Draw Thread: The Little Flame Spirit Edition

Previous: Post any art requests you have ITT. Keep in mind, the drawfriends are doing this for fun, so do not be surprised or upset if they gloss over your post. The artists are here to draw what they WANT to draw, not what you THINK should be drawn.

Be patient, and bump your request one time every 24 hours from the time you posted the request. There is no exception to this rule, it doesn't matter if you "have work" or "are going to bed".

DO:
Provide good, detailed references (pictures are better than verbal descriptions), so the artists know what you're looking for as best you can.

Hold off on additional requests after receiving a delivery from an artist, and be mindful of the other requests that might deserve attention.

Mind your manners and say thank you! We appreciate our artists and their amazing work!

DON'T
Don't be an asshole and immediately repost your request because you don't like the FREE art you received.

And for fuck's sake, when someone is being an obvious cunt, DO NOT REPLY TO THEM. All you're doing is wasting bumps and fanning the fire.

>Artists and Artists-to-Be:
Feel free to drop your tumblrs/websites/commission/etc information drawfriends.

Books and Tutorials:
mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA
dropbox.com/s/kno4yv719g88pol/Tutorials.zip?dl=0
Figure Drawing:
quickposes.com/pages/random
Beginners Guide to Drawing:
archive.is/GNIq1
The w/ic/i art guide:

sites.google.com/site/ourwici/

>Reminder that nobody is entitled to a delivery under any circumstances within these threads.

requesting a male Hengeyokai monk in his hare/human hybrid form performing a jumping knee strike.

Requesting the hair and body in the top reference, but with occult-like facepaint in similar vein to the bottom picture, and a full pointed beard is preferred.

He wears no shirt and his chest is marked all over (again similarly to top pic), and he has nomadic styled bracelets on both wrists. Plain cloth pants tucked into some thick boots and secured with leather straps would be nice also.

I got a delivery for this character last week, it really did not get the image I had in mind for the character, which was my own fault, my reference and wording was not clear enough to put the right idea out there, so I apologize for that.

Thanks for reading, Veeky Forums.

forgot image

Hello friends, I'm from the previous thread! Once again, my request: I need a recolor or a redrawing of this pick here. Essentially turn the green to black, a sort of 'Night's Watch version of the garment

Requesting a homeless marine, from the Marines Errantor chapter. He has dirty and rusty armor, with various stains and grimy bits on it. He has a long, unkempt beard like top right, and generally looks unclean. His chapter badge is an orb on a stick

Quck sktch 1st gts

A swat knight

Requesting a young girl, early teens, recently turned into a vampire. She is on the floor reeling back in terror from her first feeding, blood has covered her, her victim and the floor. The victim happened to be her younger brother who looks similar to her in features. His face is frozen in confusion, all life drained from him.

Ref pics for expressions, top is her brother bottom is the vampire girl.

Throwing out another request for some space komodos. I've already gotten two fantastic deliveries from (I think) BogRoll and Flurry, so feel free to look this over if you dislike sloppy seconds.
The specific character I'd like is a female basically, less pronounced face ridges and a shorter/rounder snout in scrappy armour of a similar design to the two in the reference - that is, modular and replaceable plates of hard ceramic over a thick rubber-ish suit, sloped at the front and held together by a powered exoskeleton that assists with the wearer's movements in the heavy suit. Partially armoured tail, a power-pack on her back, maybe some electronic readouts on her chest/arms. Exact design is up to your aesthetic preference - it's a big galaxy after all - but it should look like it's been roughed up a bit. Optionally, some Hindu-style bodypaint, or a very loose sari wrap for extra swag if you can make it work.

For the lizard herself, one side of her face suffers from severe acid burns long since healed, and a handful of scars besides. One eye is disfigured from the burns, and some of her brow ridges are missing.

I'd like her half-squating as she offers some food to an off-screen child, weapon leaned against her side, with her mouth open and baring her teeth (very clumsy mimicry of a human's smile). The weapon would be a large-bore shotgun, but it's up to your preference again. Flavour with any other details you wish, I'm easy.

If there's something I can clear up, just ask, and a super big thank you to anyone wishing to give it a burl - and another to those artists who've already given me art.

Requesting a sketch/drawing of an unusual weapon. A friend of mine is making a Great Old One warlock for a 5e game, and his pact weapon is going to be a massive eyeball with a tentacle attached to the end opposite the pupil. He's going to basically swing it around like a ball and chain. I made a shitty reference picture, but it's fine if it looks different, that's just a general idea.

Sounds like Bloodborne II concept art lol.

Requesting high ranking follower of tiamat with a connection to white dragons. Preferably with intricate white religious robes with a scale pattern and/or a scale amulet.
Pic kind of related

>Requesting a great white hunter styled character for a D&D setting. He dresses like a noble and uses a self made pump action repeating crossbow. He also caries a short sword like a machete but fashioned for a noble (couldn't find a pic of anything I liked for it so I'll let you come up with it.)

Requesting a picture of a baddie for one of my RPs.

A middle-aged female orc chietain. Morbidly obese with a huge belly, a mountain of muscle and fat.
Wearing the usual orcish furs and scraps and a gutplate like in the pic related.

Carrying a huge battleaxe in one hand and a turkey leg in the other

so my request has been ignored for a decent amount of threads so hopefully adding some reference pictures will help

I would like to request a female, maybe around 18-20 years old, tan and some nice muscle definition. Medium length black hair. I would for her to be a bit dirty, covered in dirt, scrapes, blood and scars. I would like for her to have some nice muscle definition, not buff, but we'll tonned. Green eyes and if possible in a series of tribal like tattoos running from her side, up her arm and back and onto her shoulder with the primary tattoo being a red room on her chest area. If she could be wearing some simple shorts and covering her breasts (the tattoos are important and a shirt will sort of make that irrelevant)

1: level of fit/muscle she has

2: style of tattoos and skin color

3: position and size of the red moon

Gonna bump this request now that it has been 24 hours. Can provide more details and refs if needed

Might just be a shit request, mate.

Well, I don't really see how...

You're also biased to your own request, yeah? So makes sense you think it's cool. But if you really have been here as long as you say without attention, might be a sign, yeah?

You mean April Mathis painted green?

It's a fairly generic request, might be the problem.

I don't see what would make it bad though. Unless you can point something out to me. I have e I ly recently found some reference pictures so hopefully that will draw the artists eyes

Who wants to draw a Shadowrun character. Basically a down-on-her-luck decker that decided working for food was slightly easier than trying to steal the credits to buy it. Following in the footsteps of another feline-themed decker that's gone missing recently. Wears a pair of AR goggles built into a stylized mask that looks like a cat's skull. This, along with her favored weapon of super sharp claws, gives her stray-cat theme some bite.

Who?

Ohh, thank you for OP pic!
Tiny pride boost!

requesting a ninja girl, she wears a mask at all time for reasons I haven't come up with yet. She wields a kyoketsu-shoge (pictured weapon.) Would love to see her swinging her weapon about her in a defensive manner.

Bruh...At least pretend it's a delivery.

Not this fucking thing again. Haven't you been posting for like 10 threads straight? Do you need me to spell the message out for you?

He got what he asked for.

What are you mad about?

Every single thread I see this dumbass scaly posting for what I can only imagine is some weird fetish for him. If the only difference between males and females is the head, why's it need to be female? It's just wasting posts on something that'll never get done.

Yeah but I mean so is your whining, no?

Can i get an image of her in a nightgown resting outside in a grassy place looking up at the sky?

Reposting. Hope dies last as they say:
I'd like to ask for a character for a sci-fi setting like the ones in the left pictures. For clothes either a spacesuit or a jumpsuit of any sort you like, the pictures on the right are just there for inspiration. I'd just ask that if it's a jumpsuit it be the tight shiny type. Environment is not necessary and the pose doesn't matter.

The idea is that this character is about 15 and as meek and as easily scared as one can possibly imagine. While he constantly finds himself in the wrong place at the wrong time and gets way overwhelmed, he also mostly ends up finding a way to make the best of the given situation through wit and tech-knowledge.

Thanks to anyone who would bother with this!

It is a delivery, just not one I've drawn

hello, i was wondering if someone here could draw a top down icon for my characters unseen servant

long story short it is simply a specter wearing a chefs hat....

Something like this?

Requesting these two not-fallout characters (and their pic from about November) and their meeting with the 3rd player character.

They are relaxing by a pond / body of water.
The Dark Haired one is stripping / cleaning a gun and the redhead (or one with non coloured hair in the ref) Has her coveralls tied around the waist and she is in the process of removing her top.
In the water (unseen by both) a robotic hand is emerging.
(actually the new Synthetic/Android player character. This happened about 2 months ago.)

Forgot that I said I would draw this, Wippity

Requesting an image of the BBEG of our campaign. He's got white holy robes and generally looks like the priest of a good religion complete with robes and holy symbol. The only thing that separates him from the rest is that his skin has scales from the neck down. Basically i need a drawing for when the pope was finally discovered to be a reptilian in disguise preparing for the new world order.
pic related

Reposting my request from last thread of my exalted character

He's a thief and a pirate who wears clothes similar to the guy on the left (probably without the jacket though. He dresses light). He has a black newsboy cap like the ones in the picture, but the top of his has a layer of crow feathers on it. He has a legendary artifact staff that's his height made of orichalcum (Gold if you're unfamiliar with it) but the handle is encased in exquisite wood. The staff resembles a shepherd's crook, and that's what the three weapon pictures are for. In addition he also carries a shortsword sheathed on his left hip, a slashing sword on his back, and several throwing knives sheathed in various places on his person.

The character himself is almost six feet tall, has an athletic build, and a charismatic smile. He's got messy black hair underneath his cap, and bright green eyes. His overall colour scheme would be dark, with mostly deep blues and blacks.

Thanks!

Warhammer 40k Rogue Trader request
A male Navigator, no beard, pointed teeth, think shark teeth.
Outwardly, the only thing that sets Navigators apart visually is their third or Warp Eye on their forehead (as seen in pic related). Mine in particular is voidborn, which means he was born and raised on a ship so he'd probably be paler.
His House has a special ritual, and would like him drawn stripped down to his waist painting a map across his own body. He has red hair, shaved on the side shaggy on top.

Give it up furfag!

I too am drawing something

Not OR but that looks pretty cool so far

Repost

Can I get my reaper character drawn up? I need a young and sickly pail Philip Seymour Hoffman in a black bath robe with the hood up and fuzzy pink slippers sporting a a traditional reaper-scythe. He's got an almost jovial look on his face.

For the artist who delivered this last thread, thank you very much. It was exactly what I was hoping for.

Hey guys, I'd like to get this magic weapon drawn if it tickles anyone's fancy.

It's a sword in a cittern; that is, the top part of the instrument, circled in pic related, is the handle, and when it's drawn from the instrument, the strings disappear and a golden blade the size of a longsword comes out of the end of the "handle." It's described as being sunlight that is emitted from the weapon, so a golden/yellow glow would be perfect.

Thanks in advance!

Requesting a cute female Imperial Navy Captain, preferably with hime cut and high heels. Doesn't need to be colored.

Started about an hour ago. Post more references if you like.

Requesting an Orc Warlord, basically looks like the guy in the image, but with the weapons I posted, Ganondorf hair is optional.

That looks great! Loving it so far. Finding more dwarves in leather armor is kinda hard though.

Up to you if you wanna add more stuff like the cape of the dwarf on the left on the belt with daggers for the one on the right.

I'll be happy either way.

Forgot pic, congrats me.

Requesting my Acanthus investigating a really bloody, gruesome crime scene, with a look of sheer disgust on his face. He has blonde hair, and his coat is brown, with fuzzy tan inner trim.

Looks awesome so far-reaching I hope you're enjoying it.

not sure if the OR is still browsing since i posted the wip about a week ago but here is the finished request

That looks amazing!

Oh lord that's amazing

Requesting a tall lanky gravedigger. Points for holding a shovel. The example body is almost on point for what i'm looking for.

Maybe looking for a redraw?

Another image.

Requesting a friendly, social-butterfly-like, long-haired Portuguese woman, maybe early twenties? She's wearing a dress that features that red check pattern in some fashion, though not necessarily over the whole thing or anything? Just, like, it's somewhere on the dress. She's also wearing an army jacket over the top of it.

I didn't put much thought into the footwear, and you don't have to draw the full body, but if you do, sneakers would be fine, as would army boots.

Something like this?

yes thank you sir looks great so far.

I would like to request some fully body art of these characters, with less hump in the armour and a bigger sword on the male.

If coloured, both characters have dark skin, and the mans armour is black with yellow/gold highlights, same for the sword. The woman's armour is black with blue highlights.

The knight pic is the example of the guys size, along with the size of the sword.

What about colours?

I liked the white fur with black ear tips for his body. His vest is red with black fur collar, shorts are also red with a dark yellow sash (belt), the fist wrapping is a dark hemp (best way to describe its color.)
Thanks a ton.

Migrating to the new thread:

Requesting a duel between a female Spanish knight and a female Moorish warrior. The two are charging each other on horseback with their swords drawn. The Spanish knight is wearing the chainmail coif (head piece) in the picture and wielding her shield. The Moorish warrior is riding the horse in the picture and equipped with her own shield.

Thank you in advance to whoever takes this on.

Any chance someone could draw for me a ratfolk guy? He'd be dressed in armor, like a holy knight or paladin, yet, instead of the armor being clean and shiny, it has begun to rust and become dirty and dilapidated. Like, he's trying his hardest to be a good guy, but he can't help his disease-ridden nature.

Here you go.

Wasn't in my groove yesterday, only got one request done.

Back today and I hope to complete some more. You know the drill, two word requests.

It might take up to a day to deliver, so go ahead if you don't mind possibly waiting a while.

What did you fill yesterday?

Rotting Master

free charlotte

Constable warrior

That hair is going to be A+

hey

taking simple/unsettling request. Degrading/decaying robots/cybrogs/etc are fine too.

that it is

Thanks a ton, loving it!

This, who's asking?

Requesting a buff humanoid Squirrel wearing a squirrel skull over his head and wearing the gear in the pics. He is 6"ft tall and has auburn colored fur. His singlet is black white and gold and his boots are black and gold. He has black leather gloves and his ears poke through the skull.

Anonymous.

What does this even mean?

Ignore it.

Hey favourite creepy drawfriend!
Got a DA or somewhere I can stalk you?

I'm not seeing slot if cute orc slaves today...shame...

What a coincidence I was about to ask for a bi-pedaled monster with a lamprey styled mouth that rips off chunks of flesh from its victims.

Looking for an artist to commission for a single SFW character, preferably in the $15-30 range.

If you're available please link to this post with your contact information/prices and an example of your work.

Reposting because I did a shit job of explaining what I wanted. Basically I need a drawing for a Servant of Tiamat/ Dragon Priest NPC. Here's some details.

Worn Operator

Can I request an armoured humanoid with bits of the armour removed, and underneath is just dripping gore and bone? Go nuts with the armour design, as realistic or fantastic as you want.

hello.

not really, Only a blog that i seldom update

curioustrapmaker.blogspot .com

it does look similar.

i will try.

i will try.

Better than nothing! You should make a DA though, creepy stuff like that will reach the people well :)

i don't know. i don't feel comfortable with most of these sites. Not saying they are bad or anything. It is probably just me

Cute. No worries, was just a suggestion.

Requesting my Degenesis character.
He is a Clanner from a randomly rolled clan, and since i rolled tech level 5 but almost all tech 5 stuff is from other clans my DM agreed for my character to have a suit of armor made from modified Amsumo armour since that belongs to no clan.
So in short i need a picture of someone wearing a knightly/ Templer inspired armour made from the same material as an Amsumo wielding a longsword.
The Amsumo is left in the picture and right is a futuristic/ Christian inspired knight kinda like what i am looking for.
Thanks for reading.

I love it!
Thanks bud

Requesting a 20 - 30 page comic. Setting is your choice but it must take place in a tavern. Feel free to provide as many pages as you like.

oy, faggot, you forgot your tripfag