was a Mary Sue written in by Chrétien de Troyes.

Yeah, this.

Onwards bretheren! DEUS VULT!

Hey bros. With all the glory of the Kingdom of Jerusalem happening, don't forget that Spain could use a little DEUS VULT too.

Wasn't expecting that

Have a bigger version, friend.

Thanks!

Oh, come on, AGAIN?

DEUS VULT!

You stop that.

Bring it.

>mfw come across this thread listening to youtube.com/watch?v=UWeeV7N3vDM

TEUTONS OUT OF LITHUANIA

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

10/10 cringe

Yea, your pic is pretty shit

Man /pol/ is so edgy.

Deus Vult, righteous brothers!

Kek wills it

why is it vult and not willt (prounounced the same)

Why don't you go "accidentally" kill some Poles, we hear you lot love that!

>overwhelmingly French
>what is England
>What is Venice
>What are Germans
>Who is Richard I Lionheart (super French, but technically English)
>Who is Frederick Barbarossa (never actually made it, but still a major Crusader king)

For that matter,

>what is the Byzantine Empire
>what is literally the reason (on paper) for the Crusades

That's what you get for being filthy pagans.

Deus Vult.

Deus vult for you to stop crusading for a second so you can repopulate and make some little crusaders.

Crusader quest is never coming back is it?

You would have us abandon our gods, the gods of our fathers, and for what?

To bow to your Pope? To lose our identity as a people, our very souls? To spit on the graves of all those who came before us?

No, you mad German, we will not!

Trust not this deceiver, brethren, for he rides upon a Satan!

DEUS VULT! ONWARDS! DEATH TO THE PAGANS!

Look into The Reconquista. Spain DID historically DEUS VULT.

>tfw someone caps a post you made

Long ago, I went to war
To fight the scourge of Christendom
I held aloft my blessed sword
And said, "By God, let them come."

They said their eyes are red as flame
I heard it told, from hell they came
Their breath is fire, their tongues are forked
Thus are the beasts, of Dragon's Gate.

The Fates were kind they let me in
The dragon's lair, the den of sin
I placed my sword upon its heart