I'm going to be putting $2,000 a week for the next 4 weeks into this...

I'm going to be putting $2,000 a week for the next 4 weeks into this. It's absolutely insane how it continues to be ignored by the market, even when nothing but good news continues to be released for them, getting recognized by Forbes, banks, not to mention the hundreds of merchants that already use Omise.

Can you imagine the moon this is going to have, when even shit like Chainlink manages to blast off?

I'm at 2,183.38, but my goal is to get 3k before 2018. Anyone else?

A FUCKING SKATEBOARD

Bitbean 2.0

JUST

nobody on biz will care until the price actually moves. crypto is completely "what have you done for me lately"

I legit feel like there are people falling for the skateboard fud and that's all they've seen of it.

Or is it just an elaborate ruse and everyone that does that just wants to keep the price down as long as possible?

I legitimately can't think of a better alt in crypto right now than this, that has the highest potential return that's so fucking clear it's blinding. So whenever I see fud, I wonder if it's just being ironic.

Seriously? This project was overhyped from the start. Muh partnerships muh good news. At some point people stop giving a shit. This shitcoin needed a correction badly and I'm surprised it's even doing this well. I'm not saying it's a bad buy, it's just that I'm pretty resistant to "good news" from these guys.

Also, LINK lifting off? Lel. It's still ways off from ath.

Omg was cool but until there's something to grt hyped about it will continue to languish as dummies like you accumulate at overpriced levels. You'd be better off going all in in this next dip to 65k than "accumulating"

It's people not giving a shit anymore which is the reason it's going to moon. Think about it, how is something having so much good news that people get tired of it ever a bad thing?

It creates a situation where the price doesn't move even as it's getting more and more developed, so that when the product actually releases, it's going to fucking explode.

The people that made the most money during moons are the ones that continued to buy while the coins weren't doing shit, knowing it was just a matter of time and to have patience.

If you connect the dots and read about the team, the project, the business, and their background, this is one of those future missions.

i just bought 2,000 KNC because i heard kyber and OMG are working together

OMG is the next Eth.

$50 by end of this month.

im gonna cum in your face

Two types of people on this board
those who recognize the future of coins like OMG, NEO
those who want whatever is highest volume in the last 24h

Not sure by the end of the month since the market seems really resistant to any kind of news it puts out.

It's going to take staking getting activated and the first hype articles by news organizations talking about seamless, fast, low fee money transfers that blow Western Union out of the water that use the same technology that Bitcoin does.

Can you see it?

iota is the next eth

delayed gratification

OMG may hit 20-30 by march, as they are supposed to launch on mainnet by feb

VAPORWAVE

What does IOTA actually do? ETH and OMG are platform tokens, useful because of the things they accomplish instead of just being a currency. They're two completely unique ones too.

iota is better than blockchain, and will basicallyh be the language of machines

What's actually wrong about this image. Actually think like a human instead of a frogposter, what partnerships have they announced on twitter that aren't legitimate.

The method doesn't matter, you can disagree with that, but actually look at what they've obtained.

I see that image and see nothing but a company that knows how the fuck to market themselves in this space.