CYOA General

Info Dump: pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu
Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

helpx.adobe.com/creative-suite/kb/cs2-product-downloads.html).
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

(2/4)

NO DRAMA THIS THREAD, FUCK OFF UNLESS DISCUSSING CYOAs

(3/4)

What does /cyoag/ use to make their OC?

(4/4)

Mystery Box

Paint/Photoshop/GIMP/Whatever tool

Check the pastebin as there is a faq.

Taken from the pastebin:

>Paint.net (www.getpaint.net) is excellent for novices. GIMP (www.gimp.org) is more powerful, but has a steep learning curve. Beware, as Paint.net has particularly dreadful text editing.

>Scribus (www.scribus.net) is an open-source desktop-publishing software. It has solid text editing and layout functionality, but you'll need an image editor for any fancy graphics.

>Adobe Photoshop or Illustrator are perhaps the ultimate tools for CYOA creation. They're fairly hard to learn, but they're powerhouses for a reason. The downside is that they're very expensive, although Photoshop CS2 (a very old version of Photoshop) is offered for free (helpx.adobe.com/creative-suite/kb/cs2-product-downloads.html). Photoshop Elements is also offered at a much more generous price, but it's essentially a stripped down version of the CS/CC series.

Also it's worth mentioning that Photoshop CS2 really sucks with text, you're better off either getting a subscription (which I think is only ~$15 a month) or just torrenting CS6.

i know, looked at it before. just wondering what you guys prefer. shouldve made it clear that i was just trying to talk, sorry

There are people who don't take Shub-Niggurath as their goddessfu.

Sad world we live in.

I'm making my first one and I heavily prefer photoshop. To be fair I have much more experience in it. Only issue is that using it with out paying anything can get fiddly.

>only ~$15 a month
You act like this is at all reasonable. Or that subscription models for software are anything but cancer.

Did something happen?

Remember: waifus are shit, waifuism is shit, and "adventure" is not a euphemism for "imaginary vagina."

Go read the last thread, if you dare. We're not going to talk about it here, because this is a CYOA thread, not a namefag drama thread.

Remember: your opinion is shit.

Well that was...something.
>1776

Fuck, am I in the wrong thread again? Isn't this /cyoivg/?

Waaaait, I don't remember this. Are there more than two chapters?

Lilith666
Trap
Magic touch
Pretty eyes
Milky skin

Going to ride that demon cock.

4 Chapters have came out in total.

In honor of the rage CYOA in the last thread, I'll repost this.

What mango is this? Imagesearch isn't coming up with shit.

Shit. Well, I know what I'm gonna do now.
Thank you user.

The Sister of the Woods with a Thousand Young
(Ane Naru Mono) (This is the official manga version)

If you wnat to fap to the original story, the artist is: Pochi and it's called Ane Narumono (An Elder Sister)

They're all figments of your imagination anyway so who cares what you picked.

>They're all figments of your imagination
That's no longer canon to the cyoa.

The canon doesn't change because you want it to, user. The mystery box has already revealed the truth.

I have never said this before on a CYOA: This is phenomenally awesome.

Italics updated the Mystery Box, though. And Italics would never want you to suffer anyway.

But, Italics literally invalidated it. How does the author not invalidating something not make it no longer canon?

>Italics would never want you to suffer.

-He made Amew a used whore and somebody who abandoned their child.
-Turned Havel into a cuck, who's waifu is getting gangbanged physically and mentally.
-Made, Pasille a unfaithful slut and turned Arios a walking, stalking, yandere though.

He wants people to suffer secretly.

So they were still born out of people's imagination and they only continue existing because YHWH allows it. Doesn't make it any better imo.

I think he's being salty for fun, user. He knows what you're saying, he's just ignoring to kick up some dirt.

But I'll feed for a bit because I love talking about Pokemon Personified.

1. It's never said how they made Mewtwo. They could have easily genetically engineered it in a tube. What's more, Amew isn't a whore if she was indeed raped, that's not her fault, nor is it her fault that she isn't raising her child. Arceus took it away and sealed it.

2. Havel's life sucks, but it's also a bit of a plothook, no?

3. He said Pasille never slept with the hero. And yandere are top tier, so I don't see the problem.

You're still ignoring how the goddesses are figments of imagination turned real, and how they are all YHWH's bitch whose permission they even need to exist. YHWH is the still the only true goddess and wields absolute power.

1. "It's never said how they made Mewtwo. They could have easily genetically engineered it in a tube."
This is true.

" What's more, Amew isn't a whore if she was indeed raped, that's not her fault,"
She had all the time in the world to send a message to her siblings for help.

"Nor is it her fault that she isn't raising her child. Arceus took it away and sealed it."
Could've been avoided if she begged Arceus not to seal it away and raise it.

2. "Havel's life sucks"
Havel deserves nothing that has happened to him. He did literally nothing wrong except be a teacher with a waifu.

3. "He said Pasille never slept with the hero."
That is what Italics believes himself; he left strong implications that Pasille was taking the dick non-stop. She was so addicted to it that she would cock block the previous Hero from sleeping with other women.

"Yandere top tier"
Not if said yandere is literally okay with being cucked, and wants their used goods back.

>She had all the time in the world to send a message to her siblings for help.
You don't and can't know the situation. They might have plotted in secret, and seized her without warning.

>Could've been avoided if she begged Arceus not to seal it away and raise it.
You don't know this either. The great goddess does not seem the type to be easily convinced.

>That is what Italics believes himself
You say, then go on to contradict yourself. The fact of the matter is, that's his statement as the creator.

>literally okay with being cucked
She got into a massive argument with Pasille over it that culminated in her blowing up a tower full of pokemon. I wouldn't call that 'okay with'.

>They might have plotted in secret, and seized her without warning.
This makes me wonder. How were they able to seize her long enough for her to become defiled and conceive a child without any of her siblings actually caring/taking notice; even if they were out doing their own thing.

Genesis has control over time and should've seen this shit coming. Decadence knows shit she's not suppose to know because she can observe the events in the world.

>The Great God does not seem the type to be easily convinced.
Yet, they somehow convinced themselves to summon some random person from another world to fight to death a lovecraftian tier entity that wants to omnicide everything.

>She got into a massive argument with Pasille over it that culminated in her blowing up a tower full of pokemon. I wouldn't call that 'okay with'.
Even after that argument she still wants Pasille pussy back, and is doing everything in her power to try and cock block you.

>even if they were out doing their own thing.
Because they didn't care, and were in the far corners of the realm and didn't bother checking in on Amew at any point.

>Convinced themselves
You get the difference between that and being convinced by someone else, yes?

>She still wants Passile back
She's a yandere. They never, ever give up on their love no matter what.

Oh, I missed this.

>Genesis
Did you miss how he's secret evil and arranged all the negative events in history? He probably specifically engineered his sister being raped.

You keep using the word "yandere", but she's clearly a mad cuckqueen.

Post a cyoa to combine this with.

>Because they didn't care, and were in the far corners of the realm and didn't bother checking in on Amew at any point.
Kind of sad when you think about it. You would think Anastacia, Palkia, or Ciel would care to check on her.

>She's a yandere. They never, ever give up on their love no matter what.
I gotta go with: >Genesis
>Did you miss how he's secret evil and arranged all the negative events in history? He probably specifically engineered his sister being raped.
I wouldn't say he's evil. Decadence is fucking evil, Genesis is just that guy in the background who's done nothing.

I also doubt Genesis would orchestrate the rape of his own little sister. You know how fucked he would be if he did that or had a hand in that.

To be that, she'd have to enjoy this. She clearly doesn't.

>Genesis is just that guy in the background who's done nothing.
>Buying his lies

Not only cuckolding is consensual, but you can call it netorare if that makes you feel better. She's anything but a yandere. She just wants to get back her cheating lover and wreck your shit up too. There's nothing yandere about that.

>Buying his lies.
user you have no proof that Genesis has done anything wrong. Also why would you believe Decadence and anything she says.

Remember this is the woman who literally tried to omnicide all life from Constellia, multiple times.

>She clearly doesn't.
She clearly okay with being cuck'd as she wants Pasille back. And currently Pasille is trying to suck your Hero dick.

>Havel deserves nothing that has happened to him.
>Bad things can never happen to good people

To the user saying these are "hysterically small" and look like a trap, nicely shaped B cups with puffy nipples are God tier.

pls

This cyoa should be paired with a good character creator with minimal companions. Nothing more. Too bad I lost my cyoa folder so I can't really help you.

>The Djinni for the winnie

Gonna conjure me some cocaine.

Anything that's sort of empty after the character creation bit can fit. There's an option to take a companion with you from the first CYOA, so that's not a big deal.

Have to keep in mind that it looks to be a pretty highpowered setting so you best have some decent powers of your own, and maybe something to prevent becoming fae-blooded.

>prevent becoming fae-blooded
Why?

>enslave Myhrienne
>drag her with you to another world while listening to her impotent but cute whining
>become shapeshifting demigod in that world

Because there doesn't seem to any way to control what happens to you and you might just become a disfigured water mage like Kim or get something completely useless and cumbersome.

Level 6 demon/angel would work pretty well with the Cathedral location in the Empire. Good idea.

>This is the official manga version
Now, i thought this would be the nice, SFW-version of the hentai.
I'm not sure what to think of this page.

Gonna go ahead and take everything under shapeshifting except for Mannerisms, so that's five points worth of stuff, three of which I get for free. Meaning... Three vows.

>Vow of Wealth
>Vow of Knowledge
>Vow of Duty

My cause for duty? I'm a NEET, so what else but my own comfort? Nice and easy, just like Knowledge. Learning something new can be anything I don't already know for a fact, there's nothing about it being something useful. If I watch a show, play a game, or read a book I haven't picked up before, I'm learning all kinds of new stuff about those things in particular. And Wealth? Nothing says I have to keep my balance positive, just get paid that day. Easily cheesed by selling something for a dollar or less, or finding money on the street, but more likely by making use of my shapeshifting skills to heal or shapeshift other people. There's no way that wouldn't have people knocking at my door everyday, but it might make privacy an issue, so camwhoring while playing vidya might be a bit better.

Wholesome christian age gap cyoa when? I want to be the predatory little girl/boy. Pedophiles not welcome.

Lesbianism is a sin.

It doesn't have to be lesbian, user. Age gaps with agressive younger guys/girls are hot as fuck.

This is true.

No bully pls.

Girls can't love girls.

That's just wrong and you know it.

>Girls can't love
FTFY

>Girls

Preach.

Agreed. That's why BL is pure love.

Fujo go and stay go.

Girls only love themselves.

>Usagi Drop: The time-skip: The CYOA

I don't want this.

I'm not a fujo, cutie.

How would you go about making a timeskip cyoa?

Design your non-blood related daughteru as a little girl.

Then design your older late teenage daughteru who then becomes your waifu. Then live the intervening period until she gets older and starts coming on to you.

Where's this from?

Legend of the Heroes, not sure what game in the series but it's an RPG series worth giving a look.

Trails in the sky

Just because you're correct doesn't mean you're right.

Also when it comes to Pokemon Personified. What the fuck was Decadence's deal in trying to merge the Distortion World with Constellia. Why do it?

Then design the daughter you had with your waifu... and the cycle continues.

For shits and giggles, or, possibly because she thinks it'd give her absolute dominion over Constellia too and undercut her mom.

I'd prefer being the little girl/boy though: slowly seducing my babysitter/older sister/teacher as I get older, eventually starting to date her and finally marrying her and becoming her young stud husband.

So design your non-blood related older waifu and plan out your puberty/adulthood?

Hastur
Netos and Netolhu
Nyarlothotep
Shub-Niggurath
Yidrah

Comfy Living -3
Increased Endurance -1
Increased Strength -1
Lewdification -2
Divine Blessing -1

Truest post here.

Also I've never had text issues in any version of cs photoshop.

>I merged the Distortion World with the real world.
>Why?
>Shits and Giggles
That's fucking evil. Yet, she still has a Seat on the Imperial Thrones.

Mommy loves her unconditionally, apparently.

>Hastur
She doesn't love you. She's in love with the concept of being in love with you. Also she's rapes you.

>Nctos and Nctolhu
They don't love you. They see you as a plaything.

>Nyarlothotep
She kills all of humanity, leaves you as the last human, won't reproduce humanity, and rapes you until you die.

>Shub-Niggurath
I can hardly argue this? Used goods over a thousand times?

>Yidrah
How can she say she loves you if she won't merge with you?

Look at all these cyoas not being posted. Do something about it and stop yapping about pokemon.

>Mommy loves her unconditionally.
Let me get this straight:
Decadence can merge the Distortion World with the real world, and that's okay. She still gets a Seat in government and shit.

But when the First Kind (Also, God's creation) bangs her youngest daughter, and knock her up, they get genocided.

What kind of retribution shit is this?

Only the boards dedicated to image dumps, are exclusively for image dumps without protracted conversation.