drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Previous Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/anime/wiki/seriesfaq-fate
youtube.com/watch?v=zKPhjkw3Y84
pastebin.com/fnWpB5Bn
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Jumpers!

What is something you have stolen for stupid reasons?

Thats a nice pen you have there, it would be a shame if it went missing.

Tell me about your perk combos. Not the commonly used ones like idiot magician and final form but the more unique and exotic ones.

Jump 79: Neon Genesis Evangelion
>Page of Cups (An unexpected new relationship that is playful and spontaneous.)
...Not sure I want to even know the details, though it's inevitable.
>Age: 25
>Location: Kyoto-2, 2006
>Identity: Pattern Orange
>Drawbacks: You I, II, and III (+200), Apostate (+300), A Dark Pantheon (+300)
This definitely won't end badly at ALL. Nope.
>Superscale Skills (1200)
I'll be working on many large projects in the future. I may as well get a leg up on that now.
>Waveform Anatomy (1100)
Huh, well. This stacks ridiculously well with being a Ditto. I've definitely got strong self-image covered, though. Perhaps I don't have to drink the tang if someone offers.
>Hybrid (900)
Non-euclidean form you say? Yeah, I think as a jumper it's very safe to say that I have one of those.
>AT Field Mastery (500)
This is about as close as I'm ever going to get to getting anything from Elfen Lied, so I'll just have to be be satisfied with this. No Pattern Ultraviolet, however, so any use of the AT field is going to be picked up by NERV.
This also works in my favor - any use my clone(s) make of that will be picked up as well.
>Genre Savior (200, Pattern Orange)
This is what I came to the jump for. This is the only perk I'm even getting from the Pattern Orange list, but I'll be damned if I'll compromise to leave this behind. Beside, any other build leaves me with an extra hundred points. I'll deal with it as I am now.
>Secondary Field (0)
Extra flexibility with my AT field is definitely a helpful thing.

I took Batmans grandfather clock. My batcave replica is now far more authentic.

So, my first mistake was running afoul of SEELE. I'm lucky that what they got from me was only enough to clone me with the abilities from this jump, and not the others. Fortunately... whatever the cause from that, they weren't usable as Evangelion pilots - they didn't cause the same berserker effect that I get if I get within a hundred meters of them, but they're no use as pilots or dummy plugs - they're inert. So instead, the end result is that SEELE has someone who can use an AT field as a last resort, and use it flexibly.

Fortunately for me, they can't use it openly because they can't hide its use. Activating the AT field sets off alarms, so such clones can only use them in a heavily shielded location. Basically... until the endgame, these clones are of use only as operatives. Unfortunately, SEELE having Rei-alikes that can learn from their mistakes means that by the time endgame comes, these clones are going to be highly competent.

In any event, dicking with SEELE is fun. Derailing things entirely is undesirable, but I made sure that there were a few breadcrumbs I could put in various places to make things a bit better.

The right few words to a kid in school, for example, can cause them to sit back and reconsider how they approach life. The right few words to a woman in college can do the same. I basically lived my life as best I could, giving nudges here and there to try and make others' lives easier. Though one mercy I did make sure to grant was to ensure that Asuka was not the one to find her mother's body.

In mid-October, 2015, the Mass Production Evangelion were sent down - ostensibly to help deal with Leliel, who had consumed Unit 01. It made for a good excuse, and was a better plan than dropping 992 N2 bombs on Tokyo-3. Instead, however, Unit 01 emerged, slaughtered the angel... and the MP Evangelions charged him instead. Rei and Asuka charged in to try and help, but three against nine is extremely grim odds.

Why did you add two numbers and remove the jump part of the OP?

He forgot the jumpchain part but what do you mean add 2 numbers? Last thread was 929.

In order:

First query:
>Jumpchain CYOA Thread #929
>implying you aren't trying to stir shit up

Second query:
>OP made an error and somehow it ate the Jumpchain portion.

orz

Should we make a new one? You know people are going to have trouble finding this if there's no jump in the subject.

On a related note: Bypassing AT fields is possible, but it requires one of three things. Either an AT field of your own of sufficient strength, a weapon of sufficient strength (on the order of a focused energy weapon or a very high-yield detonation), or an out-of-context weapon. You see, Evangelions are alive. It turns out that a killing curse, when one has amped it up sufficiently because they've all gone berserk and are targeting you on foot, can most certainly make them cease being alive. No shield can stop that, after all, and I have artifacts and the raw power to cast a killing curse that is indeed strong enough to kill an Evangelion. Of course, I then had to flee from the remaining three berserk Evangelion with human pilots, but otherwise it worked well.

NERV had been betrayed by SEELE before the endgame had even come. I was a relative unknown - just a guy with an apartment downtown, after all, who worked at a convenience store that had been stomped flat months before and never found another job since. I spoke with Gendo (unsurprisingly with myself at gunpoint) and told him that the dead sea scrolls are not the end-all-be-all of prophecy, fate is a thing best ignored by beings with free will, and promptly left - after all, no one wards against apparition.

Aside from letting things progress as expected - NERV still had a job to do even if SEELE was acting up - I kept my head down. Zeruel came and went. Shinji got in the fucking robot and got stuck. They pulled him out, eventually, but before that happened, the MP Evas came again on Ritsuko's 31st birthday in November.

As it turns out, they react very poorly to being befriended, too. Who knew?

They're still a Jump in the post text, that still come up when the ctrl + f.

The shitty part was that I was submitting a properly formatted thread when this guy posted his. If not for him we'd have everything in order.

After that happened I basically went 'fuck it' and started meddling further. Part of it was out of necessity, since at the end of the series things get stupidly dark, but I intended to use Genre Savior to ensure that we got the Noblebright 'Humanity, Fuck Yeah' ending that everyone deserved. This included dealing with one of my clones, who was not bothering to hide himself as he attempted to enter NERV. The only problem with that is that my clones do not have precognition and I do, so that particular conflict was very short.

Kaworu was sent in as a backup pilot as Asuka didn't have a breakdown (she was made of sterner stuff and things went better with Arael) so he sat on the sidelines, it was pointed out to Gendo that if Shinji can get out of the robot then everyone else who went into the robot can get out of the robot, and they started looking forward to the end of the conflict. The remaining angels went as scheduled - Kaworu was put down by Shinji as expected, with Shinji considering him a coward for the angel of free will being too frightened by the prospect of having to exercise it.

In the wake of that, SEELE attempted to drop all of those remaining N2 mines on Tokyo-3 in an attempt to level it. With three Evangelions working together, they were able to manifest AT fields that directed the detonation upward and away from the city, at the cost of incapacitating them afterward. The army was sent in, with one of my clones leading a contingent, and the MP Evas charged in for the third and final time as well.

Having known the attack was coming, NERV headquarters' corridors were filled with bakelite. I don't know how much most people know about it, but it's a plastic. The only way you're going to get in is with effort, ripping plastic out constantly, and it was still hot enough to burn them if and when they tried - my clone was the only one who made headway.

While I was topside dealing with the MP Evas, the soldiers were all following my clone, who was making his way down the path of least resistance. This put them in the cage. Which had three Evangelions online. The soldiers were all crushed like bugs. NERV had no casualties.

My clone managed to escape and run back topside, mission failed, and found me waiting for him atop a pile of Evangelion corpses.

>You know, it's a shame. You have so much potential, and I don't want to fight you. But do you know what?

>What?

>Accio spear.

>What the hell is an accio spear? Is that half-assed Latin or something? Wait, why are you looking at me like-

And then the clone was erased by the Lance of Longinus, which I quietly disappeared before I went inside to celebrate with the rest of them.

Ya put the wrong thread name OP.

I know. I have failed you all. But Jumpchain is still in the text, and the thumbnail, so anyone who looks at it or hits ctrl-f should still see it.

This is why I always check my OP after I make the thread, so I can delete it immediately if it's flawed.

Yeah. I screwed that up big time. Not gonna lie. But at least everything's done properly here - we have an edition, we have the IRC, we have the PDF, so at least I'm not as big a screw up as SOME anons.

I don't think I've seen you write this much for anything else.

Thread's too old to delete now, so let's get down to business.

What's one thing you regret not being able to do during your first 10 Jumps, /jc/?

Not have to slaughter my fellow Cursed Children to survive.

Live comfortably.

Wasn't particularly enjoyable for about half of those jumps.

I wrote more for Harry Potter, but some jumps just write themselves. Some are a sentence, some a couple paragraphs, this is more like a page.

And now on to Asura's Wrath. Pray for me. I'm going to need it.

Well. I made myself into the indestructable Skellyton?

Start with Symbiote, for fractal-pattern carbon nanotube bones. Upgrade to Vibranium+Adamantium in Marvel. Grab Kaguya bloodline in Naruto for control over it and hardening it further. eXceed's Alchemy was useful too, infusing every individual bone with the concept of "Indestructability."

Then go to Skulduggery Pleasant and become a skellyton without the meaty bits.

Laugh at feeble attempts to fight/destroy me. Spoopily.

So i'm looking to start fate/

I'd fate/stay night a good starting place?

Did that issue with the Witcher jump ever get resolved?

That patch of light space near the top looks like a seal. Its even got some black spots in the right place for the nose and like eyes.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon retcon

Litwick 300
Shadow Ball
Flamethrower
Attract
Rest
Endure
Natural Instinct 400
Multitalent 500
Move Expert 700
All-Terrain Hiker 1050
Hyperkinesis 1450
Aura Ribbon 1500
Post Town
Followed 1300
Partnerless 1000

Realised I took Painful Powers in PMD which I suspect may have been a result of me originally slotting this later in my chain. It's like 3rd though and I probably can't get by on Smoke Conduit stuff alone.

So I've cut it out and gotten rid of Map Surveyor. So long sense of direction!

The jump or the series?

Wanted to try a character chain for a change of pace, see how things go.

0. 80s Action Movie
Name: Max McFury
Career: Unemployed, formally Police Officer (Bruce Willis) (900)
One-Liner
Bulging Muscles
Hidden Talent- Painting
If It Bleeds (100)
Inventive (0)
Muscle Shirt

>After retiring from the force, loose cannon Max McFury recieves a phonecall from a mysterious man calling himself "The Benefactor", telling him to show up at an abandoned Warehouse near the waterfront. Suddenly, everything goes dark as Max blacks out. Rushing outside, what he finds will change everything.

Warehouse
Electricity, Plumbing, Heat/AC, Force Wall, Shelving, Housing, Workshop, Medbay, Free Space, Food Supply, Loft

Destinations:

Fill em' up, gents.

No, it did not.

If you're looking to get into the series- reddit.com/r/anime/wiki/seriesfaq-fate pretty much explains your options as well as anyone could.

Cho Aniki and Kung Fury

>Fill em' up, gents.

Sailor Moon

Kingdom Hearts.

Doom 2016

Robocop
Undertale.

Generic Sugar Bowl

Jump 80: Asura's Wrath
>Ten of Cups, reversed (Dissipation, debauchery, and stagnation. Taking one's good fortune for granted.)
>Age: 21
>Era: Age of Rage
>Identity: Drop-In
>Drawbacks: Outside the Wheel (+100), A Rival (+200), Solid Gold Supersoul (+300)
This is what I get for relying on precognition.
>Make An Example (Free, drop-in)
So a perk that makes others keep their wits, rather than leaning heavily on their ego? I like it.
>Living Saint (1200, drop-in)
Well, at least it means that hostile spirits won't be trying to kill me immediately.
>Demigod Atelier (800)
Ah! This is most decidedly magitech, though of a divine sort. I wonder if I can adapt it to other magic systems...
>Mantra Affinity: Pride (700)
Okay, yeah, not going to lie, I do have a lot of pride in what I'm doing these days. Might as well use it, though apparently if I have people worship me directly it's every bit as effective?
>Mantra Training and Techniques (500)
Does this mean I can throw fireballs like Ryu now?
>Cyborg Hindu Godbody (100)
Now this is just cool. I like it.
>Mantra Prayer Wheel (Free, drop-in)
Useful, at least to an extent.
>Divinity Banishment Staff (0, drop-in)
Well, at least I have SOME kind of useful weapon against all of this silliness.

I may look like a demigod... but in the end, I am not one. Instead, there are much better ways to do things. Not many plans aside from staying out of Asura's way, but there is one thing I'm going to utilize, and that is Living Saint. Keep the energy from being utilized... and instead, let it heal the people, heal the land. Calm down Gaea, and in turn, perhaps calm the demigods who are running around like idiots.

Oh, who am I kidding? Asura's going to punch them. All of them. In the everything.

Rolled 5 (1d8)

Queued.

1. Cho Aniki
2. Kung Fury
3. Sailor Moon
4. Kingdom Hearts
5. Doom 2016
6. Robocop
7. Undertale
8. Generic Sugar Bowl

I stole Hitler's mustache.

Not quite sure why though.

When I'm on Earth I try to steal the British Crown Jewels once a year or so. I don't keep them, I just decorate some random statue with them. Wax figures in compromising positions are fun.

After hearing it brought up in thread, I decided to give Seven Deadly Sins a watch. It's pretty generic shonen anime for the most part. Does the manga get any better?

At the moment, the only interesting parts are the SDS hanging out being friends. Diane a cute.

Diane a shit.

Your waifu is shit user.

But why?

Memes Jack! I'll actually be grabbing Diane if we ever get the jump.

She is best girl, best girls must be waifued, and waifus are all universally shit.

While your logic is sound, the truth of this makes my heart hurt.

>pic mostly unrelated

>Dat filename
Well, if you insist.

Alternate pic titles:
>Giant Waifus: Why they're a good idea
>Throwing Shade: Why it's not always a bad thing
>Waifu Engineering: Have Jumpers Gone Too Far?

>Giant Waifus
There is a sign in my warehouse directing all new female companions to collect a YJ Growth Magatama from a shelf.

1. Doom 2016
Mars: Advanced Research Complex
Drop In
Age 28
Combat Training
Pathfinder
What Do You Mean, "Reload?" (900)
Fortune and Glory (700)
If You Want A Job Done Right (400)
Hell Devours the Indolent (300)
Impact Compensation (100)
Praetorian (-200)
Prophecy of the Seraphim (-500)
Crate of Guns
Locks and Locks and Locks, Too Late, DOOT (0)

>Max McFury is ripped and torn away from his retirement after answering the call of a mysterious Benefactor, finding himself farther from home than he ever thought possible. Looking outside of a nearby window, he slowly begins to realize the gravity of his situation.

>"Nice view, hmm?" he hears, directly behind him. He knows that voice. Max feels his consciousness start to slip again as he whips around, attempting to catch a glimpse of the man who sent him here.

>He doesn't; he wakes up chained to an alter, sans most of his clothing. Not the first time he's woken up like that. He was also surrounded by cyclopean, humanoid creatures, which was new.

>Max struggles, attempting to break through his shackles as the creatures draw nearer. Suddenly, the head of the nearest monster explodes in a cloud of gore, splattering the room with a blood and brains.

>The creatures, and Max, turn to look at the source of the blast, only to see a tall man wearing a suit of green armor and hefting a massive shotgun.

>After the marine finished painting the walls red, he motions for Max to follow him; wordlessly leading him to a suit of armor similar to his own- as well as a big crate of guns. Max grins.

>Demons may not feel pity or remorse... but they did feel fear. The duo cut through the demonic hordes, silencing their screeches and doots; their battle cry becoming legendary even in hell: "Rip and Tear!"

Need a new 5.

Hay Digger and all you Judy Hopps lovers out there, this one is for you.
youtube.com/watch?v=zKPhjkw3Y84

>Eyyy gurl shove dat worm up yer brain

Alice Through the Looking Glass.

That is a lot of rabbits. . . Almost as much as would be born if a jumper became a rabbit in Zootopia and then waifued Judy Hopps.

Anyone got some suggestions about how I could go about making pic related? I've got a mother box but getting the rings and having them work elsewhere is where I have no clue. No I didn't but the 1000cp ring and the GLaTS rings are far less powerful that what I need.

One piece.

Realised my Innistrad build was basically a worse version of Sorin due to all the focus on vampire perks, a copy of his sword and My Masterpiece which makes it easier to do big mad projects.

Got me thinking, does anyone actually know how he made Avacyn? Seems like maybe it'd have to be more than Sangromancy and powers fueled by Black mana.

Probably created an artifact that he used to create her. Artificers do the best work.

Rolled 2 (1d8)

1. Cho Aniki
2. Kung Fury
3. Sailor Moon
4. Kingdom Hearts
5. Alice Through The Looking Glass
6. Robocop
7. Undertale
8. Generic Sugar Bowl

>pastebin.com/fnWpB5Bn
This part was too big to fit in one post, so here's a pastebin.

Saved.

Loads and loads of white mana as an Oldwalker. Also lots of study into stuff that can hand out powers to followers. Remember, Avacyn is also the cornerstone of the entire setup they had for the Church. Without Avacyn they're still able to do some stuff, but not nearly as much.
No real reason for it to have been an artifact, more akin to a planewide enchantment tied to a particular creature.

This is an English board m8

>Diana
>Best Girl
>Not Merlin

Never done this before, but here I go!

First, some backstory type stuff:

>Name: Emrys
>Companions (taking a max of three for simplicity’s sake): Marw the Eevee (will evolve into Umbreon in jump)
>Benefactor/Jumpchan shows herself as a small, young, pale girl with long white hair and rainbow eyes, doesn’t quite explain why I was chosen, but I choose not to question it, rather than look a gift horse in the mouth.
>I choose to keep jumping because it grants me a form of immortality. I’m terrified of death, and choose to fight my fears head on, amassing power until I can stop being afraid of death, because it can no longer touch me.

Jump 1: Pokemon

Region:
>Kalos
Identity:
>Age 10
>Male
>Drop In

Starter:
>Actual Starter
>Eevee
>Shiny

Skills:
>Combat Training
>Physical Fitness
>Freerunning
>Survival Training
>Savant

Gear:
>3X Master Balls
>HM Collection
>50K pokedollars
>Rebreather
>Med Kit
>Hypervisor
>Sniper Rifle

Flaws:
>Damned
>Hunted (Yveltal)

gonna be making a story from this, but I figure I should get my first 100 years laid out before I really start it.

I need 8 jumps to roll on

Eh, fair enough, I forgot global enchantments were a thing there. Still, artifacts are some of the bossest things ever to exist in MtG.

Mystery Dungeon

Rolled 4 (1d8)

84 Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt
Angel -400
Age 21
Artistic Reality -100, Verbose Speaker -100, Greater than Man, Sins and Virtues(Lust), Stylish Weapons(Kilt), Hybrid -300, Everyone Wants To Be Me, Devil’s Advocate -200, Spirit of Anarchy -300, I Want You -200,
Sweet Threads, Local Housing, Weaponized Stylish Clothing, Box of Vices, Angelmobile -200,
Fanservice +100, Zombies! +100, Revelations +600,
Oh no, my stylish weapon does nothing to zombies! Not like I don't have plenty of weapons better suited to them. I'll just be zooming about with some R.E.M. stuck in my head fighting the apocalypse. I actually manage to protect most of the city from it. Not sure how much of the End I stove off, but the city is mostly untouched and the people largely safe. Who knows what happened to the rest of the world.
Continue
(You)
1 Golden Sun
2 Starcraft Zerg
3 Sailor Moon
4 Claymore
5 Soma
6 Axe Cop
7 Erfworld
8 Shin Megami Tensei

Alan Wake queued after roll, Devil Survivor 2, Overlord Manga/Light Novel, and Spyro the Dragon in the queue queue.

Claymore bound.

X-Men, Kids Next Door, Neopets, and Project Freelancer.

Strike Witches
One Piece

Ranma 1/2, Overlord (Light novel), Symbiote, Avatar The last airbender, Adventure time, Skyrim and X-men.

Rolled 7 (1d8)

2. Kung Fury
Cop
Miami, 1985
You Got A Permit For These?
Sudden Appearances
Excellent Shot (800)
You're The Best Damn Partner I've Ever Had (400)
I'm A Cop, From The Future (300)
Aesthetics (100)
Gun- A Beretta M9.
Clothes- Cop Uniform.
Badge (50)
The Crotchshot Pistol (-100)
Hoff9000 Sportscar (-200)
Kung Face, Yeah. That's My Bicep (0)

>"... I'm sorry I doubted you, Triceracop, McFury. You're the best damn partners I've ever had."

>"...you too, Kung Fury."

1. Cho Aniki
2. One Piece
3. Sailor Moon
4. Kingdom Hearts
5. Alice Through The Looking Glass
6. Robocop
7. Undertale
8. Generic Sugar Bowl

Rolled 6 (1d8)

1. Mystery Dungeon
2. X-Men
3. Kids Next Door
4. Neopets
5. Project Freelancer
6. Strike Witches
7. One Piece
8. Ranma 1/2

>Strike Witches
That's probably my favorite imaged jump. I just love the way it looks.

Same. I never would have imagined someone would put so much effort into a jump for Strike Witches, but I'm certainly glad they did.

You know, I only really did Strike Witches and DxD because people said that no one could do them. That and that they are oddly endearing.

You'd have an Overwatch jump if someone didn't beat me to the punch
I'll fight you insufficient lore guy

But thanks guys. All the positivity is really making my day.

>All the positivity
Fuck that. Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!

What did you say about my father you fucking smurf!?!

>You'd have an Overwatch jump if someone didn't beat me to the punch

Ah, why'd I have to know that!?

BRING IT ON YOU GLORIFIED FASHION ACCESSORY!

That guardsman and SoB comic was adorable.

The dice have decided my fate as a teenage girl
send help

Jump 2: Strike Witches

Starting Location:
>Free Choice
>USA
>Chartreux Cat

Background:
>Age 16
>Female
>Drop In

Striker type:
>Fighter
>Second Generation

Perks:
>Defensive Sign “Directional Shield”
>Restoration Sign “Top Gun Conditioning”
>Perception Sign “Ballistic Stabilization”
>Technomage

Weapons
>Anti Tank Rifle x2
>General Purpose Machine Gun
>Assault Rifle
>Pistol

Other Equipment:
>Bomber Jacket
>Call Sign (Catty)
>Striker Artificer Tool Kit

Companion Import: Marw the Umbreon
Striker:
>Fighter
>Gen 2

Weapons:
>General Purpose Machine Gun
>Pistol x2

Drawbacks:
>No pants allowed
>Forbidden love

Everything's gone comedicly lewd
This is heaven and hell at the same time

1. Mystery Dungeon
2. X-Men
3. Kids Next Door
4. Neopets
5. Project Freelancer
7. One Piece
8. Ranma 1/2

Need a replacement for number 6

;-;

Now I'm sad...

Overlord (manga/light novel)

Oh, Sister Strike Burke-Chan, you and your works are an inspiration to me. I only hope one day to be worthy to claim you as my one twu waifu.

Ohyeah. That picture reminds me. I never posted a thing.

Warhammer 40,000: The Imperium
> Location: Armageddon [Rolled6]
> Background: TechPriest [-100CP]
> Astartes Implants [-250CP]
> Technical Training [Get a Freebie!]
> + Arch-Magos [-250CP]
> Imperial Creed [-50CP]
> Cyber-technician [-150CP]
> Blank [-400CP]
> + Anathema [+100CP]
> + Culexus [-100CP]
> Mechanicus Implants [Get a Freebie!]
> Kill-Team [Get a Freebie!]
> Abhuman (Felinid) [+200CP]

I make no secret my love for 40K. That's why I spend so long making builds for it! I love to plan stories for its rich and varied plots and complex characters, so I might hear the loving words of its fans' in harmony of interpretation. I am vomiting sarcasm.

Anyway, I think I'm a techmarine? Possibly a fair ranking techpriest? And also a catgirl? And a blank. I'm like nine feet tall because of the implants, and I'm pretty sure my shoulders are bigger than most doorways.
Who are we kidding? I'm probably an experiment by some hereitc techpriest to make an ultimate bioweapon and everyone is shocked as hell I lived this long. I'm Frank Horrigan. If you know who that is without google, I love you.

Anyway, uninhabitable desert planet, orks, shooty death, whatever.
I have a bunch of anti-parasite plant-biology and grafting perks, so considering orks reproduce by spores I'm probably like one third ork by the end of this. Fuck it. Fuck orks. Fuck this place.

I wonder how Blank interacts with Soul Eater's Monster Cat?

If anyone hasnt claimed them I would be doing a Home Improvement and Vanquish Jump.

Rolled 8 (1d8)

1. Mystery Dungeon
2. X-Men
3. Kids Next Door
4. Neopets
5. Project Freelancer
6. Overlord (manga)
7. One Piece
8. Ranma 1/2

>Home Improvement
Neat.

More power!

Oh and dibs

In Home Improvement? What cha gonna do? Power construct toilet?

Though how Vanquish suit compared to Iron man suit?

Rolled 2 (1d8)

85 Claymore
Mainland
Age 22
Organization -150
Half Yoma -150(Defense)
Supervision, Enchanting Body and Hair -100, Lucky With The Ladies -400, Strong Heart -600, Fleshcrafter -300,
Awakened Form +300, Massive Form -300,
Setting Appropriate Clothing, Some Really Good String, Hawk Sword -100,
Abyss Feeders +400, You Smell Delicious +200, Armless +200,
Looks like I need some temporary cybernetic arms until I rip the arms off of an awakened or an abyss feeder or something(really, whatever arms seem better than my cybernetics. Come to think of it, it may take a while for the feeders to get strong enough to be worth my while arm wise). Then again, I might rip off some Asarakamu arms. Whatever seems good enough and becomes available first. I'll also practice awakening and pulling back, in addition to researching the various biological materials I find in this war zone. Shouldn't be difficult to find specimens, they all want to eat me.
Continue
1 Golden Sun
2 Starcraft Zerg
3 Sailor Moon
4 Alan Wake
5 Soma
6 Axe Cop
7 Erfworld
8 Shin Megami Tensei
Devil Survivor 2 queued, Overlord Manga/Light Novel, and Spyro the Dragon in the queue queue.

Ten years as a brain in jar bartender. . .