> ARCHIVE: suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive.html?tags=GuP:LGA2 Quest

> Sunday, July 5th, 2015

SITUATION: pastebin.com/ziMsX6th
MECHANICS: pastebin.com/49M2eE8Z
THE RULES: pastebin.com/BEsprkBZ
THE TANK: pastebin.com/sJsgig6B
THE DIVISIONS: pastebin.com/xCQZAdqU
THE SHOP: pastebin.com/v6xeDRXj

You open your eyes, groaning in a bit of phantom pain. Last night was mostly spent on your riding lessons with Carolina Greene. She was surprisingly understanding about the whole “never having ridden a horse before” thing. But still, your butt hurt from Lang’s bucking around and movement. Even with the saddle on, it was a nightmare.

But hey, you know how to ride a horse! Yeah, fuck yeah…

You open your eyes further. Nope, you’re not in your room, you’re in the stable that the George Washington girls built for you (surprisingly quickly and efficiently.) It was a little ways down the road from the Tankery HQ, and currently only housing Lang.

Ugh, the smell. You turn your head to see the straw you were lying on. You must have fell asleep and they just left you. Fine, forget about it. Maybe-

You look down to see Denise sleeping on you, her face buried in your breasts. She purrs gently, clutching you like a teddy bear. Uh… “Denise,” you call. She smiles, further cozying up into your chest. “Denise. Get off.” She opens her eyes, squeaking a bit at being woken up. She yawns, sitting up and throwing her arms up in a stretch.

“Auugh! Sorry, Elodie!” She rubs her eyes, a bit tired. She immediately plops her face between your breasts again. “Aaaah.” Your eyebrow twitches. “So, do you need me to drive you to work today?”

> “Yes.”
> “No.” (TAKE VACATION DAY: 5)
> Other

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/yjf7t364
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

> “Yes.”
No rest for the wicked...wicked cool!

>Other

Take me back to my dorm, I need to wash and change before work

user has a point, backing.

Supporting

> Other

“We’ll think about work in a bit. Just take e back to my dorm, alright? I need to wash and-“ You dust some hay and straw off your uniform. Ugh, this is going to be in the wash for days! “I need to change too.”

“Alright!” She claps her hands together, grinning. “I’ll go bring the Kettenkrad around!” She happily skips out of the stable, leaving you alone with Lang. You look over to the cream colored draft horse. He whinneys a bit, passively staring at you.

“What are you looking at?” you ask. He nuzzles you a bit on the cheek. “Agh- you-“ You gently slap him away, moping. Ugh, horses.

-

-

“Hey, Elodie!” A few Naval Studies girls were accosting you in the shower. Mid-shower. “We saw your match today, you really did a great job!”

You nod a bit, trying to wash your hair. “Thanks.”

“I can’t imagine doing Tankery though,” says one of them. “I’m more of a Helicraft kind of girl.” You resist the urge to roll your eyes. Please, please! “It must be so crowded in there!”

“Anyway, we just wanted to let you know, we gave you our votes for you to go to NATO’s All-Star game,” says one of them. “Hope you make it!”

> Boast
> Neutral
> Polite

> Boast
Thanks for the votes, girls.

> Polite

thank you

> Polite

>Polite
Yesterday was a tough match. There is a long way to go. Better to politely thank them. And tell them its not all bad being in a tank.

Hey, we have to try, right?

> Neutral

> Polite

> Polite

“Well, thanks for the votes then, girls. That’s real nice of you. I mean, I know things were kind of tough yesterday but we got a long way to go. There’s still like 7 more weekends to win before we can win it all.”

One of them nods. “It’s going to be hell 7 weekends in those hotboxes.”

“It’s not that bad,” you say. It actually is, it’s hot, sweaty, and you’re basically breathing in each other. But… “Really, honest.” They all smile at each other, looking at you. “Well, I should get back to-“

“Oh, can you sign something for me!” asks one of them. … they want your autograph. She quickly runs off, then comes back with her blouse and a pen. “Please!” Uh… okay. You take the pen, and she presses the blouse against her chest, smiling at you. … um. You quickly sign it. “Yes!” She takes a look at your signature, grinning.

Well, that’s a first.

-

-

Denise nudges you, smiling happily as the two of you walk to your office. “Come on! It’s not everyday someone asks for an autograph!” She rubs her hands together, grinning. “Think about it, maybe you’ll be merchandized! You could totally make a heck of a lot of money that way!” Please, you’re not about to sell yourself out for a few bucks.

Well, you could, but you won’t.

You open your office and step inside. You plop yourself down in your desk, sighing deeply. Ugh, work, please just be simple today.

You look at your computer, then at your phone. Huh, normally someone would’ve called you by now with work. Denise sits at her desk, ready to receive any calls as well.

It’s quiet, too quiet.

> Perfect time to catch some Z’s then.
> Investigate around the Offices, maybe you missed a memo or something.
> See if you can take the dead time and use it to renovate your office a little bit.
> Other

>> Investigate around the Offices, maybe you missed a memo or something.

> Perfect time to catch some Z’s then.
Aww yisss

Uh-oh...

Or maybe its a stat? Unlikely.

> See if you can take the dead time and use it to renovate your office a little bit.

Elodie already signing tits, she's gotta be careful not to let success get to her head!

Lets go looking for trouble

>working on a sunday
Elodie pls.

It's actually Monday July 6th, I got so concerned with putting in the archive link I forgot to change the date.

Maybe it's you who is confused about the day, and all the other characters got it right and it IS Sunday so they are at home. Huh? Huh?

pls no

You and Denise poke your heads out. “Hello?” you ask. Silence. Huh. You and Denise get out of the office, then start poking your heads around to see. Not a lot of people left around. It’s so… quiet. You look outside one of the office windows, still working there. Where are all the office workers?

Maybe they’re on break.

You decide to investigate the lounge room. You open the door-

“SURPRISE!” You yelp, jumping in fright. The lights almost blind as you dozens of Officers and Logistics workers all clap and cheer for you.

… IT’S NOT EVEN YOUR BIRTHDAY!

One of the Logistics workers walks up to you, holding up a Tankery card with your portrait, tank, and name on it. “We wanted to properly welcome in the Logistics’ department’s own little celebrity!” She motions to everybody. “I’m sure you don’t know everybody, you have the Nguyens over there, Smith, Jones, Bekowsky, Gaines, Wilcox…” They all politely wave at you, happily. “It’s so nice that Logistics finally has a face to put on it! Everybody seems to forget we even exist, you know!?”

Even Lieutenant McLean was there. “Yeah, sometimes people I think I don’t even have a Major.”

… what?

“Well, we have cake, and cookies, and soda, and all kinds of sweets!” says the worker. “Help yourself.”

> “Um, actually, I should… go back to work.”
> “Um. Okay.”
> Other

> Other
You guys didn't really have too, but then since we're all here...

>ah can't believe I'm finally famous!

> “Um. Okay.”
Don't be a buzzkill Elodie.

> “Um. Okay
Awww Ellie's being thrown a bone here.

>> “Um. Okay.”

Backing!

>“Um. Okay.”

Adorable social awkwardness GO!

> “Um. Okay. Thanks.”

> “Um. Okay.”

“Um, okay.” Denise smiles, nudging you again as she starts to gravitate towards the sweets. Um. You weren’t expecting any of this, especially since you lost the last match.

“Hi!” A few girls shake your hands, introducing themselves to you. “Can’t believe you lost last time, we’re so sorry! But you’re representing Naval Studies Logistics well out there! We just want to say thank you!” Um, alright. You smile at them, nodding. “Tell us, what’s it like in a tank?”

“Um, it’s uh…” Denise places a plate of sweets in your hand, smiling at you. “It’s cozy. Um, right next to me are my gunner and my loader and in the forward compartment are my hull MG and assistant RO and my driver. They’re- they’re the real heroes I reckon.”

“Hm, so modest!” says one of them. Yeah, yeah, modest. Um, this is-

Lieutenant McLean wards them away. “Shoo, shoo. Let the officers talk.” They grumble a little, moving away. “I must say, you’re building quite a reputation for yourself already. You may not be Iris that’s for sure, but Logistics takes what we can get, beau.”

“Right,” you say. You take a bite of cake, and find the sweet taste exhilarating you. Ooooh, so good! “Um, did you-“

“I might have organized this,” she says. You nod to her. “No thanks is necessary. Honestly, I meant to put it in your office, but the others convinced me the lounge would be better.”

“Right, right.” You point to one of the Tankery cards on the refreshment tables. “What are those?”

[1/2]

[2/2]

“Tankery cards,” says Lieutenant McLean. Topps just printed them last week. She hands you one of yourself, Iris, and Griselda. “They don’t have any season stats yet for you or Iris since this is your rookie year, instead they have little tidbits of your tank.” Oh, that’s nice. “You can keep those, we got plenty.”

“Thanks,” you say. “Um, this is- quite a bit, I’m not sure if-“

“Relax, beau.” She gently pats you on the head. UGH WHAT IS WITH PEOPLE AND PETTING YOU. “Have fun! We even have a few copies of Ken Burns’ Senshadou free to take if you want.” And with that, McLean returns to mingling.

… mingling. Oh god.

> Mingle, even if it means your eternal embarrassment.
> Skulk out the door and back to your job.
> Remain in a corner and just eat with Denise.
> Other

We must try. We are an officer, we must set an example

Good.

>> Skulk out the door and back to your job.

Maybe we can find ourselves some extra crew?

If not, well embarssed Ellie is fun.

>> Mingle, even if it means your eternal embarrassment.

You step between a few girls having light conversation with each other. The minute they notice you’re there, they immediately turn to you. “Hi! So, what’s your opinion on Iris? Afraid she might steal the spotlight from you?”

“Oh, um, goodness no. Iris is a nice girl, I really like her. I don’t really care for being a star anyway,” you say. Contrary to what your parents might think, you don’t want to be a star.

“Oh, but you have such a pretty appearance!” says one of them. You blush a little. Oh boy. “And you have such uh…” She motions her hands towards her chest in a gripping motion. “… talent!” The other girls giggle. Please!

“Do you ever think of doing Tankery professionally?”

“Um, well…”

That is a good question. One of the reasons you chose LGA was because it had a Tankery program that you wanted to join (Christie did offer you a full run scholarship, but LGA offered to just pay you actual money). You really love being in a tank. You might not know every aspect of tanks or be quite obsessed with it like others but well…

> “Yeah, sure.”
> “We’ll see in a few years.”
> “Nah, I’m fine.”
> Other

>> “We’ll see in a few years.”

> “Yeah, sure.”
Big heart and big booms will get her far in the world of tankery!

>“We’ll see in a few years.”

Have a plausable dream and a realistic goal.

no one bullying the polish yet?

btw, anyone know on which thread i can find our crews physical description? Might want to try drawing their portrait.

I got ya bo.

pastebin.com/yjf7t364

Anythings possible, really.

That would be really cool!

“We’ll see in a few years. I mean, I am just a freshman after all, so I have to keep all of my options open.”

“An Officer and still a freshman!” says one of the workers. “So cool!”

“Yeah,” says another one. “I can’t believe it!”

“And such a nice body too!” PLEASE. STOP. “I’m jealous! You know, they already made body pillows of Griselda and Gertrude, I can’t wait until yours comes out!” NO. NO. NO BODY PILLOWS. ABSOLUTELY NOT. “I’ll have the lot!” SHE WHAT

You check your watch. This possibly can’t go on too long!

-

-

You’re back in your office almost four hours later. You just wasted four hours in a party mingling with people who were jealous of your ability to command AND your nice body. Denise slips in a DVD, Ken Burns’ Senshadou and starts watching it on her laptop while you plop yourself into your chair. Ugh, you never want to go to a party where you’re the center of attention again.

You receive a text from Griselda.

> Hit up the Tank HQ after work. Gathering the crews for some important announcements.

Alright, fine. Maybe Griselda is getting things together. That’s good! That’s progress!

You sigh, leaning back in your seat. Ugh, you’re still so tired though. What work is there to do? Just… filing. Great.

> File away and organize transfer reports of export items onto ships.
> Take a nap. It couldn’t hurt.
> Watch Ken Burns’ Senshadou with Denise.
> Other

Wait, what? LGA after all? Whoo! Today is a good day!

>> File away and organize transfer reports of export items onto ships.

> Watch Ken Burns’ Senshadou with Denise.

Decompress from too much attention

>> Watch Ken Burns’ Senshadou with Denise.

> File away and organize transfer reports of export items onto ships..

>Find Denise and ask if you're getting royalties from those body pillows.

>Watch Ken Burns’ Senshadou with Denise.
if we fall asleep then we fall asleep. Also, are we short enough to fit into a body pillow of ourself?

good point

> Take a nap. It couldn’t hurt.

YES WORK THANK GOD

> File away and organize transfer reports of export items onto ships.

Ugh, might as well get today’s work done. You pull up your pen, then place the stack of papers on your desk. One by one, you have to individually check off these papers, write down their numbers, place them in a particular folder, file those away, then rinse and repeat about… you flip through them all. About two hundred times. Shouldn’t take too long.

Meanwhile, Denise leans back, watching the documentary.

> “It is played everywhere. In scorching hot sands, to chilling tundra, to temperate forests and wide open plains. By little girls and old. From schoolgirls to martial professionals. At the heart of Senshadou lies great contradiction. It is a team sport that emphasizes individuality. A sport which is built on tradition, whose greatest heroes have defied it. An intensely mechanical and mathematical experience that breeds gut feeling and instinct. With rules that tolerate cheating. A sport of friendship and virtue, born of violent war.”

> “It is the world’s past time, that celebrates womanhood. From the simple schoolgirl, to the headmistress. From artist to scientist. From the talented to the untalented.”

> “Most of all, it is about grace and elegance. Patience and confidence. Failure and loss. Pride and triumph. And above all, friendship.”

-

-

You wake up, groaning. You look to your phone and find that its 5PM on the dot. Did you finish everything. You pat around and feel all the papers in their right order. Yep, you did. You look over to see Denise also fast asleep, the Documentary still going on (9 parts is nothing to shake a stick at).

> JOB COMPLETE
> + 5 CP

Ugh… What now?

> Embark on a Subquest (Which?)
> Head to the Tank HQ
> Go find your crew and make it a day out.
> Other

>> Go find your crew and make it a day out.

Let's grab a ride.

>Kiss Denise

> Head to the Tank HQ

> Head to the Tank HQ
I am asuming Gris-Gris has some very important things to say. We should probably head there.

>> Head to the Tank HQ
>> Go find your crew and make it a day out.

>Head to the Tank HQ

What wonders does Gris-Gris have for us

Shouldn't we do a side quest we have a back log?

>> Head to the Tank HQ

If adventure has a name side quest

>> Embark on a Subquest (buying happiness)

what side quests? there are no side quests!

just work work work

Buying Happiness
If adventure has a name
Flying casual

We have side quest but people here keep forgetting we do or go for the cute girls doing cute things

Because Ellodie is a responsible girl with responsibilities, not a heroic girl who sacrifices her schoolwork to save her school through the power of love and nudes!

I think at this point, we, logistic girl, are just going to delegate people to do these quests, we got work to do, legit honest paying work.

>pastebin.com/yjf7t364
Wow, thanks boss. Gonna sent the result via twitter when i'm done

> Head to the Tank HQ

-

-

You find your crew standing around waiting with the others inside of the Tank HQ. Oleg has finished the repairs apparently on short notice. Once you arrive, Griselda climbs up onto her Sherman tank, which is apparently in the middle of conversion into an M4A3E8. “Alright, everybody, listen up!” You all look up at her. “Looks like everybody’s here, alright, alright! Now, I know last match was uh…” Everyone looks at the Poles, who all shrink noticeably from the attention. “Well, the last match didn’t go well. Bluntly speaking, we can’t keep going on just by hoping our enemy keeps making mistakes. We gotta get training!” Everyone nods happily, agreeing with that. “So… I’ve enlisted someone special!”

And with that, you see Miss McPherson climb up alongside her. “Hi, everybody.” Everyone stares at her, silent.

Suvorov whispers into Patton’s ear. “Is that our History and Moral Philosophy teacher?”

“Yeah, she knows tanks?” asks Patton.

Miss McPherson coughs, clearing her throat. “Right, everybody. I’m sure most of you know who I am, but for those who don’t, I’m Miss McPherson. I used to be in the Tankery business. And Griselda was uh… she was very convincing.” Griselda smiles, folding her arms. “As was her paycheck.” Griselda’s smile drops completely. “However, I think you all have a lot of potential, and I can certainly mold it into a professional and hopefully world champion team. Thank you.” You all politely applaud her.

You wonder how that got worked out.

“Anyway,” says Griselda. “Another thing. I’ve decided to mix things up in the way we do things with our practices. I realize that we may not be training hard enough. And with Sherbrooke, a very proven Canadian team coming up, we need to get more experience and more tougher. That’s why starting today, all of you will make homes of your tanks.”

… huh?

[1/2]

[2/2]

“Starting today, you all will get tents, some survival equipment as well, and you’re going to take your tank and… basically make a home out of it. You’re going to drive it to work, to school, everywhere. You’re going to learn every nook and cranny of it, and you’re going to make it your own special friend. We’ll still have practices on Tuesdays and Thursdays, but I want all of you to try and appreciate-“ Dalia Earnhardt raises her hand. “Oh, yes?”

“Do we have to?” asks Dalia. A few girls also voice their dissent as well. “I don’t mean to tread on your toes, but most of us pay to live in the dorms.”

“W- well, you don’t have to actually live in the tanks, the point is that I need to expose you more to your tanks than you already are,” says Griselda.

“Naval Studies Rescue lives in our Catalina anyway,” says the Naval Studies Rescue girls. They all nod.

Still, there’s some protest from some of the girls as well. Even you have some hesitation about the idea. Even your crew seems a bit iffy on it.

But…

> “Let’s do it.”
> “Let’s not.”
> Other

Yeah but we have no one to delegate it too. Also we get none of the real benefits such as buying happiness

>> “Let’s do it.”
"Maybe NOT everyday, but just do it"

> “Let’s do it.”
Sounds fun!

>> “Let’s do it.”

>> Other
Do some paperwork to get back your rent money!

inb4 it's impossible

>> “Let’s do it.”

> “Let’s do it.”
This is crazy, but maybe there is something to be learned from this.

what is lewdhip saying here

> “Let’s do it.”

We can't just so that
So far none of the quests required nudes and if they were Anons will be all over that

>“Let’s do it.”
If it works out we can save money by cancelling our dorm rent and living out of the tank.

> "Let's do it."

Man I'm glad to have exams over
Nothing to do but be /comfy/ and play LGAQ