Britain
Drop-In
Theatrics
Techy 250
Time Stop 1450
Geass Cancelling Implant 1500
Amnesia 1000

Jump is janky as balls but here we go.

Dropped in because the freebie is the only one that's not entirely redundant.

Techy lets you build some of the stuff in jump and is less CP than buying just one of the things this teaches you to make outright.

Bought Time Stop as I rolled but got something stupid (Transformation which gives you the ability to make people think you're someone else for 5 whole minutes). So I paid the whole 1200 for it as the limits are it stops your heart which is less serious when A) you can easily survive without your heart and B) you don't have a heart. Lets me go all Bernards Watch up in this motherfucker.

Geass Cancelling Implant was for a leftover 50 CP. Might be interesting to study as well.

Amnesia gives you 500 CP which is a weird amount for an amnesia drawback and it only wipes your memories from jumps so not your life immediately before that. Guess it'd feel like this is my first jump and I got not only the shit I got here but also everything else I have up to this point. Guess my "So, you have amnesia!" video time in the warehouse will be a little easier to get a grasp of than normal.

Lewd

Hmm, well it seems like this question can only be answered by seeing what Rankers are capable of on the upper floors and we sure as shit won't be finding that out anytime soon considering the pace of the story. I'll just accept it for now and wait for a canon answer.

Good lord, just trying to make a Native Jumper from Dark Souls. Second jump I decided to be Undertale. Holy shit did my overview of what he'd do in the Undertale get out of hand fast.

Despite the the edition a few threads ago Worm user and other namefags are not waifu material.

>Implying I'm not shit
That's the nicest thing anyone's ever said about me.

Lies and slander.
Strike-chan is totally waifu material.

Demonic Infusion from SMT:

"Combined with your knowledge of biology, you've devised a way of turning humans into part-demon aberrations through extensive reconstructive surgery. While general enhancements are easy, you still need intimate knowledge of a particular race in order to recreate specific traits. Additionally, a well preserved sample of their body must be used in order to kick-start the mystical side of your subject's abilities"

For the purposes of "a preserved sample of their body", I only need a piece the body, right? Because it says "sample".

Also, can I use Animorphs tech/my own alt-forms to harvest more DNA and build clones to create preserved samples?

Just keep him away for murder-for-power perks. Or else he's gonna become like the Great One from Demon's.

Speaking of, when will you be jumping Demon's Souls and Bloodborne?

But Strike-chan a best.

I legitimately like you.

Your waifu is shit user.

But I'm totally the prettiest!

So, he's a really upbeat character, nice, cheerful, basically how a player goes through Dark Souls. And since he's a Native, his loss condition is going Hollow rather than dying.

And again, holy shit my overview of his Undertale jump has gotten out of hand fast. Let me just make a pastebin of what I have so far.

pastebin.com/61Vnh8w6

Yeah, I was originally planning on a paragraph, but now holy shit he's just written himself due to the simple fact that there really is no reason for him to leave Toriel. So he's basically acting as a big brother figure for Frisk, sort of. He almost kills Undyne, but doesn't because he promised the only mother figure he's had in his life that he wouldn't kill unless absolutely necessary.

No, no, you're right. I'm a shit-tier husbando.

And I forgot the pic.

But what country did he come from before coming to Lordran?

Shut up, Seibah. You're the shittiest one.

How long have some of those WiPs been in that folder, and when was the last time they were updated? Some of them even look completely finished, and as far as I can tell, haven't been changed in a long time.

Name the ones you're eying and people can give you deets.

That's just it, he's a Native Jumper, but he's in the same position as the original Player Character. No history, no memories, straight up Drop-In. It's why he's able to be upbeat and cheerful, because he's literally never known better so he just lives with it.

He basically acts how most players tend to play Dark Souls. Including the really silly shit some players get up to, especially the really silly shit. He ultimately linked the fire with a Soul Level of 75 and around 300 deaths.

And I really do mean silly shit sometimes, pic related.

Years. Every time someone mentions a statute of limitations someone else pitches a shitfit.

First of all, Arpeggio of Blue Steel.

Different guy, but I've always wonder about Diablo, Starship troopers, and Metroid

...I... THINK that one was completed? You'd have to ask myrmidont, he was the one who made it and I believe he's still around.

So, going to the Panty and Stocking jump, then choosing Kill La Kill Kamuis as the clothing type for your stylish weapons.

Is this the best idea, or the worst idea?

>I'm gonna die anyway, may as well have fun streaking while I do so.

Well, you'll have to choose between using the weapon and using the kamui, so I'd say worst.

If it is complete that version isn't on the drive, it would be cool if it was though.

That is correct.

Potentially. Do remember that there is a mystical side to it all. Pure sci-fi stuff probably won't cut it.

It's still in the WiP folder though, that's why I'm asking about it. Shouldn't it be in the complete folder if it's finished?

He's invaded people like that before, practically nude and throwing piles of dung at them.

I'd say Kamui wouldn't be a category of clothing, merely that the two can coincide. Like, your stylish weapons can be capes, and then the cape part of a Kamui can be used as a weapon.

Or at least that's my interpretation.

>Diablo
We rejected it for being shit. You're free to make your own version of Diablo, people would be happy.

>Starship Troopers
I think that was dropped.

>Metroid
You'd have to ask, iirc the guy who was making it was on IRC.

There've been two people making Metroid.

They then joined forces.

Both of them then disappeared.

Fucked if I know, you'd need to ask Brutus. This is the version I have.

Diablo is "technically" complete, but it was from some guy on SB who only really gave a damn about grabbing Nephilim power. I think people were hoping for it to be fixed up by the dude, but fucked if I know what's going on with it.

Ditto with Starship Troopers, though I know we have a "Roughnecks" jump by Megacorp, so maybe the Starship WIP was for the movie?

>Metroid
Last I heard, South gave it to some dude named Jack. And then we never heard from either of them again. Which is sad because I LOVED SOUTH'S VERSION.

So one thing that bugs me about the Naruto jump (sorry to bring it up again) is the nine-tailed beast. The jump says it's special technique is quickened regeneration, but that's for all the tailed beasts. Nine-tails' actual special technique is negative emotion sensing.

>We rejected it for being shit.
Not good enough reason to keep it off the drive. Bleach is on, and its staying on, so should Diablo.

>He's invaded people like that before, practically nude and throwing piles of dung at them.
Reminds me of Northernlion.

Go away.

I know you're just trying to stir up drama, but Diablo was rejected under the "It's from Spacebattles and the guy won't respond to criticism" clause we reject all kinds of shit for.

Also, WIPs don't count as final. That's been established before, if an incomplete WIP is all we have, someone else can make a complete jump.

I really wish he would.

How'd he react to Omega Flowey/ASRIEL DREEMURR?
Also, I presume Sans judged him? That probably went well, given he's spared everyone in Undertale and only fought in his home world because he had to.

So, looking at Overlord without having watched/read it, Warrior seems extremely badass and I want to choose it...but the mage stuff seems almost too good not to choose. And Drop-In doesn't get the best of either.

What do?

There's a perk called... Combined Focus or something?

Go Warrior and get some of that Mage goodness too.

Is it? I thought Kurama's thing was just being stupidly powerful but not having a gimmick like the others.

>so maybe the Starship WIP was for the movie?

Looks like it has elements of the book (neodog), live action movie (ferret, beer and entertainment), and CGI movie (Marauder MKII, federal intelligence bugs).

Cheat, and buy unified focus with lv.100 and realm of heroes to get both.

I wonder what his LOVE would be. As in, legitimately wonder, because it could be very low given that most things in Dark Souls don't die permanently.

All of the things could do that too, that's why there was a special training process to deal with it.

depends if you want to punch shit or blast shit

Personally I prefer magic since it has more utility than just killing things

Depends on what build you want: Warriors are insanely strong/tough, but lack in versatility. Mages can pull off some pretty incredible magic feats, but are fairly fragile. Drop-Ins have good aspects of both and are very fast, but lack true strength in magic and physical abilities.

I am like 90% certain that used to be in the completed jumps folder at some point.

>Personally I prefer magic since it has more utility than just killing things

Personally I prefer magic since it has more ways to kill things

Alright, thanks.

I'll invest mystical cloning and temporal stasis (to keep my library of disembodied limbs from rotting).

Was it this one? Because this version is supposedly the 'Finished' version.

600 CP Unified Focus Your physical might is as your magical might, and your magical might
is as your physical. The more powerful you are physically the more powerful you will be
magically, the more powerful you are magically the more powerful you will be physically. This is not a recursive loop, it simply balances things out such that whichever is lower is raised up to
the level of the higher. As you see increases to your physical or magical strength you will see
similar increases in its opposite, as they are now forever linked. There is a drawback to this
however, things that weaken your physical strength will now also weaken your magical abilities,
and things that disrupt your magics will make using your physical powers a daunting prospect at
best.

This? Isn't this basically just that Smite perk that does the same thing, right down to the drawback? It wouldn't help that guy get the better parts of being an Overlord Mage would it?

Nah. Kurama is stupidly powerful with a gimmick, but said gimmick is more of a defensive nature than offensive. It mixes well with chakra sensors, because not only do you know where everyone is at, but which ones actually want to hurt you.

Same.

So does Warrior. Leading people can be used for a lot of purposes, and while I don't know about Overlord, anime martial arts can be put to almost as many crazy uses as magic.

Nah, that's for the CGI tv series only (there's been a lot of adaptations). There's another one in the WIP folder.

Would he even gain LOVE, given that a lot of the monsters are legitimately incapable of anything other than killing and stuff related to that? Would you gain LOVE from killing Genocide Chara and having it stick?

Except the smite one doesn't lower them to below their strongest as individual stats.

So is there literally any reason that half of Kurama is way more powerful than 6 other Bijuu besides ESCALATION™?

I wanted to thank you because I've based my entire build on the Kaguya bloodline and martial arts.

Oh. Well herpaderpaderp then.

I shall take this opportunity to still morn the loss of South's Metroid, because holy shit.

Doesn't it?

Each tail is exponentially more powerful than the last. is much stronger than 1 etc. This is true for Kurama and the Ten Tails too, with Kaguya being exponentially more powerful than he is.

Did you even fucking read what you posted? Yeah, you fucking idiot, it would, now shut up, and kill yourself too while your at it.

>buying an undiscounted capstone in a cp vampire jump

>How'd he react to Omega Flowey/ASRIEL DREEMURR?
Haven't quite gotten there yet, I'd say he'd likely charge as bravely and as valiantly as against Gwyn, either that or Flowey is more obsessed with Frisk, so they don't really fight because they Cheat at the start and just toss him to some inconvenient spot in the void.

Personally I don't think the "They don't tend to stay dead" really matters much here, since it's more about willingness to commit violence. He has absolutely no conniptions with murdering the shit out of people, he does however have problems with breaking a promise to his one and only Mother Figure. So high LOVE, but still a good guy.

There's also the fact he never even thought of not killing as an option until Toriel told him he didn't need to kill, and that was surprising enough that he tried it and found it interesting. Not like they'd be able to hurt him much anyways as he's undead and he has the Heart Locket item.

Just saying you got options bro.

I think it's just that Kurama inherited more of the Ten Tails/Kaguya's power.
Ever play Devil Survivor? Think of him like Babel, he just happened to inherit more of the power.

If you're going to whine about the solutions people give you, don't ask for them, just leave forever so we don't have to deal with you.

One wonders why the Sage didn't break them down into more pieces or at least equally sized pieces.

Didn't get enough cuddles from mommy?

I meant, it would boost your magical power, but it wouldn't let you learn the highest level spells, would it?

I'm not the guy who asked. Why are you so angry?

Pretty sure he's baiting for some kinda reply.

>Related to that drawback, if we take MC-kun and naruto or sasuke dies, can we revive them to bypass the failure condition or is it a one and done deal?
>It's a one and done.
I know you are trying, but this is why your drawbacks are not very good (from a design and "is it interesting/ could you have fun with this" standpoint)

Your drawbacks can be way to railroady. This makes then shallow and boring. Abritraty rulings like that are not cool. MC-Kun should be the "The Plot/Stations of Canon have to happen" drawback. Where you still have godlike powers, but if everything goes tits up off the rails, you are in trouble because your train ride out of here is waiting at the epilogue, and if you butterfly it away, you are stuck here until you die, at which time you go home.

You can do that in a variety of ways, but there is no unseen force making everything go according to plan. (well there is, but that force is you) This should still be able to be fun. Doing a Venture Bros thing where you don't even try to keep them alive, but have several clone tanks of the main characters in the Warehouse you decant as needed is interesting. Especially if what happens is they get in a battle, die. and it is like in a scripted video battle where no matter what happens, you use your Outside Context Mindraping powers to make the plot continue as if they had won.

Bonus points if you do not even try to fully clean up the evidence, just whammy the important characters and pick up the big chunks of body parts. So several nobody villagers are seeing pieces of dead Naruto around the town, and know if they say anything to the authorities, that bland faced man with falling stars in his eyes will come around to "fix" them, like he did to their neighbors.

And that is the REAL reason all the villagers stay away from Naruto, not the kitsune, because rival villages HAVE succeeded in killing him in the backstory, but you "convinced" everyone important to the plot nothing happen

He might help against Flowey, wear him down enough while Frisk helps the SOULs, maybe get them to rebel sooner. Though that might have happened because Flowey reseted so much he unknowingly weakened his hold on the SOULs-wait, could he heal Asgore before Flowey kills him? Might make the fight easier.

So, with all the Rider stuff, what do you look like?

What a fat rotten load of bad opinions.

Depends on you build.

I took the drop in's rouoge/red mage/ranger starters, divine and arcane caster, and the damage dealer of warrior's.

Being level 100 and RoH gives you a crapton of firepower. Tho' you could save RoH anyways, if you can stomach nothaving a special class/class abilities.

Now, if you want my opinion, dark wisdom is priority. It lets you convert a spell from a magic system to any magic sustem you know (is like sharingan, you cant just copy on the fly, but you can potentially learn every spell). Which gets broken to all hell in Fate becuase mages use very limited power while Overlord or Mushoku Tensei are high magicon the "blow up an army levels". Going further with Abyss of magic is just an option.

Or you could go full mage LV100, RoH, arcane, divine, dark wisdom, abyss, then get the drop in capstone and have all the magic power converted to physical power too.

That looks insanely awesome actually. I'm saddened to know it exists and will never be completed in the direction it was heading.

But lucarioanon is A+ waifu bait.

Imagine a mantis made of bones.

>You are as powerful magically as you are physically, and as physically powerful as you are magically.
>I'm pretty sure this won't make you stronger magically as a warrior or better physically as a mage, I don't understand why people think it does or why they're yelling at me for being a retard

My only complaint about the MC drawback is that you can't let them die and then turn the story into the shonen version of Weekend at Bernie's.

The Sage would probably notice. He's a force ghost, remember?

Unless you get the boosters and the 100CP perks from the warrior and mage skiltree. the mage ones explicitely state that just being level100 gives you nazrick level blasts, regardless of origin

Supposedly the other person that was working on the jump was going to work with south to make it more like that, but then they both vanished. I also think both of them are university students who are busy with school, so, wait until they graduate?

Sort of like what OOO would look like if his Driver was made in the modern day, giving him a more modern look and feel instead of like an ancient King/warrior.

I know, right?

Now compare the last version we've seen from Jack. It's... I dunno, it's something. If anything I prefer South's just from how fucking quickly the theme and flavor text just yanks you right in. But when Muyo left, South went with him.

It's hard to say, none of them have shown up since Thread 730.

Regarding Arpeggio: I'm going to have to rework the backgrounds with regards to balance since some folks rightfully pointed out the backgrounds weren't balanced, after I thought it was finished and ok.

You *could* jump it, but be advised that it's not well balanced as is and it's going to change significantly at some point when I finish my current projects. so that's why I requested it to be moved to the WIP folder.

Bruh, there's a difference between being able to cast a a fireball on the level of a nuke and being able to cast the most complicated spells. One just requires power and one requires actual skill.

Or do you really not understand that skill =/= power?

Sure, but that doesn't mean a Level 100 warrior wouldn't cave their face in if they had equal equipment and they got in close, which is what I said: incredibly powerful magic wise, but fairly fragile.

You bastard why'd you have to let me know about this? It's so much better then the one in the WIP folder.

He'd probably be too late to get there, I'd have to roll for it as he's consistently behind Frisk until he accidentally gets ahead of them when Sans takes them to Grillby's. And then they coincide during the Undyne battle and he nearly kills her, in fact, she would have died if he didn't think quickly and heal her.