Has anyone done an Archer-esque campaign?

Has anyone done an Archer-esque campaign?
Were you able to capture the spirit of it or did it turn into a mess of half-baked double entendres?

Check this out OP

>Lana
>not dual wielding pistols

By Archer-esque do you mean a campaign in which a group of ostensibly very capable professionals bugger up every mission in increasingly zany ways, but most frequently by being a bunch of dysfunctional glory hounds? Because that is almost every game I have ever had.

All campaigns are Archer campaigns.
>skilled characters
>complete abuse of abilities
>they all sort of hate each other but hang out anyway
>they are self-centred, neurotic perverts
>cause horrible collateral damage and only occasionally complete the mission
>one of them is a weeb

Wow I totally forgot this was a thing.
Ever run it?

Also yes, That kinda just dawned on me now.

Yeah. I once GMd a game of Shadowrun where the group wanted to break into a Barrens warehouse concert by stacking port-a-johns next to the building to make a staircase (they planned to go in through the skylights, despite not having the gear or training and also that being a horrible idea). Would have done it, too, if the token sensible chick hadn't swiped a ticket and just walked in.

So yeah, every campaign is an Archer campaign. I bet when the writers need plots they just sit down to a game of Spycraft.

Yeah, our Shadowrun game is basically that.

Do you want Heretics?
Because that's how you get Heretics!

More like
>Cheryl as a psyker
Do you want perils of the warp? Because that's how you get perils of the warp.

>No Cyril as an adept
>No Pam as a sexy daemon of Slaanesh

This picture upsets me.

I remember playing Fate game called Agents Of S.W.I.N.G. at a con once ( he was using it to run a dark heresy game oddly enough.

Not much of a the fate myself ( I just find it to free formed personally) but I can't think of anything else with more of the 60 spy vide unless there is an official Austin Powers RPG floating around.

A servitor that only knows how to make toast

>an officia Austin Powers rpg
this needs to be a thing and if it isn't it needs to be made into a thing

>Implying Pam isn't a Repentia, Catachan, or Ogryn Bone'ead
Cyril is definitely the adept. Doesn't mean anyone listens to him, though.

At least half of my campaign turn that way, sooner or later.

Hell, the WFRP campaign went fun places. There was the thirty-minute discussion about dwarven mating and how it didn't require jewels or hammers for fertilization. Mostly the elf being, eh, weird.

>No Brett as Imperial Guard
He died doing what he loved. Getting shot.

>Cheryl as a psyker
>Daemonettes escape the warp near instantly

I thought this was pretty well-written, which really surprised me when I found out that the writer was the same guy who made Diversity Dungeons.

>Krieger
>weeb
She's his beautiful Japanese wife, that doesn't make him a weeb. Even if she IS a hologram.
Fisherman's Wife and Fisherman's Wife 2: The Retentacling doesn't count, either, everybody else was jacking to it too.

>make campaign
>set out to make it like Randumb: the Show
>be surprised when it's a forced pile of slop

A good campaign will naturally progress to such a level of inter-player deceit and verbal jousting. Don't try to take a shortcut by basing it off a tv show.

Lol, Archer in the 40K universe. I am imagine now, how he bangs all the sexy Eldarbitches...

She's an anime hologram