Is this bad? IOTA

It's going to go back up guys...r-right

Nooo its over

thank god

$5 by morning

koreans still pumping.

5.10 ftfy

Its over

>double green 5 min candles as he posts this.

yup

Lol it's up 200% over 7 days... Learn to recognize a top

retrace to $3.25 buy there then up to $8. Selll there

more often than not it will slowly go down and look like a stratis graph

THIS ISNT OVER YET!!!
>BUY, BUY, BUY

What are the features of this coin again? I mean, people have been talking a lot about monero lately due to how it's untraceable and whatnot. So what does this do? I'm a newfag

nothing and it has 5000 trillion coins

Nothing

So why exactly is it mooning?

big money are probably stealing from retards

I told you Veeky Forums, I told you hundreds of times. IOTA, like every top performing ICO, is designed to take money from idiots, dump, and then pump BTC across another $1000 threshold. IOTA dips and BTC breaks $12k. If you are still in denial about how this crypto scheme works when its this obvious, I have nothing further to say to try to help you.

fucking newfags man

>thinking world changing revolutionary crypto will stop at 5$, 50$ or even 500$

you'll notice soon enough, bubbele

hey guys go buy a coin thats gone up %300 haha surely it wont dip anytime soon

nice just bought 100k

>implying there are not enough retards out there to keep this thing going, and going, and...
...and going, and going, ...

Stupid. And let me guess you believe aliens are watching u?

Wow great, you defeated the argument in my post with solid logic! ICO in top 10 coins dumps, BTC goes up. Every time. When hasn't this happened? Only once in recent months, that was during "the flippening" because some panicked investors really thought BCH might overtake BTC.

Right, but it's not just any coin. It's the #4 coin on coinmarketcap now, that's mooning insanely, right when there's a huge influx of new traders.

Here's the thing though, I didn't even think it was possible for IOTA to reach these kinds of prices based on it's high marketcap. It's actually pretty insane

bitfinex pumping fake tethers into IOTA

careful, they might sue you for saying that

the majority of trading volume is conducted in BTC vs ALTs.
There's no way to transact alts for USD directly...

So it's no conspiracy that they're often inversely correlated

of course not aliens arent real. Just make sure you pay your taxes and watch lots of tv. good human

Tattoo this on your foreheads, anons. It happens every single time, this is how BTC works and breaks each $1k milestone.

DYOR faggot

>“This next generation technology will accelerate the connected, intelligent world and go beyond blockchain that will foster innovation real world solutions, applications and pilots for our customers,” said Microsoft’s Omkar Naik in a statement published on the IOTA Foundation website.

OBVIOUSLU A SCAMARU SELL SELL SELL