Obsidian

what the fuck

Who are the fucking faggots that "redesigned" the website.

Sell the news plus bitcoin reaching an ath

Everything reached ATH today. Except this tanking coin.

We tried to warn you but you wouldn't listen. You could have prevented this...

Yep I was an original buyer at 50 cents before the first dump. Told you this was a fucking scam coin multiple times and u didnt fkn listen

You deserve to stay poor. Their dev team dumped on you yet again.

People selling doesn't mean it's a scam coin you dummy.
The volume is 18btc, you think devs are dumping? Really? nig u a brainlet

For real though, this shit is headed downward and you all should sell asap. Just going to get worse. Talkin' sub 2k within the week.

>mfw for literally MONTHS now you've been warning people that this is a scam coin

People, for fucks sake, the lead dev IS CALLED PAJEET. THERE WAS A LEAK FROM THEIR TELEGRAM CHAT A FEW MONTHS AGO OF THE DEV TEAM DISCUSSING DUMPING THEIR COINS!!!!!!!!!!

I dont even know why I am writing this. In roughly 3 weeks a fresh batch of newfags will buy into this and pump it again. Fuck you idiots for making curryniggers rich.

>In roughly 3 weeks a fresh batch of newfags will buy into this and pump it again.

Then you shouldn't sell just yet.

No, you should definitely sell and buy again in roughly 3 weeks. And then sell again the night before the app release.

Thank you jesus. I almost FOMO'd into this shit last week but I was too lazy.

Never follow shills on Veeky Forums.

ICO price was $0.18, right?
Time to take profit, I guess.

>had sell target at $0.70
>wanted to sell the news
>spent some time on the discord
>decided this is a legit project and I want to hodl
>could have doubled my stack
>feels bad man

lol you act surprised that muh blockchain messenger got pumped and dumped.

whoa that new website is lit! yeah!!!

Congrats on this. Seriously.

Does anybody know the ico price for this in satoshis? I lost my blockfolio info and am trying to add it in again.

Thanks

I just came here to laugh at those of you still holding obshitdian.

App release at christmas bro, we're gonna 10x at least
(OH GOD WHY DIDN'T I SELL THAT THE FIRST PUMP)

Tbh I'm not even mad. A coin that goes sideways in a comfy 20% range like clockwork is pretty easy to trade.

It's going to pump and dump again.

guys let's help eachother, everyone dump now so we can bring the price waaaay down and that way we all increase our stacks. I already dumped mine cmon guys lets work as a team, if we can get this below 2k that would be GOLDEN!

Please, please please any whales wanna help me out? dump all of it now pleaseeee please

lmao I was told by pajeets here that “THIS SHITS GONNA MOON, GET IN” but decided to not get FOMO’ed. Now I have a 100% increase in portfolio because I put my funds in IOTA. lmaoing at your lives

lost $400 on this shitcoin
immediately put it towards XLM and re-gained what i lost in like 20mins
cya on the moon boy0z

> Queue rave music

I hate these fucking cats

AYYLMAOOOOO

Holy fuck its pravik and friends. 10/10

also marketing director sagescam publicly acknowledges the website looks like dogshit and still the dev team sees no problem with it being released for investors to see. How shady/retarded/pajeet is this management team?

If you're feline right for a good time stay tuned for next week's episode of AAAHH REEEE NOOOO

>website is not acceptable
Then why the fuck did you release it!?

Fucking assholes goddamit

because they are fucking sloppy and have terrible coordination. nobody works in the same office and they communicate on slack. they would rather release a buggy shit product to meet a deadline then take the time to QA

Rebrand #2 coming soon... to a roadmap near u

app release in 3 weeks and no pr. not even a medium article about rebranding.

It's like a really bad Kerbal mission where instead of going into the moon you faceplant into the dirt.

This really soured my faith on the project.

I hope the app is actually good or we'll be bagholding for a while.

well guys, you really convinced me to sell. I'm sure this whole thread is not FUD, just legit concerns. Guess it's time to dump all my bags and move on since this project is finished with no chance of ever recovering.

They're going to fix the boo boo website

Wait until it recovers on christmas eve, then dump and rebuy after the christmas day crash

Who cares, app is coming out this month. This dumping over the way a website looks is fucking ridiculous. People want any excuse to dump, I swear.