IOTA Use Case

Can someone give me single, legitimate IoT use case for IOTA

my toaster can breed tanglekitties

but really. I h8 IOTA but surely ther'es at least a single use case, no?

My dishwasher can make payment to my fridge.

my car can have a conversation with the other car beside me

they just won the citibank tournament and microsoft is going to use iota as the official minecraft currency.

As an oracle with zero transaction fees :)
Yes, that's happening. 2018 will be glorious.

Also OP missed out on IOTA, everyone point and laugh.

Self driving and electric cars. M2M transactions with Iota for the sensors in them to recognize and adjust to constant data input, charge at charging stations, auto pay tolls/parking, etc. Hence why VW and BMW are both on board with Iota. That's one use case currently being put into use in the real world. There are others.

When your fridge wants to fuck your toaster so it pays it for sex. The payment its made instantly through IOTA.

fpbp

>06619▶
> (OP)
>When your fridge wants to fuck your toaster so it pays it for sex. The payment its made instantly through IOTA.

Just bought ONE BILLION 100Ks of IOTA.

Data marketplace is another. Nanoscale data is so fucking much money.

Why does you dish washer suddenly have a debt t your fridge?

never necessary and already possible without tokenization

get OUT of here IOTA_baller, you fucking retarded link baller knock off. IOTA is not an oracle, and the transaction fees are simply offloaded to the devices doing the work, you have no idea what you're talking about. You did not answer the question

why does this need any tokens? this can all alreayd happen, there is no need for tokenization of this process, it's only a bottleneck.

ok, I think I'm getting the hang of it now, thansk.

how is it even remotely useful in the data marketplace?

Do the reverse of what /pol/tards want you to do. You will never go wrong.

I should buy some BNT as well.

we should all buy more bnt.

My refrigerator can order more beer.

Poltards made a lot of people a shitload of money in the most recent election, retard.

>buying BNT

ok, clearly you're trololololololing

can someone pls answer my fuckign question though why is it so elusive? Is this the appeal, that no one has any fuckign clue what's going and everyone jsut assumes that someone does, so they all invest in this self fulfilling prophecy of "smart money", when in reality it's literally smoke and mirrors that capitalize on the stupidity of normies?

this is ALREADY AVAILABLE, TODAY, without the shit tokenization. Tell me how this makes that process somehow better.

Because a handful of losers who actually work McJobs instead of sticking permanently to their basement got some bets right doesn't mean that many /pol/tards made any money.
If anything on the long run, with the new tax reform, those morbid obesity care services are not going to come cheap.

Anyway, you're too brain damaged by your containment board to buy some IOTA and BNT. Just fuck off back to to the shitpool and let the actually smart people invest.

If you're so smart, then why are you dodging the question?

iota sucks fucking donkey dick

Lol,stay silent you absolute fucking idiot

Fast, feeless transactions. Infinite scalability. Plus the whole IOT market. If this doesn't convince you you don't deserve the gains.

Bitter

You mentioned 0 use cases, and everything you did mention ByteBall does better.

Extinction of Humanity through the spread of subhumans.

BUMP

So as far as I can tell IOTA is literally the botnet enterprise? Their biggest market is buying and selling data from """""sensors"""""" (most of which is free anyway)

god this shit is overbought for so many different reasons I'm starting to hate crypto with all these uneducated normies here