What are some tips/methods for finding something like IOTA, BEFORE it moons? That is...

What are some tips/methods for finding something like IOTA, BEFORE it moons? That is, how do I research this sort of thing by myself (don't post some pajeet discord, fuck off). Should I just look at the last 25 new ICOs created, and invest in the one that has the nicest designed website? What some signs and things like this I can look for?

I want to find a coin before those shitty discord rooms find it. I want the top admins of those shitty discord groups to buy MY bags.

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/iconic/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

lots of painstaking autistic research or the ability to read the zeitgeist from Veeky Forums that only come from years of lurking. there is no easy way

Well one thing I was thinking was make a list of every ICO Veeky Forums suggests to get---then blacklist that and don't buy any of those, and research what ICOs are remaining in the list.

But I'm small money, only about $20k in BTC's current value. I could put a ton of money into one new ICO, but them the ICO Mafia might decide to pump a completely different coin and just snatch away however much money I put into that obscure coin.

this.

Seriously. It's taken me months of constant lurking just to even begin filtering out the shit.

Rules of thumb:
1.) Innovative idea
2.) Practical use cases
3.) Low marketcap
4.) Hasnt increased by 5x yet since inception
5.) Veeky Forums isn't shilling it already

You'll want 3/5 of those for a pretty sure thing to a moon coin

Is that a HAPA?

You either got the eye or you don’t.

I don't like you
Could you please get the fuck out

literally just refresh Veeky Forums 16 hours a day you sperg

ID: 2KilIU

>ID: 2KilIU

Check

holy shit u better do what he fucking says

1) go to reddit
2) fucking stay there

Why does not investing like an idiot mean I should go to reddit?

The real question is why didn't I listen to Veeky Forums back in 2012 when they told me to buy bitcoin... :/

Something something semen demon, something something who.

You sound like a whiny, entitled women/jew who has never earned respect or honor in your life.
See
If you don't get the fuck off my board right now I will personally ensure your spiritual exorcism and conformity to our hive mind

The thing is, you need to do your own research bc by the time biz tells you to buy its too late

Well duh, thats the point of this thread. How to do your own research.

False. Biz told me to hop on the moon mission at 1.45 and it worked out. I do zero fucking research and im up 200% since October just lurking here and reddit.

Follow my Twitter @cryptofry also feel free to follow the guys i follow. mostly get my tips from twitter, /biz, & reddit, then do a shit ton of research behind every coin

By not looking for handouts, pajeet faggot. Shoo!

>get the fuck off my board

This is my board faggot. Kill yourself with that hivemind shit. Check my quads before you pull the trigger.

Buy BYTEBALL. There you go. You're welcome.

you win

I just buy a little of anything with a decent white paper shilled by Veeky Forums, then if it's tanking over 2-3 weeks, I drop it, sometimes I find gems going +20% a day regularly, these ones you throw your life savings into.

(((XRB still yet to truly moon)))

Im with OP. Need help. All of you faggots were green once too. What did you do? Im not opposed to hard work and research, but you entitled faggots could help a little...

seriously and unironically user, you need to dyor. keep an objective mind looking at their site, staff, and community. is it all even realistic? but also ask yourself, is this something i can follow to the ends of the earth. if you can't, you'll have weak hands,

i bought into IOTA at .50 and spent more time with it in the red than in the green. You've got to believe in a project dude.

I'm $20k up right now and I have no doubt this will fly by Ethereum's market cap. Hell, I think it could pass $100b this next year. Find yourself that coin that you, beyond a shadow of a doubt, know is not shit.

for what it's worth, buy and hold ADA.

loaded 30krai 0/

Pay attention when people mention coins. Follow a bunch of places to see what's out there and what's new( IOTA has been shilled for months). Look up the coins and take notes (I use a spreadsheet for this). Track which ones you think are good buys and make a choice.

bought iota before it was on finex. sold because of the fud going on (ive also had a full node running) @40c had around 30gi ... as you said you have to believe. lesson learned.

>Track which ones you think are good buys and make a choice.

does anyone here just scalp around? Buying and selling the shit all day, or do people generally look for ones to hold?

Hot tip: Watch for ICON. Korean coin with big corporate backing.

look at the coins that aren't trying to shill themselves. the ones with shitty marketing teams. go from there.

I scalp around!
Once I find one a I like, I put a good % of my money into it, and then sit on it.

Can you explain why iota is so amazing? Isn't it totally centralized?

This. When I first started I would ignore good coins because they seemed uninteresting at first glance. Really bad habit. You should into absolutely everything and try arrive at the most non-deluded opinion possible.

should look into*

>uninteresting at first glance

uninteresting how? motives? volatility? shilling?

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/iconic/

Dis one?

For me it's that there are 900 fucking coins on CMC. A lot of them are just shit BTC clones from around 2014. Somewhere in that 900 is the next moon but you have to read a lot of shit to find it. Usually I just ignore anything that didn't launch in the last 0-2 years.

>For me it's that there are 900 fucking coins on CMC. A lot of them are just shit BTC clones from around 2014. Somewhere in that 900 is the next moon but you have to read a lot of shit to find it. Usually I just ignore anything that didn't launch in the last 0-2 years.

It's truly overwhelming. It's hard to find one that has a good "purpose" as well.

What the fuck. How? Is there a bot that waits for digits before posting?

What happened to MCO? Getting raped. Why?

>tfw you've found an ICO that you know is gonna be big because it's gonna do something that's been established and has known interest, but it's gonna do it better than everyone else

CHECKED

are you that bitblocktrading cunt

Hell no, I don't even know what bitblocktrading is

the pump was from the exchange listings yesterday morning
natural correction yadda yadda

>2killU

A combination of intuition, research and impartial judgement. Also a discerning eye for good information and bullshit in general, and especially in communities such as 4chins.

Yeah, its not that complex. Just have a bot poll Veeky Forums looking at the highest post num on the board, and wait until its quads minus 1.

pls no

QASH

>tfw I have been here since 2006 and can successfully do this from Veeky Forums alone

This is the correct investment strategy.

Anyone seen Po.et? (POE)

As a journalist and content contributor, it seems like a noble, and great projec.t

why is this shit blank for all coins?

anything thats listed by bitfinex will have it's moon day because fake tethers -> shitcoin. IOTA having it's moment because of fake fether injection.

>anything thats listed by bitfinex will have it's moon day because fake tethers -> shitcoin. IOTA having it's moment because of fake fether injection.

english please

pls respond