Colonies of Nibiru Nation Game

Thread 1: Stranded

Conspiracy theorists believe that our solar system has an undiscovered tenth planet that only revolves around the sun every once in a while. In the year 2168, they were proven right. Technology experienced a huge boom, owing to the massive untapped resources on this new planet, and some people, entire families even, began to... change, becoming like the fantasy creatures of myth and legend. Colonies were soon set up, from mining companies to refugee camps (many governments 'pressured' those who had changed to leave) and most prospered, for a time. Until the strange planet once again left our solar system. Now effectively alone with each other, the fates of the surviving Colonies of Nibiru are up to you.

Other urls found in this thread:

client02.chat.mibbit.com/?channel=#Nation&server=irc.mibbit.net
pastebin.com/bgzZvPMh
youtube.com/watch?v=i5udSz_GwPc
pastebin.com/vTabg3DK
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

TO PLAY:
Simply fill out the stat sheet, and join the chat!
Chat: client02.chat.mibbit.com/?channel=#Nation&server=irc.mibbit.net

Nation Sheet:
Nation Name: (What your new nation is called)
Nation Race(s): (What kind of peoples inhabit your nation)
Color: (Your color on the map)
Fluff: (What you were before 'The Stranding'; greatly helps with determining eccentricities, I suggest you don't take this lightly.)
-Don't fill out (unless told to)-
Settlements: (player-named capital)
Territory: 7
Population (+growth/turn): (GM Generated)
Food (+growth/turn): (GM Generated)
Currency: (GM Generated)
Structures: player-fluff government building, Chosen Resource structures (See Section 2 on rulesheet)
Defenses: (GM generated)
Military: (GM generated; see rulesheet)
Tech: (Point buy system, see rulesheet)
Resources:
Eccentricities: (GM generated, see section I)

And finally, the rulesheet: pastebin.com/bgzZvPMh

Nation Name: Black Feather Tribe
Nation Race: Lizardmen (70%), Turtlemen (30%)
Color: Dark Purple

Fluff: They were a group of botanist sent to research flora for medicinal purposes.

The rest is not be filled out unless told to. I would like that green bay in the north east quadrant near the center if I may.

Choose starting resources and tech, friendo

20 food (2pts)
Small Supply of Lumber (1pt)
Amateur Xenobiologist x2 (2pts)
Student Xenobiologist (2pts)
Herbology Tech (1pt)
Fishery Tech (1pt)
Tattoo and Piercing Tech (1pt)

Nation Name: The Devil Ant Nests
Nation Race(s): Devil Ants (mutated ants)
Color: Blue
Fluff: The Devil ants were once ants carried over as food for colonists during the long trip to Nibiru. The colony did not survive, but the ants did. The ants mutated, gaining in size and complexity as well as overall intelligence shown in complex planning and operations. As well the Devil ants became more adept at noticing mutations within their number. This new species has created a nest where the old colony once stood, stretching deep and wide below the surface.
Settlements: First Nest
Structures: Queen's Chamber, Lvl 6 Mushroom farms
Military: (GM generated; see rulesheet) +2 Militia
Tech: [Foraging I] [Selective Breeding II] [Agriculture II] [Poison I] [Drone Morphism I] [Engineering I]
Resources:

Power Lv1
Farms Lv2
Quarries Lv1
Lumberyards Lv2

Nation Name: New Albion
Nation Race(s): Human
Color: Red
Fluff:

Established as a territorial colony of the jolly old Empire, New Albion was established to expand the territory and lands of His Majesty the King. Overseen by his very own son, Gregory, Prince of Wales with the help of world renown hunter, explorer, and ladiesman Sir Frederick Herbert Williamshire the IVth, were to establish and expand new colonies and eventually a territory and dominion of the Empire here on this planet.

The colonists had brought with them only supplies they needed, the shirts on their back, and the Empire's famed "Aether Oscilator" disitingrating rifles, they found themselves surrounded in a wild and untamed territory full of strange new flora and fauna (of which Sir Williamshire has already discovered 12 new species of giant beast all charred beyond scientific recognition)

Determined to fullfil the orders given to them by the King, and with enthusiasm for the contest, the stranding has not deterred them in their goal. To establish a dominion of the Empire, and perhaps one day reestablish transport with the home islands.

Technology:
[Professional Mecenary] (2 points)
[Aether Oscilator Disintegrators Lv2] (2 points)
[Forging Lv1] (1 points)
[Agriculture Lv2] (2 points)
[Foraging Lv1] (1 points)
[Engineering Lv2] (1 points)
[Infantry Lv1[ (1 points)

bamp

Nation Name: Machinia
Nation Race(s): Dwarves, Gnomes, and Humans
Color:Grey
Fluff: This colony was set down to be a primary industrial node for the planet. Able to mine, construct, and forge a large supply of what was necessary for the capitol in order to facilitate the expansion of itself and other colonies so the resources could be in turn extracted and delivered to Earth. This left it at somewhat a disadvantage with in the way of a food supply, but that was assumed to be taken care of either on earth's end or from other colonies in trade.

When the planet started mutating people and the colony stopped getting fresh shipments of food and colonists, The people of MAchinia turned inwards. They started crafting machines to and constructs to make up for the lack of people, and started strictly controlling and managing resources and food to maintain their longevity. Thus Machinia it's name, for it's highly regulated society and constructs.

Settlements: Machinia Prima
Structures: House of Lords, Power plant L1, Mine L2, Quarry L2, Farm L1
Tech: (Point buy system, see rulesheet)Forging 2, Engineering 2, Infantry 1, Clockwork Constructs 1, Resource efficiency 1
Resources: 10 food, small supply of ore, small supply of coal

>Structures:
Governor's Manor
Power:
-Lv1 Aether Rifle Recharger
-Steam Furnace Electric
-Hydroelectric
Farms: Lv1
Quaries: Lv1
Lumberyard: Lv1

[Black Feather Tribe]
Settlements: (player-named capital)
Population: 10 (+2/turn)
Food: 30 (+5/turn)
Currency: 5 (+2/turn)
Structures: Farms II (2), Power I, Quarry I, Lumberyard II
Defenses: 1 (Capital City)
Military: Player-fluff militia unit
Tech: Herbology I, Fishing I, body modification I
Resources: Professional Xenobiologist, Power: 1 (+1/turn), Stone: 1 (+1/turn), Wood: 4 (+2/turn)
Eccentricities:
[Botanists]: The Black Feather Tribe are experts on the Flora of the Planet. The Fauna give them more trouble.

[Devil Ant Nest]
Population: 10 (+4/turn)
Food: 10 (+6/turn)
Currency: N/A
Defenses: 1 (First Nest)
Military: 3 Player-fluff Militia
Tech: [Foraging I] [Selective Breeding II] [Agriculture II] [Poison I] [Drone Morphism I] [Engineering I]
Resources: ??
Eccentricities:
[Invasive Species]: The native fauna of the planet have no idea of your capabilities, making them easier to take down, though peaceful interactions are next to impossible.
[Mutations]: The Ants have found that they grow and evolve at an alarming rate, though outside technology is much harder for them to grasp.

[New Albion]
Settlements: (Capital)
Population: 11 (+2/turn)
Defenses: 1 (Capital)
Military: 1 Player-fluff mercenary [+1](-1 food/turn) 1 Player-fluff militia
Tech: Aether Oscilator Disintegrators II, Forging I, Agriculture II, Foraging I, Engineering II, Infantry I
Resources: Ore: 2, Power: 5 (+3/turn)
Eccentricities:
[Jolly Old Empire]: On a mission of expansion, New Albion can colonize more territory before it gets harder to do so. But their lands may be more dangerous as a result.
[Riflemen]: The Colony's patented disintegrator rifles are stronger than normal, though normal infantrymen equipped with them cost Power as well.

[Machinia]
Food: 20 (+1/turn)
Currency: 5 (+3/turn)
Structures: House of Lords, Power plant I, Mine II, Quarry II, Farm II
Defenses: 1 (Capital city)
Military: 1 Player-named militia
Tech: Forging II, Engineering II, Infantry I, Clockwork Constructs I, Efficiency I
Resources: Power: 1 (+1/turn), Ore: 2 (+2/turn), Stone: 2 (+2/turn)
Eccentricities:
[Industrial Center]: Mining has long been a way of life for the people of Machinia, though they aren't so good at handling other resources.
[Small]: Even the humans of Machinia are small, and so the colony consumes less food than others. However, the constructs they produce are costly in power.

Game begins now. And remember, 3d100!

Rolled 43, 62, 28 = 133 (3d100)

>Nation Name: Machinia
Nation Race(s): Dwarves, Gnomes, and HumansColor:Grey
Fluff: This colony was set down to be a primary industrial node for the planet. Able to mine, construct, and forge a large supply of what was necessary for the capitol in order to facilitate the expansion of itself and other colonies so the resources could be in turn extracted and delivered to Earth. This left it at somewhat a disadvantage with in the way of a food supply, but that was assumed to be taken care of either on earth's end or from other colonies in trade.
When the planet started mutating people and the colony stopped getting fresh shipments of food and colonists, The people of MAchinia turned inwards. They started crafting machines to and constructs to make up for the lack of people, and started strictly controlling and managing resources and food to maintain their longevity. Thus Machinia it's name, for it's highly regulated society and constructs.

Food: 20 (+1/turn)
Currency: 5 (+3/turn)
Structures: House of Lords, Power plant I, Mine II, Quarry II, Farm II
Military: 1 Player-named militia
Tech: Forging II, Engineering II, Infantry I, Clockwork Constructs I, Efficiency I
Resources: Power: 1 (+1/turn), Ore: 2 (+2/turn), Stone: 2 (+2/turn)
Eccentricities:
[Industrial Center]: Mining has long been a way of life for the people of Machinia, though they aren't so good at handling other resources.
[Small]: Even the humans of Machinia are small, and so the colony consumes less food than others. However, the constructs they produce are costly in power.

1. Begin construction of a Smelter to process the ore so we can build wonders with it.

2. Begin construction of a Forge to take the refined ingots we have and Shape them to suit our needs.

3. Begin construction on a Machine workshop to design, prototype, and refine our clockwork constructs.

Rolled 35, 74, 81 = 190 (3d100)

Fluff: The Devil ants were once ants carried over as food for colonists during the long trip to Nibiru. The colony did not survive, but the ants did. The ants mutated, gaining in size and complexity as well as overall intelligence shown in complex planning and operations. As well the Devil ants became more adept at noticing mutations within their number. This new species has created a nest where the old colony once stood, stretching deep and wide below the surface.
Population: 10 (+4/turn)
Military: 3 Basic Soldier Drones
Resources:
Eccentricities:
[Invasive Species]: The native fauna of the planet have no idea of your capabilities, making them easier to take down, though peaceful interactions are next to impossible.
[Mutations]: The Ants have found that they grow and evolve at an alarming rate, though outside technology is much harder for them to grasp.

1. Send out worker drones to see what is around the nest.
2. Have the worker drones begin to dig out another egg chamber for storage and monitoring of the young eggs and larva.
3. Begin looking through the youngest drones for interesting mutations, if any.

Rolled 29, 35, 23 = 87 (3d100)

[Black Feather Tribe]
Settlements: Swamp Base One
Food: 30 (+5/turn)
Resources: Professional Xenobiologist, Power: 1 (+1/turn), Stone: 1 (+1/turn), Wood: 4 (+2/turn)
Eccentricities:
[Botanists]: The Black Feather Tribe are experts on the Flora of the Planet. The Fauna give them more trouble.
1. Study Flora
2. Build more structure dock-ways for better city stability
3. Scout the area

Fluff:

Established as a territorial colony of the jolly old Empire, New Albion was established to expand the territory and lands of His Majesty the King. Overseen by his very own son, Gregory, Prince of Wales with the help of world renown hunter, explorer, and ladiesman Sir Frederick Herbert Williamshire the IVth, were to establish and expand new colonies and eventually a territory and dominion of the Empire here on this planet.

The colonists had brought with them only supplies they needed, the shirts on their back, and the Empire's famed "Aether Oscilator" disitingrating rifles, they found themselves surrounded in a wild and untamed territory full of strange new flora and fauna (of which Sir Williamshire has already discovered 12 new species of giant beast all charred beyond scientific recognition)

Determined to fullfil the orders given to them by the King, and with enthusiasm for the contest, the stranding has not deterred them in their goal. To establish a dominion of the Empire, and perhaps one day reestablish transport with the home islands.
Tech: Aether Oscilator Disintegrators II, Forging I, Agriculture II, Foraging I, Engineering II, Infantry I
Resources: Ore: 2, Power: 5 (+3/turn)
Eccentricities:
[Jolly Old Empire]: On a mission of expansion, New Albion can colonize more territory before it gets harder to do so. But their lands may be more dangerous as a result.
[Riflemen]: The Colony's patented disintegrator rifles are stronger than normal, though normal infantrymen equipped with them cost Power as well.

Stat post, actions incoming

Rolled 38, 76, 43 = 157 (3d100)

1. Start cutting down the surrounding trees and expand our borders

2. Construct a simple iron mine for our needs

3. Construct a basic forge just enough to make replacement parts

[Machinia]
>Should have +4 food/turn
Both the Smelter an Workshop barely get off the ground [1/4], but the Forge is coming along nicely! [2/4]

[Devil Ants]
The scouts are sent out (1/2), and the Worker drones are nearly finished with the egg chamber [3/4]. Meanwhile, the Queen inspects her newest children, and is most pleased! Some of their pincers seem to be sharper than the others. It'll take a bit more time until they're fully formed, though. [3/4]

[Black Forest Tribe]
A study of the nearby Flora commences [1/4], and infrastructure improvements start [1/4]. Nothing of interest is found nearby, however.

[New Albion]
It's a new day, and time for expansion! [1/2] Construction of the mine begins. [2/4], and the basic forge just starts to undergo construction itself. [1/4]

>Nation Name: Machinia
Nation Race(s): Dwarves, Gnomes, and HumansColor:Grey

Population: 12 (+2/turn)
Food: 24 (+4/turn)
Currency: 8 (+3/turn)
Structures: House of Lords, Power plant I, Mine II, Quarry II, Farm II, Smelter(1/4), Forge(2/4), Machinist shop(1/4)
Military: 1 Drawven Volunteers
Resources: Power: 2 (+1/turn), Ore: 4 (+2/turn), Stone: 4 (+2/turn)
Eccentricities:

Statpost

Rolled 83, 33, 33 = 149 (3d100)

1.Continue to construct the Smelter. We need it to refine the ore we mine now. We cannot abide tardiness.(1/4)
+Industrial Center

2.Contine Work on the Forge. We've made good progress and with the Forge operation we can use it to shape processed metal to our whims. (2/4)
+Industrial Center

3.The Machine shop is coming along too slowly. Come along men, we are going to these machines to deal with this world. (1/4)
+Industrial center

Rolled 32, 80, 89 = 201 (3d100)

[Black Feather Tribe]
Population: 12 (+2/turn)
Food: 35 (+5/turn)
Currency: 7 (+2/turn)
Resources: Professional Xenobiologist, Power: 2 (+1/turn), Stone: 2 (+1/turn), Wood: 6 (+2/turn)
Eccentricities:

1. Study Flora
2. Continue Construction
3. Gather medicinal herbs

Rolled 8, 82, 14 = 104 (3d100)

Fluff:

Population: 13 (+2/turn)
Food: 16 (+6/turn)
Resources: Ore: 2, Power: 8 (+3/turn)
Eccentricities:

Expansion 1/2
Mine 2/4
Forge 1/4

1. Forward into the jungle, and fear not. 1/2 expansion

2. Keep digging the mine 2/4

3. Keep building the forge 1/4

[Machinia]
The smelter is finished! [Smelter I], The forge and shop are still coming along, though. [3/4; 2/4]

[Black Feather Tribe]
The study nearly finishes! [3/4] And construction is done; the Tribe has learned something about construction! [Construction I] A few herbs are gathered as well. [Medicinal Herbs: 4]

[New Albion]
1) Expansion halts, though a small mine is constructed in the capital. [Capital Mine, 1 ore/turn] Progress on the forge halts as well.

[Devil Ants]
Turn Bank- 1

Fluff:

Governor's Manor
Power:
-Steam Furnace Electric
-Hydroelectric
Mine: +1 ore/turn
Population: 13 (+2/turn)
Food: 16 (+6/turn)
Resources: Ore: 2, Power: 8 (+3/turn)
Eccentricities:

Expansion 1/2
Forge 1/4

Rolled 18, 85, 87 = 190 (3d100)

[Black Feather Tribe]
Population: 14 (+2/turn)
Food: 40 (+5/turn)
Currency: 9 (+2/turn)
Tech: Herbology I, Fishing I, body modification I, Construction 1
Resources: Professional Xenobiologist, Power: 3 (+1/turn), Stone: 3 (+1/turn), Wood: 8 (+2/turn), Medicinal Herbs: 4
Eccentricities:

1. Study Flora
2. Use Wood to make some small fast ships
3. Scout East

Rolled 30, 78, 45 = 153 (3d100)

1. "Alright lads, listen up.

My name is Sir Frederick Williamshire. My business as you know is fighting, fighting beasts and savages. Oh, and anyone else who wants to have a fight.

Now our duty here is to see that we expand the borders of his Majesty's colony. I've been told we've been hitting resistance with the local wildlife, follow me men and i'll show you how it's done proper.

Good luck. And good hunting!"

Sir williamshire joins the expansion effort blasting any that stands in our way, and teaching the militia how to hunt

1 Player-fluff mercenary [+1]
1 Player-fluff militia

2. Construct a barracks, right and proper. We'll need a real place to start drilling in soldiers for his Majesty.

3. Continue to build the forge. We shall need more rifles for our soldiers.

Rolled 4, 4, 83 = 91 (3d100)

Fluff: pastebin.com/vTabg3DK
Population: 14 (+2/turn)
Food: 28 (+4/turn)
Currency:11 (+3/turn)
Structures: House of Lords, Power plant I, Mine II, Quarry II, Farm II, Smelter I, Forge(3/4), Machinist shop(2/4)
Resources: Power: 3 (+1/turn), Ore: 6 (+2/turn), Stone: 6 (+2/turn)
Eccentricities:

1. With the smelter Complete it will now purify and refine all our available ore.
+Industrial center
+Efficiency

2. The Forge is nearly done, Finish it! (3/4)
+Industrial Center
+Engineering II

3.Contine working on the Machine Shop. We need it for making our constructs better.(2/4)
+industrial Center
+Engineering II

[Black Feather Tribe]
>Please Note, any progress already made toward an action should be included with said action

The study is still stalled, though a boat is built, using some wood. [-2 wood, Player-named navy unit; Shipbuilding I] Scouting to the east reveals much, as the wilds of the alien world house many creatures, that look similar to those on earth. Some scaled birds are shot down, and used as food. [+3 food]

[New Albion]
New Albion finally puts boots on fresh soil! [+4 hex] And a barracks is almost completed. [3/4] The forge doesn't see much progress though. [2/4]

[Machinia]
The smelter roars to life... and promptly dies. It is easily fixed though. Construction on the forge stalls, but the Workshop is finished! [Workshop I]

Map

Fluff:

Determined to fullfil the orders given to them by the King, and with enthusiasm for the contest, the stranding has not deterred them in their goal. To establish a dominion of the Empire, and perhaps one day reestablish transport with the home islands
Governor's Manor
Power:
-Steam Furnace Electric
-Hydroelectric
Territory: 11
Population: 15 (+2/turn)
Food: 21 (+6/turn)
Resources: Ore: 4 +1/turn
Power: 8 (+3/turn)
Eccentricities:
[Jolly Old Empire]: On a mission of expansion, New Albion can colonize more territory before it gets harder to do so. But their lands may be more dangerous as a result
[Riflemen]: The Colony's patented disintegrator rifles are stronger than normal, though normal infantrymen equipped with them cost Power as well

Forge 2/4
Barracks 2/4

Rolled 88, 34, 20 = 142 (3d100)

1. Expand again and down south into the jungle

"I love the smell of half incinerated meat carcass in the morning."

2. Keep constructing the barracks 2/4

3. Continue to build the forge 2/4

Rolled 38, 56, 78 = 172 (3d100)

>48062504
[Black Feather Tribe]
Population: 16 (+2/turn)
Food: 48 (+5/turn)
Currency: 11 (+2/turn)
Military: Player-fluff militia unit, Salty Sea Snake (Naval Unit)
Tech: Herbology I, Fishing I, body modification I, Construction 1, Shipbuilding 1
Resources: Professional Xenobiologist, Power: 4 (+1/turn), Stone: 4 (+1/turn), Wood: 8 (+2/turn), Medicinal Herbs: 4
Eccentricities:

>1. Study Flora (3/4)

>The creation of the Salty Sea Snake brought exploration fever. Soon an expedition was form and the ship sailed northward along the coast.

>Expand territory to shoreline

Rolled 34, 33, 26 = 93 (3d100)

Population: 16 (+2/turn)
Food: 32 (+4/turn)
Currency:14 (+3/turn)
Structures: House of Lords, Power plant I, Mine II, Quarry II, Farm II, Smelter I, Forge(3/4), Machinist shop I,
Resources: Power: 4 (+1/turn), Ore: 8 (+2/turn), Stone: 8 (+2/turn)
Eccentricities:

1. Now that the smelter is fixed, *grumbling is heard about doing right he first time.* Let's get that ore smelted!
+Industrial center
+Efficiency

2.Continue work on the forge! Shit's sake guys.(3/4)
+Industrial Center
+Engineering II

3.Time to scout out these strange new lands.

[New Albion]
The colony expands, and the barracks plods along. [+4 hex; 3/4]. No progress on the forge, however.

[Black Feather Tribe]
The study completes! [Herbology II] The expedition sees much beneath the waves, both big and small. Small fish are brought up as more food. [+2 food]. And the Tribe's lands expand! [+4 hex]

[Machinia]
Again, the smelter roars to life, and begins its work. [1/2] The forge is finally completed! [Forge I], but nothing is found on the expedition.

Rolled 8, 94, 91 = 193 (3d100)

Population: 18 (+2/turn)
Food: 36 (+4/turn)
Currency:17 (+3/turn)
Structures: House of Lords, Power plant I, Mine II, Quarry II, Farm II, Smelter I, Forge I, Machinist shop I,
Military: 1 Dwarven Volunteers
Resources: Power: 5 (+1/turn), Ore: 10 (+2/turn), Stone: 10 (+2/turn)
Processes: Smelting ore(1/2)
Eccentricities:

1.Continue to smelt that darn ore down!
+Industrial center
+Efficiency I

2. Expand outwards and claim some lands.

3. Expand and improve our mine in order to output more ore!
+Industrial Center
+Engineering II
+Efficiency I

Fluff:

Determined to fullfil the orders given to them by the King, and with enthusiasm for the contest, the stranding has not deterred them in their goal. To establish a dominion of the Empire, and perhaps one day reestablish transport with the home islands
Governor's Manor
Power:
-Steam Furnace Electric
-Hydroelectric
Population: 17 (+2/turn)
Food: 27 (+6/turn)
Resources: Ore: 5 +1/turn
Power: 15 (+3/turn)
Eccentricities:
[Jolly Old Empire]: On a mission of expansion, New Albion can colonize more territory before it gets harder to do so. But their lands may be more dangerous as a result
[Riflemen]: The Colony's patented disintegrator rifles are stronger than normal, though normal infantrymen equipped with them cost Power as well

Forge 2/4
Barracks 3/4

Rolled 62, 1, 45 = 108 (3d100)

[Black Feather Tribe]
Food: 55 (+5/turn)
Currency: 13 (+2/turn)
Tech: Herbology II, Fishing I, body modification I, Construction 1, Shipbuilding 1
Resources: Professional Xenobiologist, Power: 5 (+1/turn), Stone: 5 (+1/turn), Wood: 10 (+2/turn), Medicinal Herbs: 4
Eccentricities:

1. Study Recreational Plants (Something Tobacco like)

2. The Salty Sea Snake needs support, as well as support for a larger fleet. The Black Feather Tribe starts building a dock on the shore

3. The local creatures, though strange and frightful, could potentially be used as beasts of burden. Start taming larger animals.

Rolled 95, 1, 99 = 195 (3d100)

1. Continue to finish the barracks 3/4

2-3. We've cut off the peninsula, now to take the rest!

Eastward men, until we reach the sea. Expand!

[Machinia]
The smelter stalls again, but the colony expands! [+4 hex] And the workers begin to dig deeper into the earth. [3/8]

[Black Feather Tribe]
A... mind altering plant is discovered. It's properties are being researched. [2/4] Meanwhile, there is disaster at the docks as shoddy construction makes it collapse, and before they can swim to shore, a huge shark-like creature eats them all. [-2 pop] But some of the tribe start approaching nearby creatures, small red bull like ones. [1/6 (If you want to add food to the roll, tell me so)]

[New Albion]
The barracks are finished! [Barracks I] Though expansion suffers... complications. Namely in the form of large, white, elephant-like creatures that stampede when a novice militiaman fires his gun in a panic. [-2 pop]

Fluff:

Governor's Manor
Power:
-Steam Furnace Electric
-Hydroelectric
Food: 33 (+6/turn)
Resources: Ore: 6 +1/turn
Eccentricities:

Forge 2/4

Rolled 32, 70, 35 = 137 (3d100)

1. With our recent expansion and land gains, build more villages to improve population growth.

2. Train our militia in the barracks into actual soldiers!

3. Sir Williamshire goes out to hunt this vile beast, as the rest of our forces continue expansion eastward

Rolled 50, 45, 85 = 180 (3d100)

>48063156
[Black Feather Tribe]
Food: 20 (+5/turn)
Currency: 15 (+2/turn)
Tech: Herbology II, Fishing I, body modification I, Construction 1, Shipbuilding 1
Resources: Professional Xenobiologist, Power: 6 (+1/turn), Stone: 6 (+1/turn), Wood: 12 (+2/turn), Medicinal Herbs: 4
Eccentricities:

>1. Study Mind Altering drug (2/4)

>2. Tame red bull like creature (1/6, +40 food to the roll)

>3. The lives lost due to the horrible accident must not be repeated, nor should we allow their sacrifices be in vain. Commit Wood & Stone to Dock building

Governor's Manor
Power:
-Steam Furnace Electric
-Hydroelectric
Food: 33 (+6/turn)
Resources:
Ore: 6 +1/turn
Stone: 5 (+1/turn)
Wood: 5 (+1/turn)
Eccentricities:

Forge 2/4

Corrected stats

Rolled 92, 30, 88 = 210 (3d100)

Population: 20 (+2/turn)
Food: 40 (+4/turn)
Currency:20 (+3/turn)
Structures: House of Lords, Power plant I, Mine II(3/8), Quarry II, Farm II, Smelter I, Forge I, Machinist shop I,
Resources: Power: 6 (+1/turn), Ore: 12 (+2/turn), Stone: 12 (+2/turn)
Processes: Smelting ore(1/2)
Eccentricities:

1.Keep smelting that ore!
+Industrial center
+Efficiency I

2. Continue to expand the mine
+Industrial Center
+Engineering II
+Efficiency I

3. Construct a Fortess on top of our main city.

Nation Sheet:
Nation Name: Hallelujah
Nation Race(s): Humans mostly
Color: Tan
Fluff: Most people don't survive falling from orbit, let alone everyone aboard a colony ship plummeting like a rock. Hence the captain muttering "Hallelujah" just after planetfall, while the intercom was on. The name stuck.

Originally intended to be just another wave of colonists and supplies for a now defunct settlement, Hallelujah has become a surprisingly prosperous mining colony, even if they landed in one of the more arid regions instead of the lush valleys originally targeted.
Settlements: (player-named capital) Hallelujah Proper
Structures: player-fluff government building Refurbished Captain's Quarters, Chosen Resource structures (See Section 2 on rulesheet)
Tech: (Point buy system, see rulesheet)
Resources:

RESOURCE STRUCTURES:
-1 LV2 Mine
-1 LV1 Quarry
-1 LV1 Farm
-1 LV2 Power Plant (Repurposed Ship Reactor)

POINT-BUY STUFF:
-Student Xenobiologist (2pts)
-Professional Mercenary (2 pt)
-Engineering 2 (2pts)
-Forging 2 (2pts)
-Agriculture 1 (1pt)
-Infantry 1 (1pt)

Sweet, new player. Op will be back in 3 1/2 to 4 hours.

Nation Name: Altech Corporation
Nation Race(s): Humans and AI
Color: Cyan
Fluff: The Altech Corporation sent colonists to Nibiru late into the colonisation wave and had little oppurtunity to establish a foorhold. Specialising in Artificial Intelligence, the corporation wasn't interested in the natural resources of the planet, but rather how the strange affect that the planet had upon other life would interact with AI. Due to the colony being established late there was not much infrastructure constructed when the planet left the system and the AI, seperated from the control of Altech Command, soon took to oppurtunity to sieze control of the colony. While not especially harsh too the humans now under their control, the colonies new AI overlords still view them as expendable resources and treat them as such.

Ignore that last paragraph about the AI taking over, changed my mind and it wont let me delete it.

Bump

Test bump, then will finish updating. New players are still welcome, feel free to join in!

Rolled 22, 11, 52, 74, 73, 76, 76, 90, 8, 13, 58, 87, 37, 20, 39 = 736 (15d100)

Population: 26 (+4/turn)
Food: 34 (+6/turn)
Resources:
Eccentricities:

1-3. Scouting 1/2
4-6. Worker drone work on the egg chamber. 3/4
7-9. The drones with the sharp pincers are set aside and monitored as they will become a new type of warrior drone. 3/4
10-12. Expansion Begins.
13-15. Check the children some more for mutations.

[New Albion]
A new village starts to take shape [1/6], and the militia undergoes training. [2/4] Expansion efforts begin again! [1/2]

[Black Feather]
The study almost completes [3/4], and the taming begins [2/8]. A small dock is completed! [Dock I; -2 wood]

[Machinia]
Some of your ore is smelted [-4 ore, +4 refined ore], and expansion of the mine is halfway complete. [4/8] A fortress is being built as well. [3/6]

[Devil Ants]
The results of the scouting expedition come back to the queen; to the north and east is a harsh desert, and to the south a lush forest. Some ore is brought back. [+2 ore] The egg chamber is complete [Egg chamber I, +1 pop/turn, and the new clutch of babies is all grown up! [TECH: Sharpened Pincers I] The nest expands [+4 hex], and the children are monitored. [1/4]

[Hallelujah]
Settlements: Hallelujah Proper
Food: 10 (+3/turn)
Currency: 6 (+3/turn)
Structures: Refurbished Captain's Quarters, Mine II, Quarry I, Farm I, Power Plant I
Defenses (Hallelujah Proper): 1
Military: 1 Player-named Militia, 1 Player-named Mercenary [+1](-1 food/turn; -1 currency/turn)
Tech: Forging II, Agriculture I, Infantry I
Eccentricities:
[Death-Defying]: A generation after falling from orbit, and surviving, the peoples of Hallelujah have become more brave (Read: willing to do stupid dangerous shit), than the average Nibiruan. However, they are still a bit antsy when it comes to flying.
[Mining Colony]: The miners of Hallelujah have become adept at ripping the ore from the earth, but aren't keen on other resources.
>You can take 5 makeup turns

[Altech Corporation]
>Good to see you here, glad you found your way. But please see the rulesheet and buy your stuff!

Rolled 36, 10, 46 = 92 (3d100)

Population: 22 (+2/turn)
Food: 44 (+4/turn)
Currency:23 (+3/turn)
Structures: House of Lords, Power plant I, Mine II(4/8), Quarry II, Farm II, Smelter I, Forge I, Machinist shop I,
Defenses: 1 (Capital city),Fortress (3/6)
Resources: Power: 7 (+1/turn), Ore: 10 (+2/turn), Stone: 14 (+2/turn), Refined Ore 4
Processes:
Eccentricities:
1. Continue to expand the mine
+Industrial Center
+Engineering II
+Efficiency I

2. Continue to construct the city fortress. (3/6)

3.Build some Clockwork men using our refined ore.
+Forging II
+Efficiency I
+Engineering I
+Forge I
+Machine Shop I

action has
+Forging II
+Efficiency I
+Engineering II
+Clockwork Constructs I
+Infantry I
+Forge I
+Machine Shop I
Apologies

Rolled 39, 6, 67 = 112 (3d100)

[Black Feather Tribe]
Population: 20 (+2/turn)
Food: 25 (+5/turn)
Currency: 17 (+2/turn)
Structures: Farms II (2), Power I, Quarry I, Lumberyard II, Dock I
Resources: Professional Xenobiologist, Power: 7 (+1/turn), Stone: 6 (+1/turn), Wood: 12 (+2/turn), Medicinal Herbs: 4
Eccentricities:

>1. Study Mind Altering (Tobacco like) drugs (3/4)

>2. Tame that Red Bull Good (4/6)

>3. Expand Territory eastward along coast

Also, for those that haven't got the memo, world omniscience is the name of the game. Feel free to start being the assholes you are!

Okay, Sir Fredrick build a dock so I can buy stuff from you with drugs

I could certainly enjoy having medical supplies. What would you wish in exchange for this?

Rolled 85, 95, 54 = 234 (3d100)

Population: 31 (+5/turn)
Food: 40 (+6/turn)
Structures: Queen's Chamber, Lvl 6 Mushroom farms, Egg chamber I
Tech: [Foraging I] [Selective Breeding II] [Agriculture II] [Poison I] [Drone Morphism I] [Engineering I] [Sharpened Pincers I]
Resources: 2 Ore
Eccentricities:

(Don't forget to add my expansion to the map)

1. Continue checking the children for mutations 1/4
2. Begin feeding some children a diet with crushed ore within it.
3. Send some drones into the desert to see if they can adapt to the environment.

Addendum
Resources: Ore: 3 (+2/turn), Stone: 2 (+1/turn), Power: 2 (+2/turn)

Nation Sheet:
Nation Name: Santa Pirate Collective
Nation Race(s): Self Replicating Android Santa Pirates
Color: Green
Fluff: When the Mega-Corp “Christmas Fun-time Industries” dumped out their excess “Pirate Santa Andriods” as a failed attempt at marketing they could not have foreseen the result. The machinery of these androids meshed with the strange energies of this new planet unlocking their minds and allowing them to start build their own civilization “The North Pole Port”. These jolly pirates have taken to harvesting resources to increase their numbers and to spread cheer and fear to all across these new lands.

Ho ho ho and hand over your booty!

>North Pole plox

Structures: Power L2 Power L2 Mine L2
5 Barrels of Oil
2 Naval boats
2 Professional Mercenaries

[Shipbuilding I][Engineering I]

Rolled 62, 26, 91, 57, 37, 66 = 339 (6d100)

[Hallelujah]
Nation Sheet:
Fluff: Most people don't survive falling from orbit, let alone everyone aboard a colony ship plummeting like a rock. Hence the captain muttering "Hallelujah" just after planetfall, while the intercom was on. The name stuck.
Population: 21 (+2/turn)
Food: 25 (+3/turn)
Currency: 21 (+3/turn)
Resources: Ore: 13 (+2/turn), Stone: 7 (+1/turn), Power: 12 (+2/turn)
Structures: Refurbished Captain's Quarters, Mine II, Quarry I, Farm I, Power Plant II
Military: 1 Player-named Militia, 1 Player-named Mercenary [+1](-1 food/turn; -1 currency/turn)
Eccentricities:
[Death-Defying]: A generation after falling from orbit, and surviving, the peoples of Hallelujah have become more brave (Read: willing to do stupid dangerous shit), than the average Nibiruan. However, they are still a bit antsy when it comes to flying.
[Mining Colony]: The miners of Hallelujah have become adept at ripping the ore from the earth, but aren't keen on other resources.

>1/2/3: Meltdown
Right, so without trade ships rollin' in to take our ore off our hands and drop off cash, we're gonna need to set up the whole industrial process down here.

Step one is building somewhere to put the ore we dig up and melt the things til' we have usable metal.

>4/5/6: Toolbox
Now, step two is building a factory of sorts. To take the refined metal and make it into parts, which will then be turned into...

...well, anything we damn well want, that's what.

CONTINUED

[Santa Pirate Collective]
Settlements: (Player-named Capital)
Population: 12 (+2/turn)(-1 Ore/turn)
Power: 10 (+4/turn)
Structures: Capitol Building, Powerplant II (2), Mine II
Defenses (Capital city): 1
Military: 2 Player-Named Mercenaries [+1][-2 Power/turn][-2 currency/turn] 2 Player-named Boats [+.5][-1 oil/turn]
Tech: Shipbuilding I, Engineering I
Eccentricities:
[Pirates]: The Collective is very experienced sailing the high seas! They can't swim though, and many short-circuit before the can be rescued.
[Self-replicating]: It is easier for the collective to make more of themselves, though they need Ore as well as power to increase their population.

Rolled 24, 26, 58, 69, 95, 24 = 296 (6d100)

[Santa Pirate Collective]
Settlements: (North Pole Port)
Population: 12 (+2/turn)(-1 Ore/turn)
Power: 10 (+4/turn)
Oil: 5
Structures: Capitol Building, Powerplant II (2), Mine II
Defenses (Capital city): 1
Military: 2 Player-Named Mercenaries [+1][-2 Power/turn][-2 currency/turn] 2 Player-named Boats [+.5][-1 oil/turn]
Tech: Shipbuilding I, Engineering I
Eccentricities:
[Pirates]: The Collective is very experienced sailing the high seas! They can't swim though, and many short-circuit before the can be rescued.
[Self-replicating]: It is easier for the collective to make more of themselves, though they need Ore as well as power to increase their population.

1. Arrrr me mateies let’s raid us some lizards!
2. What, we need more oil? Get some elves on it!
3. We need better ways to deliver presents to our enemies [Artillery I]

Rolled 7, 28, 61 = 96 (3d100)

Governor's Manor
Power:
-Steam Furnace Electric
-Hydroelectric
Population: 19 (+2/turn)
Food: 39 (+6/turn)
Resources:
Ore: 7 +1/turn
Stone: 6 (+1/turn)
Wood: 6 (+1/turn)
Power: 18 (+3/turn)
Eccentricities:

Forge 2/4
Expansion 1/2
New Village 1/6
Army Training 2/4

1. LEFT! LEFT! LEFT RIGHT!
>Continue to train our militia into an army 2/4

2. Keep constructing the new village 1/6

3. Keep expanding! For the Empire! 1/2

Rolled 18, 4, 57, 27, 25, 52, 5, 24, 69 = 281 (9d100)

I forgot [Engineering II]

>7: Inherit the Eart- I mean Nibiru
Up until recently, we've mostly dug up the usual sorts of metals and ores. Standard stuff, for standard industrial use.

But this is a whole 'nother planet, and we have yet to check what strange geologies lie beneath our feat.

So let's survey the area!
>8/9: Digadig
Speaking of digging, let's make our existing mine a bit bigger.
>10/11: UNLIMITED POWER
We could probably squeeze a bit more juice out of the the ol' ship reactors if we tinker with it.

...better bring in the engineers when we do it.
>12/13: Vehicular Manslaughter
Hasn't been a big problem til' now, considering how clustered Hallelujah is, but we'll need something fast if we want to spread out.

So let's get to developing some wheeled deathtraps to race along the surface.

>14/15: Upwards and Outwards
Push back the fences, slap down some signposts, and file your paperwork folks.

Because this is a landrush of the "expansionist" sort.

[Machinia]
Continued expansion of the mind comes with a halt of the protective fortress [5/8, No progress], and some clockwork men undergo construction. [1/4]

[Black Feather Tribe]
The study of the plant finishes, it's found to be safe, and the group of botanists committed to the project light up in celebration. They get really fucking high. [Drugs I] The red colored bulls, known as Etsai, named from Basque myth, evade capture, injuring a lizard that gets too close, though the Tribe's lands expand! [+5 hex]

[Devil Ants]
The queen checks her pupae again; some seem to be growing longer legs [3/4] And the diet is a huge success- with it, the ants start to grow larger [Tech: Enriched Diet I]. The ants sent into the desert find that they can, in fact, survive in the desert, and expansion efforts are made. [+5 hex]

[Hallelujah]
The smelter! nears completion! [3/4] And the factory seems about halfway done. [2/4] The survey turns up nothing, but workers start expanding the mine. [2/8] Some progress on the land rovers [2/4], and the colony claims more land! [+5 hex]

[Santa Pirates]
A raiding party heads off to the Black Feather's in the south. They will arrive in [3 turns (You can burn power to make it quicker)] Meanwhile, one of the powerplants undergoes improvements [3/8], and artillery research nearly finishes! [3/4]

[New Albion]
Training halts, as the huge elephant creatures make their appearance again, and need to be chased away. The village plods along [1/6], and expansion is had! [+4 hex]

Nation Name: Altech Corporation
Nation Race(s): Humans and AI
Color: Cyan
Fluff: The Altech Corporation sent colonists to Nibiru late into the colonisation wave and had little oppurtunity to establish a foorhold. Specialising in Artificial Intelligence, the corporation wasn't interested in the natural resources of the planet, but rather how the strange affect that the planet had upon other life would interact with AI.

Structures: Power L2, Food L1, Mine L2, Mine L1
Resources:
Professional AI expert
Amateur Programmer (AI)
Amateur Programmer (AI)
Techs: [Engineering] [Programming L2] [Forging] [Electronics]

Rolled 24, 80, 99 = 203 (3d100)

Population: 24 (+2/turn)
Food: 84 (+4/turn)
Currency:26 (+3/turn)
Structures: House of Lords, Power plant I, Mine II(5/8), Quarry II, Farm II, Smelter I, Forge I, Machinist shop I,
Defenses: 1 (Capital city),Fortress (3/6)
Military: 1 Dwarven Volunteers, Clockwork men(1/4)
Resources: Power: 8 (+1/turn), Ore: 12 (+2/turn), Stone: 16 (+2/turn), Refined Ore 4
Processes:
Eccentricities:
1. Continue to expand the mine (5/8)
+Industrial Center
+Engineering II
+Efficiency I
+5 stone

2. Continue to construct the city fortress. (3/6)
+10 Stone

3.Build some Clockwork men using our refined ore.(1/4)
+Forging II
+Efficiency I
+Engineering II
+Clockwork Constructs I
+Infantry I
+Forge I
+Machine Shop I
+4 refined ore

Rolled 87, 93, 95 = 275 (3d100)

[Black Feather Tribe]
Territory: 16
Population: 22 (+2/turn)
Food: 10 (+5/turn)
Currency: 9 (+2/turn)
Tech: Herbology II, Fishing I, body modification I, Construction 1, Shipbuilding 1, Drugs 1
Resources: Professional Xenobiologist, Power: 8 (+1/turn), Stone: 7 (+1/turn), Wood: 14 (+2/turn), Medicinal Herbs: 4
Eccentricities:

>1. Start Farming drugs
+Herbology II
+Drugs I

>2. Tame the Etsai
+ 20 Food

>3. upgrade Lumbermill
+Construction I
+10 currency

[Altech Corporation]
Food: 10 (+2/turn)
Resources: Power: 2 (+2/turn) Ore: 3 (+3/turn)
Structures: Government Building, Powerplant II, Farm I, Mine II, Mine I, Professional AI expert, 2 Amateur Programmers
Defenses (Capital City): 1
Military: 1 Player-named Militia
Tech: Engineering I, Programming II, Forging I, Electronics I
Eccentricities:
[Wild Lands]: With their lack of a foothold, Altech has a slightly harder time expanding, but the surrounding lands are still uncorrupted.
[Not Interested]: The plundering of Nibiru's resources isn't much of a priority to Altech, but the planet does seem to react with their AI in weird, often beneficial, ways.

Rolled 90, 40, 36 = 166 (3d100)

Population: 31 (+5/turn)
Food: 40 (+6/turn)
Tech: [Foraging I] [Selective Breeding II] [Agriculture II] [Poison I] [Drone Morphism I] [Engineering I] [Sharpened Pincers I] [Enriched Diet I]
Eccentricities:

1. Continue monitoring the young with the longer legs. See what it could be used for. 3/4
2. Continue expanding into the desert
3. Begin assembling warrior drones with poisonous bites and sharp mandibles, make sure they are fed the enriched diet to grow strong.

Pop fix: 36, Food fix: 46

Food: 48 (+4/turn)
typo

Rolled 59, 74, 95 = 228 (3d100)

[Hallelujah]
Nation Sheet:
Population: 23 (+2/turn)
Food: 28 (+3/turn)
Currency: 24 (+3/turn)
Resources: Ore: 15 (+2/turn), Stone: 8 (+1/turn), Power: 14 (+2/turn)
Structures: Refurbished Captain's Quarters, Mine II, Quarry I, Farm I, Power Plant II
Eccentricities:

>1 Smelter [3/4]
SOON

>2 Factory [2/4]
LESS SOON

>3 Vehicular Manslaughter [2/4]
CONSIDERABLY LESS SOON

Rolled 25, 28, 41 = 94 (3d100)

Governor's Manor
Power:
-Steam Furnace Electric
-Hydroelectric
Territory: 15
Population: 19 (+2/turn)
Food: 39 (+6/turn)
Resources:
Ore: 7 +1/turn
Stone: 6 (+1/turn)
Wood: 6 (+1/turn)
Power: 18 (+3/turn)
Eccentricities:

Forge 2/4
New Village 2/6
Army Training 2/4

1. Expand west. We shall link up with those dashing dwarves and their fantastic machines

2. Keep building the village 2/6

3. Here's a good training exercise for our army. KILL THE ELEPHANT 2/4

[Machinia]
The mine plods along [6/8], but the fortress completes [+1 defense Machinia Prima] Finally, a pair of Clockwork men are trained, and ready for battle! [2 Clockwork Men [+.8](-1.5 power (each) )

[Black Feather Tribe]
A drug farm is nearly grown [2/4], and the Etsai are tamed! [Resource: Etsai Herd (sustainable)] Finally, improvements on the Lumberyard begin. [3/8]

[Devil Ants]
>Be sure to add your territory
Finally, the new young hatch, and the ones with the longer legs are much faster than the others [Tech: Scouting I]. Expansion starts again [1/2], and the drones are trained. [1/4]

[Hallelujah]
The smelter and factory both complete [Smelter I, Factory I]. And two small vehicles are made! [2 Player-fluffed Vehicles [.5x][-1 oil/turn]

[New Albion]
Expansion barely starts, and the village is still slow as ever. [1/2; 3/6] The elephant-like creatures, called Airavatu by the Hindu explorers that discovered them, are still being tracked. History repeats itself, as once again, Britain can't seem to keep out of India's shit [3/4].

Last turn for the night, thanks for playing!

Rolled 43, 17, 77 = 137 (3d100)

Population: 26 (+2/turn)
Food: 52 (+4/turn)
Currency:29 (+3/turn)
Structures: House of Lords, Power plant I, Mine II(6/8), Quarry II, Farm II, Smelter I, Forge I, Machinist shop I,
Defenses: 2 (Capital city),
Military: 1 Dwarven Volunteers,[2 Clockwork Men [+.8]
Resources: Power: 6 (+1/turn)(-3/turn), Ore: 14 (+2/turn), Stone: 3 (+2/turn), Refined Ore
Processes:
Eccentricities:
1. Continue one the mine!
+Industrial Center
+Engineering II
+Efficiency I
2-3 Work on expanding and improving the power plant. We need more power to sustain our troops. Spend money to expedite this process!
+Efficiency I
+25 currency

mine progress 6/8

[Altech Corporation]
Food: 10 (+2/turn)
Resources: Power: 2 (+2/turn) Ore: 3 (+3/turn)
Structures: Government Building, Powerplant II, Farm I, Mine II, Mine I, Professional AI expert, 2 Amateur Programmers
Military: 1 Civilian
Tech: Engineering I, Programming II, Forging I, Electronics I
Eccentricities:
[Wild Lands]: With their lack of a foothold, Altech has a slightly harder time expanding, but the surrounding lands are still uncorrupted.
[Not Interested]: The plundering of Nibiru's resources isn't much of a priority to Altech, but the planet does seem to react with their AI in weird, often beneficial, ways.

1) These lands are hostile and we will need advanced weapons to defend ourselves (begin researching/constucting energy weapons)
2) We are here to examine the strange properties of this world and we shall commence doing so (Study the changes that the AIs that we brought have undergone so far)
3) Begin constructing another AI to examine whether it follows similar properties to the other AI when programmed on this world or if it demonstrates a more extreme change

Rolled 25, 76, 59 = 160 (3d100)

Forgot rolls

I'm west of you

Bump

Bump

oh right

Rolled 51, 32, 97 = 180 (3d100)

[Black Feather Tribe]
Population: 24 (+2/turn)
Food: 15 (+5/turn)
Currency: 11 (+2/turn)
Tech: Herbology II, Fishing I, body modification I, Construction 1, Shipbuilding 1, Drugs 1
Resources: Professional Xenobiologist, Power: 8 (+1/turn), Stone: 7 (+1/turn), Wood: 14 (+2/turn), Medicinal Herbs: 4
Eccentricities:

The Salty Sea snake brought terrible news. Pirates will be upon the settlement and soon. The initial panic was eased with a smoke, and plans were made.
"We will not fight them on open water, instead we will force them to take the fight to the murky shores that is our home."

>1. Create range weapons that could reach the pirates before reaching the shore
+using wood

>2 & 3: Build up City Defenses

>48074938
Construction 1

Rolled 20, 43, 72 = 135 (3d100)

Population: 41 (+5/turn)
Food: 52 (+6/turn)
Tech: [Foraging I] [Selective Breeding II] [Agriculture II] [Poison I] [Drone Morphism I] [Engineering I] [Sharpened Pincers I] [Enriched Diet I] [Scouting I]
Eccentricities:

1. Expansion continues. 1/2
2. Continue drone training, have them hunt down and fight against dangerous wild life as practice. 1/4.
3. Send some of the long legged scouts through the mountains looking for anything of interest.
+Scouting I

Rolled 3, 11, 85 = 99 (3d100)

Governor's Manor
Power:
-Steam Furnace Electric
-Hydroelectric
Territory: 15
Population: 21 (+2/turn)
Food: 58 (+6/turn)
Resources:
Ore: 8 +1/turn
Stone: 7 (+1/turn)
Wood: 7 (+1/turn)
Power: 24 (+3/turn)
Eccentricities:

Forge 2/4
New Village 3/6
Army Training 3/4
Expansion 1/2

1. Deeper into the wilds as we expand! 1/2

2. Neither darkest jungle nor hottest desert will stop our men from killing that elephant! 3/4

3. Continue to build the new village 3/6

Nation Name: Mad Medicine Inc.
Nation Race(s): Humans (50%), Slimes (50%)
Color: Pink
Fluff: Hearing of the changes that happened to people in the colonies a group of curious, and some would say mad, individuals put together an expedition to study this phenomenon. They were determined to find the reason for the change and to harness it to create changes that would enhance the lifespan of humans indefinitely.

Power 1 L2, Mine 1 L1, Farm, 1 L1, Quarries 1 L1, Lumberyards 1 L1

10 food-1 point
20 money -1 point
Professional Mercenary (+1 pop)- 2 points
Professional Xenobiologist- 3 points
[Agriculture] - 1 point
[Engineering] - 1 Point
[Medicine] - 1 Point

>48075737

I'm offering you all my medicinal herbs

In return I would like you to station an army at my port to fend off pirates. This shall be only until trade is established between us. Trade will be considered established when
1. A dock to receive goods is build on your end
2. A decent fleet is built to escort the trade ships safely
3. A trade deal is made between us

[Machinia]
The mine is improved [Mine III (+1 ore/turn] 2-3)], and the power-plant undergoes improvements [3/6]

[Altech]
Research into energy weapons starts [1/4], as well as looking into the AI [2/4]. A new AI starts to be programmed. [2/4]

[Black Feather Tribe]
The tribe starts to build small rifles (or bows, whatever floats your boat), and arm themselves. [2/4], and some defensive walls are built [+.2 defense); Defenses I]

[Devil Ant Nests]
Expansion stalls, though the drone training crawls along [2/4 (be sure to include the tech you're putting into them)]. The scouts are sent through the mountains [2/4].

[New Albion]
The elephant-thing comes back, and injures the mercenary [ [Wounded] tag], but runs away before it can be properly tracked. Though construction of the village is almost done! [5/6]

[Mad Medicine Inc]
Food: 20 (+2/turn)
Currency: 20 (+2/turn)
Resources: Power: 2 (+2/turn) Stone: 1 (+1/turn) Wood: 1 (+1/turn), Professional Xenobiologist
Structures: Government Building, Powerplant II, Farm I, Mine I, Quarry I, Lumberyard I
Military: 1 player-fluff militia, 1 player-fluff professional mercenary [+1](-1 food/turn, -1 currency/turn)
Tech: Engineering I, Agriculture I, Medicine I
Eccentricities:
[Completely Mad]: Normalcy is boring! The scientists of the corporation find the unorthodox much easier, but don't really bother with the mundane.
[Determined]: The corporation are still determined to complete their mission, granting bonuses to research toward it, though they suffer greater penalties toward actions that contradict it.
>Five turn bank!

[Santa Collective]
Turn Bank: 1

[Hallelujah]
Turn Bank: 1

And map

Rolled 34, 79, 90 = 203 (3d100)

Population: 28 (+2/turn)
Food: 56 (+4/turn)
Currency:7 (+3/turn)
Structures: House of Lords, Power plant I(3/6), Mine III, Quarry II, Farm II, Smelter I, Forge I, Machinist shop I,
Resources: Power: 4 (+1/turn)(-3/turn), Ore: 16 (+2/turn), Stone: 5 (+2/turn), Refined Ore
Processes:
Eccentricities:

1-3. All efforts in Machinia are put towards improvement of the power plant as they can ill afford to lose the clockwork men. (3/6)

Rolled 21, 60, 92, 45, 67, 86, 14, 2, 10 = 397 (9d100)

Nation Name: Mad Medicine Inc.
Nation Race(s): Humans (50%), Slimes (50%)
Color: Pink
Fluff: Hearing of the changes that happened to people in the colonies a group of curious, and some would say mad, individuals put together an expedition to study this phenomenon. They were determined to find the reason for the change and to harness it to create changes that would enhance the lifespan of humans indefinitely.
Settlements: University City(capital)
Food: 23 (+2/turn)
Currency: 23 (+2/turn)
Resources: Power: 2+6 (+2/turn) Stone: 1+3 (+1/turn) Wood: 1+3 (+1/turn), Professional Xenobiologist
Structures: Government Building, Powerplant II, Farm I, Mine I, Quarry I, Lumberyard I
Military: 1 player-fluff militia, 1 player-fluff professional mercenary [+1](-1 food/turn, -1 currency/turn)
Tech: Engineering I, Agriculture I, Medicine I
Eccentricities:
[Completely Mad]: Normalcy is boring! The scientists of the corporation find the unorthodox much easier, but don't really bother with the mundane.
[Determined]: The corporation are still determined to complete their mission, granting bonuses to research toward it, though they suffer greater penalties toward actions that contradict it.
Remaining Turn Bank: 2

Excellent, EXCELLENT! It's time for us to do some SCIENCE! First things first, we need to establish our foothold, set up enough labs for everyone, AND SOMEONE FIGURE OUT WHY MY SECRETARY IS SUDDENLY A SLIME!

1-2 Construct further lab facilities

3-5 Study the slime population to better understand how they have changed

6-7 Expand north

8-9 Search the nearby area for new and exciting resources

Rolled 82, 95, 19 = 196 (3d100)

Population: 46 (+5/turn)
Food: 58 (+6/turn)
Tech: [Foraging I] [Selective Breeding II] [Agriculture II] [Poison I] [Drone Morphism I] [Engineering I] [Sharpened Pincers I] [Enriched Diet I] [Scouting I]
Eccentricities:

1. expansion continues 1/2
2. Soldier drones continue to be trained 2/4
+ Poison I
+ Sharpened Pincers I
+ Enriched Diet I
+ Drone Morphism I
3. Scouting through the mountains continues.

Population: 28 (+2/turn)
Food: 56 (+4/turn)
Currency:7 (+3/turn)
Structures: House of Lords, Power plant I(3/6), Mine III, Quarry II, Farm II, Smelter I, Forge I, Machinist shop I,
Resources: Power: 4 (+1/turn)(-3/turn), Ore: 17 (+3/turn), Stone: 5 (+2/turn), Refined Ore
Processes:
Eccentricities:

revised stats

scouting at 2/4

Rolled 29, 38, 26 = 93 (3d100)

>48077355
Population: 26 (+2/turn)
Food: 5 (+5/turn)
Currency: 13 (+2/turn)
Defenses: 1.2 (Capital City)
Tech: Herbology II, Fishing I, body modification I, Construction 1, Shipbuilding 1, Drugs 1, Defenses I, Efficiency 1
Resources: Professional Xenobiologist, Power: 9 (+1/turn), Stone: 8 (+1/turn), Wood: 16 (+2/turn), Medicinal Herbs: 4
Eccentricities:

>1-2 Those small rifles must be finished
+Efficiency 1
>Build an army
+15 food
+Efficiency 1