Card Identification

Anybody know which card this is supposed to be?

Somebody said Oath of Liliana but google images says otherwise.

I plan to buy 5 for a playset and one to masturbate on.

bump

It's going to be Oath of Liliana

Where are people getting these artbook images? Why is there no scan of the Zendikar artbook yet?

Also, pretty clearly looks like it's going to be Liliana's version of the Gatewatch Oaths.

How the fuck does that thing balances on top of her head?

Did you get bored of the sucubus topic?

Just buy a Lil costume for a model from cosplaydeviants.

Magic, presumably.

Maybe it hooks behind the head and in her hair?

Magic.

That giant metal thing on her head looks stupid.

Oath

That Jace dick must be 20/10 for Liliana to actually join these motherfuckers.

>They beat Emmy-chan
What contrived bullshit is this? Do they trap her in the moon with the Five-Legged Shrew?
>All the known Eldrazi titans were dead or imprisoned again
Goddamnit

How do the Jacetice League even know to come to Innistrad? Is Jace a brainswalker now?
I'd blame MaRo for this but I'm sure it's not his fault the writing is so hamfisted.

>imprisoned again
yup

In one of the latest articles, Jace goes to tell the rest of the Oathvengers everything and lead them back to Innistrad.

slut magic

Chandra and Nissa beat Ulamog and Kozilek. Tamiyo and Liliana beat Emrakul. Jace and Gideon confirmed scrubs of the League.

I'd be less upset if it weren't so goddamned obvious. I almost hate to ask, but how do they stop Nahiri? Power of friendship again? Does she plainswalk away with an evil laugh and go try to join up with Ob Nixilis? Do they start a reverse-Jacestice League?

You know what? Screen cap this. When the UR where they resolve this drops in like three months I want someone to know that I fucking called it.

>Tamiyo and Liliana
and Nissa, if you look closely

>Nahiri and Ob starting up MTG's Legion of Doom

I wouldn't mind it.

that might be nice if done properly
>if done properly
know what, scratch that, it wont

>mfw we get an extremely pissed off Garruk trying to cut his way through the Gatewatch and kill Liliana in a future set

Mtg marvel the film when?

Well she paid the (3) to equip cost so it's definitely Magic: The Gathering.

Unlikely since Ob hates her guts but I wouldn't mind seeing that pan out. Just imagine, they could work together or whatever and then Ob backstabs her by stealing her spark and stranding her on a plane. It would be like pottery.

I think this is a big problem with the timing of these releases and how the story is told. The art book gives the tl;dr summary of what happens and it sounds anticlimatic as fuck. Meanwhile it takes months before the actual story articles reach the conclusion and possibly give a more satisfying account of how it goes down. I think people wouldn't have been so annoyed if the story of Nissa and Chandra channeling all of Zendikar's mana to hold and defeat Ulamog and Kozilek came out before the art book and card spoilers that amounted to a couple lines of text implying that all it took was a fireball to beat them. It would make more sense to release the art book after the set comes out but I guess WOTC would rather try to increase sales by releasing it while the hype train is still strong.

>ebin white sorcery card of exiling out of play into the moon

wew

Possible flavor text please.
"I'll keep watch, over Jace's ass"
"do I have to save you guys again"
"for my own benefit, I'll keep watch."

Other planeswalker oaths
Tamiyo : "for stories unwritten, I'll keep watch"
Nahiri : "So no one will suffer as I have, I'll keep watch"
Ugin: "I'll keep watch over these meddling neo walkers"
Sorin: "that's a load of bullshit, nahiri, and we all know it"

Nico Bolus: I'm been watching you this whole time.

How much should we guess that the power rangers are all part of kekaiku?

I've tried. There's too much salt in Veeky Forums's asshole get past "xD channel fireball friendship ez mode". The super friends fucking lost that fight, and they lost hard. The walkers were getting ready to bounce. If Chandra had fucked up the fireball, they Titans would have fucked right off and took Zendikar with them because Nissa had to let go of the bindings.

incoming shitstorm

Bolas keikakku:
>Regain his powers
>Create the gatewatch
>Kill all important white waifus
>Send the gatewatch to the future where his evil is law

see "If it means I can do what needs to be done without relying on the Chain Veil, then I'll keep watch."

WOO EXCITING STUFF
SURE IS SOMETHING LILIANA WOULD SAY AND DO

Ajani: in memory of the fallen I'll keep watch
Koth : wherever the phyrexians show up, I'll keep watch
Garruck: I don't care how many people I'll have to kill, I'll keep watch
Tezzeret: if Jace is keeping watch, I'll keep watch too.
Domi: Bitch, I might keep watch.
Tibalt : FUUUUUCCCCKKKK YOOOOUUUUU

>Implying they won't just retcon that too

She said all that stuff pre-Jace D. She was just sexually frustrated is all.

Not sure why I replied to you in . Disregard that

>Get blown the fuck out by a random nip for the second time

M-muh good at heart waifu...

Bolas: according to my keikakku, i should keep watch

>Jace and Gideon confirmed scrubs of the League.
Gideon is literaly the only one holding this group of retards together.

They're actually setting her up to be Jace's tsundere love interest. Can't wait for Gideon to die and get replaced by Elspeth in the Gatewatch so Jace can finally become the harem self-insert for the players.

Elspath: As long as I am dead, I'll keep watch.

>tfw you realize Gideon just wants the Gatewatch to continue because he's lonely and wishes he still had comrades who he didn't get killed

Venser: >implying you're actually dead

Xenagos: can't keep watch, I'm dead.
Or
If I keep watch, can I be god?

>Get ass kicked out by Tetsuo Umezawa
>Swear revenge
>Come back even stronger
>Get ass kicked out by Toshiro Umezawa
>Swear revenge
>We are returning to Kamigawa
I wonder what will happen this time...

Ob: As long as I get to skull fuck Nahiri, I'll keep watch over and over again.

Oh god! It all adds up now!
When will someone cast Turn to Female on Jace?

Liliana Jolie

>Jace becomes female
>This is not a problem, Liliana can find the finest undead horsecock
>???
>Jace has kids.

She traps Sorin in stone and fucks off with zero consequences

hay, remember that time liliana killed some random lady's moose so she could resurrect it for shits and giggles?

remember that time she murdered some fucking ANGELS 'cause they were trying to stop her from doing EVIL things?

>Jace has kids

Gideon's

Tamiyo already turned them down

To be fair, Liliana don't need reason to kill angels. She just really hates them.

Tamiyo should hang out with Narset instead. I think they would have a really great dynamic.

I posit that Nahiri is better at killing angels than her.

>Angel is Archangel of Tithes
>Lili attacked get with 5 zombies
>spell costs 5 mana

I love little shit like this.

Nahiri didn't even kill any of them, just incidentally caused them to go crazy

>Garruk violently killing Jace, Gideon, and Elf Hitler
It would be a dream come true.

Eh, if it furthers her gains then it's in her character.

Kamigawa is a prequel set- Toshiro's interactions with Bolas happened before Tetsuo's.
The fact that the original block is centuries ago is why I really want to see Kamigawa revisited.

In that case she should take creatine instead.

She's joining them so she doesn't have to fucking kill herself using the Chain Veil, and will also have allies ton help her deal with it. Someone suggested that she'd show up on Kaladesh, and its entirely possible Chandra will take her there.

>Jace said you're having some trinket trouble
>what about it?
>*sighs distant sigh* I know somewhere that might be able to help
>Really. And where would that be?
>...Home.

You just know they would fuck it up by having the Gatewatch kill all the Great Kami

She's probably going to talk them into killing the demons she jas debts with, too.
"Oh, you guys travel the multiverse destroying great evil threats? I happen to know a couple of demons..."

iirc she's killed those already. It's what lead her to getting the chain veil

Only Kothophed and Griselbrand. The others are still around.

how many demon cocks did that bitch suck?

Four, I think.
At least that's how many she made deals with. How many just for fun is another matter.

Kothophed was supposed to be the strongest, though.

>Nico Bolas

COUSIN!

They will have mecha and be anime. Welcome to the world of weeb fighting.

I remember reading Lilliana origin when I was just starting to get into Magic

>Kothophed
>Black mana flowed from him like a fucking ocean
>Nicol Bolas was like "yo that nigga it's gangsta as fuck, don't mess with his creed, keep it real if you survive"
>Then literally BTFO Lilliana in matter of seconds
>Fills her power like if said powerlevel was the most trivial thing in the world for him
>Lilli was cumming

Then it was like, I killed you because le veil meme, next.

So anticlimatic.

I need a source for...reasons...

Larkin Love as power girl.

Fukin ded

Fuckin Roman

Glancing through this, I see that MTG lore has really become a pile of dung compared to the Brother's War and the Weatherlight. Do they have new writers or something?

>with some urging from Jace

Reminder that Liliana is tsundere for Jace and wants him to awaken her Prairie Stream.

>I-I don't like your mind tricks Jace... I-It's not like I want to join your s-stupid gang either!

>(Please love me...)

What was so wrong with weatherlight? Started in Theros, so I weren't there.

I can't get over how long and spindly her fingers are. Creeps me out.

they replace writers every year.
shit like the brothers war could never happen in modern magic, they only publish saturday morning cartoon style adventures

>dat Liliana

This. Its lowest common denominator cartoon stories now. Planeswalker cards are the worst thing to ever happen.

>InJacetice League

10/10
Who else gets to join besides Nahiri and Obsy?

Jesus christ I hope this isn't true.

Sorin dindu nuffin

>killing
>not raping

You wouldn't get Nahiri and Ob on the same team, not with Ob's raging hatred for Nahiri and anything vaguely Nahiri-like.
So you'd likely get one of them (probably Ob), Bolas, Bolas' Pet I mean Tezzeret, Ashiok, Vraska, maybe Tibalt.
Nahiri I see as not joining some Evil League because she doesn't see herself as evil, and doesn't have any reason for joining with anyone - as far as she knows, her home is dead and she's gotten her revenge. She'd more likely to end up going solo and fuck up some plane trying to recreate Zendikar in her madness

>Nahiri will never kill Elesh Norn and become the new Mother of Machines, turning New Phyrexia into a perverse, biomech parody of Zendikar

Why even planeswalk?

its on the fucking picture! for fuck's sake!

Tibalt : I'll keep watch if you guys made me a new card that doesn't suck
Elspeth : I'll keep watch if i get to stick godsend into heliod's ass on return to theros

Domri: [MUFFLED CLAN SIGNALING IN DISTANCE]

Either that, or starting the Young Jacetice because he's only, like, 17.

Do they not do spoilers on weekends?

Not shit. You would think you would know this since you clearly started playing during BFZ and that was like 2 sets ago.

Well you've got me there.