MTG SPOILER GENERAL - good counter edition

Other urls found in this thread:

hentai2read.com/one_night_stand_with_a/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I like it; I hate it when people break my toys and this is a bargain trade.

>No more core sets
>Only reprints they do are of random cards people forgot about

Turn Aside should be pretty good though, it counters Dromoka's Command as long as they chose the fight option and any sort of 1 to 1 removal spell.

Hey, it's Rebuff the Wicked!

Thinking of getting back in playing Standard. Is B/G Delirium a thing in Standard or should I just netdeck a winning deck and call it a day?

>Thinking of getting back in playing Standard. Is B/G Delirium a thing in Standard or should I just netdeck a winning deck and call it a day?

From everything I've seen, it's definitely not a strong deck and I'd just netdeck something. Wait until the rest of the set is spoiled though!

I have a feeling it will get better with Kaladesh and the rest of the set getting revealed as right now it's sort of difficult to achieve Delirium.

Art from unknown card.

Full art of Tamiyo's new card.

O'ring?

>There are tides beyond those in the sea that are driven by Innistrad's silver moon.

Soon to be driven by Emrakul.

Buy a Delirium deck for casual because it 's pretty fun

See this post

being a scrub is pain

That book isn't even resting in her palm she must have the strongest fucking fingers to read like that

>Burn players crying in the distance

It's floating.

Nice, a Scars reprint.

Phyrexia becoming relevant again when.

What. Are those white flaps her ears?

Tamiyo's never had time to actually hold the things she reads or writes in.

Turn Aside had no use when SoM was standard. I really doubt it will now.

Hopefully after the steampunk shit.

What the fuck is happening with her hair anyway? The second picture almost look like hairy horns instead of ridiculous buns.

Never. I hope it stays dead.

Yes. She's a bunny-folk from... I think Kamigawa.

She's a moonfolk, they have those things

>Phyrexia
>staying dead

Yeah, that.
Drummed up from the rabbit on the moon Japanese folktale, but for all intents and purposes, they're god damn aliens.

Hair? What the fuck is wrong with her right hand?!

She's crossing her middle fingers for some reason.
You might not notice that her arm twists so that her palm is open towards the viewer.

But it's still in her fucking hands

That's like buying one of those balloons with helium in them then manually holding it in the air anyway.

Or she's beginning to grasp it so as to bring it closer/to the center of her vision.

she a real hood bitch

She's just holding it steady to read it.

>not wanting best villains lore-wise with best art design and one of the best sets in modern history game-wise to come back

You might just be retarded.

Could this possibly be the best counterspell ever vs targetted removal?

It's a shitty reprint that has never seen constructed play. Even when it was a white card, it wasn't used. Please stop.

Wasn't playable first time it was printed, isn't playable now.

O ring won't be reprinted in standard sets because the linked abilities are "too confusing" aka "people are abusing our rules to exile things forever with it and we don't like that"

Looks like it's a lifegain or protection spell. She looks too happy for it to be removal.

This isn't true. It's seen a fair amount of constructed play in the right decks. It's a little bit fringe tech and not "the best ever" anything but it's not garbage.

I get the feeling it might be a mass bounce spell. I dunno why though.

Everything you just said can be said about eldrazi. You're just romanticizing a equally shit set.

her face reminds me of julia

I get the feeling it's a "Return X target permanents you control to your hand. Each opponent returns X permanents to their hands. Instant (X)UU

Rebuff also counters spells that target you

>Eldrazi
>Good lore wise

Post yfw the new Liliana is 6 mana.

>Phyrexians
>Not Eldrazi Beta version Eldrazi

WHERE DA HOOD WHERE DA HOOD WHERE DA HOOD AT

I think it means the leylines.

You're thinking of a different spell.

Karn left black oil on multiple worlds. We will be seeing them again.

YFW the only way to stop Phyrexia is an Eldrazi destroying the plane they are on

It's pretty obvious that sealing Emrakul in the moon isn't going to render her completely harmless. The Eldrazi were able to exert some influence on Zendikar even in Ugin's trap, which was built long in advance for the express purpose of holding them, instead of the last minute moonvault plan.

>right foot on left leg

Man that'd be something to see.
Which is exactly why its never gonna happen{spoiler]

As long as they don't reinvent planar portals, you mean.

Posting mfw Liliana is 2 mana.

I want to believe this is her using one of her Uber Scrolls to fix the angels, help me believe Veeky Forums...

She's not human, her toe structure might be entirely different.

Shit, sauce?

If she had, we'd probably know about it by now. People already have the spoilers laid out from the artbook.

Sauce?

pls

I want to hope.

Wow, does she have bunny hooves or what?

>WotC bringing back good overarching stories.
>WotC revisiting something pre-modern.

If anything we'll get a flat, shitty nostalgia cash grab called Phyrexian Masters or something that will make all the good stories bad and be filled with terrible cards that are all +2-+4cmc, no rule abuse whatsoever, reprints.

I want the phyrexians to come back as much as anyone else but after the past 5+ years track record of garbage tier jacestice league fights, le big monstars, and da evil peoples vs da gud ones in a random themed plane, i'm probably be more angry than happy if any for a return to dominaria idea.

>rabbits have trapezoid looking toe'd feet
>the band is going between the middle toes

Didn't their planar portals require exorbitant amounts of power? Phyrexia could only use them every few hundred years or something.

Pretty sure those are just socks and sandles man

There are 5 mana suns on Mirrodin to use

Sorry, no sauce.

Rabbits have four toes on their back feet.

Are you also pretty sure she has a big toe where her pinky should be?

Her original artwork's feet look like they could easily be shaped like The new artwork is a little sketchier, but I think it's more likely just a mistake that it's lopsided.

Japanese socks.

>TamTam
>with Julia-san boobs

U N F
N
F

Just like Tibalt!

Who?

The only two-mana walker in the game. Guess how much he tore up tournaments.

I think he mostly lost out due to 'random' being in that first line.

I think an effective 2 mana planeswalker would need to be multicolor so they could push them a bit harder, and have a + that actually protects them so they can last long enough to do something.

Tibalt just had a terrible design, it's perfectly possible to make a balanced two-drop walker. Unfortunately, knowing Wizards it's more likely that they'd either make it shitty again or broken.

According to Wizards, a walker HAS to be that shitty to be two mana. So they're not going to be making another two mana walker again (unless it's shitty), thus why a two-mana Liliana would not give the person the face indicated.

Oh I'm not saying they will make it a two-drop. Maro's excuse for Tibalt was that it's too hard to make a planeswalker with the power level they think it's right at that mana cost, but it's actually because they don't give a fuck about testing cards thoroughly for constructed purposes, so they are afraid of making something too broken.

hentai2read.com/one_night_stand_with_a/

Oh, they DO give a fuck about testing cards thoroughly for constructed purposes (at least, for standard), they just have about as much manpower to do enough testing as gets done in the first week of the set's release. And so they've decided to play thing's really safe, and thus fuck things up constantly when something they didn't think about rampages through the format.
It's Modern/Legacy/Vintage that they don't bother testing, because they can barely test draft/standard as it is.

Discarding at random is fucking awful. There's a reason Hymn is considered the best discard forcing card.

I don't know, I feel that 2 mana is low enough that you can expect a walker like that to survive sometimes just because your opponents won't have anything to kill them yet.
Really what a 2-mana walker would have to do in order to be useful is.... anything. If any deck can get some sort of value out of them every turn, or maybe even every other turn, then it would probably be a pretty good card.
As opposed to tibalt, where you get a Storm Seeker every five turns or an insurrection every seven.

Testing for a single format isn't exactly what I had in mind when I said thoroughly. Especially when it comes to a fast rotating format like Standard, which means mistakes aren't as lasting as in the case of eternal formats.

Also, speaking of manpower, I always wondered what is so difficult about getting a couple of neckbeards in a room, order some pizzas, and leave them to grind with the next 7 years of sets in week.

tbf poe's law.

Jesus christ those tits are too good for a magic character

Someone needs to commission him to do better MTG characters.

Standard is rotating so quickly the format might as well not even exist, it's a waste of time to try speculating about it.

>wanting Phyrexia to be ruined by modern magic
>wanting to see the Jacetice League destroy them in a single block

Also, reminder that the Jacetice League will be the focus of every block from now on, directly from MaRo.

>better MTG characters
Avacyn is one of the better ones, user. Who did you have in mind?

There's also the fact that the sets are constantly in flux during said testing, and they're editing and testing multiple sets at once during that period

Just give them only minus and zero abilities. Liliana could be something like

0: Target creature gets -1/-1
-1: Put a 2/2 black Zombie creature token onto the battlefield
-2: Target opponent discards a card at random
Loyalty 3

We're going to be stuck with these 5 for the foreseeable future. There goes any chance for variety in monocolored Planeswalkers from now on.

>repeatable creature removal for two mana
no lad

I wouldn't necessarily mind that if it means we'll get some fresh blood in the multicoloured walkers. I mean, it's a problem, but it does mean I won't have to wait as long for another R/W walker, or a G/W one that's a new character.

>remove text that says random card
>allow -4 to hit creatures
>suddenly you have a decent-ish 2 mana walker that might be worth playing

Put me in Wizards! I'm ready coach!

Gotta kill all those plants somehow.

Although you could switch the -1 with it.

>literally stapling all the magic lore to Jace and his dickhead friends from now on

there's nothing wrong with that

Yes there is

Tezzeret should be the main character tbqh