Urban Oni Quest 26

“I’ve felt this thing’s power. It’s powerful and sickening, we have to stop it.”

“An’ how exactly did you feel it?” Shaela asks with a raised eyebrow.

“It doesn’t matter how she knows,” Trish butts in “the only thing that does matter is that we’re going to find this thing, and kill it. This kind of magical danger can’t be allowed to continue to live here.” You glance down at your tiny Lord, it doesn’t happen much, but sometimes you get the feeling that Trish was born to lead people. Or your bond is just screwy and makes you think sappy shit like that.

Either or

Shaela gives you all another grin, this one somehow more wild and bloodthirsty.

“Shit I like the way y’all think, especially you squirt. Killing this thing is gonna be fun!” She says with a loud guffah. You’d be lying if you said you didn’t feel the same why, fighting something that freaky really is going to be fun.

>So catch us up on everything, what happened?

>So let’s go NOW!

>Trish?

>Write-in?

Other urls found in this thread:

suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive.html?tags=Urban Oni Quest
youtube.com/watch?v=N0iWxWAEtKM&index=119&list=PL7B6A3919A0A722AC
youtube.com/watch?v=FQ2yXWi0ppw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Archive: suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive.html?tags=Urban Oni Quest

Twitter: @StrikeZone13

Rules: Votes are given a 10-15 minute voting period (This is not a hard time limit), the dice used are 3d10s and the occasional d100 both are best of three. I try to add write-ins to the post if they’re applicable to the situation, shitposting write-ins will be ignored unless they are genuinely funny and can be added.

Try to have fun!

>So let’s go NOW!
Dropped

I'll leave this open for a bit longer.

Heh

I love you

Vote is closed, I will start writing in a bit, I'm eating atm

“So catch us up on everything, what the hell’s going on over here?” You ask Christin as she waves your group and Shaela to the back room. You all sit down as Christin starts a pot of tea.

“You really drink too much of that Chrissie.” Shaela says from her seat.

“Mhmm, and you suck too much cock. You don’t hear me scolding you about it.” You and Trish snort as Yuki let’s out a soft giggle, Shaela for her part just shrugs and grins.

“And to answer your question Amy, Trisha let me know most of it earlier. I called some of my friends and colleagues and I found out what happened last night. Shaela’s brother and his friends were fooling around last night when one of them got taken. No one even saw him leave, they just found his corpse later. He had been mauled and eaten…” The mood of the room becomes deathly cold, the light and merry atmosphere, gone. “This is quite disturbing, there aren’t that many things that can sneak up on Orcs, let alone a whole group of them.”

“We have keen senses.” Shaela adds.

>So… What was it then?

>Why aren’t the Orcs more riled up about this?

>Write-in?

Yay Oni time!

Yea why no WAAAGGGH! from the orcs.

Sorry, writing

Sooooo Strike, looked at that giantess thread? Saw a few pictures in there that are sorta relevant that I haven't seen before.

Post'em if it's not NSFW. Might as well

not exactly the best pics...sadly 1 or 2 are doujin stuff but they're sfw

*sfw*

and then the thread has absolutely nothing else redeemable. City crushing giant anime ladies is a stupid fetish.

>tfw you have two of those already

Alas

“Why aren’t the Orcs more pissed off about this?” You ask aloud. Your knowledge of Orcs isn’t the best, but they are a very communal people from your understanding.

“Tch, the clan heads and the shamans don’t give a rat’s ass. Some kid got eaten, big whoop, he wasn’t strong enough to live. That old way of thinking pisses me right off. We aren’t cave living barbarians anymore, there aren’t enough of us left to be complacent about letting someone die.”

“It is rather sad, I must admit.” Christin says. You glance over to Trish who has been furrowing her brow in concentration for a while. She’s using her magic to slightly levitate a pen as she thinks. You didn’t know that she was getting quirks like that..

>What’s on your mind boss?

>Yuki, do you have anything to add?

>Ask Christin/Shaela another question? (What)

>What’s on your mind boss?

>What’s on your mind Hime?
Totally doing it to piss her off.

>>What’s on your mind boss?

>>What’s on your mind boss?

Eyo baws you knoses that I cannae dun do da tinkin dat well.

>What’s on your mind Hime?

Writing.

You're mixing like three different accents

wew lad

“What’s eating you boss?” You ask your diminutive friend, she just frowns to herself for a few seconds before catching her pen and looking up at you.

“This whole situation bugs me, what hunts Orcs for easy prey, and what could possibly sneak up on them? Supposedly they can smell like a dog and hear like a rabbit.” She chews her lips for a few minutes before shaking her head side to side. “I just can’t figure this out.” You bonk her on the head lightly.

“S’why we’re asking other people right? We don’t have to do it all ourselves.” She grunts noncommittally then looks Christin.

“Christin, do you have any idea what did this?” The bigger woman frowns and fidgets a bit.

“I have a few ideas, but nothing really concrete…”

>Then how can we find out?

>Well, what do you know/think?

>Would the other Wizards know?

>Write-in?

Whatchu gots 'gainst me cultral meltin pot o' an accent

>>Well, what do you know/think?
and if that's not enough.
>Then how can we find out?

I am leery of involving more wizards.

>Wasn't there something like this in American lore? A Wengo or something?

Writing.

“Well, what the heck do you think it is then?” You ask the normally cheerful Wizard. She takes a minute to poor herself a glass of tea before answering. You can tell that she’s pretty worried about this whole situation.

“I’m no expert when it comes to monsters, especially ones like this. If it had been a plant I could be of more use. But I think it might be some sort of Vampire kin, or maybe even a malevolent spirit. I’m not one hundred percent sure though.”

“Whatever it is, the only thing I need to know is how to kill it.” Shaela says. You’re really starting to like her.

>How would we kill something like that?

>By spirit do you mean ghost or?

>There’s Vampires?

>Write-in?

>>How would we kill something like that?

>How would we kill something like that?

>By spirit do you mean ghost or?
Obviously a Wendigo guys.

>Write-in?
Hey, why don't we go ask Charles about it. He also had an encounter with the creature

Writing.

We're getting there

“How the hell would you kill something like that?” You blurt out.

“Magic”

“Magic” Yuki and Christin say at the same time. They look at each other and share a smile.

“I don’t believe I caught your name dear.” Christin says.

“Yuki, Yuki Sugiyama. I’m Amy’s cousin, I like, came over from Cali to visit.”

“So can you use magic or?” Before she can finish the question Yuki shoots a glance in your direction.

>Nod, she can know.

>Nah, they don’t need to know.

>Write-in?

>Nod, she can know.

>shrug

>Shrug.

YO DUDES WHATCHU LISTENIN TO?!?!?
youtube.com/watch?v=N0iWxWAEtKM&index=119&list=PL7B6A3919A0A722AC

youtube.com/watch?v=FQ2yXWi0ppw

Writing.

Addendum:

>Shrug

You guys are way too mean to your cousin, kek

Let her stew in the indecision :D

You shrug in response and your cousin bites her lip…. And doesn’t say anything for a good minute.

Goddamnit Yuki.

“Y-yes, I can use magic. My mom taught me when I was a girl. We’d use it to chase away nasty spirits in our town.”

“Oh I see, that’s lovely! It’s always nice meeting someone else who knows magic. Anyway, since this thing eats it could be some sort of spirit man hybrid.”

“Isn’t that basically what one kind of ‘demon’ is?” Trish asks

“Exactly right, it could be a feral entity of some sort let loose on this realm. Or maybe it was a spirit of suffering lodged into another beings body.”

“Or….”

>Or what?

>This is the second time someone has mentioned demons, are they that common?

>It felt… Human, but twisted….

>Write-in?

>>It felt… Human, but twisted….

>It felt… Human, but twisted….

>>It felt… Human, but twisted….

"It was just hungry...really really hungry. But it wasn't stupid. It decided to run from Charles...We should probably go see him now that I think about it. He's a troll"

Writing.

“It was human, or at least it felt human, it was twisted though. It lacked any sense of self, but it still knew… This isn’t making any sense. It had to have been a person at one point in time, but that person is dead, dead and replaced with something else entirely.” You say, interrupting her. Everyone in the room stays quiet for a bit longer. You can tell that your words shocked them, even your friends.

“T-that would narrow down the kind of creature it could be considerably. Amy, how do you know this? How did you see it with that much clarity?

>Tell her.

>What does this narrow it down to then? (ignore her question)

>Write-in?

>Tell her.
>Bullshit void powers

>Tell her.

Writing.

>Bullshit Void powers

Pretty much

>>Tell her.
>>Bullshit void powers

no need to go into great detail, especially when we don't fully understand it ourselves.

“I saw it in a dream. I was inside that thing’s mind. Although I couldn’t control it or anything. I was told it was part of my void powers. We can receive visions from time to time through the void.”

“That doesn’t make any sense.” Shaela says.

“FASCINATING!” Christin says, finding your comments much more enlightening then her green friend did. “So is this ‘void’ sentient or-“

“Christin, that’s not why we’re here.” Trish says next to you. Her teacher flushes pink and collects herself, clearly embarrassed from her chastisement.

“Right, we can figure that out later. You guys have some other people to talk to about this right? If not I can recommend a few of my colleag-“

“What I wanna know is, how the hell do you even get visions. Where the hell does your power come from girl?” Shaela asks you rather intensely.

>I’m an Oni.

>It’s not really any of your business.

>Toggle Oni form.

>Write-in?

>>I’m an Oni.
>"wanna see it?"
>toggle oni form either way.

Second, Amy loves to show off her Oniness when she can apparently.

and with that last bit of not so innuendo, good night Strike and thanks for running. I'm passing out, if you don't run during the weekend I hope you have a good fourth of July!

I ran twice this week so I'm set. Unless someone asks me nicely to run again.

Happy 4th, high treason day in the UK

Writing.

“I’m an Oni, wanna see?” You ask the Orcess. Before she can answer though you shift into your large form then back to your human form several times in quick succession.

“You’ve gotta be shitting me..” Is her only comment. Which mildly disappoints you on several levels but eh.

“So what’s that void shit then? Is that something all Oni can do or?”

“Nah that’s specific to my type, I’m a void Oni. We have weird magicky bullshit.”

“So there’s more than one kind?”

“Yeah, we’re color coded almost. Water, Fire, Earth etc etc.”

“Neat.”

>Anyway, what does this narrow the monster too?

>Who are these other people who can help us?

>Write-in?

>̶"̶G̶e̶t̶ ̶e̶n̶o̶u̶g̶h̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶u̶s̶ ̶t̶o̶g̶e̶t̶h̶e̶r̶,̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶w̶e̶ ̶c̶a̶n̶ ̶s̶u̶m̶m̶o̶n̶ ̶C̶a̶p̶t̶a̶i̶n̶ ̶P̶l̶a̶n̶e̶t̶.̶"

Writing. Looks like we're slowing down some, so maybe Friday isn't a great day afterall.

Kek

>>Anyway, what does this narrow the monster too?
Sorry

you joke, but if there isn't at least one epic artifact or mystic construct running around with that exact backstory I will be most surprised.

if we run into it we should totally call it captain planet, and refuse to explain why.

Friday is fine, but a lot of people seem to be passing out by now.

“Anyway what does this narrow the monster down to?” You ask Christin as you hear Shaela mutter something about a captain planet under her breath.

“Ah well, your belief that it was, and still somewhat is, human removes demons and most monsters from the list. This narrows it down considerably to evil spirts or… A person who has been corrupted by magic.”

“I thought you said magic wasn’t dark or evil?” Trish asks her.

“It isn’t, magic is merely a tool. Using it for evil is different though. And using magic you can twist someone into horrible and oppressive states of being.”

“And the spirits?”

“Well, some ghosts require blood or something similar, but this thing was eating the person.. If you hadn’t said it was human I would’ve sworn it was a Rakshasa… The only thing I can think of are some nasty Native American monsters that come from humanity’s darkest fears and emotions.”
From what you recall, Native American monsters are stupidly powerful and not to be fucked with under any circumstances.

Fun~

And that's it! Thanks everybody for showing up and participating.

My archive and Twitter are in the second post. I hope everyone has a great weekend and fourth of july!

I'll stick around to shoot the shit for a while.

>Native American monsters are super powerful and not to be fucked with

Are we going to have a sky race on our cloud against a Wendigo soon?

Silly user, wendigo can't fly

Skinwalkers can

Not fly but run across the sky. First flight burns off their feet!

I need to brush up on my lore apparently

It probably varies depending on who tells it, but Windigo are generally crazy fast and sneaky, powerful, and either born of cannibalism or some sort of ritualized murder that turns their victim into a new windigo. They are the gnawing hunger of dark, Northern winters and the madness of isolation amid the howling winds at night.

And with those happy thoughts, it's time to sleep!

Goodnight user